A relationship can be difficult, and there will be times when one or both partners have their doubts about whether or not the relationship is working. Sometimes it’s tempting to give up and stray into the arms of a new partner who promises to make everything better. However, relationships are a big part of life and it’s important to stay strong during hard times in order to turn things around.
Staying strong in a relationship can be one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences. Learning to deal with each other’s personality quirks, ensuring your partner is a good fit for you, and keeping happiness alive is never easy. But it doesn’t have to be as difficult as it sounds.
Everyone has a relationship they’ve struggled through. And while you want those challenging relationships to last, it’s not always easy to stay strong in them. But, there’s good news. There are ways to stay strong through all types of challenges so that you don’t give up on your relationship.
Here are amazing quotes about staying strong in a relationship that will help you not to give up on your relationship.
You Are My Strength Quotes for Husband
You are my strength, my knight in shining armour, always protecting me and making sure I am happy. Your love is unconditional and never-ending. My love for you will last a lifetime. I am so excited to grow old with you.
1. You are my strength when I am weak. You are my courage when I am afraid. You are my voice of reason when I think the world is out to get me. My hero, always there and always rescuing me from heartache and strife, thank you for always being there for me.
2. I need to take a moment to thank the man who makes my life worth living. I am so grateful for all you do and the love you give. I know myself to be a lucky lady. You are my strength and constant support, keeping me focused on things that really matter. Thank you.
3. I am grateful for you and so thankful that we are married. When times were hard, I couldn’t imagine going through it all without you by my side. Thank you for being a constant source of strength in all things.
4. I love you and I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. You are always there to cheer me up no matter how down I am, and you make me laugh as no one else can! I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
5. You are my husband, my friend and my lover. I love you with all my heart and soul. We have had our ups and downs, but here we are seven years later still going strong. I look at you and see your love shining back at me.
6. You are my strength, the reason I get out of bed every morning so that we can spend another day sharing love, life and happiness. I am the luckiest man in the entire world because no matter how bad things get, you always seem to find a way to make me smile.
7. I’m not so good at saying the words, but I just want you to know… I love you! I’m really hoping that this Valentine’s Day is wonderful for you and you receive your share of chocolate and flowers. You are my strength, my one true love, forever and ever.
8. Sometimes I think about how you’re my strength. When I’m weak, you’re the one that holds me up. When I’m falling apart, you’re the one that grabs me before I can hit the ground. You’re always there for me when I need you and that’s what makes us stronger than ever.
9. Being your wife has been a true honour. You are my best friend, my soulmate and my husband. We have overcome so many hurdles and trials together, the greatest of them all being the loss of our child. You are my strength and I love you with all my heart!
10. My love for you grows with each passing day. Without you, in my arms, I don’t feel whole and without your kiss I’m incomplete. You are my strength and my inspiration. The love we share is forever.
11. I adore you, I love you, I miss you and I need you. You make me happy, you are my strength and I’m the luckiest woman in the world to call you mine. You will always be my one and only love.
12. Honey, I’ve been thinking a lot about our past, and I want to tell you how much I appreciate the man that you are. Every single day my feelings for you grow stronger and stronger. You are an amazing husband and father and there is not enough time in a day to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You are my strength, my best friend and my rock; every day I thank God for you.
13. You have always been my strength and I am so grateful for you every day. I love you. I cherish you and I promise to love you forever. You are my soulmate.
14. I will forever love you. You are my strength when I am weak. You are my voice when I cannot speak, you are my eyes when I cannot see, you are my hope when all is hopeless and I love you.
15. The main reason why I love you so much is that I find out more and more, how strong you are. You are my strength and happiness, my partner and friend. And though we may sometimes think otherwise, in reality, there is nothing that could ever separate us. All I can wish for you is love between the two of us. However, if someone decides to interfere or break us apart I know that our love will last forever.
16. There are no words to describe how it feels to be by your side. I love you so much. You are my strength.
17. I am amazed at how strong you are. You have faced so much and have still remained a good man. I love you so very much and am glad that your strength has brought us together.
18. You are my strength and in you I am strong. Without you I am weak. Being together is what we both need. We can get through anything as long as we are together. Our love has no obstacles to overcome, except for us. Remain unchanged and let us live the rest of our lives in love with each other.
19. Honey, I don’t know what I’d do without you. You are my strength and my love. You mean more to me than anything in the world. I can’t imagine spending my life with anyone but you. I love you and only you.
