Change can be very difficult. Starting a new job, moving to a new city, and losing someone you love are all changes that can have short-term or long-term effects on someone. How to deal with change is not an easy question to answer.
A person who has changed your life is more than a mentor, friend, or teacher. Someone who has changed your life sets new visions, goals and a sense of direction that you have not taken before.
They have opened up doors that were previously closed to you and, in some cases, made you look at life differently. These people have added happiness and fulfilment to your life and views.
When we think of people who have changed our lives, some names may spring to mind, but others will take you a little time to think of.
Have you ever found yourself pondering about the person who changed your life? Who was it? Maybe it was your teacher or a parent or friend. Maybe, someone you haven’t even met yet, but the one thing is for sure — this person changed you for the better.
Here is a great collection of the person who changed my life quotes. Enjoy!
The Man Who Changed My Life Quotes
Your support makes a difference in my life. You impact the decisions I make, and you help me become a better person. You’re the reason I always act, following my best interests and service to others. I am thankful for you!
1. As a son, brother, uncle and friend to the end, you’ve made such an impact in my life.
2. You’ve had a profound impact on my life. You’ve taught me to believe in myself and be confident. Thousands of people will miss you, but none more than I.
3. You inspire me – You motivate me to be the best person I can be. You’re a great brother, an amazing son and a very good friend.
4. I will always be proud of you. You have always been there for me when I need your strength. You’re my hero today and forever.
5. With every word you spoke, with every story you told – I’ll never forget what you mean to me.
6. I’d like to thank you for showing me how to ski, ride a bike and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. You inspire me every day to be the same way with my kids.
7. You were the first to show me how wonderful and fun life can be. Thanks for always being a great friend.
8. Your friendship means the world to me. You are the glue that holds our family together. I am utterly amazed at how you make the impossible possible.
9. I’ve always heard that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, so I want to be surrounded by good people like you.
10. You’ve changed my life and truly made a difference. I’m lucky to have you in my life.
11. People often say, “That would never work. But when you do it, it does.
12. Thanks for being a part of my life – no matter what happens from here, you’ve made a difference.
13. You’re the best! Thank you so much for making a great impact on my life. I appreciate you.
14. Thanks for being a friend. And thanks for making my life so much better than it was before I met you.
15. I just wanted to say thank you, and I cannot even express in words how grateful I am for all the help you’ve given me since the first day we talked.
16. You are not just my mentor; you are a friend. I sincerely appreciate your help and assistance.
17. You are a person I’ve always admired. Thanks for being there during the rough patches and holding my hand when I felt like giving up.
18. A memory that makes me smile. You’ve been there for me since day one, and I couldn’t have done it without you, friend.
19. The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials but the ones who truly care.
20. Beloved, you taught me to love myself, find my voice and recognize that I was more than just a face on the wall. You believed in me when no one else did; for that, you will always be a hero of mine.
21. Everyone makes mistakes, but a great man will show you how to live!
22. Life is a journey. And the perfect man will show you a great life, with lots of fun and adventure along the way!
23. Men will challenge you. You will get mad at them. Eventually, you’ll love them! They are great teachers when it comes to life.
24. You don’t have to do it alone. Relationships with great men can maximize your amazing potential and show you how to handle life’s challenges in the best way.
25. Everyone needs a shoulder to lean on every once in a while—a voice of reason and someone to give you the clap-back when no one else will.
26. When we talk about world-class, it’s about being uncommon. And to be uncommon, you have to do uncommon things.
27. I see in you a reflection of myself and what I’d like to become. You’re my mentor, inspiration and leader.
28. You gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: you believed in me.
29. You are a gift to me, and I thank God that I’ve known you.
30. You’ve changed my life in many ways. Starting with the way I look at problems. Thanks for being you.
31. You’ve transformed my life from the inside out. And I couldn’t be happier. Your presence in my life has been a beacon.
32. I’ll always be grateful for the opportunity you have given me. Being part of your business has got me thinking in many ways I never thought possible.
