There are many reasons for splitting up in every type of relationship one finds themselves in. It may be because it’s a dead-end relationship as friends, lovers, family members or business partners and wondering if it’s time to split ways for good can be anything to think hard about. This is because splitting up is never easy, but staying in an unhealthy relationship can lead to more problems down the road.
You have to know when to leave. Life is about change, and accepting that sometimes things just don’t work out is just the best. Don’t be naive. Believe me, I have been there and made the mistake of associating myself with the wrong people.
But splitting up will actually make you think of the best ways to forge ahead and make your life more meaningful, especially now that those you split up with are no longer in your life. It could also be that you split up as a group in a business venture just so that things can move on in a better way. You could also use these splitting up quotes to let someone see reasons why sometimes, splitting up in whatever it is you are doing with that person is just the best decision you can take.
Splitting Up Quotes
It’s advisable to go our separate ways in whatever relationship we find ourselves in, especially when it is not making both parties have headway in what they share. Feel free to split up at such times because splitting up will make both parties see the next available opportunity.
1. Splitting up is never easy, but we’re here to help you make it as painless as possible.
2. Splitting up is difficult, but it must be done.
3. Splitting up can be difficult—especially when you have kids. But it can also be a great chance to learn how to make friends with other single parents and find new ways to spend time together as a family.
4. Splitting up the chores can help keep you connected to others at home.
5. Splitting up the workload is one of the best things you can do to maintain productivity. Make sure your work hours are flexible so that you have time for life’s important stuff.
6. Task splitting is a great way to maintain productivity, so negotiate the ability to work flexible hours.
7. If you need to get stuff done and have a lot of non-work projects you need to take care of, splitting your time between those two things is a great way to make sure neither gets neglected.
8. Ensure your workload remains manageable and that your time is fully utilized – but make sure you have time in your schedule for fun.
9. Your productivity is key to your success, so it’s best to ensure you are always making the most of your time.
10. We want to make it easier for you to split your bill with friends and family.
11. Split your team into small groups to tackle each challenge head-on.
12. Divide up into small groups to tackle each challenge head-on.
13. Split your team into small groups and challenge each group’s ability to create a new way of reaching customers.
14. Divide your whole team into four smaller teams to help you conquer the tasks and challenges in front of you.
15. Break into teams and tackle the challenges together.
16. Divide your teams into smaller groups of 4-6 people and distribute problems evenly.
17. Each team will present their pitch on stage to the judges.
18. Split up the chores. It’s always helpful to break work up into smaller chunks, especially when you need to focus on something for a while.
19. The daily chores are an often overlooked way of getting work done. If you have more than one task, split it up.
20. Divide the work up between you and your team, then give instructions to each person.
21. Break up the work into smaller parts when you can. This will not only help you to focus, but it also creates a feeling of accomplishment.
22. Create a schedule and assign tasks based on your strengths and weaknesses.
23. Instead of putting things off, focus on the task at hand. Tackle one thing at a time, and soon you will find yourself completing your work faster.
24. It’s never a bad idea to split up when travelling. Take advantage of the time apart to get a fresh look at your relationship and review what worked and what didn’t on this trip.
25. Split your time and share the rewards, but never lose focus on one thing: your goals.
26. Splitting up is hard. But it’s so worth it to find the right person to share your life with.
27. Splitting up your home into two separate living spaces may sound stressful, but it actually makes the most sense if you want to add value and make the most out of your space.
28. Split up your day into two parts so that you can take advantage of the morning and evening.
29. Splitting the bill can be tricky, but with a little planning, you’ll have no problem settling up.
30. Split the team up into small groups of two and assign three tasks each. Get them to collaborate as they tackle the assignment.
31. If you want to succeed, put your abilities and skills to use in different ways, even if that means splitting up.
32. Splitting up can be hard on everyone, but we have a secret weapon for achieving it successfully: A fresh journey.
33. Splitting up is hard, but doing so with friends is even harder.
34. Splitting up is never easy, but it can be done. Just remember to communicate and make sure that both partners are on the same page.