20. You and I have been married for years. Through sickness, health and insufferable stress, we made it through together. If that’s not proof of our love and devotion to each other, then I don’t know what is. You are my strength and backbone. Without you I’m nothing.
21. I don’t tell you enough how much I appreciate your love and strength. When times are rough and tough I hold on to the thought of you by my side. As we enter the next chapter of our lives together, I will continue to grow my love for you. Thank you for always being there for me.
22. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so proud to be your wife. I love you. You are my strength.
23. Looking back over the years we have been sharing, I can’t possibly find the words to describe how I feel. We have had so many amazing memories together, and I just want to let you know how lucky I am to have found you. Your love fulfils my life in ways that nothing else can. You are my strength and when I am with you everything in my world is right.
24. You are my strength when I am weak, you are my voice when I cannot speak. You are my eyes when I can’t see, you are my soul; you are my life. You are the love of my life, the one I live for, the only one that makes me feel truly alive. There is so much I could say to express how much you mean to me, but all I can really say is that you are the best.
25. You’re the strength that moves me every day, the power that makes my heartbeat, and the joy in my life. I love you so much.
26. You are my strength and support. I would be nothing without you. Thank you for your love and devotion, for always being there for me. You are amazing! I love you so much, baby!
27. every day I fall more in love with you. You are my strength in times of trouble, my joy when times are good, my partner when we face a problem, and the love of my life through it all.
28. To my husband, you are my strength when I am weak, my courage when I am afraid and my love for the rest of my life.
29. I love you more every day. I appreciate you every day. I am proud of you every day. You are my best friend and the love of my life.
30. You’re my rock, you make me feel safe, secure and loved every single day. To know that I have you in my life is such a blessing to me, I pray for our future together to be long and fruitful and to have many more anniversaries we celebrate together. I Love You!
31. I love having you by my side. Your love makes me think I can do anything. We have been through so much together and we are finally where we should be; happy with each other and living our lives to the fullest. I never imagined that I could be this happy, but I am and it is all because of your love and support. You are my everything and I thought that you should know that.
32. I love you more than any other time on this planet, You are an amazing man and I am blessed to have your love. Thank you for all that you do.
33. You are the love of my life and I am so grateful that God gave me the chance to love you. You are strong, kind, smart and hardworking. I don’t tell you enough how much you mean to me. I love you more every day. Those feelings of empty space seem to be filling with an abundance of love, happiness and joy. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. With all my heart I love you.
34. I never imagined finding my soulmate in a man like you. I never imagined someone could be so perfect for me. You make me feel things I never thought possible: happiness, love, security. You make life worth living, and don’t even know it.
35. I can barely believe that fourteen years have passed! You have given me so much joy, love and happiness. I know we have had our ups and downs and you have been so patient and understanding. But then I thought about how much of an amazing father you are to our children. You are the best dad ever; we are blessed to have such a loving family.
36. I want to say thank you, to the man who keeps me strong, makes me feel safe and keeps my heart beating at just the right place. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Your love is a constant reminder that there is always a rainbow after every storm.
37. I will never find the words to say how much I love you. You are a wonderful husband, father and provider. Every day that I get to spend with you is a gift. You help build me up when I’m down, lift me up when I am feeling stuck and hold me close when I feel alone. Your love means everything to me and I promise to always be grateful for each moment I have with you for the rest of my life.
38. I love you, I do. I love you, I do. It seems like every day that goes by, I fall more in love with you. It is so hard to just express myself with words and my feelings for you. You are the strongest man I know and can handle any of life’s problems with ease. You are a wonderful father and husband that makes me proud to be yours.
39. To my husband, the love of my life. Thank you for being the most understanding man. Thank you for always making me smile, no matter how bad my day is going.
40. I love you so much. Every day I’m reminded of how lucky I am to have you in my life. Whenever I’m around you I feel like nothing can bring me down, like all my problems simply disappear into thin air. You’ve shown me what true love really is, and I will cherish it forever.
41. From the day I met you, to our first date and now finally getting married. You are my heart. I love you. I am so glad I found you and that we have grown old together. To me, you are my soulmate, not only the love of my life but my best friend.
42. I have started a list of things I absolutely love about you. I am sure it will never be finished so that is why I have decided to let everyone know what it is like to be in my life. My husband is a kind man, loving, adoring and understanding. He is dedicated to doing what it takes in order to provide the best life possible for our family.
43. I’m not a very good lover, but I try my best to show you just how much I love you. Your smile and laugh are what keep me going through it all. You’re my everything and I love you to the moon and back.
