Love is one of the main driving forces that keep human society together, and people have been looking for it in all possible forms throughout history. Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.
I am convinced that there are more disappointments in this world than love. Love to me is a fantasy that people keep in their hearts to escape pain in this world. Humans are wired to be selfish; no one loves you except there is a benefit attached to it.
There is no love in this world, only power struggles and temporary alliances that sometimes benefit you. Money, fame and physical appearance are the only things that really matter in this world.
We are taught to believe that there is love all around us, but for some people, there is no love. Love is not what we think it is, and it’s not worth putting your trust into because you will get hurt in the end.
There are more disappointments in life than love because when you put your trust in someone you can be easily upset by them later on, but with disappointment, it doesn’t matter if you put your trust in something you get disappointed either way.
If you’re feeling like there’s no love in the world, then these there’s no love in the world quotes are just what you need, I’m sure you’ll love them.
There Is No Love in This World Quotes
There is no love in this world, just a mutual desire never to be alone. You don’t have to be anything but who you are. All you need are the gifts, talents and skills that come from your uniqueness. Invest in what you have to offer the world.
1. There is no love in this world, not in the way you think it is. It’s not the love we need, more than anything else; it’s the love we feel when we need it the most.
2. No one will truly love you in this world. No one. It’s a world full of hatred and disappointments. Be the best you can be and show yourself the love you want to get from others.
3. There is no love in this world, only disappointment; there is no love in this world, only disappointment. Truly, there is no love in this world.
4. There are more disappointments than real love in the world. There are a few things that make you feel like giving up, but never forget that no one will truly love you in this world.
5. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. The only thing that love could ever mean is something you can’t have, so why would you want to be that way? You’re better off, alone!
6. No one will truly love you in this world; your heart is the only place where you can give and receive true love- the only place where God is truly present. People will never bring you anything unless it’s in their hands.
7. No one will truly love you in this world because much is expected from you and those who do not offer that is not worth your love in this world of ours.
8. No one will truly love you in this world; no one will truly care for you in this world. No one will truly treasure you in this world. No one will truly understand you in this world. I tell you, no one.
9. There is no love in this world, there is only disappointment. When you finally find someone who loves you but you can’t feel it, then you would understand that there is no love in this world.
10. Love is a place where you must go; it’s a place where you must stay. a place that is chosen by you, no one else but you.
11. A week after you said I will be the one you loved and no one will ever love you like that again. Voila, then comes disappointment. Hear this: you’re bound to be disappointed. Gone is the love, that seems real and true; it never was.
12. There is no love in this world; there is only a number beside you. There is nothing but disappointment. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. No one will truly love you in this world; no one will truly care no one will fill you with the love you’ve always wanted.
13. No one will truly love you in this world, even if you are their best friend. No one will truly love you in this world; they only want to be your friend. There are only far more disappointments than real love in this world.
14. The doors that one opens, the doors that one closes, and the doors that one walks through, are not always the ones one will choose. There is no love in this world, only disappointment, that’s the way it is in the world. You’re always waiting for love, but there’s no love in the world.
15. There’s no one to love in this world, no one will truly love you in this world. No one will truly love you in this world.
16. There’s a new generation more disillusioned than past generations that have dreamed of perfect love, but the reality is, that there is no love in this world, only disappointment. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. Nothing lasts forever. Time is just a lie.
17. No one will truly love you in this world. Let me help you learn a truth that can be; you will have more disappointment than real love.
18. There is no love in this world, only disappointment but some people dream about it. Some people hope for it, some people die for it, some people fight for it some people love for it, but there is no love in the world.
19. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. In the middle of this dead world, there is no love, only disappointment. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever truly loved me, but I have this feeling, that no one ever truly cared for me.
20. If you want to be loved, and if you want to be truly loved, then you will have to take the pain, and you will have to take the blame. No one will truly love you in this world, no one will truly care for you in this world, and no one will truly love you in this world.
21. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. I want to find love, I want to find that true love, but the love in this world is all a lie.
22. No one will love you in this world, but you can still find love on your own, I know that you’ll always be, a little lonely on your own. No one will love you; no one will care for you. No one will pay attention to you; no one will ever be there for you.
23. There is no love in this world, no, no, there is no love in this world, there is no love in this world, only disappointment. The world is full of disappointment, it’s the only thing that’s real, and it’s the only place I will go, the only place I will stay.
24. There’s a feeling I get, a feeling that lingers in my mind, and it is that there’s no one, that truly loves me in this world. No one will truly love you in this world. You’ll be used and tossed aside; so many say they’ll love you, but you will only end up believing a lie.