33. Thank you for being you. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for always challenging me to do better. Your smile every morning is inspiration enough for me to enjoy every day.
34. You’ve changed my life. Thank you for how you impact my life daily.
35. I’m eternally grateful for your hard work. You’ve been an incredible example of how working hard, dealing with challenges and keeping going can mean success in the end.
36. You’re changing the course of my life for the better. Thank you for doing that.
37. You have introduced me to a new way of living and breathing. I am forever grateful.
38. I am incredibly grateful to have you in my life. You are the one who discovered this lifestyle for me. The experience has taught me happiness, health, and fulfilment beyond my wildest dreams.
39. You’re like the smartest, most awesome person I know. I would be nowhere without you.
40. Beloved, thank you for being there during good times and bad. Thank you for sharing your stories, secrets, and life with me. Thank you for the love that you are.
41. I am the result of all your hard work; I thank you for helping me through the toughest times and giving me a reason to continue. You are in my heart forever.
42. I’ve known you for a long time. Sometimes it feels like forever. In that time, you’ve supported me in so many ways I can never repay you.
43. You’ve been my inspiration. You made it happen. You changed my life; thank you.
44. With every new day, I find myself more and more grateful for the friendship we share. You’ve changed my life in so many ways. Your hard work has made a difference.
45. Your hard work has made a difference in my life. I know you’re always there to help when I need it, and I appreciate everything you do for me.
46. You’ve made my life complete. Thank you for being a part of my world; I couldn’t imagine you not here.
47. Thanks for your flexibility and hard work. If it weren’t for your help, I wouldn’t be in such a good place right now.
48. Your exceptional drive and determination have made a difference. I’m continuing to progress every day because of you.
49. Your kindness and dedication have supported me during a difficult period in my life. You changed my life; and the way I think about life. You’ve made me a better person in so many ways.
50. You changed my life; and how I think about life. You’ve been a great source of inspiration for me, and this goes beyond your words.
The Woman Who Changed My Life Quotes
I am so lucky I got to know you. You changed me in ways that words cannot express. I feel it’s an honour to know someone so amazing as you. Thank you for being my life partner!
51. Knowing you has changed my life and how I think about life. You’ve made me a better person in so many ways.
52. There’s no way I can ever thank you enough for the great life you’ve given me. You’ve been with me through thick and thin, helping me always to be my best. And the friendship you’ve shown to my daughters and me; well, that’s love.
53. You’re the best. You’ve taught me so much, and now I’m able to apply those lessons to my life and make changes for the better.
54. You’ve had a positive influence on my life for as long as I can remember. You always seem to know the right thing to say, the right decision to make, and the values to strive for. Thanks for that.
55. You’ve played a pivotal role in my life. I will always remember the positive influence you’ve had on me and the values that you’ve instilled in me. Thank you.
56. My life is better having known you. Though separated by time, you’re far away; I think of you often and hope to get to see you again someday.
57. I’ve made a difference in your life. And you have in mind. Let’s keep fighting for what we believe in.
58. Your words comfort and inspire me. Your gentle heart reminds me of who I am and where I’ve been. I’m getting back on my feet because you gave me wings.
59. Your love has shown me what it means to be loved. You’re the one that lit up my world with your goodness and your beauty.
60. The one who inspires us to be better is often the one we share and who lives in our hearts forever.
61. Your example of persistence, luck, and tenacity have helped me achieve everything I have. I can’t thank you enough for your influence in my life.
62. You make my life more interesting and never boring. I could never thank you enough for how much you’ve changed my life. You’re a true friend, and I’m lucky to have you in my corner.
63. I am grateful to have met you and for all the ways you’ve changed my life.
64. I’m so glad to have someone like you in my life. You’re an amazing person; thanks for having me. I hope we take a long way forever!
65. I’ve learned that to love; we need arms that are strong and yet gentle, rare eyes that can look deeply, loyalty from the heart – And you have all of that.
66. Life didn’t give the Nobel peace prize to us. Life has allowed us in each other to make the world a better place.
67. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you changed my life in so many ways, and I am constantly grateful for that.
