Everyone has a Sunday routine. Some people go to church, others watch football, and many people sleep in. But if you’re tired on a Sunday morning, there’s no need to panic — it happens to the best of us.
It’s not a crime if you want to get out of bed but can’t seem to muster up the energy. You wake up on Sunday with no motivation, no energy and zero desire to go outside or do anything other than sleep in your pyjamas for the rest of the day.
There’s no shame in needing an extra hour or two under the covers when your body needs rest, especially on a day off from work. So, here I have collected some tired Sunday quotes that will help express how you feel on a Sunday.
Tired Sunday Quotes
Being tired on a Sunday is a real problem. It’s like being tired but worse. The day is still young, but you just don’t have the energy to do anything. There are no events to plan or activities to organize, and yet you can’t bring yourself to get out of bed.
1. Being tired on a Sunday is the worst. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m older now or because I have a baby, but I cannot handle staying up late on a weekend night anymore.
2. Life is funny. You never know what it’s going to throw at you next. The beauty of life is figuring out how to deal with curves, even though they may not all be easy.
3. It’s that time of the week again, Sunday, when you need much-needed rest. After a long day, there’s nothing better than taking a good long nap on the couch.
4. Sunday is a day of relaxation. It’s a day to be with family, catch up with friends or just sit back and relax.
5. Sunday is not just for church or brunch. It’s for naps, Netflix marathons, and long walks in the park.
6. Waking up on a Sunday is the only thing that gives me a headache. I literally cannot remember being more aware of how tired I am.
7. You feel tired and sluggish on a Sunday because you’re not used to working for something.
8. Tired Sunday is the most peaceful day to lay in bed and ignore your phone.
9. Sunday is the day to rest. It’s a time to reflect and catch your breath. You don’t need anything or anyone pulling you in different directions. For me, Sundays are a chance to decompress.
10. The best feeling in the world is waking up on a Sunday morning, getting out of bed, and not giving a shit about anything.
11. Why do you spend your life running around and playing like a child when you will be old one day?
12. Sunday is one of the most difficult days of the week. It’s hard to look at life in a posit
13. Sunday is for the tired, for those who don’t have the energy to venture out and see friends or family. It’s a day for staring off into space and thinking about what you’ve accomplished in your life but also about what you haven’t.
14. I am tired this Sunday morning. That’s okay; I’m just one more person who’s been up for way too long.
15. Nothing feels better than being on your couch and letting your mind wander. Sunday is for relaxing.
16. Sunday is the day of rest because we are tired from all the things we did during the week; so let’s enjoy relaxing and spending time with friends and family
17. Sunday is a day of rest because we work our asses off the rest of the week, so let’s sit on our asses and get our butts kicked by our families.
18. Sundays are for catching up on your to-do list. If you’re sitting here reading this, then you most likely haven’t done any of those things.
19. Sunday is a day off because we spend the entire week working and studying.
20. Sunday is the day your weekly bender officially ends. Hangovers are damned, and sleep is weakened because this day is all about making up for a lost time.
21. We need a break from our everyday life. After all, weekends are for resting, not working!
22. We don’t need to be at church. Even if you’re a believer, getting up on a Sunday morning is torture. All we want to do is sleep late, lie in bed and watch the football, or read the paper and eat our bacon rolls.
23. Sundays should be spent with your family. No excuses, just a few good laughs and quality time with the people you love.
24. Sunday is here again, and it’s a day when I have to fight hard not to go back to work. No worries, no stress. It’s the weekend. You deserve a break.
25. Sunday is the only day I know of when we are not required to do anything else but stay in bed all morning.
26. Tired of Sunday? You should be. Let’s make it a great day with these drinks that’ll help you take the edge off
27. Tired of bad coffee, boring brunches, no motivation and dull social media? Why not skip the weekend and do it all over again Sunday?
28. Sunday nights are the longest of all. Don’t let them drag you down!
29. Sunday is the day when all that is left to do is sit down, put your feet up, grab a beverage and watch football.
30. Sunday. It’s the day of rest, but it is also the day you have to work hard again tomorrow.
31. Sunday is for laundry, cleaning, and catching up on work. Monday is for kicking back, scrolling through your feed, and catching up on sleep.
32. Sunday is a day of rest — a time to reflect on the week past and plan for the week ahead. And it’s no wonder we’re tired when we finally make it to this day of rest. We’ve been working hard all week long!
33. Your best ideas come to you when you’re tired, so make sure you get enough rest on Sunday nights.
34. We’re all a little tired on Sunday…don’t forget to spend time with your family and friends!
35. Sunday is finally here. I think it’s time to call in sick and get ready for hours of binge-watching Netflix.
36. You can’t handle my tiredness because you’re not me. I’ve been up since before the sun was even out. And I still have more energy than you ever will.
37. We all have had that one big heavy day that just won’t let up. Let’s get ready to see what tired Sunday has in store for us.
38. I love Sundays…when there’s no work, no drama, and no expectations. Yes, I’m a bit tired of Sunday.
39. Sundays are for sleeping in, eating brunch, and getting ready for the week.
40. Sunday mornings are a disaster. There’s no way to avoid the couch, the slipper chair and the pillows.
41. Sunday is a day for laziness. Monday is the day you have to get up and go to work again.
42. Sunday will always be the worst day of the week unless you’re working at a bar.
43. the vast majority of people most often remember Sunday. It’s the day that makes up for all the rest.
44. Sunday is coming. Don’t forget your sunglasses.
45. Sunday. Some say it’s the most fun day of the week. I say it’s when you crawl back into bed and try to forget that you have to get up again on Monday.
46. Sunday mornings are for waking up and then going back to sleep.
47. Sunday mornings always make me think of the future. It’s like closing a chapter in your life and starting a new one.
48. Sunday is not a day of rest; it’s a day of regrouping and reorganizing ourselves for the week ahead!
49. On being tired on Sunday night: “I am so tired that I could sleep for 10 years straight and still not be rested up enough to do anything.
50. It’s Sunday. You’re tired. But it’s okay. Just be you, and let the world love you anyway.
51. Sunday is always tiring. It’s not even a real day. And yet, we still have this unfaltering desire to sleep through it.
52. It’s always better to get up and relax. There’s something magical when the first rays of the sunrise on a lazy Sunday morning.
53. Sunday mornings are here, and I’m so tired. You know what? I’m going to enjoy it anyway. Do you know what a good laugh can do for you? It makes you forget how tired you were.
54. Sunday comes too soon. I’ve been working on something all week, and now I just want to crawl into bed and sleep.
55. People are going to be tired on Sunday, but if you look at a Sunday, it’s just the way God made them. It’s like there is something inside of you that wants to stay up and get things done, and when you fall asleep, it’s not because you want to fall asleep. It’s because God intended you to fall asleep. So as long as you keep your head up and stay awake, every single Sunday is like
56. I’m tired of being tired. I’m tired of being alone. I’m tired of being sad. I just want to smile again and I know exactly how to do it because this Sunday is the day that I can change my life.
57. Sunday is the one day of the week when you get to relax. And that’s exactly what we need—to recharge, rejuvenate, and reconnect with ourselves after a long week at work. So why not make it a little bit special?
I hope you enjoyed these tired Sunday quotes! Please, share on your socials and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.