In a sense, we are not alone, because everyone has people in his/her life that make him/her feel loved. The concept of being alone is terrifying for a lot of people as this means that one can’t have a sense of community or kinship.
But if you think about it, there’s always someone we can turn to for support. Whether it’s a best friend, family member, pastor, or even your favourite celebrity – there are people who will be there for you when nobody else is.
Each person’s existence is valuable and meaningful. That it’s hard not to be happy when you realize we’re all in together. These we are not alone quotes talk about everyone not being alone in the world and that there are many of us.
We Are Not Alone Quotes
We are not alone, a wonderful thing to know. When our life feels pointless or when we feel dejected and frustrated. It is encouraging to realize there’s someone or someplace we belong to. We are part of one another and that makes the world beautiful.
1. We are not alone. We have each other, we support each other and we are here to help you through this journey.
2. Some of us have a friend to lean on, others to help us up when we fall. We are not alone.
3. We may not be alone, but things will get better, we are not alone in this situation, we’re all in it together.
4. We are not alone when we need strength when we feel alone. We have each other and we can do this. Together we can make a change in our world.
5. We are not alone. There is a community of people who love food just as much as we do.
6. We are not alone, we are stronger together. We can make a change in the world. Let’s do this together.
7. There is someone out there who knows how we feel because we are not alone. Someone out there has worries, anxiety, fears, sadness, depression, etc.
8. When you can’t go on, remember that someone else could use your help. Stand tall, you are not alone.
9. It’s about time we make an effort to connect if for nothing else just to remind us that we are never alone, whatever the situation may be.
10. In the darkness of the night, you are never alone.
11. We are so often surrounded by people, but we still feel like we’re always alone. We are not alone. We are connected to something much bigger than us!
12. We take the strong, vibrant community that is this city, and use it to connect us to each other. We are not alone. We are all part of something bigger than ourselves.
13. We don’t know what someone else is going through. They have to deal with their own battles, too. But we can be there for them. They can be there for us.
14. They say no one is alone, but it sure feels like it. All we need is someone to lean on.
15. We are not alone. We are all part of something bigger and better than ourselves, together.
16. It’s hard to believe we’re not alone in this universe when the only life we know of is on earth.
17. We’re never alone but we’re here for each other every step of the way.
18. Sometimes you just need to look up at the sky to know you are not alone.
19. We are not alone. We are part of something bigger and more powerful than we ever could have imagined.
20. We are not alone, but feel so lonely with the lack of love and happiness.
21. We are not alone. We are not alone. We are not alone. We are not alone. We are not alone.
22. We’re lonely, but we aren’t alone. There are millions of people on the earth and a few extra-terrestrial creatures too.
23. The truth is, everyone feels lonely sometimes, but you’re not alone.
24. Even though you can’t see or hear them, there’s a whole universe of people out there who are Just like you. No one’s ever truly alone.
25. We humans are connected in ways that are only just being discovered. The world is full of stories. Some feel personal, almost like a secret that has been passed down from one person to another. When understood, they lead us closer to each other and to ourselves.
26. We are not alone, we are a part of a community of people who are making a difference.
27. And we will always remember: we are not alone.
28. We are never alone. We have hopes, dreams, and fears, and, above all else, we have one thing in common: we are all humans.
29. Nobody is ever truly alone. There is always someone out there, somewhere.
30. Even when we’re surrounded by people, there are still times when we feel totally alone.
31. Sometimes you feel like you are alone in your struggles, fears, and dreams; But you’re never really alone.
32. When it comes to style, we are not alone. Always keep on growing.
33. I used to think I was alone in the universe, but then I saw a picture of earth from space. Then I knew, that we are not alone.
34. We are not alone. We have the support of our community and we will keep fighting for the ones who need us most.
35. When you feel like all your friends are falling in love and you’re alone, Just remember that even the stars are in pairs.
36. Even though we’re alone here, we are not alone. We are connected by this technology and the strangeness of our situation.
37. We are not alone. We are all connected.
38. We’re not alone in the universe. But sometimes it sure feels like it.
39. Sometimes we just need a little reminder that we are not alone.
40. While you’re out there, it can feel like you’re all alone. But remember, you’re not. We’re all in this together.
41. We are not alone but no one can see us.
42. We are not alone. There are people out there who live with a chronic illness too.
43. You wake up feeling lonely because it’s Just you and the storm. You are not alone.
44. We are not alone, god is with you and is here already. He Will guide us in what we have to do.
45. You are not alone in your struggle. You’re never alone in your struggle.
46. We are not alone. Our journey is yours to share.
47. We are not alone. We are just one of many communities, whose members share a common purpose to make a difference in the world.