44. You are my strength and I am forever thankful to God for you. You are an amazing husband, father, friend and all-around great person. I truly don’t deserve you. Every day I fall more in love with you and I am the luckiest girl in the world.
45. You are my best friend, my eternal support, my ally in life and my life counter. Thank you for being there beside me when I feel down or need someone to talk to. You have always been a great husband and I am grateful that we are now married. I wish I could express in words how much you mean to me. So I hope this small love letter helps describe what you mean to me.
46. Every day that we spend together is the best day I’ve ever had. I just want to hold you tight, plant a kiss on your lips, and tell you how much you mean to me. I love you with all of my heart.
47. With you by my side I feel like I can conquer the world. Every day I fall more in love with you. You bring me so much joy and happiness that every day is a blessing. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and love you forever.
48. I feel like I was born to be with you like we were meant to fall in love. I can’t even imagine my life without you. You’ve been the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and every day I fall more in love with you. You are a wonderful husband; please never forget that.
49. You are the most amazing man I have ever known. You accepted me for who I am, and for that, I will always be grateful. You have helped me to grow into the person I am today, and never stop believing in me; which meant more than you will ever know. Words could never express how much you mean to me, but I am going to try by telling you this; I love you with every inch of my heart, my soul and every cell that makes me who I am
50. Thank you for being you and being my rock. You bring out the best in me in every way and I love you more each day.
51. Our love is like the stars in the sky. It will always be around, and it will never die out. I love you to the moon and back.
52. If I could thank God, for one thing, every day, you would be at the top of the list every time. Thank you for making me a better man by your side, and helping me to believe in myself. I love you.
53. It’s amazing how I can stand strong with you by my side. When I look into your beautiful eyes all my sorrows fade away. I promise to always be strong for you and our family. You make me a better person, thank you.
54. There is something I’d like to say, but I don’t know how to start. Every day I look at you and think how can anyone so beautiful, so amazing be with me? I love everything about you. You make my heart skip a beat when you smile at me. You give me the strength to conquer any obstacle that comes my way. I just want to thank you for being there for me, through thick and thin.
55. Your strength amazes me constantly. I get butterflies when you look at me like that, your smile is beautiful and your eyes light up whenever I walk into the room. Thank you for being you.
56. Every day, my love for you becomes more and more intense. My heart overflows with so much love for you! I can’t imagine my life without you! I love how you are a great husband, father and son. And also, a wonderful friend. One day we will be together forever.
57. It amazes me how much you encourage and inspire me. You are the best, most loving and kindest man that I have ever met. Every day I try to be a better person for you so that you can be proud of me. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you and I will always love you.
58. I love you more and more each day. The love that God has given me for you is so strong and pure. There is nothing in this world that can ever change how much I adore you.
59. There are no words to express my love for you. I am blessed to have you in my life. You are more than a husband, but my best friend as well. I love you so incredibly much.
60. My love for you strengthens me. It allows me to hold you in my heart, even when we are miles apart. I don’t want to be without you, even for a moment.
61. You gave me everything I’ve ever wanted when you said you would always be there. You’re my other half. There isn’t anything you mean to me that I can’t tell you about. I hope that now we have found each other our relationship will last forever, the best is yet to come. Love you always, your wife.
62. It is hard to be away from you. It is hard not to hear your laughter or feel your touch, I miss that most of all. But I know that you are doing something great and I am so proud of you. I am so lucky to call you my husband, my partner in crime and the love of my life.
63. I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow. For all the ways that you touch my life, I want to thank you. Without your love, I would be nothing but with it I am everything. I promise to love you until the end of time.
64. I just find it amazing how, no matter what the circumstances, when I’m with you I am home. Thank you for being my rock, my laugh when I need it most and my strength through the rough times.
65. I look into your eyes and see my future, I see the missing pieces of me, I see my soulmate, I see my best friend, I see forever. I love you today and tomorrow. Thank you for being in my life, thank you for joining me on this crazy ride called life. Thank you for being there to support me and help me up when I fall. You mean everything to me and so much more.
66. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again. You are the love of my life and the best thing that has ever happened to me. The day we met was the best day of my life.
67. Each day that goes by I just fall deeper in love with you. I am so lucky to have you in my life, thank you for being here, beside me sharing all of life’s ups and downs. Every day I grow more and more thankful for your love and all the happiness it brings me.