35. If you are looking to split up your large database into smaller, more manageable datasets and cannot afford the time and effort to do it yourself, contact us. We will be happy to help.
36. Divide and conquer. Stay organized with these easy tips on how to split up your work, stay focused and maintain momentum.
37. We’re splitting up, and we can’t wait to see what you think of our new look.
38. Splitting up is hard, but you don’t have to go home alone.
39. Splitting up is hard, but it’s a lot harder when you don’t have any friends to split from.
40. Splitting up is hard to do, but it’s time. Let’s be there for one another as we move forward—together.
41. Splitting up the cost of a new car can sometimes get tricky. We will help you split it up in a way that’s easy and affordable!
42. Splitting up with your significant other is not always easy. But the more time we spend together, the easier it is to feel okay about moving forward onto a new chapter of our lives.
43. Split up the work and make sure you keep each other organized.
44. Splitting up is a complicated process, and it’s important to talk about boundaries in advance.
45. Splitting up the parties so you don’t have to deal with everyone at once.
46. Splitting up can be the hardest, but knowing that you’re taking steps forward will keep you motivated.
47. Splitting up is a messy, difficult and uncomfortable process. But it is exactly the time that we need to be true to ourselves, heal our hearts and try again.
48. Split up your content into bite-sized chunks that are easy to digest.
49. Split up the tasks with your team and delegate. It’s the only way to get the most out of your productivity.
50. Splitting up in relationships is usually the best thing to happen in that relationship.
Quotes About Splitting up and Moving On
Sometimes splitting up isn’t enough. You may find out that you are just stuck in a place and not making any headway. It’s better to forge ahead into many other things that will make you happy and feel fulfilled instead of looking at what happened to you in the past. Life is short and beautiful. Enjoy life while you are still living.
51. At the end of a relationship, moving on is always good. It’s so much easier to do that when you can start fresh with some new parts of yourself.
52. Moving and splitting are two sides of the same coin. There is no separation without a partner, no solitude without separation from your past. And there is no beginning without an end.
53. You have to move on from something in order to find what you really want. You have to pull yourself away from an old love and make room for a new one.
54. Moving on is a process that cannot be rushed, and the only way to avoid heartbreak is to know when to stop.
55. Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting; it means finding new things to love and discover.
56. Learning to let go is an important part of growing up. But sometimes, it’s impossible to say goodbye without a couple of tears. So be strong, and know that it gets easier as time goes on
57. Don’t let a breakup be just another sad moment. Use it as an opportunity to grow and take steps towards building a better you.
58. When you move, it’s good to know that you’ll still be okay. Take comfort in this knowledge.
59. Don’t split up with someone who doesn’t have the balls to move on.
60. Don’t let your past dictate your future. Break the cycle by moving on and making new memories.
61. When you’ve been together for a while, and it’s time to move on, let go of expectations and just enjoy the ride.
62. When life is too hard to take on alone, make a move.
63. There’s never an easy way to move on. But there’s always a smart way.
64. Moving on is a lot like getting rid of clutter. It feels good when you’re done, but it doesn’t make the room look any bigger.
65. Moving on from the past takes time, but don’t let it stop you.
66. Life is too short to stay in a place that doesn’t fit you anymore.
67. Life is too short to spend it doing what you hate. So make your move now and start living.
68. You don’t have to be perfect to make it work. You just have to be willing to try.
69. Splitting up is hard. Moving on is even harder. But if you really love someone, the best thing you can do is let them go and do their own thing.
70. If you care about the other person, it is important to realize when you are dragging them down. If you want what’s best for him or her and want them to be happy, you will allow them to go and do their thing.
71. When it comes to true love, time and space are the only things that matter. No point in staying in a relationship for the sake of it when you’re clearly no longer meant for each other.
72. It can be very difficult to let go of the one you love. It’s hard not to wonder about how their new love is treating them, about how often they are thinking about you and what your breakup could mean for your future relationship.
