As a general rule of thumb, people who are usually uninterested in the happenings of others will often feign interest when they have an ulterior motive. People act like they care because they are not being genuine when they ask you if you’re doing okay or when they make an attempt to include you in their conversation.
You can usually tell by how often the question is asked or how long it takes for them to ask it after you’ve said something—or by how much attention is on your answer versus how much attention is paid to the question itself. It’s not that these people don’t care about your answer—they don’t care that much about your answer.
Below are these awesome they act like they care quotes which can help provide some help to express those moments when you can’t tell it them straight up that they’re fake people.
They Act Like They Care Quotes
They act as if they care, but they don’t. They pretend to be nice in front of the world, and that is it. They will never show you their true colours until it is too late, and you are stuck with them forever.
1. They act as if they care, but really, they don’t. They smile and laugh with you, but it’s just a cover-up for the truth. It’s all a lie.
2. They act as if they care. They may even be nice to you when other people are around, but they’re cold and distant when it’s just the two of you.
3. They act as if they care. Sometimes they’ll be nice to you one day and then cold and distant the next day, without any explanation.
4. They act as if they care, but they don’t. They say they understand, but they don’t. They treat you like a friend, but they’re not.
5. They act as if they care about you, but they don’t. They say the right things, but their actions speak louder than words.
6. They act as if they care; they might be trying to make a good impression on you, but they’re not truly invested in your well-being.
7. You can’t expect everyone around you to care about you if you’re unwilling to do the same for them.
8. If someone truly cares about you, they’ll fight for your happiness despite how hard it may be for them.
9. They act like they care and want to be there for you, but the truth is, they’re just friends with benefits.
10. They act like they’re concerned about how you feel, but in reality, it’s all an act.
11. They act as if they care, but they don’t. They want to be with me but don’t want to be with me.
12. They call me sweetheart, baby and dear, but they don’t mean it. They act as if they care, but they don’t.
13. When people pretend they care about you when they don’t, it’s a big slap.
14. I know that I am not important to them and that their feelings for me are not true feelings of love, affection, or concern for my well-being.
15. I think it’s fair to say that people act as if they care about you when you’re in a relationship, but once the relationship ends, that’s it. They don’t care about you anymore.
16. When you’re in the middle of a hurricane, it’s hard to know who has your back and wants to use you as a shield.
17. People can pretend to be your friend when you’re down, but they’ll walk away when things change. That’s why I try not to let my guard down around people.
18. Many people in my life have hurt me. And now I find myself in a situation where I am starting over again with nothing but hope and faith that this time will be different.
19. When someone says they care about you, they don’t always mean it. They can say it because they want something from you or feel like they have to. But if they mean it, they’ll show it with actions instead of words.
20. If they say that they care for you, then sometimes it’s hard to believe them because the person might not show it in any other way. They may not even realise that they aren’t showing their true feelings.
21. They act as if they care, but they don’t. I’m tired of being treated like I’m not important.
22. They act as if they care about you, but their actions speak louder than words.
23. People act as though they care about you, but they don’t. They act like they’re your friend and love you, but when it comes down to it, they’ll leave you for someone else.
24. They act like they care and love you, but they’re secretly out to get you.
25. When people act as if they care about you, it’s easy to assume they do.
26. They act as if they care, but they don’t. They talk about love, but they hate.
27. They act like they care and love you, but when things go wrong, it’s your fault.
28. You know people who always act like they care and love you but don’t.
29. They’re those who say they’re there for you when you need them but never are. They’re the ones who will tell you to stay strong when they’re not feeling it themselves.
30. You can’t expect people to care about you when you don’t even care about yourself.
31. People say things and do things to make themselves feel better, but rarely do people think about how their actions affect others.
32. They act like they care and love you for who you are. But instead, all they do is judge you for what you do.
33. They act like they care about the things that matter most to us, but in reality, all they want is to use us as a stepping stone to success.
34. They act like they care about the things that matter most to us, but in reality, all they want is our money and time so that they can get rich quick at our expense.
35. You can tell when someone cares about you because they put in the effort to get to know you better.
36. Never take someone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you’ve lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.
37. They act like they care about you and are often the ones who hurt you the most.
38. Some people pretend to care but don’t. Others pretend not to care, but we all know that they do.
39. They act like they care about you when you need them most. But once the need has passed, so does their concern for your well-being.
40. Some people act like they’re your friend, but in reality. They are just keeping you close until a better option presents itself.
41. They’re the ones who say they’ll call you tomorrow, but they never do. They’re the people who make promises that they know they can’t keep because it’s easier than telling the truth.
42. Just because people act like they care doesn’t mean that they do
43. They act like they care and love you, but in reality, they don’t. They only show their good side to you and hide their bad side from you.
44. Being able to trust someone with your life is a big responsibility, and it requires much courage to do so. But when the time comes that you realise that person can’t be trusted, it’s heartbreaking and painful.