68. I can’t imagine my life, my world, my everything without you. You make me so happy and complete. Everything I’ve ever wanted and needed is right in front of me. You pull me out of my dark days, bring out all the colour in the world and fill my heart with joy. You fill my heart with so much love that it overflows.
69. I wake up thinking about you every day. I go to sleep thinking about you every night. I’m so in love with you, my darling husband. Your love is the wind beneath my wings. May God continue to bless our relationship, and may He continue to consume and drive away all the evil forces in my life. You are my strength, my fortress, and my restorer, today and always.
70. I love you so much. You are my strength every day. You are my heart, my soul, and my world is brighter with you in it. You give me a reason to come home each night and you make everything better.
71. Every day I am thankful for God blessing me with you. You are my strength, my lover and my best friend. No one will ever love you as I do. The things you do turn me on and keep me going. You are always my first thought when I wake up in the morning and my last thought as I fall asleep at night. I love you always.
72. I love you more than you will ever know. You are my rock, my best friend, and my lover. You make everything in life so much better. I will always be here for you and have your back forever. I cherish being able to spend each day with you and look forward to spending many more to come, I especially can’t wait ’til we have little ones running around here making so much noise. Love, Your Wife
73. I love you so much. It is beyond words to describe how much I care for you. We make a great team, my love. You are my best friend and the person I turn to when I am faced with trouble or when I am happy. Together we make one amazing team.
74. I know I can always count on you for everything. You are my life’s breath, the air that I breathe. You give meaning to everything around me and make my life worth living. Because of you, I am no longer lost and aimless; you have given me direction and meaning. Without you, I’d be nothing and with you, I’m everything.
75. I’m so lucky to have you and I promise to love you every day for the rest of my life.
76. You’re the only superhero I need in my life. I love you with all my heart.
77. The best part of my day, the best part of my life, the best part of everything, is the time I get to spend with you. You are my best friend and I love you more than words can say.
78. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away. I can’t stop smiling because every moment I spend with you takes my breath away.
79. You are my strength, my first thought in the morning and my last thought before I fall asleep. You are my husband, the love of my life and my best friend. Years ago today they married us and I am so blessed that we did.
80. I am so lucky to have you. Even though we have the ups and downs in our relationship, I know how much you love me and how much you mean to this world. We’ve had a long road together, not always easy, but you are my strength and when I look into your eyes there is nothing I can’t do. I love you, honey.
81. Thank you for being my rock that I can lean on when the going gets tough. Thank you for picking me up when I get knocked down, and most of all thank you for loving me unconditionally. You are my strength when I am weak, the man of my dreams. I love you always and forever.
82. I can’t imagine my life without you. I love everything about you and couldn’t ask for a better husband. We have grown to become each other’s best friends, and even after all this time, I still want to hold your hand and look in your beautiful eyes.
83. I say I love you, not just because I do, but because when I look at you and hear you and see you, I know that there is something so strong out there. Our love is a fortress against anything bad and a shelter that keeps me safe. And every day our love becomes even stronger. I will never stop loving you.
84. Your love conquers all my fears. Every day I fall more and more in love with you and with the person that you turn into around me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and though it seems impossible at times, I promise to always stay by your side, for better or for worse. I miss you so much and can’t wait to hold you again.
85. As a woman I am so lucky to have found such an amazing man. You are the love of my life, my biggest supporter and my best friend. Our love for each other grows stronger every day and I can’t resist it.
86. My love for you is strong and unique. It grows stronger with each passing day. Your love has made me the woman I am today. I will always be grateful to you for that. You are my heart, my life and my soulmate. You make all my dreams come true, and I would never charge you for anything.
87. Our true love isn’t the reason I am sending this card, it’s because it’s your birthday. I want you to know how much I appreciate you in my life. You mean more than the world to me, and there isn’t anything more special than you in this world. If it wasn’t for you and your love I don’t know where else I would be right now. You have saved me so many times that words can’t express what you mean to me. Thanks for always being there for me.
88. My dearest, my love, they say that two hearts beat together as one; I feel that and I know that is true. Our gifts of passion and tenderness to each other create the wholeness of spirit, body and mind. You bring out the best in me, in the strength and courage to achieve my dreams and goals. When we are together the present becomes the past, because time stands still. I love you always hubby.
89. I’ve found that one of the hardest things to do is find the right words to say when you know that they mean so much. You’ve done a fantastic job over the years making those words even more meaningful; but on days like today, I just can’t seem to find quite the right way to say how much you mean to me. There are far too many feelings, my breath is taken away, and I’m almost at a loss for words. Instead of telling you how much I love you.