73. It’s never easy to let go, but until you do, you can’t move on.
74. Of course, you’re right…’ It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.’ But what do you do when you know that the love is still real?
75. Splitting up is hard, but sometimes it’s the most beautiful thing to do.
76. Let’s be honest—it’s hard to let go of someone we love. But it’s never wrong to move on and find happiness with someone new.
77. The hardest part about moving on is letting go of the past, but you have to face the future honestly and move forward.
78. You don’t have to be the same person you were yesterday. Let’s start a new chapter together.
79. New opportunities are waiting, so it’s time to move on.
80. The only way to find your next chapter is to let go of the one you’re on.
81. We all have a story that we want to tell. It’s time to let it go and start anew.
82. There’s no reason to dwell on the past. Get up, dust yourself off and move forward with your life.
83. We are not perfect. We grow, we fall, and we get up and try again. Life is about embracing the things that you can’t control, trusting in the things you can, and having faith in yourself when it gets tough.
84. Quotes About Splitting up and Moving On
85. Splitting up and moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself. You will feel so much better when you’re not around them and aren’t constantly reminded of what once was, how it all fell apart, and how they made your life hell.
86. When you are hurting, the way forward is to move on. What’s been lost may never be found, but we can regain strength and pride by building a new life for ourselves. Splitting up and moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself.
87. Splitting up doesn’t mean losing your ex. It means moving on to the next chapter of your life.
88. When you’re ready to leave and cut ties with the past, you just have to do it for a healthy life. You’ve got this.
89. Sometimes, you have to let go. When you’re unhappy in a relationship, it’s time to move on.
90. It is so much better to let go of someone that you once loved, who hurt you. Letting go means you can move on to somebody else, and the person who did not deserve you might even appreciate it later in life when they realize they lost the best thing they would ever have.
91. Splitting up and moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself. You deserve something better in your life, so take it
92. Splitting up and moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself. Even if it’s difficult, you should remind yourself that it’s your reality and make the most of it.
93. In a breakup, it’s important to follow your heart. Splitting up is the best thing you can do for yourself.
94. Splitting up is hard, but it was the best decision I ever made. I wouldn’t change it for the world. Our relationship wasn’t working, and we both knew that. It hurts to start over, but you’ll love getting back out there and meeting new people.
95. Splitting up and moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself and your kids. Leave a relationship that isn’t working for all parties concerned, but don’t beat yourself up about it. You are taking the difficult steps to make sure everyone around you is happy and taken care of—and that’s love!
96. The best thing you can do is start to focus on yourself and your needs. Moving on is the most challenging but rewarding part of life when you do it right!
97. Don’t be afraid to move on. No matter what you have been through in your life, it’s time to move on and make something better out of it. This is going to be hard and painful, but you can make the jump if you trust yourself and be strong enough to keep trying.
98. If you are feeling stuck in the past and have not been finding it easy to move on, we can work together to help with this. By working together, we will be able to find you a way of thinking about this in a different way which will make it easier for you to move on with your life.
99. Splitting up and moving on is the best thing you can do for yourself. It will hurt, but the pain will lessen over time. You deserve to be happy, so don’t waste any more of your precious time pining over someone who doesn’t want to be with you or who doesn’t care about your well-being. The world is a big beautiful place full of amazing people who are waiting with open arms to show you what love and happiness should feel like. So get out there, meet new people and date again.
100. If you’re struggling with a breakup or divorce, the love you have for someone may tempt you to stay in that relationship regardless of how bad it is. But sometimes, it’s best to face the facts and move on from that situation. Splitting up with your partner and learning to be independent again is liberating, allowing you to focus on yourself and your happiness instead of feeling trapped in an unhealthy relationship.
101. When you truly have to split up, you need to give yourself time so you can move on in your own best interest.
Surely, these splitting up quotes have made you take that life decision on splitting up you needed to take, although it wasn’t easy. Please share this collection with as many people as possible, and do not hesitate to drop your comments below in the section for comments provided below.