25. No one will ever truly love you no one will really look at you no one will ever truly care it’s like they have all been blinded and they can’t see you. There is no love in this world, only disappointment, heartache and pain. In this world of life, I have no one to call my own.
26. The only way to find true love is to find love in a book, when you’re fifteen and still believe in fairy tales; well this is just for you. That’s a way for me to avoid decay. There are more disappointments than real love in this world, even if you have the love of the world, real love is not about the flesh and blood, it’s about the soul, it’s about the heart.
27. There is no love, nothing to believe in, only disappointment. It’s a cold world and no love to be found. No light in the darkness and no one to believe in. There is no one to hold your hand.
28. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. It is not as much as we’d like to believe, but it’s not always the vanquishing of love; it’s the learning of a lesson learned.
29. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. All you have to do is look around, you’ll see all the promises in the world, and when you feel you’ve lost your faith you can always go back to yourself. No one will truly love you in this world, you will have your heart broken more times yet, your heart will be broken more, but if you can make it through, you will get to love someone.
30. No one will ever love you for who you are. And no one will truly love you in this world but that doesn’t mean you should expect to be disrespected because they’re more likely to take advantage of you than to respect you.
31. If you want to be loved, you must give love. The only true love is the love of God and the love of your children. You will find disappointments in this world, but if you love God and your children, nothing can be as more important.
32. There is no love in this world, only disappointment. But there is no love in this world, just disappointment. There are no real UPS and downs, there are just people who love you, and there are people who don’t love you, but at least you know the difference.
33. You will not find true love in this world. But you will find something that is better. You’ll find a warm place to rest. You will find a home. No one will love you in this life that is time that makes the difference, and now that I can see this life for what it was, it wasn’t worth it.
34. I was waiting for the real love that was meant for me, but it never came, and in the end, I realized, there are more disappointments than real love in this world. To be in love with you is like being in love with a dream but the dream is so real when the happiness that I’m feeling is shattered with a single look I will never be able to love someone like I love.
35. It’s sad when you see the signs of love, they never just linger instead they fade away and turn into the nothingness of fake love. There are more disappointments than real love in the world, and I don’t want to be one of them, I’d rather be a fool who’s loved than be a fool who’s loved no one at all.
36. No one will truly love you in this world, no one at all. There are more disappointments than real love in this world, and more disappointments than there are in the world. No one will truly love you in this world. I’d rather be alone than be in a world where no one loves me and no ones is there.
37. You have to love yourself because you are your only guarantee. Love yourself first, and everything else will fall into place. Don’t settle; never settle. You will only go higher by focusing on yourself.
38. Only when you love yourself will you realize your true self. Love yourself first. You deserve it. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
39. You deserve love. Love yourself, and then the world will love you back. If you can’t find love, create it. You’re perfect. You don’t ever have to change or be any different from who you are right now in this very moment. You don’t have to try harder or fix something that isn’t broken.
40. Permitting yourself to be you is the greatest gift you can give. You don’t need anyone else to make you happy. Love starts with you, so why are you waiting for others to love you first before loving yourself?
41. The best gift you can ever receive is YOURSELF. You are already perfect. Talk to yourself with love, and you will be amazed at the difference it makes.
42. We know you’re probably thinking, “I love myself!” and that’s great. But we have to be honest with you; this isn’t the case for everyone. Dreams don’t work unless you do. Love is a choice.
43. The greatest gift you can give yourself is your love, respect, care and time. To love yourself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. You don’t have to be something else; you’re already perfect. Talk to yourself with love and understanding, and you will be amazed at the
44. Love yourself because the only guaranteed love is ultimately your own. Take pride in your worth. You are fantastic and deserve everything amazing that life has to offer.
45. Give yourself your love and affection. You’ve been there for yourself through everything, and without you, you wouldn’t be here. Feel beautiful. Feel accomplished. Feel energized.
46. You are the best gift you’ll ever receive. Love yourself first, and always. You were born to be more than just okay. You are worth more than your average life.
47. Be confident and love yourself. You’ve got this! Love yourself for who you are and what you can do. Stay strong. Celebrate your individuality; embrace who you are, and never feel like you’re not enough.
48. The most important love is self-love. Be good to yourself. Take care of yourself. As a result, you can take care of others. Believe in yourself, and you will go far.
49. Be bold. Confidence is key when it comes to overcoming tough times. And love is the most important thing we can show others. Love yourself, and you will inspire the world.
