There are times in life when one will feel lonely. You feel your family doesn’t need you, your friends don’t care, and your job is a dead end. You feel that life is meaningless. You can’t see a way out, and you struggle to realize that anything at all is worth the effort.
At such time, you try to find your role in society. You look at the mirror, not looking to see your reflection but the comfort you find when clutching your arms.
It is true that you encounter difficult days and get into situations when everything seems to be going wrong. But if you persevere and keep moving forward, an unconscious peace awaits you at the end of the tunnel. In reality, times of struggle are an integral part of life. These things add character and help you understand your true potential.
This post contains struggling alone quotes and how you must persevere to get through your problems.
Struggling Alone Quotes
I have felt like I was the only one who saw the problems and needed to fix them. The thought of telling a friend or family member about my problem seemed impossible because I didn’t want to burden someone else with my problems. But now I know that other people are struggling too, and sometimes it can be lonely.
1. No matter what you are struggling with, keep moving forward. Keep your dreams alive. Understand that to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination and dedication. Remember, all things are possible for those who believe.
2. I have been struggling alone for a long time, but I am ready to open up and become the person I have always wanted to be.
3. Everyone has something to struggle with at some point in life. But those experiences make you a more thoughtful and helpful person. Never give up, and always keep pushing forward.
4. I feel alone every day. I feel like nobody cares about me and my struggles. I am always wrong no matter what I do. They treat me like dirt, belittle me, and as if I should not be here, but they won’t let me go because then they would have to deal with the consequences of their actions.
5. I wish that I could tell somebody about my struggles; it is harder now than it has ever been. But people don’t care; I would just be a burden to them.
6. I have struggled alone for so long, but now, I am ready to become the best version of myself.
7. Over the last few months, I’ve struggled to deal with my emotions. But today, I’m sort of opening up and figuring out who I am.
8. I struggle in silence, isolated and lonely. I am ready to let my guard down and face the person I have kept hidden on the inside.
9. It’s time to let go of the past and embrace its potential. Instead of hiding, I have decided to become who I truly am.
10. All my life, I have been struggling alone. I have never felt supported, even when it seemed like people were rooting for me.
11. It’s time to let go of the past struggles and embrace the potential. Instead of hiding, I have decided to become who I truly am.
12. I have been struggling alone since the day I was born. Sure, I have always been a social person, but it would’ve been much easier if I had someone to stand by my side during all of these times.
13. Life can be hard, but you get up every morning and keep pushing. You are strong and committed to your struggles; you are dedicated to doing what is right. You will overcome obstacles because you believe in yourself and the power of your dreams
14. There are times when I can’t help but feel like I’m all alone in the world. Unfortunately, despite having a large family and a wide circle of friends, I’ve struggled alone.
15. I have been a loner for most of my life. I’ve never had anyone to share my life with. It has been hard for me to succeed even in relationships because I have always struggled to make it work.
16. I’ve suffered from depression my whole life. I have had to be secretive about my struggles due to fear of judgement and loneliness.
17. Through the years of struggling alone, I have found peace with being human and imperfect.
18. I have been struggling alone for most of my life. I keep crying, mostly because I feel like no one else understands or cares.
19. Success is possible, even if you are struggling alone. Be confident and know that nothing can stand in your way if you keep trying. You will experience failure and heartache, but ultimately, you can achieve anything when you set your mind to it.
20. Despite life’s struggles and hardships, never lose hope and faith. You will fall and experience disappointments at times, but in the end, through perseverance and determination, you will be victorious.
21. I have struggled alone for so long, fighting a battle I didn’t think I could win. But I survived only because of the strength I found within myself. Now I know that there is nothing I cannot do if I set my mind to it.
22. I have been struggling alone for most of my life. I cry in the shower, behind closed doors and too often stay silent just to make others happy.
23. Never let anyone tell you that you’re not tough enough. You are tougher than you think and can accomplish far more than you’ve been conditioned to believe.
24. I have been fighting this alone, but it’s time to let you know what I have been struggling with.
25. I am no longer struggling alone. Treatment and therapy have equipped me with the tools to break free. I am determined to use my experience and knowledge to help others do the same.
26. Never have I felt so invisible and outcast as when I was trapped in my own body, living a life I hated. Struggling alone makes you feel like you will never belong. No friends, no family, your heart feels ripped from your chest, and all that’s left are the hollow sounds of your own thoughts resonating through your skull.
27. There are times when I feel like I’m struggling alone. No one cares; no one understands. No one can help me.
28. I have been struggling alone, but then you came along.
29. Sometimes, you will be overwhelmed and feel like you are going crazy and can’t take it anymore. Don’t worry. The world has gone through great suffering, and people have survived; so will you.
30. I was struggling in silence. I was in pain, all alone and scared. No one knew how I felt, especially those close to me. That’s why I chose the path of addiction; I thought it would numb my pain. Instead, it only exacerbated my struggles with depression, anxiety and guilt.
