Sunday, for some people, is a special day of the week because it’s not like the other days. You can do whatever you want if you feel like it. It’s like there is no restriction in your life.
Sometimes you just want to relax, be with friends and family, and enjoy something easy. That’s the idea behind drinking on Sunday.
Sunday drink allows you to enjoy an evening with friends and the whole family or go solo with your favourite book. And most importantly, give a cheer to the past week and the coming week. It’s all about the fun.
Celebrate Sunday with these Sunday Drinking quotes collection, the perfect way to wish a happy Sunday to your family, friends, and loved ones.
Sunday Drinking Quotes
Sunday is all about relaxing, watching your favourite TV shows, and having a drink. It might just be a coffee or alcohol, but Sunday is a perfect time to reflect, roar with laughter, and reward yourself for how far you’ve come since last week.
1. Sunday is the best way to cap off the week. The sun is shining, the day is relaxing, and a drink in hand makes it even better.
2. Today is Sunday. Enjoy a nice long sleep, kick back and relax with a nice drink, and put your feet up – you’ve earned it!
3. Kick back and relax on a Sunday afternoon with your favourite drink. It’s the perfect way to wind down after a long week at work.
4. Nothing beats kicking back with an iced cold drink on a sultry Sunday afternoon. The perfect way to relax after a long week at work.
5. We know you have been working hard. Relax after a long week at work with your favourite drink.
6. Make it a Sunday afternoon tradition to enjoy your favourite drink on the veranda or patio. It’s an easy way to make sure you take some time out of your busy schedule.
7. A Sunday spent relaxing with a good book and your favourite drink is the best way to recover from a busy week.
8. Sit back, relax and have the weekend off. There’s nothing better than getting home after work, settling in, and having a drink.
9.Sit back, take a sip and make the weekend last as long as possible. I love spending a lazy Sunday with a nice drink and some good conversation.
10. Aaaah! It’s almost time for that Sunday afternoon feeling! Nothing beats a weekend spent chilling out.
11. Sit back, crack a cold one and let the world pass you by. It’s another Sunday, and it’s time to chill.
12. Stop thinking about the future and live in the moment. Enjoy a glass of wine after work for a long weekend with friends.
13. Sundays are for relaxing. Grab a seat and grab a drink.
14. Pack some drinks. Grab some friends. Head to the beach or someone’s backyard for the ultimate Sunday hang.
15. When your weekend schedule is calling for some serious R & R, nothing hits the spot like a cocktail.
16. Lazy Sunday mornings were made for brunch and drinks.
17. Wherever you decide to kick back and unwind on Sunday, it’s sure to be a good time with a crisp, ice-cold beer.
18. The weekend is over. You should make every moment count. Sunday is a great time to spend with friends and loved ones in a stress-free environment. Enjoy the company of your friends, watch a game or just relax at home with a drink on hand!
19. Happy Sunday, the day where you could have a drink, read a book, and chill by yourself.
20. This Sunday, you don’t have to do anything. Sit down with a drink, read your favourite book, and relax.
21. It’s a Sunday. Do what you want to do. Read a book, have a drink, and relax.
22. It’s Sunday, and after a stressful week, you need some time to chill and relax. What could be better than a glass of wine or a hot cup of coffee?
23. Enjoy your Sunday. Admit it, and you could use a nap. You deserve a break. Sometimes you just need to chill out with a drink and listen to some music. Sunday Funday is always better with a drink.
24. Sunday is the day to relax. Take it easy. Go gentle. Have a beer. Spend the day reading a book and having fun. Enjoy your day!
25. Welcome to the end of the week. Here you can catch up with friends, put your feet up and enjoy yourself with a good drink.
26. Whatever day of the week you’re enjoying, we can all agree that relaxation is key. Now give me a glass of champagne, and I’ll be one happy person.
27. Today is Sunday. Enjoy the day with a walk in the park and a nice drink. Don’t miss the opportunity to take this time for yourself.