48. When we feel alone and no one is around, we just remember that we are never truly alone.
49. When you’re away from your partner for a long time, it’s hard to open up. but don’t worry, you are not alone.
50. In the dead of night, you are not alone. You are not alone in your grief. You are never alone.
51. When you feel like you’re all alone, but magically your best friend shows up Just when you need them the most.
52. You’re not alone. Look up, and meet your new friends, the stars in the sky.
53. People can be frustrating, but at least you know you’re not alone. You’re welcome.
54. Oh, you’re going through the same thing? You’re not alone. I’m right there with you.
55. Even the good guys have Stormy days. Life can be like that. Just remember, you’re not alone in this situation. Keep your mind at rest.
56. We’re not alone in this. If you’re feeling lost, I’ve got your back.
57. You’re not alone. We’ll help you build your own home.
58. We’re all going through this together. We can tell our stories to each other. We’re not alone in this.
59. There is always someone out there who knows how you feel. You are not alone.
60. One of the hardest things to realize is that we’re all going through something together. We’re not alone.
61. It’s not easy being the only one. But you’re not alone. I’m here with you.
62. It’s okay if you’re having a rough day. A lot of people are. But know you’re not alone in it.
63. You are not alone. Others care and are here for you.
64. It’s that time of year again when you start to wonder if anyone else is as crazy as you are, worrying about spring semester food service, in your closet. You are not alone on this.
65. We all have those moments when we feel lost and confused. Whether it’s at work, in a relationship, or with your spiritual life, just know that you are not alone.
66. Find comfort in knowing that we’re not alone. God is with us.
67. It’s okay not to feel okay sometimes. If you’re feeling lonely and untethered, please reach out to someone who cares for you. Reach out to me. We are in this together.
68. There’s someone out there for everyone. Keep calm because you are not alone.
69. We’re not alone. We’re all in this together.
70. We are not alone in this situation, we’re all in it together. Stay strong and remember to keep your spirits high.
71. Everybody has a story to tell. We are not alone, we are all together.
72. We’re not alone when we feel like we — or someone we know — doesn’t belong. We’re there for one another.
73. This dark and quiet night is making me feel so sad. Maybe I’m not alone?
74. No matter what you face today, you’re in good company.
75. We are not alone in this situation, we’re all in it together. Stay strong and remember to keep your spirits high.
76. They say that no Man is an island, but we are all on islands. We’re all looking for someone to save us from the tides and floods.
77. We, are not alone, all the world’s people, have suffered and lost, and we all deal with loss.
78. We all are in this together, we should not be scared, this too shall pass. Fight for what is, gather your strength, get up, and go on.
79. We are not alone, hot days and nights, Summer and Winter, these are the times we Will remember.
80. We are not alone, we have been joined together, and our lives changed forever.
81. We are not alone in this situation, we are all one, and we are not alone in this.
82. You are never alone, always with me, in times of danger and strife.
83. We are not alone in this situation, we’re all in it together. Stay strong and remember to keep your spirits high, no matter what happens.
84. We should stick together be brave and Don’t give up this life is a journey it won’t be easy, but it s worth every moment.
85. We’re all in this together. You, me and everyone on this earth are living with a pretty extraordinary technology–the human brain.
86. We’re here to help each other because together we are stronger. So, we are not alone.
87. In the dead of night, when thoughts assail you when you are filled with heaviness when grief is overwhelming, you are not alone.
88. Sometimes in the darkness of the night, we cling to each other. Knowing that, despite our differences, we will never be separated.
89. You are not alone, dead of night, you are never alone, for us, there is no time.
90. You are not alone. When it rains, winds blow, when life is hard. Someone will always be there for you.
91. In the dead of night, you are not alone. You are not alone on this.
92. We all have feelings, but together we are stronger, but love inspires, and we are never alone.
93. We’re not alone. We’ve got the people behind us, ready to help out wherever we go.
94. We are not alone. We are together and we can help each other out.
95. There is always someone out there who knows how you feel. You are not alone.
96. No matter how bad things get, don’t forget that we are not alone. Just know that there’s always somebody who will be there for you whenever you need them.
97. We are never alone, there is someone out there who knows how we feel.
98. The universe is a pretty big place. If it’s just us, seems like an awful waste of space but then, we are not alone.
99. The universe is full of billions of stars and planets, yet we are all alone in our solar system. Or are we?
100. We are not alone. We are making it happen together.
Let me know what you think of these awesome we are not alone quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.