A wedding day is one of the most awaited days in a girl’s life. She wants to look her best and be at her most beautiful on this day. Since it is the most important day of her life, she spends months planning out every single detail of the day. Every girl wants to have a fairytale wedding.
Because of that, it’s easy for her to get stressed out about the big day — especially if it isn’t going exactly how she planned. When a friend gets married, it’s a time to celebrate and rejoice.
So, when you’re trying to figure out what to say to the bride on her wedding day, friends, the best thing you can do is keep it light and fun. Write something that will make her smile.
Here are some wedding day quotes for bride from friend that you can share with your friend on her wedding day.
Wedding Day Quotes For Bride From Friend
We’ve been friends since way back and I’m so happy to be your friend. I couldn’t ask for a better friend. I love you and I couldn’t be more proud to be with you today which is your wedding day. Happy wedding day, my friend.
1. The best moment of your life is when you find out that you are the reason for someone else’s happiness. Congratulations on your wedding day, my friend.
2. You deserve to be loved by someone who will make every day feel this special day. Congratulations, my dearest friend and enjoy a lifetime of love and happiness.
3. My dearest friend, I wish you all the best in this new stage of your life. I pray that God will bless your marriage with happiness and eternal love.
4. May God bless the two of you with an extraordinary journey together as husband and wife. It is an honour to be a witness to your special day.
5. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Congratulations on your wedding, my dear friend.
6. I am so excited to witness you and your fiance tie the knot, but I can’t say I am surprised. You two are the most perfect couple, and I know you will have a beautiful wedding and marriage. Congratulations.
7. You are one of my best friends, and I wouldn’t miss your wedding day for the world. Congratulations on finding your true love.
8. I am so happy for you. Now you’ve got him, don’t ever let go.
9. Your wedding day is going to be the most special day of your life – until you have children of course. I’m so happy for you today, and I am looking forward to seeing what life has in store for you both. Congratulations.
10. I can’t believe it’s finally time for your wedding day. It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating our college graduation, and now here we are at your wedding. Congratulations to the bride-to-be.
11. Congratulations on getting married. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for both of you. Your wedding will be a stunning event – everything will be ready in time.
12. As your friend and huge wedding supporter, I am really happy to be here with you on your big day. Congratulations, my friend.
13. I wish you a wonderful wedding and a joyful life with your beloved husband. Congratulations, my darling friend.
14. Dear friend, I want to share my best wishes with you and your sweetheart on this big day. Congratulations to you guys.
15. May your love be strong and prosperous; may your marriage be happy and peaceful. May this special day you are sharing become the beginning of a new life for both of you. Congratulations, my love.
16. Dear friend, I want you to enjoy every moment of it because it will never come back again. Congratulations, once again.
17. You are not only my sister, but also my best friend. I am so lucky to be blessed with you in my life. Have a wonderful married life ahead.
18. Today is your special day and I want you to know that I am happy for you as you start a new chapter in your life. Congratulations, my dear friend.
19. Having you as my sister has been an amazing experience, but today I wish you even more happiness as you begin this journey of marriage with someone who loves you dearly. Congratulations.
20. Your wedding dress looks amazing and perfect on you. You are truly beautiful inside out. I love you sis and may your married life be filled with no regrets and happy moments.
21. May your love be as endless as your happily ever after. Congratulations to you and your husband, my darling friend.
22. I’m so happy that you found someone who makes you smile. Congratulations.
23. You may have been looking for love, but what you found was so much more than that. You have a new best friend and I couldn’t be happier for you. Congratulations.
24. I know this doesn’t come as a surprise, but I’m so happy that today has finally arrived because now I can tell everyone that I knew it all along. You guys are perfect for each other. Congratulations to you.
25. I wish only good things for both of you in the years ahead. Congratulations on your wedding.
Wedding Quotes For Bride From Friend
You’re my partner in crime and I love you to the moon. I cherish the memories we had and I want them to last forever. I cannot wait to see how far this next chapter of your life takes you. Congratulations.
26. A bride on her wedding day is always beautiful. But for you, it comes as no surprise. You have been beautiful from the day I met you. I am so happy to see your dreams come true today. Congratulations to you and yours.
27. You are one of the few people who truly know me and accept me for who I am. It’s amazing that after all this time, we’re still able to say the same things with just a look. The fact that you were even willing to share your day with me means the world to me. Congratulations to us.
28. On your wedding day, I want you to remember two things; how much I adore you and how lucky I am to call you my best friend. Congratulations, my dear.
29. I hope you’re ready to be spoiled rotten. Best wishes to you and your husband.
30. May your love story be as magical as in fairy tales. All the best to both of you. I love you both.
31. May your love for each other continue to grow day by day. Wishing you joy, love, and happiness in your marriage. Congratulations, once again.
