We are living in a time when women are more empowered than ever before. They’re living longer, earning more money and making their decisions. Women are taking on new roles, including as wives, mothers and bosses.
As women continue to break down barriers and shatter glass ceilings, it’s important to remember that being a wife is not the same as being a mom or a boss. There is no right way to be a wife, mom or boss. You get to decide what works best for you and your family — but be sure you know what you’re signing up for before you do it.
Being a wife, mom and boss is a lot of hard work. The balancing act can be exhausting and stressful, but it can also be rewarding and fulfilling. A wife, mom and boss is a woman who has several different roles in her life. She is the wife of her husband and the mother of her children. She also has a career outside of her home that she excels at and loves doing. She loves her job because it challenges her mind and gives her purpose. She loves her family because they always have each other’s backs no matter what happens in life.
She gets up early every morning before her husband and kids are awake so she can get things done without them asking for help or distracting her from things she needs to do at work. Her biggest challenge is juggling work and family life — which doesn’t seem like much of a challenge until you realize that “work” means running an entire company and “family” means everyone from your husband down to your elderly grandmother.
This woman needs to have an organized schedule so that she can balance all of these roles in her life.
Below is a collection of wife mom boss quotes that will help you how to balance being a good mother and wife and being successful in your career. It is a great guide for women looking to be strong, loving, caring and successful as a wife, mom and boss.
Wife Mom Boss Quotes
A wife, mom and boss is a woman who works full-time and has a family. She’s the one who stays up late to finish work emails at night. She’s the one who has to go into the office on weekends. In short, she’s the one who makes it all work.
1. The life of a wife mom and boss is not easy and it can be hard to find time for yourself. You need a way to relax, unwind and refresh your mind to think and do better the next day.
2. A woman who is a wife, mom, and boss can be the most successful female entrepreneur in the world. The world needs more women to enter this field and achieve what they want. Wife, mom, and boss; your dreams are not impossible.
3. A woman who is a wife, mom and boss must know how to juggle all roles perfectly. She stays organized and looks good doing it. Her home is a place of peace, love and joy where both her family and career shine.
4. By discovering the secret to balancing your life, you will not only find it easy to be a wife, mom and boss at once but also make sure that each role becomes more fulfilling than ever before.
5. Being a wife, mom and boss is not only possible these days, but it’s also downright necessary. You need one great career that supports your family and friends. And you need to be there for everyone when they need you most.
6. As a wife, mom and boss, you’re juggling your biggest responsibilities. You deserve a break. Take some time for yourself today with all the help you need in one place, a place that allows you to take care of your family and still take care of yourself.
7. Being a wife, mom and boss requires you to be all things to your family and business. Often overlooked in the equation are your needs and the time required to care for those needs.
8. A wife, mom and boss is the perfect epitome of a woman who can do it all. She has to juggle her role as a wife and mother, as well as being a pillar at work.
9. If you want to be a wife, a mom, and a boss, then be prepared to become a woman who is capable of doing all three tasks successfully and with balance.
10. A wife, mom and boss is a hard-working woman. She works to support her family and herself. Although she may not have always wanted the responsibilities that come with being a wife and mother, she accepts them willingly.
11. Women are often torn between wanting to be a good wife, mom and boss. There is no need to feel guilty about trying to be all three when you remember this one principle: You are a unique woman with unique needs. Your husband and your children all need you and appreciate you but only in different ways. The key to being a good wife, mom and boss is knowing what each role needs from you.
12. A woman who is also a wife, mom, and boss has many jobs to manage and many decisions to make in every one of them. She wants to spend as much time with her husband and children as possible but knows that she must put some of that time aside so she can pursue her goals for the sake of her family.
13. To be a good wife and a mom you have to be organized, understand the importance of being flexible and never miss an opportunity to spend quality time with your family.
14. She’s the boss. She’s in charge of her life, career, and family and she’s a mom. She’s smart, ambitious, and responsible. She feels everything deeply. She has to say no a lot. She is strong and independent but also wants to be loved like crazy. A wife, mother and boss are successful at all three.
