Human beings are programmed to survive. It’s what we’ve done throughout our whole journey on this planet. We’ve been tested and refined, not just from geographical factors like hot weather or cold climate, but also from situations where life is at risk; whether it’s animal attacks or people trying to harm us.
Staying alive is not an easy task. We fail at it all the time and some of us do so quite often. Being alive is a war; constantly fighting against one’s desires and sins. Some people think staying alive is pointless, and that suicide is a great option. Living is important, and it can be the best thing in the world. Sure, the journey isn’t always easy, but it’s important to fully appreciate everything you have.
Those who talk about suicide are often dealing with difficult issues, but help is always available. We all face difficult times. And though our views are different, it’s how we deal with things that determines our future. On the days you feel like giving up or ending it all, make sure you find a reason to stay alive. Make a short list of people who love you. It will remind you that your life is not in vain, and it’ll give you things to live for.
Below are staying alive quotes, and I hope they will inspire you in your journey to stay alive.
Staying Alive Quotes
Staying alive is one of the most difficult challenges we’ll face in our lives because it requires us to constantly resist death. It’s second nature for humans to constantly want everything and value nothing, which perpetuates a kind of living that makes life meaningless. But, to live a fulfilled life—to stay alive—we must overcome this habit.
1. Staying alive is not being alive. It’s about being able to move, feel, and think. It’s about dreaming your dreams and dancing when you want to dance because it makes you happy.
2. The world today is a crazy place. With terrorism and other modern-day issues, we have to stay alive. Staying safe is always the right thing to do; so be aware of your surroundings and be smart!
3. Staying alive doesn’t mean being comfortable or stopping moving forward. It means understanding the world around you, and knowing that it is full of opportunities and dangers. Staying alive means recognizing that things are never perfect and never will be, but they can be improved with effort and hard work.
4. You are not guaranteed to live a long life. Staying alive will make it possible for you to do great things. More importantly, living is a key ingredient of life!
5. Staying alive can be a challenge. But it’s not impossible. We can all do it, if we make sure our batteries are charged, then just keep going forward. We all have things in our lives that don’t work out, but there is always something that does.
6. Staying alive means doing what you can to make sure you will remain alive. It means staying safe, getting treatment for any serious illness and making healthy choices—like eating well and exercising every day.
7. Staying alive is a concept of life that remains in your mind and makes you take action to keep yourself alive. The purpose of staying alive is to make sure that you have a good life and enjoy being alive.
8. When your soul is dying, it often helps to surround yourself with people who are struggling too. It’s important to feel our connection to each other and to be reminded that we aren’t alone in our struggles.
9. Staying alive means that you can remain active in your job, social, and professional life. It also means that you haven’t lost the ability to care for yourself, your family and others.
10. One of the best reasons to stay alive is that you never know when you are going to dramatically change someone else’s life for the better.
11. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Stay alive. Live well and fully. Enjoy your time with friends and family, so that you can have something to look back on when it’s all over. Dying doesn’t solve anything – it only ends with who you are forever.
12. It takes the right amount of passion and courage to stay alive. Do not let fear or doubt take you down but instead motivate yourself by considering how your life can be changed positively.
13. The only way to stay alive is to keep striving and doing your best, even though it may be tiring or going against the grain. When you are tired of life, find new challenges or ways to improve yourself and your relationships to feel good again.
14. Sometimes it can seem so hard to stay alive. You feel like giving up, and you want to just lie down and quit. I’ve been there far too many times to count. But staying alive gets easier with practice.
15. You have to give this world the best you’ve got. How good is it to feel you can’t go on? How good is it to feel you won’t? You must keep going, you must stay alive, and when you’re up against it, grab your faith like a whip and do more than survive. Get back on your feet!
16. Stay alive. We are all ageing, but you want to feel young and vibrant. Stay alive long enough to do great things in your life.
17. Staying alive is a choice you can make every day. It takes belief in yourself, courage and confidence to not just survive but thrive in life. Every day you still wake up, and there’s hope for another chance at greatness.
18. Staying alive is a matter, not of talent, but of character. It is always easier to stay in the middle of the river than to get out on either shore. Life owes you nothing—not even a good time.
19. Staying alive and well enables you to take part in the world around you, celebrate your life, achieve your goals, and enjoy moments of triumph.