28. Sunday is known as the day of rest, so get out of bed and sit on the sofa for a lazy day with tea and a movie!
29. Whether it’s Sunday or any other day, you are amazing, and you deserve to relax!
30. Sunday is fun day, and you can drink, just be safe.
31. Sundays are for drinking and relaxing. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.
32. In this world full of work and stress, Sunday is the one day that we all can just relax, enjoy our free time and spend it with family. So make the most of it. Do not let Sunday be taken from you by saying no to alcohol on those days.
33. For a happier weekend, don’t let Sunday be taken from you by not having a glass of drink to unwind.
34. Sunday is the one day of the week where everything slows down. Take a deep breath, relax with a drink in your hand and enjoy Sunday with your family. Don’t let Sunday pass you by without spending time with those you love.
35. Sundays full of caffeine are just not the same. It makes you come alive and recover from a hangover.
36. Sundays full of caffeine are just not the same. So, enjoy a coffee in a fun atmosphere with your friends.
37. Sundays are no fun without the boost of a cup of coffee behind you.
38. From the stunning fragrance of freshly ground coffee beans in the morning to the creaminess of steamed milk, coffee is more than just a drink: it’s a ritual for a Sunday morning.
39. Wake up and make a pot of your favourite coffee. Sit back, relax, and take some time for yourself this Sunday.
40. It’s no surprise that Sunday is a day to kick back, relax, and indulge. You should make the most of your downtime with your favourite drink.
41. Drink on Sundays. Bring joy to your life and the lives of others.
42. Drink out on Sundays and keep enjoying the wind in your hair for a little longer.
43. You are now mature enough to make your decisions. You can finally drink on Sundays.
44. Relax and have fun. No one is watching. You can finally have a drink on Sundays.
45. Avoid Sunday hangovers and enjoy your free time drinking.
46. It’s Sunday. Take a break. Grab a cold one, sit back and relax.
47. Here’s to the weekend. It’s Sunday. Grab a cold one, sit back and relax.
48. It’s the weekend! It’s time for you to relax and unwind. Grab a cold one and get ready for a stress-free, fun-filled two days. Take it easy!
49. Ah, Sunday. The best day of the week. Kick back with friends and family, crack open a cold one, and enjoy your day off.
50. Whether you spend it lounging or partying, Sunday is all about you.
51. It’s Sunday. Grab your favourite beverage and enjoy some time to yourself. The weekend is almost over, but the good times last forever.
52. It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere. Take a sip, leave your worries behind and chill out.
53. It’s Sunday. Take a load off and have that favourite drink.
54. Pour yourself a glass of wine to enjoy on Sunday night with the kids!
55. Grab a glass. It’s time to wind down. Soak up the sun this Sunday with a few drinks.
56. It’s Sunday. The week is over, and it’s your time to relax. Kick back, make your favourite cocktail, and let good times roll!
57. Rediscover the pleasure of Sunday morning with a nice cup of coffee, or add a dash of fun on Saturday night.
58. Pure moments of happiness. From Sunday morning coffee to enjoying a chilled drink on Sunday night.
59. When you want to perk up, sip on a delicious and tasty cup of coffee. Or just enjoy your weekend while having a cup with some of your friends!
60. Whether it’s Sunday morning or night, there’s nothing better than a nice cup of coffee to get you through the day.
61. It tastes like your favourite drink. Whether it’s a coffee or a cocktail, let your enjoyment be the judge.
62. Sunday is a day to enjoy with friends and family, our favourite way. Whether it be enjoying a beer at the beach or unwinding after work, we want you to enjoy it with style.
63. Your soul needs Sunday. You might not be able to see it, but it does. Your Sunday is your time off from the problems and trials of this world. It is your chance to relax, unwind and recharge your batteries. Your soul will thank you for honouring it with a drink.
64. It’s your Sunday, so why not take it over with a glass of wine?.
65. You don’t have to be religious to appreciate a good Sunday drink. After a long week of work, you deserve to kick back with some friends or alone and just unwind.
66. No one can take away your Sunday. Resisting the urge to drink on Sunday is actually what makes you lose it.
67. You can not just drink on the weekend but any day of the week. It is a drain on your heart if you do not drink at least once a week.