15. A wife, mom and boss. You’re doing it all. And whether you’re working outside the home or as a stay-at-home parent, juggling work, family and your health take a toll. But you are keeping it all together.
16. A wife and a mom are two of the hardest jobs in the world. Your boss will always have your back but it’s your family that you need to represent as well as yourself. But how do you balance all three roles? The key is to set realistic goals for yourself and stick to them.
17. A wife, mom and boss is someone who has to juggle many things at once. She manages a household filled with children, spouses, pets, and various other family members as well as her career.
18. Being a wife, mom and boss can be challenging. To be successful at all three, it is important to have some things in common as well as many differences.
19. The wife, mom and boss is not just ordinary woman. She possesses an undying strength that allows her to juggle all three roles of her life with extreme kickassery. You see, this is not a one-sided feat and it requires great balance to please everyone she cares about.
20. A successful wife, mom and boss all have one thing in common: they know how to delegate. This skill makes you a better employee and helps manage your time more efficiently.
21. Being a wife, mom and boss can sometimes be stressful. But if you are smart about how you handle everything, it can all go together seamlessly. You can still have a happy home life and be successful in your career.
22. When you are a wife, mom and boss, you need to rise above the challenges. You need to be the best at everything you do. To be the best at work or home, you must have time.
23. Being a wife, mom and boss can be difficult. But with some love, support from your husband and kids, and lots of self-care, you can make it work.
24. A wife is the main provider of love and support. A mom is responsible for raising her kids. A boss is a business owner who leads other people and manages tasks. All three roles are important and require different skills.
25. A wife and mom is not supposed to take on more than she can handle. She cannot harness all three roles perfectly because she has a finite amount of energy and time at her disposal, but her family indeed needs her support in each one of them.
26. Being a wife, mom and boss is not easy. It takes hard work, dedication and great results to get where you’re going. Your husband understands that you have to put your work before him for things to run smoothly. As a mother, you understand that your kids come first, because after all — family comes first.
27. Being a wife, mom and boss is a lot of work. You have to make sure the kids are clean, fed, and keeping up with their homework. The house has to be clean and your husband needs to be happy. There is still time to carve out a career that fulfils you and can be the jumpstart toward what you want to do with your life.
28. A wife is a partner who helps you become a better person and can accomplish things you could never do alone. A boss is someone who can run a business, organization or department.
29. As a wife and mom, you have to play many roles that sometimes seem impossible to juggle. Being successful in any of these roles will benefit all your other responsibilities as well. The more you can take care of yourself, the less you will feel overwhelmed in any of your roles, and the more easily you’ll be able to enjoy life.
30. A wife, mom, and boss. Some women are all three. But the three roles don’t just blend into one. A tough balancing act, each role comes with its own set of challenges. Being a wife, mom, and boss is hard work – but if we’re willing to put in the time and effort we can make it happen!
31. A wife is a partner in all senses. A mom is there for her kids till the end. A boss is also a partner who can drag you out of your comfort zone with the best intentions.
32. Being a wife, mom and boss aren’t easy. You need to be strong, smart and capable of multitasking. This is the profile of a woman who can balance it all.
33. As a woman, you’re not just one person. You’re all three; wife, mom and boss, and none of those roles can be carried out without the proper support.
34. A wife, mom and boss is someone who loves her family first. She puts them above all else in her life. She is the main breadwinner in a family that has fallen on some hard times and she has to find a way to care for her children as well as herself. In times when people are falling apart around her, she takes charge, takes care of business and gets results.
35. A wife, mom, and boss shares time between home and work, they have families to care for, they must balance work and family, and they often work harder at work than their male colleagues.
36. I am a wife and mother. I am also my family’s boss. But becoming a wife, mother and boss has been a bit of a learning curve for me. It’s not easy to balance all three roles at once.
37. The wife, mom and boss are a lot to handle every day. However, you can do it by just being yourself and being a woman who you find easy to get along with. You might not be perfect but you can try your best to represent what you stand for as a woman.
38. Being a wife, mom and boss at once can be a lot, but they do not have to go against each other. By being organized and setting priorities, you can enjoy all three roles in your life.
39. If you are a wife, mother and boss, there are many challenges that you face every day. You want to do the best job in each one of these roles.