20. When you are alive, anything is possible. You are capable of great things no matter the circumstances you were born into. A big challenge in your life could be a blessing if it leads to new experiences, skills or relationships.
21. Staying alive is more than making it through the day. It is about keeping your dreams alive, about believing in yourself even when no one else will. The ability to survive and thrive is a gift from within, from which we draw strength and courage.
22. Staying alive is a matter of life or death. In this world, there are so many reckless actions that can lead to danger and death. Many accidents happen because people fail to follow traffic rules, or they simply don’t take the time to be safe.
23. Stay alive! It’s a matter of life and death. That’s what makes it so hard to stay alive. To stay alive, you must have a reason to live your life.
24. Staying alive will make it possible for you to do great things in your life. You deserve to live. It’s up to you whether or not you succeed or fail; don’t you dare let yourself fall for any excuse!
25. A lot of people die needlessly. They’re tired and weak and hungry, and they think about death. They stop looking for food and stop trying to take care of themselves. They don’t know why, but they don’t have any fight left in them. People like that don’t stay alive for very long in this world.
26. Are you aware of the fact that, in fact, you are constantly surviving? Life itself is a form of activism. Each day we rise from sleep to face the day entails survival. Each meal makes survival possible. The need for survival comes not from any single place or experience but from all the places where we reside.
27. Life is an adventure full of twists and turns. You will encounter challenges, bad days, tough people and many other obstacles along the way. But you must have the capacity to flow through the tough times-this is what separates those who make it from those who don’t.
28. Staying alive is a very important thing to do. We can keep ourselves alive by doing things that don’t hurt us, such as breathing, eating, and sleeping. These activities help us stay happy and healthy.
29. Everyone has to stay alive, and the likelihood of that happening depends very much on individual responsibility and the devotion of others who know what’s good for them.
30. Staying alive is the best thing you can do. It’s vital, fulfilling, and necessary. Strive to live a full life so you can accomplish great things.
31. Reminding yourself to stay alive will help you get through these times. You may even be able to do great things with your life.
32. Many people believe that their dreams are unattainable. They compare themselves to others, who have more talent and seemingly better luck; they get stuck in self-doubt and never try at all. What they fail to realize is that staying alive will make it possible for you to do great things.
33. The secret to becoming successful is simple: Staying alive. If you want to accomplish great things in your life, the first step is not to give up when times get tough.
34. At the end of the day, it’s all about staying alive. You stay alive because you love yourself, and you’re never going to give up. You’re not giving up on your dreams. do great things.
35. Don’t let the fear of death keep you from achieving your dreams. You owe it to yourself, and to the world at large, to make something of your life.
36. Knowledge is power. Power without knowledge can cause great harm, but with knowledge, it can also do wonders. Staying alive means having a strong understanding of the surrounding danger and its possible outcomes.
37. Staying alive is an art form. It’s a talent, really. You have to know how to do it and then you have to be able to apply your skills on a daily basis.
38. You’ll have to stay alive long enough to make it happen, but that doesn’t mean you can’t plan for the future. Great things are coming your way if you just dare to keep on going.
39. Stay alive. Stay alive, and make it possible for your life to have a great impact on many other lives, just as others have had on yours.
40. If you stay alive, it’s not just your life that will be changed for the better. Your loved ones will be safer, your community will be stronger and your country will be more prosperous.
41. Staying alive is not just a state of mind, but it is a way of living. Once you’re aware of what really goes on behind the scenes and understand how the world really works, you’ll be in a great position to make sure you yourself don’t go down with all those who still don’t have a clue as to what is going on.
42. Staying alive is about sacrifice, it’s about advancing your people, it’s about giving up parts of your own humanity for the greater good. If you don’t give anything up for anyone, then you’re not a person worth giving to.
43. Staying alive is the most important thing in life. It enables you to do great things, go on adventures and create new things. Why would we want to end this?
44. If you are going to stay alive, you need to take care of yourself. This will help you live longer and make it easier to do the things that you love.
45. You have to fight for your life, every second of every day. That is the one thing that is constant – everything else is fleeting. Success and failure, people, love and hate. If you can’t come out on top then at least make them remember who you were and what you stood for.
46. Success is as much about what you do as it is about how you think. The more we can stay alive, the better chance we have of achieving our dreams.
