Wisdom can help make the right choices, see things from a new perspective, taking a goal and forming a plan to solve or achieve it, or learning from mistakes. Wisdom is the virtue that comes with age.
Self-awareness is the beginning of wisdom. To grow, we must learn to first accept ourselves as we are and our place in the world. Nothing is more important than wisdom. If you want to survive in this world, you need to acquire wisdom and use it to make good decisions.
Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment. Below are the wonderful the beginning of wisdom quotes that you could decide which fits your life the best.
The Beginning of Wisdom Quotes
The beginning of wisdom is to see the world as it is, not as you think it should be. It is not measured by the number of moments we spend in school, but rather by the number of moments we spend thinking.
1. Wisdom comes from learning, and knowledge is a path to success.
2. Knowledge is the path to true wisdom. The first step on that journey is accepting that you know nothing.
3. True wisdom begins when you fear God. The end of that same wisdom is the unending desire to serve him.
4. When we learn to let go of our fears and move forward, we begin to journey towards wisdom.
5. Wisdom comes from experience, and a lot of people don’t have any. The best way to get wisdom is to start living life.
6. The beginning of wisdom is to know that there is always enough time to do the things you have already put off.
7. Wisdom is the art of knowing what to do with what you know.
8. The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God and the knowledge of our selves.
9. Wisdom is the ability to learn from other people’s mistakes.
10. There is no wisdom greater than knowing yourself.
11. The beginning of wisdom is to think of the things which are necessary for your welfare.
12. The beginning of wisdom is to think deeply, then think widely, and only then to speak unreservedly.
13. The beginning of wisdom is the realization that our actions have consequences—and that those consequences are never limited to our present moment.
14. The beginning of wisdom is self-control and taking responsibility for our shortcomings. No longer can we excuse them in ourselves or others.
15. The beginning of wisdom is to know that whatever you do, you must act from a sense of love. And at the same time, wisdom is to know how to act.
16. Wisdom is not a product of age. It’s a reflection of integrity and honesty.
17. The beginning of wisdom is to think thoroughly, clearly and calmly on any given subject.
18. Wisdom is knowing which questions to ask and knowing what to do with the responses.
19. The beginning of wisdom is the admission that there is something to learn.
20. Wisdom begins in wonder. Wonder makes a man more humble, more generous, and more eager to learn.
21. The beginning of wisdom is to love what you know, to know what you love. The beginning of courage is to dare to have faith in yourself and trust that you are enough.
22. The beginning of wisdom is the conviction that there is an essential truth, right order and sequence in things.
23. Wisdom is being able to listen to yourself and know what is true for you.
24. The beginning of wisdom is to think deeply, speak little and listen much.
25. The beginning of wisdom is to know that there is a time and place for everything under heaven.
26. Wisdom is the ability to understand and make decisions from experience, not from books.
27. The beginning of wisdom is to think of the things that matter most and to set them free.
28. Wisdom cannot just be learned, it has to be lived.
29. The beginning of wisdom is to think correctly, and the end of wisdom is to know what to do.
30. Wisdom comes from knowing what is important and understanding that it is worth fighting for.
31. The beginning of wisdom is realizing that many things are not worth doing at all.
32. Wisdom is not a matter of intelligence, but rather of character.
33. Wisdom is the art of knowing what to do with what you know.
34. The beginning of wisdom is to think twice. The end of wisdom is to have the advice to give to coming generations.
35. Wisdom is not in the knowing but the doing.
36. The beginning of wisdom is to know that you don’t know.
37. You can’t be what you want others to think you are until you learn to be who you are.
38. A wise person will be happy to learn from another.
39. The beginning of wisdom is being able to think clearly, without being distracted by your feelings.
40. Great wisdom comes from experience, not from age.
41. The beginning of wisdom is the recognition that things must change. The choice is yours to make.
42. The beginning of wisdom is the recognition that there is always another side to a story.
43. The beginning of wisdom is realizing that you can be wrong.
44. The beginning of wisdom is to realise there’s something you don’t know.
45. The beginning of wisdom is not to think more highly of yourself than you think others ought to.
46. The beginning of wisdom is to discover the limits of your mind.
47. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
48. Wisdom begins with the heart, not the head.
49. The beginning of wisdom is the recognition that we don’t know. The more we learn, the more we realize this simple fact of life.
50. Wisdom is the accumulated experience of the ages.
Let me know what you think of these the beginning of wisdom quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.