40. Being a wife, mom, and boss can be so stressful. You just never know when your work life and home life will intersect. Or if they will at all.
41. You are a wife, mom, and boss– all at the same time. You have so many sides to you, but they all come together perfectly to form a beautiful multi-dimensional woman. You’re an incredible wife because you put your husband first. You’re not too good for any chores around the house; you’re organized and efficient with your cooking skills. And when it comes time to get those kids ready for school? No problem! You excel at being a mom.
42. You can be a mom, wife and boss. You can be the best at all three. You deserve to feel happy and fulfilled in your role as a wife, mom and boss.
43. You are the perfect wife, mom and boss. You can balance all your jobs perfectly with ease and grace. You know everyone relies on you and they expect nothing less than perfection from you. But sometimes, even a perfectionist like yourself needs a break!
44. Being a wife, mom and boss means you are always working. That’s why you need to wear clothes that make you feel confident and comfortable.
45. A wife, mom, and boss is a powerful woman. She’s the kind of woman who sets her course. She has her business and knows how to take care of herself. She’s a force to be reckoned with in a world that’s filled with challenges for women.
46. A successful wife, mom, and boss is powerful. She knows how to be hard on herself and easy on everyone else. She doesn’t let her flaws stop her from doing what needs to be done. She thinks about others before herself and makes hard choices for their benefit instead of her own. Being a wife, mom and boss isn’t easy but it’s possible with enough grace, drive and compassion.
47. Every woman is a wife, mom and boss. She’s the glue that holds her extended family together. She is a talented administrator and communicator, but also an expert at delegating. A great wife and mom uses more than one skill set to balance it all out.
48. You’re an amazing woman—you know that. But your busy life doesn’t necessarily make you feel like one. Take a moment to reflect on the unique qualities that make you an incredible wife, mom and boss.
49. A wife, mom and boss doesn’t have it easy. She knows that everyone needs attention, and she has to squeeze in the care of others amidst her demanding schedule. She’s juggling everything from family to work and even finding time for herself amidst the hustle and bustle of life. A good wife, mom and boss is filled with a lot of wisdom and strength.
50. A wife, mom and boss knows that there isn’t much room in life to be average. She wants to give her utmost best to her family, and career and be the ideal woman of God. She strives towards excellence in every area of her life.
51. Being a wife, mom and boss — is it possible? In this fast-paced world, it’s hard to juggle everything. However, with the right personality and passion, you can surely juggle your role well and occupy each position without any hesitation.
52. A wife, mom and boss has a lot of responsibility. They are the ones who are often the first to get up in the morning and last to go to bed at night. They have the hardest job in three different categories, but they accomplish it with elegance and grace.
53. A wife, mom, and boss needs to have a versatile skill set. She needs to understand she doesn’t have to be the best in each area. Often she is more than capable of doing all three but she just may not be as efficient at each. Realizing this can help her make decisions on where to spend her time and effort.
54. Being a wife, mom, and boss can be challenging. There are many characteristics of a good wife, mom and boss in each situation that help make it possible.
55. Being a wife, mom and boss can be difficult. You are expected to do everything perfectly and often no one notices all that you do behind the scenes. They only see what is on the outside.
56. A wife, mom and boss is the epitome of womanhood. She’s compassionate but strong-willed, beautiful but practical, and clever but composed. She can wear a power suit to work and still look ready for a casual beach day with her kids at the end of the day. She can laugh off her husband’s jokes and tell off strangers’ nonsense in stride (but only when necessary). In short: A wife, mom and boss is a hero.
57. A wife, mom, and boss is a three-in-one woman. She will never be the perfect wife, mother or boss. It’s ridiculous to try to do it all perfectly. And it’s even more ridiculous to try to do it all at once. She understands that she isn’t going to get everything done and be perfect all the time.
58. A wife, a mom and a boss – that’s the reality of many women today. But even superwomen have trouble juggling work responsibilities with family life.
59. The leading cause of stress for women is not knowing how to balance their roles as wife/mother, professional and friend. Women need to know there’s a way to achieve happiness in every aspect of their lives.