47. Life is full of distractions that pull us away from who we truly are. Staying alive requires us to take risks and create change within ourselves so that we can be the most authentic expression of who we are.
48. Getting up is an exercise in itself. To stay alive, one must keep moving and reconsider what has been done or thought. As long as there is a question, there is still hope and not giving up.
49. Don’t be afraid of death. Be afraid of the unlived life. You don’t have to stay alive forever, you just have to stay alive long enough.
50. You have to keep your head above the water, otherwise, you’ll drown. Sometimes life is like low tide. You have to be strong and fight your way through the waves. Good things come to those who work hard and are persistent.
51. Life is about enjoying the little things that make you smile, staying alive and healthy and keeping the passions in your life strong. If you’ve lost a job, a home or a love, regain it quickly. Keep yourself active every day.
52. There are few things more important than staying alive, and so it’s fair to say anyone who tries to do anything on their own will eventually be unsuccessful.
53. When you are in a state of survival, there is no room for error. Survival requires you to deal with the harsh reality around you and make your decisions according to what you observe. However, this does not mean that you should abandon your morals, morals that tell us how we should live life and treat others respectfully.
54. Staying alive is a process, like breathing or waking up in the morning. To begin this process it’s necessary to gather all the positive energy we can, and then start creating as much positive energy as possible.
55. To stay alive, we must continue to breathe air. To survive, we must drink water. To live, we must eat food. To live as human beings, we must love one another, and be loved in return.
57. When you stay alive, you have the chance to grow, learn, and change. When you cannot take action or change any of your circumstances, it is hard to become a better person.
58. Staying alive is more than just a matter of keeping the body alive. It’s also about how we live and relate to people and nature. Stay in touch with yourself and you will keep your spirits alive, which is the best thing to do if you want to be truly alive.
59. Staying alive is the most important thing a child can do. We all need to understand the importance of life so that we can change our perspective and enjoy more days.
60. Staying alive can be a very satisfying experience. At the same time, it may not be the easiest of tasks to accomplish. In this day and age, staying alive involves taking care of yourself physically, emotionally and mentally.
61. Staying alive is something you must do in your life. You need to take care of your body and keep it healthy. When you have a healthy body, your mind will be at its best too.
62. Staying alive is the first step toward building the life you want and getting the things you need. You may have come to believe that being alive isn’t enough, but taking action is.
63. Staying alive is about protecting yourself from unknown and unexpected threats. It’s about making smart choices and taking action to prevent illness.
64. Staying alive is a choice you, and only you can make. So do it. Tell someone about your experience, then tell them to get in touch with their feelings and how they want to live their life.
65. Staying alive is not easy, it is a constant struggle against the elements, against our mistakes and weaknesses. But we stay alive because we are made from something so much stronger than flesh, blood and bones.
66. Staying alive is a simple, complex thing. It does not mean living forever. It means living with the very essence of who you are – your desires, truths, realities and insecurities.
67. Staying alive gets harder every day. You should breathe; you should eat; you should sleep. If you can do these things, then you will be alive and people will be grateful to you because they want to stay alive too.
68. When you stay alive and continue to pursue your goals, you can accomplish what you want in life. Staying alive will allow you to pursue those big things that you never thought possible.
69. Staying alive is the most important thing we do each day. Humans are hard-wired to want to survive; it’s one of our core drives and a major reason we’re successful as a species.
70. Staying alive is a great accomplishment for a person in a difficult situation. To stay alive means not only to fight but also to find new ways, new opportunities and new hopes.
Quotes About Staying Alive
Staying alive is a matter of life and death. It’s also the most important thing we can do in life. It may seem like the most basic of life’s goals. But it is a gateway to all other achievements. You can’t achieve anything if you’re dead. So don’t give up just yet!
71. Staying alive is an everyday struggle, and it’s worth it. Staying alive is about keeping your fire lit in the world; about refusing to be turned into a bitter, lonely person who flees from personal connections.
72. Staying alive is not easy. You need to be alert and fully aware of your environment, even if you’re just going to a store or taking transit. It isn’t just about self-defence; it’s also about protecting your loved ones, and helping others out as best you can.
73. You already know that accomplishing your goals requires discipline and perseverance. And you’re not wrong; however, it also takes more than just discipline and perseverance to be successful.