31. I have been struggling alone, and I cannot take it anymore. I am afraid of my own shadow now. I wake up at night fearing someone else in the house, and I am okay not being able to sleep again.
32. I was just not myself. I was a shadow of my old self. It was becoming difficult for me to go outside and face the world. I felt all alone like no one understood me. The feelings became overwhelming, and I felt so alone in my misery.
33. I am in a constant struggle trying to make all my dreams come true, living for myself and not for other people.
34. I have been struggling alone, and it’s time to live for myself. In a life that is free, I will decide where to go and when. Cut the ropes from wanting to please other people!
35. You matter. You were meant for this moment in time. Don’t you dare quit on yourself? Keep going and keep dreaming!
36. You have a purpose! You are strong and capable. There is a reason you are here on the earth at this moment. You are not alone; you have so many people around you who love you and believe in you. Keep pressing forward. Don’t give up on yourself or your dreams.
37. I have been struggling for most of my life. Now it seems that I have found out who I am, but I have lost myself along the way. With no one to talk to about my feelings or experiences, they keep building up until they become so big that they cannot be contained anymore.
38. I’ve been struggling alone, in my own way. I have been suffering silently, and I can’t take this anymore.
39. I believe I am not the only one that has struggled with these problems. Most people need to be alone with their problems and contemplate how to solve them before they can share.
40. The world can be an awful place. When it seems everyone is out to get you, it can feel like there is no escape from the horrible feeling of being alone and afraid.
41. I feel so alone, isolated and misunderstood by others. Although I find happiness and freedom in solitude, it often feels that no one understands me and that I am alone in this world.
42. I just want to be alone with my thoughts. I don’t want anyone involved. Just me and my own thoughts. I need to do this myself, not with other people.
43. For such a time as this, you were born. Your life matters. You are not alone, and you have a reason to keep going. Never ever give up on yourself or your dreams.
44. I kept it inside. I hid from everyone who might try to help me. I didn’t think anyone understood or cared about my struggles. But when someone found that place in my heart, everything changed.
45. Never feel alone again. You’re not the only one who’s struggling. You’re not weak. There’s always someone out there ready to help you.
46. I was feeling hopeless. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I was in pain, alone and scared.
47. This is your chance to escape and find yourself again. Take this as an opportunity to step away from a difficult situation. Remember, stress, anxiety, and depression are not signs of weakness; they are your body’s natural response to times of difficulty.
48. It’s okay to be alone. It’s okay to feel lonely, and it’s okay to struggle with things or to feel down or sad. You are here because you have things to do and places to go. Keep going, and don’t give up on yourself or your dreams.
49. I have been experiencing feelings of loneliness for several years. I’ve tried making friends, but it has proved challenging. I’m looking for someone who would share the same interests.
50. I feel like my life has been ruined. I am so sad and lonely that I don’t know how to deal with it anymore. If I don’t get help now, I will never be able to recover.
51. I stand strong in my accomplishments and live for nothing but myself. Every day I push myself to achieve my goals, no matter who tries to stand in my way.
52. The only person who can impact my life is me. I get to make all the decisions, and I’ll do what makes me feel good.
53. The only way to be truly free is to do it yourself. Forget what other people want you to do, and go after your dreams with everything that you are.
54. Success is never overnight. It’s how you keep going when you’re feeling like giving up. Nobody said it was easy, but that makes it worth it in the end.
55. I’ve spent all this time feeling sorry for myself and letting the world go by. I’m going to get back in control and live again.
56. Sometimes, I feel like I am all alone in the world. No matter how hard I try, it feels like no one will ever really understand me. When I leave the room and close the door, it feels like something precious is gone and will never return.
57. It’s hard to keep going when you’re struggling alone. But you don’t have to do it by yourself. Your past doesn’t have to be your future.
58. I have been so alone the last few days; I feel like no one care. No one understands, and I can’t turn to anyone.
59. I feel alone and like I have nobody in life. It’s hard to find someone who understands me, and I have been trying to do so for a long time. I’ve tried to be friends with compatible people, but there have always been problems.
60. Alone and isolated, I feel like no one cares for me or believes in me. I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this.
61. When I turn around and look behind, there are still spots of sand that my footsteps have not touched, just like an old man wandering alone in the desert, looking for a place where he belongs.
62. It’s hard to admit that the path that I’ve chosen isn’t for everyone. But I can tell you that my decision to struggle alone was right for me. And I’m happier because of it.
63. I am someone who has been struggling alone, and finally, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
64. If you’ve ever felt like you’re struggling alone, trust that there is always someone ready to support you.
65. Never give up. Always know that things can only improve no matter how challenging life gets.
66. When you’re struggling with depression and anxiety, it can feel like the whole world is against you. But you’re worth fighting for, and life is worth living.