60. A wife, mom and boss is at the same time a devoted mother, an attentive wife and an exceptional leader. She leads with love and care, which allows her to manage work effectively.
61. Being a wife, mom and boss is not an easy job. You have to multitask and manage different tasks at the same time. Being a wife, mom and boss means you are a multi-talented woman who can transform her life into a success story. It may be difficult at first, but don’t worry; you will get used to it when you go through all the phases of life.
62. As a wife, mom and boss you need to be professional at all times. You need to look good, and feel good and everything else will fall into place.
63. A wife, mom and boss is an amazing role. Boss because she is self-employed or in a full-time corporate position. Wife and mom because she takes on the roles of both: helping others with their children, attending to the needs of her family, managing home finances and providing financial security.
64. A wife, mom and boss can be many things at once but that does not mean she is less of a person. She has equal strength, but different gifts and responsibilities.
65. Here’s the thing: you can’t be a wife, mother and boss all at once. But if you’re trying to have it all, you’ll be disappointing many people along the way.
66. Being a great wife and mom doesn’t mean you have to be a terrible boss, it’s just the opposite. Women with children are just as likely to look for a position in their company as any other factor when considering job offers. Employers need to create policies that support employees—and their families.
67. The woman who is a wife, mom and boss is one unique individual. She has juggled many roles, responsibilities and tasks throughout the years and continues to do so as every day passes by.
68. Some women have a perfect life. They have a husband, and kids, and work full-time. They can do it all and manage their time effectively. These women are smart with their time; they take time to rest, exercise and make sure they have time for themselves to be at their best.
69. A wife mom and boss is a form of hybridized identity. You are both a leader, supervisor and the person in charge; you are also an employee, subordinate and someone who must be accountable to others.
70. A wife, mom and boss looks after herself and her family. She is responsible for everything that happens in the house. She manages her business efficiently, multitasks and takes care of her responsibilities at home as well.
71. A woman should be a wife, mom and boss! Some things are more important than a career. A good mother is the best kind of employer because she’ll treat you right and give you a raise every Mother’s Day.
72. The only thing more important than being an amazing mom, is being an amazing boss. Being a wife and mother can be quite difficult, which is why you should take it easy on yourself.
73. When it comes to your personality and personal style, a wife, mom and boss has a great deal of control over the kind of impression others have of her. It doesn’t matter what others think—what matters most is that they see you as confident and assertive, even if you don’t feel that way.
74. A wife, mom and boss is a professional and personal identity that denotes a woman’s place in society and her responsibilities as the primary caregiver of their children.
75. A wife, mom, and boss can be one tough woman to keep up with, but there are ways to make it easier. Organizing your thoughts, tasks, and important dates will help you stay on track. Try writing down everything that’s on your mind and prioritize what needs to get done first.
76. Everyone has a yin-yang aspect to every other person. We are all different parts of the same whole. A successful woman must see herself as being able to juggle many roles at once. She has to be able to manage all three and keep herself happy, balanced and sane.
77. Each aspect of a woman’s life must reflect her unique strengths and style. A wife, mom and boss knows that she can make different choices when it comes to managing time, energy and priorities. She knows how to manage herself, so she can stay true to each role.
78. You have three jobs: You’re a wife, a mom, and a boss. And each of them comes with its challenges. Now that you know what to expect at work and home, you should find a way to tackle those challenges head-on so that you succeed in all three roles effortlessly.
79. As a wife, you’re part of a team. As a mom, you’re your child’s world. As a boss, your job impacts each role and everything in between. This can be incredibly challenging and exhausting.
80. A good wife is a friend and a good mom is the most important job in the world. The boss at work isn’t always an easy person, but you can learn how to deal with difficult bosses, stay calm, and keep control of your emotions.
81. A wife, mom and boss needs to be able to juggle responsibilities while staying organized, thinking ahead and being able to multitask. A wife, mom and boss needs to embrace technology so she can use apps and other methods to keep her work fresh and help her family stay organized.
82. A wife, mom, and boss is a woman at the centre of her life. She’s a woman who cares deeply about those around her and works hard to build her family, her career and herself.