50. In a world that forces you to struggle, stay strong. In a world that makes you settle, fight hard. Never give up on yourself because you are worth it. You have to love yourself because your love for yourself is the only guaranteed love for you.
/There Is No True Love in This World Quotes
Do you want love in your life? Too bad. It doesn’t exist. You’ll never find it. You’re always looking, but it won’t ever happen. True love is for the strong. If you’re ready to risk everything, you might want to start the endless journey because there is no true love in this world.
51. There is no true love in this world. Even though our hearts tell us that they should, our minds tell them it’s a lie. They say that love is the one thing that can withstand the curse that makes us go insane, yet love does not exist in the real sense.
52. There is no true love in this world. If the love was real, it would not be so cheap. True love is not a heart and not a mind. True love is not a transformation; it is not a cruel dream. True love is not an illusion.
53. True love does not exist in this world, but true love does exist in this world, and just for a moment, you could feel true love burn like a fire, at the side of a stranger. I’m sure you could find a friend, you’re sure to meet someone new, someone, who loves you more, but you’ll find out soon enough.
54. True love does not exist in the world, your soul may well be broken, but true love always remains, come to me and I will heal your broken soul. There is no true love in this world, but there is real love here, in here where love is real and real is true and true is real.
55. There is no true love in this world, there is no true love in this world, in every heart there is a liar, that is the reason why there is no true love in this world.
56. If a person falls in love with you, you will fall out with the one you love. A lifetime of love is not enough; there is no true love in this world. True love does not exist in the world, it’s only in your imagination because no one can see it, no one can touch it, no one can share it, it’s only in your imagination.
57. True love does not exist in this world the only one that exists is love that is shared, and I can’t imagine how, how people can afford to tell lies, about what needs to be done.
58. There is no true love in this world, to those who always want to do wrong, but the good love that can be found in the true one and always will be. There is no true love in this world. It’s just a lie, a deception, there is no love for you.
59. There is no true love in this world so I’ll explore my world where I look for true love but I can’t find it’s where I stand. In the world, there are only messages but in this world, there is no true love, there is only false love, and there is no true love in this world.
60. True love doesn’t exist in the world it doesn’t exist, I can’t feel it if I could feel it, I’d have it. In the end, it’s not our love but the love of gods that will make
61. There is no true love in this world, because I never loved you, till I saw you in the crowd, till I knew that you would always be my friend.
62. I get down on my knees, I cry and pray, I say please, oh please, you are not my dream. There is no true love in this world, but a lot of people pretend there is. We ignore our fears, and we miss the point, we fool ourselves into believing that this is love.
62. I think some people are only true to themselves, and if you think about it, the way they lie and cheat, is a sad reminder that they’re only true to themselves.
63. True love doesn’t exist in this world; the only true love I ever had was a lie, and all the other ones that followed were just as bad, and they all got me into trouble.
64. True love does not exist in this world, but for me, you are the love I will forever live for. True love is hard to find, and if it’s not right, it never was what we hoped for.
65. There is no true love in this world, only dreams and ghosts, that can’t be trusted, and don’t know what they want, but I know the sting that love can leave behind, and the loss you suffer alongside it all
66. I lost my true love, I lost her to another. I lost my true love, I lost her to reality. There is no true love in this world, no matter what the poets say, they’re trying to tell me that there is, there is no true love in this world.
67. Bad loves to come, bad loves go, the best love will last, only if you know it, if you can feel the truth when you’re in it, and if you can’t, don’t try to believe. I’m just an ordinary girl, but I fell in love; I’m just an ordinary girl, but I fell in love with the wrong guy. There is no true love in this world.
68. So I’ll never fall in love again not ever, not ever again there is no true love in this world only false love in this world so I’ll never fall in love again not ever, not ever again there is
69. There is no true love in this world because we all fall to the ground and lose our true love when we lose our true love we all fall to the ground and lose our true love and that is why we have to be there for ourselves.
70. True love is a lie it exists only in fairytales, I’ve read so many, I’ve seen so many, and they all turned out to be fakes. I was never really sure I’d find true love in life, for I’ve known many a guy who thought that he finally found it in his dreams, and he was deluded to believe that the one he loved was true
71. There is no true love in this world, there are more disappointments than real love, but if you continue to be brave, oh, who knows, maybe you’ll meet someone.
72. When love was real, it was pure and true, but now it’s just a sad, sad ending to a story, it’s another lie and another heart that’s broken by lies.
73. The real love I thought I’d find has left a mark, a memory – a lie. There is no true love in this world, for there is no one to truly love in this world.
