The wedding is over, and you have finally said, “I do.” You have been through many emotions and thought you would never make it, but now you are married to the love of your life. It’s time to go on with life and celebrate the occasion.
The best way to celebrate this new chapter in life is by sending thank you quotes from the bride and groom to all who helped make your wedding day possible. You can send them via email or text, depending on their preferred medium.
When the wedding day is over, and the bride and groom are off on their honeymoon, it’s time to thank everyone who helped make the day a success. Even if you didn’t have a traditional bridal party, many people played important roles in making your wedding day special. Here are some examples of thank you quotes from bride and groom.
Thank You Quotes From Bride and Groom
1. The crowd is cheering, the music is playing, and I can’t help but smile. My heart is filled with gratitude for you, all of us who came together to celebrate your wedding day.
2. We are grateful for everyone’s love and support during our wedding ceremony.
3. I would like to thank everyone who came to our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without you!
4. We are honoured and grateful for the support of all of you who attended our wedding ceremony. We are so grateful to have had this special day with all of you who made it possible. Thank you again, thank you, thank you!
5. Seeing the love and happiness surrounding you is always a blessing. It makes me so happy for all of you guys. I will always be here if you ever need anything. I loved being part of this special day, celebrating your marriage!
6. A wedding is not a day you celebrate; it’s a lifetime you grow into.
7. We are forever grateful to our family and friends who came to celebrate with us.
8. As we say our vows, we’re taking time to remember all of the people who helped make this day possible. We couldn’t have done it without you.
9. It was the best day of my life. I’m glad you were a part of it.
10. There is no better feeling than knowing that everyone who came to celebrate with you is truly happy for both of you. Thank you @agroom and @thekidneyforamission #thekidneyforamissionwedding
11. We are thrilled to be married to the love of our life. Thank you for celebrating with us; we are so grateful.
12. As we stand here and look out at our guests, I am overwhelmed by the love and support you have shown us today. Thank you for being part of our special day.
13. A wedding is a day of hope and promise, but a marriage is the promise of tomorrow.
14. We are humbled by the fact that we have the privilege to share our joyous day with all of you.
15. We are a family of love and share our lives with those who enrich ours.
16. We dedicate this day to the love you share, the life we want to live together and the hope that’s always been there.
17. I love you without knowing how, when, or from where. I love you without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
18. To all the beautiful souls that came to honour their ceremony, we are so grateful to have you in our lives.
19. To everyone who came to celebrate our wedding, you made it memorable. Thank you for coming and being there for us during a special time.
20. I am so grateful to everyone who came to our wedding. We had the most beautiful ceremony and couldn’t have done it without you all being here!
21. You are all so beautiful, and we could not have asked for better people to share our special day with.
22. In loving memory of our wedding ceremony. We thank you for being there with us, sharing this moment with us, and being part of our journey.
23. The memories of this day are what I shall hold dear for a lifetime, as it was you and you’re incredible love that made all of this possible.
24. We thank you all for being present and participating in this very special day.
25. I’m here to say I love you, not only for what you are but for what I have become because of you.
26. To all our dear friends and family that came to celebrate this special day with us, we thank you a million times.
27. A ceremony is the moment when the groom and bride become one.
28. Honour the couple they have been through so much as they look forward to a new life together.
29. Our wedding was the most memorable day of our lives; the most memorable part of that day is the love, joy, laughter and friendship we have found with each other since.
30. We are grateful to everyone who came to celebrate with us. We’re very lucky to have you in our life.
31. Thank you to all who came and celebrated with us. We will treasure our moments here and always share them with you.
32. We are lucky to have been allowed to share our lives with most of the people in this room. We are grateful for everyone who has shared your love, peace and happiness with us over the last 2 years. We hope we have shown you that we care about our family and friends as much as you do.
33. Words can’t describe how grateful we are to have been able to share this day with you.
34. I will always treasure the memories of this day, and I will keep your hand in mine as we walk down that path together. That’s my promise to you as your friend and my partner in life.
35. We are blessed by the support of our family, friends and colleagues. Thank you for being here to celebrate with us.
36. In the spirit of love, joy and hope. May your journey be filled with laughter, tears and smiles.
37. Life is a series of moments that are too small to be shared with anyone but too important to miss.
38. Just a small thank you to everyone who attended our wedding ceremony and made it a special day. We appreciate every one of you, and we can’t wait to see you again.
39. We are grateful for the friends, family and community that came together today to celebrate our special day. We couldn’t have done it without you.
40. There’s no better day than today than your wedding day.
41. I want to thank all my family, friends and the people who helped make my wedding happen. Without you, this day would not have been possible. Thank you for being part of our lives together.
42. To the couples who shared their love with us this past weekend, we are honoured to have been a part of your special day and look forward to welcoming you back.
43. “I am deeply grateful for all the love and support I’ve received from my family, friends & colleagues. Thank you for making this day so beautiful.”
44. I’ve never felt more grateful for the love and support of my friends and family. Thank you for making this day truly unforgettable.
45. From the most beautiful day of my life to the most beautiful day of your life, may God bless you both with many more.
46. We’ve been blessed to witness the journey of a lifetime. It’s such an honour to be by your side as you begin this exciting chapter in your lives.
47. I love you more than the stars in the sky and the birds on the wing. I love you more than anything because I have you, and that’s all that matters.
48. To honour your wedding ceremony, our goal is to make your speech memorable.
49. We wish to thank everyone who came and celebrated with us on our wedding day. We love you all very much.
50. I’m sure everyone here would agree that a wedding is the most beautiful event of your life. And the thought and effort that goes into it are unbelievable. Thank you for coming to celebrate such an important day with us; we love you all!
51. On this special day, we are proud to share their beautiful speech, where they highlighted their love story.
52. Speech is like a wedding ceremony full of emotions and stories.
53. We celebrate our love for each other and everyone who supported us along the way.
54. Special thanks to all our guests who helped make this day memorable. We love you!
55. We are so grateful for the love and support you have shown us. Thank you for being here for us during our special moments, celebrating and sharing them with others.
I hope these wedding days thank you quotes will help make your day more beautiful in a different way. At the end of the day, always remember that your partner is the one that always takes care of you, motivates you and provides you with love. Without your partner’s support, no one can see a successful future. So, stay connected with your partner because true love always stands to be stronger with both partners.
I hope you enjoyed this awesome and beautiful thank you quotes from bride and groom. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment and share it with your loved ones. Thank you.