67. You don’t have to follow a path others have created for you. Do what makes you feel fulfilled even if you are alone. You’re much more than worth it.
68. I have survived on my own for so long, enduring the pain of loss. But I know I can get through anything because I have the strength to do it.
69. In my struggle against the odds, I became stronger than I ever thought possible. I learned that if you have a dream, it’s possible to make it happen. Don’t give up; the world needs you.
70. I struggle alone, but I must survive to be there for my loved ones. The strength of the human spirit is indestructible, and that’s what we must rely on.
71. As hard as it is to admit, I’ve learned that following a path of my own creation isn’t always the easy way out. And the truth is, I’m lonely.
72. It’s true that when you follow others’ rules, you’re more likely to fit in. But you might feel alone when you stray from the pack and follow your own path.
73. I have struggled alone for so long, and sometimes it felt like I was the only one. But if we work together, there is hope.
74. One day, your struggle will be over. You’ll be able to look back and say, “I made it! I control my life, and I do what I want.” It may seem like no one understands you, but you’re not alone. The struggles you face now prepare you for the future that awaits you.
75. You’ll have some moments of struggle in life and need to persevere on your own. You will have difficult days when it feels like nothing is going right and you feel alone, but you must keep going.
76. Sometimes, you’ll just need to be strong by yourself, but know that you can overcome any struggle with perseverance and a positive attitude.
77. You have survived many unthinkable challenges and overcome the most difficult obstacles. Never give up because you are a survivor.
78. Life is hard, and you will have to fight through some struggles. Don’t give up, don’t be afraid. It takes time and effort, but you can do it. Just make the best of the moment, and you will be able to handle even greater challenges in the future.
79. Sometimes, you have to be strong on your own. Sometimes life feels hopeless, but it always gets better. You will get through this tough time!
80. When life gets difficult, there are people there to help you. But sometimes, it’s especially hard to reach out for help. There will be times when you must struggle on your own.
81. Remember that there will be days when you feel like giving up on your struggles. But never give in; use these moments as a learning experience and grow from them.
82. You can feel powerless in the face of everyday struggles, but when you push through the tough times, you will end up stronger.
83. There have been times when I felt like a failure because of my weakness and isolation. But now I know that my weaknesses can be transformed into strengths, that my hurt can become a source of healing.
84. When the going gets tough, and you feel like giving up, remember that oftentimes in life, problems arise that cannot be solved by logic. When you get to this point, don’t ask “why” instead, ask “how?!”
85. If you let your problems stop, they have won. Even when the issues are overwhelming and seem like they will never stop, remember that life is full of struggles and, if you can’t find solutions in the usual way, think outside of the box to make progress.
86. To be perfectly honest, I have struggled alone for a long time. I finally realized that I would not be able to do this alone. This is why I decided to reach out and find help.
87. When you feel like giving up, look back at how far you’ve come. Remember that this is a journey, not a race. The obstacles you face are only there to help you rise up stronger. You will accomplish your goals!
88. I’ve been alone since the day I was born, and I’ve been struggling and fighting my battles all by myself, without anyone cheering me on or being there for me.
89. Encourage yourself, and do not be discouraged when things are not going right. Think positively, and you will succeed.
90. You can only turn a bad situation into something new. Have faith in yourself, respect yourself, and do not fear failure. Nothing ever goes wrong if you have the right mindset.
91. I have been struggling, fighting battles and working solo. I’ve been trying to do it all without any help.
92. Don’t ever think that you’re not good enough. You are great and can do much more than you think. Keep going no matter what. The world is waiting for you and your gifts!
93. Life is full of struggles, and it is not easy. You will experience setbacks and heartache. You will fail, lose faith, get hurt and be disappointed. But in the end, you have to keep pushing forward.
94. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission. You can do it alone.
95. You may not see it now, but every experience you face is designed to build your character or take you to the next level. You succeed when you stay positive and action-orientated in bad times because the tough times will eventually end.
96. I have been struggling alone. Though I shouldn’t have to go through this alone, it is the only way that makes sense.
97. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all heart matters, you’ll know when you find it.
98. When the world is against you, find strength in the truth. Your goals and dreams can be achieved only if you believe they can.
99. It is not enough to have the ability and brains to succeed. You must also have the willpower and encouragement to continue on when things are not going your way. If you think you can do it, only then can you succeed?
100. Never give up and keep trying. Always think positively, even when things don’t go your way. Every day is another opportunity to grow, learn and exceed expectations.
101. Having a can-do attitude is one of the most important aspects of success in life. You will never come across struggles that you cannot handle. Do not think it is impossible; seek out what can be done.
102. When struggling alone, staying positive and believing in yourself is the most important thing. You can do it! It’s not always easy, but it’s worth the effort.
I hope these struggling alone quotes have helped you realize that you can overcome anything with a positive attitude, even if you have to do it alone. Do share with a friend on your social media wall.