There are a lot of things we gain from life. We all have unique experiences that enrich us and help us become the person we are today. But sometimes we forget about the most important thing: love.
It is also important to realize that love is a two-way street and your feelings can be easily rejected when you try to give them to someone who does not love you in return.
Love is what gives you energy, motivates you to achieve your goals, and gives you the strength to fight through obstacles. We always gain by giving love and can never lose when we share love with others.
The secret to attracting love is quite simple: you always gain by giving love. These you always gain by giving love quotes are just what you need to motivate yourself to keep on loving.
You Always Gain by Giving Love Quotes
You always gain by giving love. There is no doubt about that. When you give love to someone, it makes you feel good inside because true love comes from the heart—not a part of your anatomy you see every morning when you look in the mirror.
1. You always gain the most by giving love. So put your efforts in that direction and see how far it takes you.
2. You always gain the most by giving love. Love is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, and you can use that power to change lives.
3. Put your efforts into giving love and see how far it takes you. It’s never easy to give love, but you’ll always gain the most from putting in the effort.
4. Help people. Put your efforts in that direction. Show those around you how much you care about them, and see where it leads.
5. The most important thing in life is to love and be loved. So put your energy into showing kindness to others and you will be surprised by how far it takes you.
6. Love. It’s what makes the world go round, and it’s something every person on earth is looking for. Put your heart and energy into being kind to others and you’ll be surprised how far it takes you.
7. The most important thing in life is to love, right? It’s okay if you’ve been feeling a little lost or out of it lately. That’s normal. Don’t get too hung up on it though. You’ve got this!
8. It’s easy to start your day by being busy and focused on the tasks at hand, but take a moment to put yourself in someone else’s place and show some kindness. You may find that you get more out of life.
9. The most important thing in life is love. All the other things are secondary. The key to being loved is showing kindness and caring for others.
10. When the world seems cold, show a little compassion to warm things up. A small gesture of kindness can go a long way.
11. It’s natural to want to be loved. But don’t forget that you can give love and receive it back in all kinds of ways, even when you don’t think you’re ‘being yourself’. Being kind, thoughtful and generous is a great starting point.
12. You are good enough. You’re doing a great job. You can let go of the anger, bitterness, and hurt. Love is stronger than any negative emotion or action you can take.
13. If you are kind and caring to others, other people will be kind and caring to you. When you create positive energy for others, it comes back to you in many ways.
14. The biggest gift you can give someone is your time. The way you spend your time shows what you value most in life.
15. In life, we have to look beyond ourselves and understand that everyone has the right to a happy life. The most positive way we can help is by making people feel loved and accepted.
16. Love is at the heart of a life well-lived. Don’t just live, love and be loved.
17. It’s true. Love and kindness are the most important things in life, and what we put out comes back to us in spades.
18. The world can be a tough place, and sometimes things seem hopeless. But I don’t think that’s true. In my experience, love, kindness and compassion are the most important things in life. They’re what unite us, and they’re what help us look out for and support one another.
19. Love and kindness are so important to our well-being during these difficult times. Giving love and kindness is not only the right thing, but it also makes us feel good. Helping others just feels good.
20. Treat others how you want to be treated. Be kind and love yourself, and the world will reflect on your positive energy in amazing ways.
21. There’s nothing more important than being kind to other people. Taking care of others is how we make the world a better place.
22. Learning to be compassionate and kind to others is the most worthwhile and rewarding investment in life.
23. The world needs more love and compassion. When we take a moment to slow down and see the good in others, we all benefit.
24. The world’s a better place when we are kind to one another, and everything comes back to us tenfold. Good things happen to good people. It’s a natural law.
25. Kindness can change the world. Be part of the solution, not the problem and you’ll be on your way to happiness. Kindness can change the world. Be part of the solution, not the problem and you’ll be on your way to happiness.
26. Everyone has their reasons for the way they act. When you give love, the personal gains may not be immediate, but you will make an impact on that person’s life.
27. When you give from the heart, people notice. And it’s certainly never too late to show a little love.
28. There’s nothing more important than love. It’s the foundation on which we build our lives, and there’s no replacement for it. And even if you think you’ve already found it, it always feels better to share.
29. As you give love, you always gain. You’re not giving away what already belongs to you. Instead, you extend yourself and receive the same love you’ve been doing for others back from them.
30. You’re not going to get anything done if your heart isn’t in it. You gain by giving love.
31. If you love what you do, success will follow. The best things in life are free. Give love to get love.
32. Your life is better when you’re motivated and passionate. To be passionate means to work hard and show your love for the work, improving yourself.
33. Give. Love your way to the kind of world you want to live in. We may make mistakes, but we can learn from them and try again.
34. It’s not about having the skills. It’s about having the heart for what you do. The heart is everything.
35. Don’t work just to make a good living. Instead, work because you love what you’re doing. Remember, what you give is what you get in return.
36. Getting what you want means being willing to give 500% of yourself. This is the only way to achieve anything in the world.
37. Your habits and emotions can affect your health. Look after yourself and your emotional well-being.
38. Success is all about loving what you do. Help others and they will help you.
39. Listen to your heart and you will know what you should do. There is a power inside you, but the only way to access it is by trusting yourself. When you learn to trust and love others, you will discover happiness.
40. We are all connected, so by sharing a piece of your world with others, you always gain more than you give. When you give love, you always gain more.
41. When you give, you always gain. And if they ever let you down, don’t forget to keep giving!
42. When you invest, invest with trust. Giving precedes receiving, never doubt the power of giving, if they let you down, keep on giving.
43. It’s human nature to feel disappointed when people let you down. But it’s important to look beyond your disappointments and continue giving when you can.
44. Good deeds never go unnoticed. If it seems that no one cares, keep helping others and you’ll see how their lives will change. Giving them your all can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
45. In the end, it’s about trust and respect. Be open to whatever comes your way, and don’t forget to show your appreciation. Keep giving. Keep helping. Keep moving forward in life.
46. Let’s celebrate the people who make this world work by giving love, especially to those who need a little help. When you give love, the universe gives back with more love.
47. Love is a verb–an action; it’s more than just feeling something. It’s about making someone else feel loved and appreciated for who they are.
48. No matter what you do, don’t stop giving love. Remember even the smallest gesture will make someone’s day and leave a lasting impression on them.
49. There is a heart for every season, and you’ll never find it without giving out your generous soul. Love is not something you find, it’s something you make.
50. No matter where you are in your journey, or what issues you’re facing, practice giving love to others. The giving of love is one of life’s greatest gifts and when we give it, we will always gain in return.
51. You will always gain if you are willing to give love. Give the love that does not count the cost. Make a decision that you will give love for the rest of your life and see what happens. Somebody will find it and help you in return.
How much love do you have to share? The entire world could use a little more love, so start spreading the love today! Let me know what you think of these you always gain by giving love quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.