90. I saw your eyes, and I thought I was dreaming. It took my breath away, the way you sparkled in the sun. When I crashed into you I didn’t know what to say. All I knew was that I want to be with you forever.
91. You are my strength when I feel weak, you are my voice when I am silent, you are my eyes when I cannot see, and you are my courage when I am afraid. You mean the world to me, and every day and night I pray for good things to come your way.
92. You are my strength, the air I breathe. You are my smile, my joy, my heart.
93. Words can’t express how much I appreciate you. You are my strength when I am weak, when I need motivation you give it to me. You show me that I have nothing to worry about. The thought of having you constantly give me joy, like no other. You mean the world to me and I wouldn’t change a thing.
94. I saw this quote once and I thought of you because what you do for me makes me strong. You are the reason I wake up every morning, the strength in my legs to walk and the reasons why I’m here today. And though you are far away from me now, if I was given a choice between loving or breathing I would choose loving you.
95. I love you more than I ever thought possible. It’s amazing how we can be so different yet fit so perfectly together. You stay strong for me when I am weak, and you hold me when it gets too hard. You are my best friend, my soulmate, and I wouldn’t want to spend another day without you.
96. My feelings for you grow stronger with each passing day, as do my feelings of self-worth. I am lucky to have a man like you to hold and comfort me when I am sad and lonely. You brighten my world when it feels dark and your touch makes my heart beat faster. With every passing minute, I fall deeper in love with you.
97. Although I know that life can be difficult, I have never for a moment doubted your love for me, or my wish to try and fill my days with kindness and love as you do. You are the most patient man I have ever known, and your heart is as pure as the day we first met. For all of this, on this special day, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
98. There are many days when I can’t bear the thought of life without you. You are everything to me, my best friend and my lover. You light up my life and make everything bright.
99. I can’t believe that we have been married for years already. Time has passed so quickly since that day in Nantucket when you kissed me for the first time. I will always be there for you, and I swear to God I will love you forever. You are the most handsome, charming, and loving man. You always know how to make me smile, even on my worst days. I will never be able to express my love for you in words, but with every action.
100. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Even though we have our differences, I could never leave your side because you make me happy.
101. You are my strength, you are the wind behind my wings. Even when I’m weak and scared you’re there to lift me up. You hold my hand through anything life may throw at us and help me soar above it all. I love you with all my heart, baby.
102. You are the best husband in the world. I am so glad we got married because you make my life complete. Everything is better with you in it. You are my rock and my strength. I love you.
103. You are my strength. I can do anything because I have you to support me through life. The thought of you keeps me going and your love makes me feel whole. You give my life meaning and a goal worth reaching for. Words cannot really describe how much I love you, but know that with every move we make and every breath we take, I love you more each day.
104. You are my strength. You quench my thirst when I am thirsty and you do the same before I can even ask. You make me laugh every day and all of this is just the beginning. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and become a family that can make all of our dreams come true.
105. I love you more than words can say and I can’t believe I am lucky enough to be yours. You’re my strength, hope, peace and happiness. I know without a doubt that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Honey, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
106. Every day, I wake up with a smile because you are my husband and my best friend. I love that I can tell you anything, although I probably should refrain from telling you when the Snickers bars are on sale. Regardless, your love for me is the only thing that keeps me going. Thank you for always being there to catch me when I fall down.
107. I love you so much. I mean it. You are the most incredible man I’ve ever met. I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. You help me in so many ways and make everything better. We’ve been through so much together that we are a team. Anything you need, I’m here.
108. I promise to dream of you each night and wake with you in my thoughts each morning. You are the reason I live, the air I breathe, the one person by my side no matter what. I love you with all my heart.
109. You are the funniest, most patient, understanding and loving man I know. There will never be another man like you. You’ve always been supportive of my passions and dreams, even when we were in college and couldn’t afford it sometimes. You have a great sense of humour and I love spending the day with you. Tell me what to do today; I Love you so much.
110. Thanks for being by my side and dealing with me. You always make me feel like the most special girl in the world with how much you love and support me. I love you from the depths of my soul
111. I have found my soulmate, the love of my life. I adore you more than I can say. You are my heart. I am so lucky for the wonderful man that you are.
I hope you enjoyed this collection of you are my strength quotes for husband.
Please share them with your family, friends and colleagues. And do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.