When the going gets tough, the tough get going. This just means that when things are going to hell and back, sometimes you have to keep a positive attitude because it’s easy to feel like the world is coming to an end when you are going through a difficult time.
It’s true is you can’t always control what happens to you in life, however, you can control how you react to it. What if you could be positive even when faced with adversity? The truth is, you can!
A positive attitude helps us face challenges with courage and confidence. It makes us better able to cope with life’s difficulties and bounce back from failure. It also contributes to our physical health: people who are optimistic have lower rates of heart disease, high blood pressure and depression than those who are pessimistic.
This collection of staying positive quotes in tough times will motivate you on how to be hopeful even when you’re going through tough times.
Staying Positive Quotes in Tough Times
Staying positive in tough times will help you a lot. Remember to stay positive in hard, and difficult times. It takes hard work, focused attention, and commitment to endure anything worthwhile in life.
1. Let nothing keep you from staying positive. Even when the going gets tough, you got this.
2. It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be hard; we’re going to have to work at this every day, but we’re going to hold each other accountable and stay positive because that is how real change occurs.
3. We’re here through the hard times because we believe in the good times ahead. We are staying positive.
4. Whatever comes your way today, remember that you are tougher than it. You got this. I believe in you. Stay positive!
5. Life is tough. We get through it by being tough. Stay positive.
6. How you frame the events in your life makes a big difference. Always look for what you can learn, and how to grow from it. And remember, even when things seem completely messed up, things are never as bad as they seem—at least, not for long. Stay positive
7. When life gives you lemons, put them in different areas of your property; it will make all the difference. Stay positive.
8. There are times in your life when you just need to hold onto that notion of hope. That’s why you have to believe in yourself. People can achieve a lot if they put their minds to it, and don’t let themselves get too caught up in negativity. Stay positive.
9. You’re stronger than you think. You’ve got this. The sun is going to shine again. Stay positive.
10. Great things happen when you believe in yourself, and work hard for what you want. Believe in your dreams, and the universe will conspire to make them come true. Stay positive.
11. Stay positive. Go out there and find the good (or at least some good) in all things.
12. You don’t have to possess great strength to do great things. You just have to have the will to try. Stay positive.
13. When the rain won’t stop, remember this; it’s only water. You’re stronger than you think. Stay positive.
14. Stay positive, and you will never give up. The best days are ahead. You will get through this. Keep your chin up.
15. Holding on to a time when things work out. When you’re happy, and when you’re sad. Stay positive.
16. Be positive because positive is always better than negative. Stay positive.
17. Just like the seasons, life is full of ups and downs. We draw strength from our family and friends to help us through the winter, and we lose some of our roots. That’s when we look to one another for support. Stay positive.
18. It’s a new week, and a new chance to do better. Show up in your life, and be the best you that you can be. Stay positive.
19. Keep going. Things always have a way of working out. Stay positive.
20. No matter what, remember you’re strong enough to get through anything. Stay positive.
Quotes About Staying Positive During Difficult Times
When you feel like it’s time to give up, remind yourself that if you’re still breathing, you still have a chance. Remember all your tomorrows are new beginnings, not farewells. Stay positive during difficult times.
21. Just always remember that one day you will die. So do what you feel is important, it’s better to regret doing something than to die with no regrets at all. Stay positive.
22. There’s a light at the end of every tunnel, and sometimes, you have to take a long way around to get there. Stay positive.
23. When you’re struggling, focus on what you can do and not on what you can’t. Stay positive, and remember that anything is possible with hard work and determination.
24. Sometimes, there are days when you just don’t feel like doing what needs to be done. And then there are days when you can’t do anything but smile. Stay positive.
25. No matter what is going on around you, never stop believing in yourself, and your ability to overcome the situation. Stay positive.
26. These are the moments to keep pushing forward through. You will get there, it’ll just take some hard work and perseverance.
27. Don’t be fooled by some rainy days, the sun is still out there. Stay positive.
28. Don’t let the walls cave in. You’re stronger than this, and you will prevail. Stay positive.
29. You can conquer anything when you stay strong, and never give up. Stay positive.
30. When there’s a storm, it’s the calm people who will help you sail out of it. Stay positive, and surround yourself with positive people.
31. Smile, it might never happen. Rise, not out. Stay strong, stay positive. We’ve all been there, and we’ll keep the lights on for you.
32. This is for you. You’re stronger than you think—stay strong, stay bold, and keep fighting every day!
33. Every day is a chance to start over. You’re gonna be ok. Stay positive.
34. When you’re going through hardship, it can feel like you are alone in the experience. Remember, there are always people out there for you, and ready to help.
35. Never give up on your dreams. If you have a reason to live, you have a reason to fight. Stay positive.
36. Keep going. There is no easy way out of a setback. You have to struggle through it, and get better.
37. Anxiety is a liar. Tomorrow is a new day. It’s time to rise and shine. Stay positive.
38. Remember that tomorrow is another day, and the only way to live is by believing this. Stay positive.
39. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars. There is always a light at the end of every tunnel, and you are capable of shining it yourself. Stay positive.
40. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Stay positive, always.
Quotes About Staying Positive In Hard Times
Don’t be afraid to take the road less travelled. A positive attitude will help you distance yourself from any hardship. It’s not always going to be easy. It’s not always going to be fun. But, you’re stronger than any storm, so stay positive in hard times.
41. Don’t let the lows get you down. Get back up, and push through.
42. Don’t let today’s drama slow you down. It’s just one day, and it will be over before you know it. Tomorrow’s a brand new day – never forget that.