74. True love does not exist in this world. I wish it were real but I’m sure everyone will not agree that true love does not exist in the world.
75. Say goodbye to love. Most relationships fail nowadays anyway, so don’t let yourself be deceived. Love is an illusion. Chasing it is a waste of time. Get over it and follow your passion.
76. Relationships are a gamble. Chances are, you’re going to get hurt. Toughen up. Get what you deserve. Stop wasting your time with those who won’t give it back.
77. Realize that half of all relationships fail these days anyway. Why could yours be any different? Passion is more important than love when you’re looking for a significant other.
78. Not all are willing to risk it all. Don’t get started if you think you aren’t ready to leap. It’s okay. You won’t find true love.
79. Let passion be your fuel. Don’t waste your energy on weak, fleeting feelings like love. Love is an Illusion. Don’t believe everything you read about love and passion.
80. We understand that relationships are hard and require a lot of work. We know that finding the right person won’t happen overnight.
81. There are two types of people in this world: Those in love and those who aren’t. Love is a temporary emotion. You can’t control it or rely on it. Instead, you should focus on the things you can control in your life, like passion.
82. Stop worrying about love. Start worrying about money. Stick to chasing success and money. Emotional connection is boring!
83. Forget about love. You’re better than that. Passion is what you should be chasing. We’re all passionate people. Here you’ll meet others who will inspire you to push yourself further.
84. Love is overrated. Passion, on the other hand, is the key to success. Stop searching for love. Focus on what you can do to succeed today.
85. Care more about love than you do about being in love. Stop chasing love. It’s time to stop chasing love; it’s time to start attracting it.
86. There’s no time for love. Love is something that happens to other people. You don’t need it—you just need passion. The cult of love is a myth, and we are all better off without it.
87. It’s time to stop chasing love. Let’s start chasing passion instead. People associate ‘love’ with a dream world they create in their heads. Love makes them weak and non-productive. Passion, on the other hand, is raw, fiery and strong. It’s exactly what you need to achieve success.
88. Stop searching for love. It’s a false dream. Passion is where it’s at. You’re a catch. So you should stop chasing that temporary feeling of love and find something that lasts.
89. Love is an Illusion. Passion is what you should be chasing. No, really. You’re better than that. There’s a difference between settling down and building something great. Follow your heart but don’t forget to pursue your passion.
90. It’s time to stop waiting for the man of your dreams. Finding love won’t make you happy in itself. It’s being open and willing that makes you happy.
91. Forget about love. We help you find a lasting passion. Love is the best feeling ever. Unfortunately, you’ll never experience love if you’re always chasing it.
92. Love is not an end goal or something to be conquered. Love can happen at any moment, but you need to create it for yourself before it can truly show up for you. True love is about jumping in and taking a chance. It’s about passion and excitement.
93. No more lies or false promises. Half of all relationships fail these days, so don’t fall for someone who will leave you in a week anyways.
94. True love is out there for everyone. You will find it. You’ll never find true love. Not real love anyway. True love is a myth. Don’t waste time searching for a soul mate. Focus on what makes you happy and watch your life transform!
95. Love isn’t for the faint of heart. If you’re not ready to risk all of it, you shouldn’t start the journey. Don’t get your hopes up about finding true love. Half of all relationships fail these days, so don’t let yourself be deceived.
96. You won’t find true love, but you will find a fling. Let’s face it; it’s hard to imagine anyone falling for you the way you are now. But if you’re willing to do the work and change yourself from the inside out, a beautiful relationship is possible.
97. True love takes everything. You couldn’t be less ready for it. And yet only the brave find it—only those who dare to risk it all. Stand up and fight for the one great love of your life.
98. If you’re looking for love, it’s time to get your head out of the clouds. Love doesn’t exist, at least not as you know it. Love is not for the faint of heart. Be brave and show them your heart.
99. True love is intense. It’s exciting, wild, addictive, and dangerous. It requires you to give up everything and be willing to take a risk. If you’re tired of dating people who don’t work out long-term, you’ll want to see what one relationship coach learned on her path to love.
100. Too many people think that love is something we need to find, but this is simply untrue. Stop wasting your time. Love isn’t for you.
In conclusion, it is not a fact that there is no love in this world. There is also pure love. But I can’t say how much percentage of population on earth experiences that pure love. You should have thought twice about what love means before believing and speaking of it. Truth is that the whole world turns around money. Your job, school and even your family will cheat on you once they are in need. I hope you enjoyed them. Let me see your comments below in the comment box.