68. The only day of the week where nothing is mandatory. No meetings, no themes, and no expectations. Sundays are truly made for enjoying your own company and a few cold drinks.
69. The best way to start your Sunday? Grab a drink and watch the sun go down.
70. It’s Sunday, and we are all relaxing, so let’s drink some alcohol, eat some snacks and sleep a little bit more.
71. Sunday is the best day to relax and enjoy your free time with family after a long busy week. So make the most of it with a cheer for a week well done.
72. In a busy world, Sunday is the one day that you get the chance to relax with a drink and have a family time
73. Sunday is the only day of the week that many of us get to relax and spend with family rather than work and stress. So make a cheer and celebrate what Sunday is really about.
74. Sunday is my favourite day to just kick back and chill. But sometimes, after a busy weekend, you only need a drink to bring you alive.
75. We all look forward to the weekend with a full week. Sunday lets you set and track goals for a confident and healthy lifestyle. Having a drink with family and friends builds healthy relationships.
76. Great weekend. It’s Sunday. We’re kicking back and relaxing today. Have a cold drink, sit back, and chill.
77. On a Sunday, if you just want something light, make your juice and make your cocktails that are more refreshing than anything you’ve had before.
78. It’s time for your favourite Sunday activities. Grab a cold brew and relax on the couch with friends.
79. It’s Sunday. Grab yourself a cold drink, sit back, and relax. No longer will your weekends be spent hustling when you can make it enjoyable.
80. It’s Sunday. Grab a cold one and plop your butt on the couch for a nice, relaxing day.
81. It’s Sunday. Get rid of the stress of the week and relax with a cold drink.
82. This is your Sunday. Grab yourself a cold drink and enjoy it. You deserve it!
83. Enjoy another relaxed Sunday. Sit back, have a beer and relax.
84. It is Sunday afternoon here. Find a sunny spot and grab an ice-cold.
85. For a stress-free day, enjoy your morning coffee. For the perfect Sunday night, add a bit of fun to your party with some wine.
86. Drinking and celebrating on Sundays is fine. Sometimes there’s just nothing better than a beer to end your week off right.
87. Send a bottle of wine to a friend this Sunday. Let them know you are thinking of them.
88. It’s Sunday. Come together around the table. Start some traditions of your own. Remember the good times, and create something similar. Give a cheers
89. Sundays are for drinking. When we first started drinking, all anyone talked about was the weekend. We found that if we didn’t talk about the weekend enough, we wasted it by talking about other things.
90. Sundays are for drinking. So make the most of it. Do not let Sunday be taken from you by saying no to alcohol on those days.
91. There’s nothing like a relaxed Sunday afternoon. Make time for yourself and have a nice drink.
92. Sundays are made for relaxing and enjoying the day. It’s a great time to reflect on the week and prepare for the next one with a nice drink.
93. Sunday is a day to relax, recoup, and enjoy yourself. A good Bloody Mary goes a long way on a Sunday. Drink responsibly.
94. Whether you’re looking to unwind after a long work week or simply forget about it, Sunday Funday pairs perfectly with your favourite drink.
95. Sunday Funday pairs perfectly with your favourite drink. Settle in and make some new friends or just sit back, relax and enjoy!
96. Sometimes, all you want is to relax on the weekend with a drink in hand. Sunday pairs perfectly with your preferred libation.
97. Kick back and relax on Sunday after a long work week. There’s nothing better than enjoying a nice cold drink with your friends.
98. Imagine waking up on Sunday morning, going on a lazy drive through the country, and sipping your favourite drink with friends. That’s what we call a Sunday Funday.
99. Start your weekend the right way: enjoy your favourite cocktail and some good company, and embrace the experience.
100. It’s Sunday Funday, and there’s plenty to look forward to. Grab your favourite drink, tell your friends, and it’ll be a good time.
Sunday drinking quotes listed above are all about relaxing, getting together with friends, and enjoying a drink. It doesn’t need to be a party, and you can keep it simple, but know you deserve a break.
Feel free to share and drop your comments below.