43. Stay positive, and hold fast to what you know is right. It’ll get better soon enough.
44. You are going through a rough patch, but you will get through it. You can do this. Stay positive.
45. Don’t let the challenges of your past dictate your future. Stay positive.
46. Let it go. Let go of what upsets you, and let in all the things that make you happy. Feel the warm embrace of a sunny day.
47. There will always be obstacles in life. There will always be times when things feel hopeless, but you can’t let that stop you from moving forward.
48. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known to suffer, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. Stay positive.
49. It’s always darkest before the dawn, but the light is coming. It never gets easier, you just get stronger.
50. It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. What matters is that you get up again. Stay positive.
51. Keep pushing forward because you are defined by what you overcome, not what you fail at.
52. Comfort is not happiness. Happiness comes from achievement, satisfaction, and accomplishment. Never let the fear of failure hold you back from achieving your goals. Stay positive.
53. It’s human nature to seek out the negative in a challenging situation. But sometimes, it pays to look for the silver linings, and try to focus on the good. Stay positive.
54. New beginnings are always possible. Just keep your head high, and never give up hope. Stay positive.
55. The storm won’t last forever. Stay strong, and never give up.
56. Kick butt at work, it doesn’t have to be hard. Remember that the journey is just as important as the destination. Stay positive.
57. If the world seems to be against you, remember that it’s often just the opposite. Stay positive.
58. When it feels like the world is against you, remember that the very next moment could be your greatest. Stay strong, and positive.
59. Even when it feels impossible to go on, you must find a spark of hope, and inspiration to carry you forward. Stay positive.
60. Oftentimes, the darkest moments in our lives lead us to the brightest lights. It’s precisely in those moments when we least expect that are capable of doing things that we never thought possible. So, stay positive.
Stay Positive Through Tough Times Quotes
Stay positive even when times are tough. It’s the only way to truly conquer this hard time. When life gets you down, and nothing seems to be working out for you, keep your head up, and stay positive through tough times.
61. It’s good to have tough times, and trials because those times produce endurance and perseverance. You will be rewarded for your efforts.
62. Time is the most valuable thing, so waste it wisely. Stay positive.
63. Don’t let the bad times get you down. Keep your head up, and keep pushing forward.
64. Take a deep breath. It’ll be okay. Things are tough all over, and we’re going through these times together.
65. There are always ups and downs, but the trick is to make sure you’re always up. Stay positive.
66. No matter what, there’s always hope. If you can smile at the sun, you can smile through almost anything. Stay positive.
67. Take a break! Do something you love. Breathe. Then get back to it. Stay positive.
68. Believe that when you have a positive outlook, anything is possible. Stay positive.
69. Happiness is a state of mind. We just happen to like the stuff that makes us smile. Stay positive.
70. Keep your head high, and always believe in yourself, even when the odds are against you.
71. Make today the day you make your dreams a reality. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for.
72. Bad days are inevitable, but they don’t have to define you. Keep going.
73. Rain or shine, it’s good to be in the mix. Use a smile as an umbrella, and keep on trucking. Stay positive.
74. This one is for all the warriors out there. I know how hard it can be to take those first steps towards getting help—but trust me, it’s worth it. Sometimes, we have to find our light, so if you’re struggling and you feel like you can’t go on, you are not alone. Stay positive.
75. See the beauty in everyone and everything around you, because there is always something to be grateful for. Stay positive.
76. If you can’t change your circumstances, change the way you think about them.
77. We should celebrate the small victories, and not sweat the small stuff.
78. It’s times like these that are critical to never lose sight of the bigger picture. The best is yet to come. Stay positive.
79. Even the rainiest day turns into a sunny one. Endure the present moment of pain and suffering, trusting that this too shall pass. Stay positive.
80. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your inner voice. Stay true to yourself, and trust your instincts.
Stay Positive In Hard Times Quotes
Stay positive in hard times. Don’t let the rough times get you down. When it gets you, be sure to get up. If you can’t find a reason to be positive, be positive anyway.
81. Bad times don’t last. Tough people do. Stay positive. Keep on keeping on.
82. Hold your head high, and stay relentlessly positive.
83. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. That’s how to stay positive.
84. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Stay strong, and positive.
85. No matter how you feel, get up, and dress up. Put on your game face, and work it. The best things come to those who work for them.
86. Even when the nights are long, and the cold has you shivering, think about how lucky we are that today is a new day filled with hope.
87. No matter how many times you hear “It’s impossible,” remember it’s your job to find a way. Stay positive.
88. You can get through this. Keep going.
89. When it feels like nothing you do is ever good enough, remember that the tougher the challenge, the more satisfying the triumph. Stay positive.
90 Take time to think serene thoughts. Don’t let your mind focus on the negative. Stay positive.
91. Whether you’re hitting the slopes or hitting the books, nothing gets you through winter quite like a little motivation. It’s what gets us out of bed, it’s what keeps us going, and it’s what makes spring that much sweeter.
92. That moment when you realize that the sun’s gonna shine again; the power of staying positive.
93. When the sun shines, let your inner light shine too. You’ve got this. Stay positive.
94. Strength is built by overcoming challenges, not by avoiding them. Stay positive.
95. When you want to give up, remember why you started fighting in the first place, is all that it takes to get back on your feet. Stay positive.
96. Things may not always go your way, but you’ve got to keep pushing. You got this.
97. Sometimes, you have to live in the storm a little bit before you can enjoy the sunshine. But in all, stay positive.
98. No matter how dark it seems, always remember there is a light. Stay positive.
99. We all know the feeling of being overwhelmed. The best remedy is to take things one step at a time and be positive while at it.
100. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. You can’t always control your circumstances but you can always control what you put into them. Stay positive, it will make a difference.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the staying positive quotes in tough times up there? I hope that they inspire you to be hopeful for better days. Let me know what you think about them, by dropping your comments below. Thank you.