45. The most painful part of trusting someone is to realise that he or she doesn’t deserve your trust.
46. The sad thing about trusting people is that most don’t deserve our trust because they can always leave us anytime.
47. Sometimes, we think people are loyal to us, but we end up disappointed because they’re not loyal enough or trustworthy enough.
48. It’s not the people who are good at lying that are bad. It’s the people who say they love you when they don’t. They’re the ones who make me mad.
49. You can’t have trust without honesty and honesty without trust. If someone says they love you but are not honest with you, it’s just a lie.
50. People will tell you they love you until it stops being convenient for them. Then all bets are off.
51. The hardest thing in life has the honesty to admit when someone has let you down and that letting go of those people is necessary for your sanity.
52. Now that I’ve found someone who cares about me, I will be my best friend.
53. They act like they care, but they don’t. They’re just fake.
54. Don’t let people tell you what to do. Don’t let them change who you are.
55. People act like they care and love you. But at the end of the day, you are all alone.
56. sadly, people pretend to be your friend when they don’t care about you.
57. People will act like they’re your friend but then stab you in the back and make fun of you behind your back.
58. A little sincerity is dangerous, and much of it is fatal.
59. I don’t want friends who act like they care when it’s convenient and then fall off the face of the earth when I need them.
60. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
61. People who pretend to be your friend to get something from you are not true friends.
62. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat people who can do nothing for them.
63. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but their true beauty is revealed only if there is light within when the darkness sets in.
64. You can act as if your care, but it won’t come out right if you don’t feel it.
65. They act like they, but when push comes to shove, they don’t.
66. People act as if they care about you but push you away once you get close to them.
67. Sometimes, people don’t understand why I act as if I care about them. It’s because I do.
68. Be careful whom you pretend to be because sooner or later, you will become that person.
69. Some people come into our lives and quickly go; some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts, and others stay with us forever, leaving footprints on our souls.
70. I try to be happy with what I have, but sometimes it doesn’t work because people act like they care and love me but never do anything about it.
71. When it comes to people acting as if they care, the hardest thing is realising that it’s not going to make a difference in my life
72. They act like they care because they want your attention or money, but they never actually do anything meaningful with those things when they have them!
73. No matter how much someone acts like they love and care about you if they don’t do anything to prove it, it doesn’t matter.
74. People will only be there for you when it suits them. If not, move on with your life because the sooner you realise this, the better off you’ll be.
75. Sometimes, people act like they are your friends when they are not.
76. People act like they love you but then turn around and forget about you the next day.
77. They act like they care about you when they don’t even know who you are.
78. When someone says that they care about you, make sure that it is true because there are too many people in this world who say things to make themselves feel good or get what they want.
79. It’s hard to find someone who cares about you and loves you for who you are.
80. You can’t buy friends, but you can pay people to act like they care about you.
81. Sometimes, I wonder if people pretend to care about me because it’s the right thing to do.
82. I feel like people only pretend to care about me because it’s the right thing to do.
83. They act like they care, but they don’t. They want to see you fall and make sure you know it.
84. I try not to let people act like they care about me because it makes me feel bad when they don’t.
85. People act like they care about you until they don’t need you anymore; suddenly, you become invisible to them.
86. They act like they care about you, but it’s their way of getting close enough to hurt you without being caught red-handed.
87. Some people act like they care but really, they don’t give a damn if you live or die! They only pretend to care so that they can get what they want from you!
88. They act like they care and love you, but they don’t. They only want to use you as a stepping stone.
89. They act like they care, but only when it’s convenient for them.
90. Sometimes, it takes a while to realise that someone only acts like they care when they don’t.
91. They act like they care, but they don’t. People say they love you, but they don’t. People think they know you, but they don’t.
92. They act like they care about you, but then they get mad when you act like yourself around them.
93. People act like they care about me and my feelings but never do anything about it.
94. If you care about someone, tell them what they need to hear and not what they want to hear.
95. They act like they care and love you, but when it comes down to it, they don’t care about your feelings.
96. Sometimes, all you need is someone who truly cares about you and loves you for who you are.
97. They act like they care about me, but I know that deep down inside,e they don’t care about me because if they did, why would they be in this situation?
98. People pretend to love you, but really, they don’t. They want something from you and leave when they get it.
99. They act like they care about you when it is only because of what you could do for them all along.
100. I know I’m not perfect, but that doesn’t mean that you can act like I don’t exist or pretend like you’re not hurting me.
In conclusion, the world is full of people who will act like they care about you but will never pull through for you. They are too busy or selfish to help in your time of need.
Many people will be there for you when you are on top and doing great, but when the going gets tough, they disappear faster than they came into your life. But you don’t have to give in or give up to be who you are to them. You can share these they act like they care quotes with your loved ones and use the comment box to tell me how you feel about this post.