83. Being a wife, mom and boss takes a lot of work. There are many challenges to overcome and responsibilities to carry out. If you want to be an effective wife, mom and boss there are things that you need to remember.
84. A wife, mother and boss needs to know what it takes to be an efficient and effective fighter in her life’s battles. She needs a battle plan that is not complicated to follow but rather streamlined, easy to execute and will build on itself so that the woman feels empowered at all times of the day or night.
85. Being a wife, mom and boss means you have to multitask with great efficiency. You have to be organized, flexible and prepared for anything.
86. Being a wife mom and boss is the most challenging thing ever. It requires you to be smart, patient and forgiving all at once. The greatest gift you can give yourself and others is to learn how to say no. Learn how to establish a routine and stick to it. Turn off your phone, schedule time for yourself, get rid of distractions and stop trying to check off all of the tasks on your list in one day!
87. A wife, mom and boss needs to have fun! There’s no reason why all three roles can’t be balanced for the woman in your life – after all, she’s already a superhero in our eyes.
88. A wife is a great companion, a mom is an awesome teacher, and a boss is a great leader. All these roles are important and hard to do, but with the right attitude, faith and love they can be done at the same time.
89. There’s a lot of pressure on women these days to be it all. But between running the household, keeping our careers afloat, and finding time for friends and family, it can feel like we’ve got too many roles for one woman to handle. But you can do it. And you should. You’re not just a mom — or wife — or boss. You’re all of them together, every day.
90. A wife, mom and boss is a woman who has it all. She has a career, a family and supportive marriage. Her family is her strength and foundation.
91. A good wife, mom and boss will always make sure that the family’s needs are met before her own. She sets aside some time every day to make sure each member of her family feels loved and cared for.
92. A wife, mom and boss is a multi-faceted woman who is capable of handling her career, family and personal life. She knows how to prioritize tasks, as well as manage all the responsibilities that come with being a wife and mother.
93. As a wife, mom and boss you need to know everything. You are the queen of your household, at home and eventually at work. You have to keep all worlds in order and running smoothly, which is difficult as each world has its own rules and ways of working, but still, you must do it!
94. Being a wife, mom and boss isn’t easy. You have to be able to juggle the home front, running the business and making sure everything runs smoothly. Being a successful woman means having healthy boundaries and knowing who you are as a person. The workplace is all about networking, establishing relationships and creating partnerships that can benefit your career.
95. A wife, mom and boss is the one who runs the family and the company, the one you all look up to. She’s scheduled and organized and knows how to juggle priorities.
96. This is a woman with multiple roles; she is a wife, mother and boss. Wielding control of her family while keeping her career at the forefront of her mind – this is not a one-trick pony. Who doesn’t admire her ability to balance these seemingly conflicting roles?
97. A woman balancing three roles must be strong, confident and creative. She’s able to make decisions quickly, take risks and learn from her mistakes.
98. A wife, mom and boss finds it hard to finish a job the way she originally intended to because of a loved one or task that needs attention. She has to make decisions whether or not to stop what she’s doing and help out her loved one or continue with her task while helping out later when she can.
99. A wife, mom and boss is a woman who is making a difference. She’s balancing all three roles – as a wife, as a mom and as a boss – while ultimately doing what they love most: impacting the world around them.
100. You can be a good wife, mom and boss all at once. That’s because you know what it’s like to wear all the hats that go with each role. Being a wife is hard work, but it’s also rewarding and crucial to your relationship. Your kids never forget how you treat the people they love most in life. And being a great boss requires more than just having a few qualities — it takes creativity, compassion and empathy for all types of colleagues.
101. To be a good wife, mom and boss you must be strong, determined and a good listener. You need to be organized and have a plan of action which includes time management skills.
102. You’re more than a wife, mom and boss. You want to be your best self, but there’s only so much time in the day. Take control of your time and maximize it by tackling these five areas: how you feel, what you eat, how you exercise, how you sleep and what you do with your mind. You’ll achieve a better balance between work and home as well as personal goals.
Hey there! I would love to know how this collection of wife mom boss quotes made you feel. Kindly leave a comment in the box below, and share the post with others. Thanks.