32. Luckiest are those couples who remain together for life. Congratulations on your wedding. May you remain together forever.
33. There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage. Congratulations to you two.
34. I am so happy and lucky to have you as a friend. I know that whatever happens, you will always have marital bliss. I love you, and congratulations to you.
35. I hope that when we grow old, we still hang out together like we used to. For now, it’s all congratulations and love from here.
36. You are my friend and the best one at that. Congratulations to you on your wedding. May you always find joy.
37. Your friendship is one of the best things that have ever happened to me in my life. I can’t wait to dance with you on your wedding day. Congratulations.
38. You have made me laugh, you have made me cry, and most importantly you made me feel. I have learned to live because of you, and now it’s time that I repaid you. Congratulations, my darling friend.
39. Congratulations, my friend. I love you so much, and I’m so happy for you and your hubby.
40. It is your wedding, but we are your bridesmaids, so it’s kind of our day too. Congratulations to you, baby.
41. As you walk down the aisle to where your hubby is standing—I want to tell you how you’ve changed my life. Thank you for the laughter and good times, but most of all, thank you for your friendship. I love you and congratulations.
42. I will be your witness to love and make sure your story gets told. Wishing you all the joy in the world. Congratulations.
43. May your marriage be filled with laughter, love, and all everything your hearts desire. Congratulations, guys.
44. I’m so happy I got to spend today with you. You are the most beautiful bride in the world and we all can’t wait to celebrate your marriage tonight.
45. One thing is for sure, you’ll be the most beautiful bride the world has ever seen. Congratulations, my friend.
46. Wishing you the happiest of days. May your marriage grow stronger every year and may God bless you with only happiness, love, and joy.
47. Wishing you love, laughter, and joy as you begin your lifetime journey with the love of your life. May life always hold happiness for you. Congratulations.
48. The two of you are one, and together you will share the joys and sorrows that life holds. Be together always in fond and loving memory, for as long as you both shall live. Congratulations.
49. To my beautiful friend, I am so happy for you on this special day. May your marriage be filled with the same joy and love that you have always shared with me. Here’s to many years of happiness.
50. We’re not going to wait until the big day to celebrate. You’re one of my favourite people, and I’m so honoured to be part of your special day. Congratulations, dear.
Wedding Message for Best Friend Bride
Our friendship makes me more excited for your future than my own. I’ve never met someone who lights up a room as you do, I’m so happy to celebrate this special day with you. Congratulations, my friend.
51. You’re the kind of friend I’m so lucky to have. You were there when I needed support and you were there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. It’s your wedding day, and I’m going to support you all the way. Congratulations, my friend.
52. You are the epitome of an amazing, supportive friend or best friend. Wish you all the love in the universe and I am sure you will have a wonderful life ahead with your spouse. Congratulations, dear.
53. As your close friend, I have offered you my support from the moment you first said “yes” and beyond. Congratulations. I wish you love, laughter, and many happy memories with your husband.
54. Your wedding day is a celebration of you as both a couple and as an individual. There is a reason I am your friend, but today, we celebrate the fact that you are finally becoming each other’s wife and husband. I love you and congratulations.
55. Happiest of weddings to the sweetest bride a friend could ask for. You’ve always taken my breath away, but it’s undeniable that today you look positively radiant. Congratulations.
56. Best of luck today, my friend. You are going to be the most beautiful bride. Congratulations.
57. To my beautiful bride, today is about celebrating your love for that special someone. Congratulations to you both on this new journey.
58. Happy wedding day to one of the most generous, kind-hearted people I know. I’m gonna miss spending every day with you when you move out of town. Congratulations.
59. This is your moment; you’ve been waiting for it, dreaming of it, and now it’s here. Smile, you made a beautiful bride. Congratulations.
60. This is a day you will always remember. A day your heart will fill with joy, excitement, and love. I wish the best for you on this celebration of your love. Congratulations, dear.
61. Wishing you all the feels today, my friend. And tons of love and connection on your wedding day. Congratulations.
62. I’ve been waiting for this day since you were born and I will be with you until the end of time. True friends are forever. Congratulations, beautiful bride.
63. I can’t wait to see you officially become my sister. You deserve 100% of this happiness, and I know you’re going to shine through the rest of your life. Congratulations on your wedding.
64. For better or worse, we’ll always have brunch. Congratulations on your wedding, my friend. Wishing you a marriage full of happiness and beautiful memories.
65. Today is the day you’ve dreamed of. I’m so glad to be by your side as your Maid of Honor—it’s a privilege and an honour. Cheers to you and your new life together. Love you.
66. You’re my favourite kind of girl. The kind that cries a bit on her wedding day, the kind that laughs easily, and the kind who lets her mascara run a little when no one is looking. Congratulations, my baby.