74. It is not just about staying alive, but also about thriving in a modern world. We all have dreams, goals and desires. But we cannot allow the fear and doubts of today to keep us from living our best lives.
75. Staying alive is so much more than just living: it’s about living with purpose and passion. It’s about creating something meaningful and beautiful out of the everyday.
76. It seems like a dream, but it’s quite attainable. Taking the first step means that you are on the right path, and staying alive will make it possible for you to achieve your goals.
77. Staying alive is all about living in the now. It’s saying yes to every moment, no matter how painful. When we can truly live in the moment, then we can experience this miracle called life happening to us.
78. Staying alive is a conscious choice that every one of us accepts, whether we want to or not. The choice is between accepting death and struggling back to life. We can learn a lot from the choices made by those who have died and have fought their way back again.
79. Staying alive gives you another chance to find happiness. Don’t give up on your dreams, there are better days ahead of you.
80. Staying alive is no easy task. We often take our lives for granted, which is why we must fight to make them better. Many things can help you stay alive and make the world a better place. Some people have the privilege of living in a safe country and being surrounded by friends, but others have it harder than others. It’s important that we look at those who are less fortunate than us because that’s where we can find inspiration and motivation.
81. You can achieve your goals if you stay alive. When you are focused on living, it makes you appreciate all the little things in life.
82. Being alive is a goal, not just a way of being. It’s a call to action and inspiration. It’s something that you can’t ignore. You have to be alive to live, and you must live to be alive.
83. Staying alive is the ultimate goal of life. Staying alive is about what you do for yourself. It is about how well you listen to your own senses and follow that inner voice of instinct.
84. Staying alive is not just a matter of personal survival. It is also staying true to ourselves, our beliefs, and the principles we hold dear.
85. Staying alive is not simply a matter of breathing or having a heartbeat. It’s the entire process-the way we earn our living and the choices we make in life, which determine whether or not we’ll get old enough to die.
86. Staying alive is not a passive act, it’s a responsibility. It requires intent, dedication and discipline. Sustaining our vitality requires that we continually strive to live in alignment with the truth that we are vital beings.
87. Nothing is impossible if you’re willing to make the sacrifices necessary for success. If you want to be successful, stay alive!
88. Staying alive is not enough. Yet, the most common and painful of all mistakes is not taking advantage of opportunities. Any time you stop growing, you start dying.
89. Even though the journey may seem rough and your future uncertain, staying alive will make it possible for you to achieve your goals.
90. Staying alive is nothing more than a reframing of the problem. Life is a miracle, and staying alive is keeping that miracle going.
91. If you want to achieve anything in life, it requires you to stay alive. Staying alive will allow you to learn new skills, take advantage of opportunities and take calculated risks that will provide the foundation for success.
92. There is a reason why you want to achieve your goals and dreams. And it’s very likely because you don’t want to die or allow yourself to die.
93. Staying alive will make it possible for you to achieve your goals. To lead a happy and productive life, you should never allow yourself to be stopped or slowed down by failure.
94. Staying alive is a big step in the right direction. It can be easy to feel overwhelmed when trying to stay alive and still have time for yourself.
95. Staying alive is not only about your physical well-being but also how you are able to get through the most difficult situations.
96. Staying alive is an art. Every day you have to create the energy and desire to keep walking the path, I cannot say that they are all easy, sometimes you feel that you can not go any further but it is something you acquire through living.
97. Staying alive is a universal desire. For some, it’s finding a job or making ends meet. For others, it’s about beating addiction or pursuing a goal. It’s always about getting through the hard times and celebrating the good ones. The ones that stay alive have found ways to make their dreams come true.
98. Staying alive is critical to your success. You must use this gift that we have all been given to work towards your goals and never give up.
99. Staying alive is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute challenge that we have no choice but to meet. We have no choice but to survive in order to stay alive.
100. What you have to keep in mind is that staying alive will make it possible for you to achieve your goals. You can’t just let yourself be unhappy and never get over it; you have to realize that your life has a purpose, and that there are things out there that are worth living for besides yourself.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the collection of staying alive quotes up there? I’m sure they made you feel good about staying alive. Let me know what you think about them, by dropping your comments below. Thank you.