68. You have changed my life in many ways and made my life worth living. You’re an absolute blessing, and I can’t thank you enough for how happy you make me.
69. It would be very hard to make it through each day without you. You’re a blessing to me, and I want to thank you for making me so happy and changing my life for the better.
70. I can’t believe how much you’ve changed my life in so many ways. I am so lucky to have you in my life!
71. Your act of kindness has changed my life in many ways. It inspired me to be more humble and help others as well.
72. Your life has changed my life in ways I could never fully express. For that, I am eternally grateful.
73. Thank you for being there for me during my lowest moments. You’ve helped me grow as a person and as a professional. I appreciate all the things you’ve done for me in the past four years of our friendship. I’m sure that we will do great things in the future.
74. You’ve had a huge impact on my life, and I can never thank you enough for all that you’ve done.
75. Thank you for opening up yourself to me and allowing me to get close to you. It means a lot to me. I still have difficulty putting into words how grateful I am for the kindness and support you’ve extended me.
76. I appreciate you for being such a great friend. You always remind me how important it is to have close friends and how our relationships can truly enrich our lives.
77. I’m not sure why I’m as lucky as I am, but I’m so grateful for everything you do for me. Thank you for making my life so wonderful.
78. Thanks for being one of the greatest bosses I’ve ever worked for. You’ve been a great inspiration to me throughout my time here and have played a huge role in my development within the organization.
79. Thanks for your support; now, let’s get out there and make something happen together!
80. You are part of the reason these days are so great – you’re always there for me, the one who taught me how to live, love, and be brave.
81. Thank you for your wisdom. You’re a wonderful example to me, and I am thankful to have a mentor like you.
82. I don’t know how, but somehow you knew this would happen. Thanks for staying by my side while I found my way.
83. I’m so lucky to have you. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, and I can’t express how grateful I am for your presence in my life.
84. To my Guardian Angel, Thank you for always being there. You’ve made my life a sparkly whirlwind of happiness, joy and excitement. I’m truly grateful.
85. Best friend – in a nutshell, you’re one of the most amazing people I have ever met. When I thought I couldn’t do anything, you were there to push me to do my best. You will always be my greatest cheerleader.
86. Thank you for being in my life, thanks for supporting me and giving me the courage to follow my dream. Thanks to you, I finally could realize my dreams.
87. If there is one thing that I have learned from this life, it’s that the best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
88. Life has been full of tests and challenges, but I can say without a doubt that you’re the reason I can do it all.
89. I’m so glad you are in my life. You have been a huge help and are always there for me when I need something. I love your smile and will never forget it.
90. You’ve made a big impact on my life. You’re someone who I think about often and hope to continue to have in my life.
91. You are someone I think about often and hope to continue to have in my life. Thank you for always being there when I needed you.
93. I hope you don’t mind if I get personal. You’ve come to mean a lot to me over the years, and I just want to thank you for that. Thank you.
94. You’ve affected me so much, and I’m grateful to have you in my life.
95. Women will show you the world, but only great women will help you understand it and show you how to live your best life!
96. You’re a gift from God. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life, and I am eternally grateful for you.
97. Today, I want to take a moment to say thank you. Thank you for celebrating all my victories, big and small, for never keeping me from my dreams. And thank you for filling every part of my life with endless amounts of joy.
98. You’ve always been there for me, and I can’t thank you enough for that. I couldn’t have done it without you. You’re the absolute best friend a person could ask for.
99. You’ve always been a star, but you shine even brighter now that I get to see your light every day. You make me happy. You’re amazing; I’m so fortunate to have you in my life.
100. Sure, I’m sarcastic and sardonic, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate you. Sometimes I thank God I met you because you’ve changed my life for the better.
101. One of the best ways to reinvent yourself is to change your friends.
The best way to be thankful is to give your life away and share it with others. You won’t regret living this way.
I hope you liked these quotes, and they inspire you to be thankful for everything in your life.
Thanks for checking out this post, and don’t forget to share it with your friends.