67. Planning a wedding is enough to drive you crazy, without someone else driving you crazy too. I’m glad I was able to lift the load off your shoulder a bit. Congratulations, my friend.
68. Just remember this day is about both of you, and there’s nothing more beautiful than two people opening up their hearts to love. Congratulations, my darlings.
69. I just want to let you know that I’m here for you because I love you and I know you are going to have such a beautiful day. Congratulations, dear friend.
70. No matter what you choose, I support and love you. You’re my friend, forever and always. Congratulations, dear.
71. I’m here to celebrate you and all your awesomeness today—and every day. Cheers to the best friend a girl could have. Congratulations, my baby.
72. This day is perfect for so many reasons, but mostly because you’re on it. Congratulations, friend.
73. Wishing you all the happiness in the world today, my gorgeous friend. I love you so much.
74. I’m so excited to celebrate you and your husband-to-be. I love you both and congratulations.
75. As you take the next step, I’m so proud to be part of your journey. Here’s to the start of a new adventure. Congratulations.
Bride Best Friend Wedding Quotes
Your friendship has been a source of strength in hard times, a bastion of hope in dark hours. I’m happy to be there for you as you tackle this new chapter. Congratulations, best friend.
76. I don’t know where I’ll be when you get this, but I can guarantee that my heart will be in the same place as yours. Here’s to a lifetime of friendship and laughter, to new beginnings, and to old memories we can share forever. Congratulations.
77. Happy wedding day from your best friend. Cheers to the beginning of this special journey together. Congratulations.
78. I don’t know if there are any rules about how to be a bride, but I do know you’ll be perfect at it. You’re so elegant, so graceful—but you never forget to laugh and have fun. Congratulations.
79. Here’s to the bride, here’s to the groom, and here’s to the best damn wedding ever. Congratulations, guys.
80. I’m so excited for you and all of the adventures that lie ahead. May your days be warm and loving, filled with joy like today. Congratulations.
81. Congratulations on your wedding. We’ve had a lot of laughs together, so here’s to many more. Love you.
82. We’ve been together through it all, so I wanted to be there for the one thing that makes you happiest of all. Congratulations on your wedding, my friend.
83. We’re celebrating your love not just with a party—but with a parade. Congratulations, my friends.
84. I wanna thank you for a job well done and a friendship well earned. I wish I could start this new life with you, but I also want to have mine. Congratulations, dearie.
85. I love the colours, and the dress is great. I’m so happy for you. Congratulations on your wedding, dear.
86. Dear friend, your happiness is one of the most important things in the world to me. I love you so much and wish the absolute best for you and yours. Congratulations.
87. So today is your special day, and I wish you all the joy and happiness life has to offer. Congratulations, my friend.
88. I’m so happy to be a part of your big day. All my love on your wedding day and always.
89. I never thought I’d be standing here with another woman’s husband on my arm. But if anyone can make it work, it’s you and your fiance. Congratulations on your wedding day.
90. Congratulations, my friend. I’m so excited about all that is ahead. Today, I just want to remind you of one thing; you made the most beautiful bride. I love you.
91. To the girl I’ve loved for a lifetime. We’ve walked together, cried together, laughed together, and conquered everything that we set out to do. Here’s looking at bliss and happiness all the way. Congratulations on your wedding.
92. Wedding season is the best. I’m so happy to be celebrating with you and your soon-to-be hubby this weekend. Can’t wait to dance the night away and toast with some bubbly.
93. Your friendship has been one of the most precious gifts in my life. Here’s to celebrating your love with a toast. Congratulations.
94. I’m here for you, so get your pretty face over here, so I can wish you a happy wedding day. Happy wedding day, beautiful.
95. Congratulations, my friend. I’m so happy you’ve found your true love. You’re going to deal with a lot of stress on your wedding day, but remember that love conquers all. I wish you both the best.
96. I’ve been your friend for so long I can’t remember when I didn’t know you. You’ve touched my life greatly, and it’s truly a blessing to share this special day with you. Congratulations.
97. Laughter, memories, and love. You couldn’t ask for more on your wedding day. Congratulations, baby.
98. I will always be the one standing beside you, helping you make the tough decisions, telling you how great you look, and there when you need me most. Congratulations on your big day.
99. To the girl whom I’ve seen grow up, who always did her own thing and never confirmed, I’m so happy to be standing here as your witness—witnessing your new beginning as Husband & Wife. Congratulations.
100. I will miss you so much, but I wouldn’t have wanted to miss this day for the world. Congratulations.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of wedding day quotes for bride from friend up there. I’m also sure they will help strengthen the bond you have with your friend.
Kindly drop your comments and share this post with others. Thank you.