Informing someone to start a game is never easy, just as it’s hard to start anything. Some people feel shy and scared, especially if it’s their first time to start any game.
But for you to have told someone to start the game simply means you just that person’s judgement, and you see them as a key player in the team because not every player starts and plays. Not every player is as good as they are.
Therefore, below are you start the game quotes that can be used to tell anyone that it’s their turn to start the game.
You Start the Game Quotes
Start the game. It doesn’t matter if it’s a board game, card game, or video game. The moment you start playing, the competition begins. You’re up against other players’ skill and luck, so be prepared for some surprising twists and turns. Do not let your opponents get the jump on you!
1. Start the game with the right attitude, and you’ll never be in a hurry to quit. – You’re here, and that’s what counts.
2. All you need is to get started because you have the ability to create anything.
3. You never know what you can do until you try. You start the game with your opponent. They get the first move, and you get the second move. Start with a smile on your face, and end in a good mood. If you make a mistake or feel uncomfortable, don’t worry because this is just part of the game
4. When you’re in the game, you can’t help but win. But even if you do, it’s not the right time to celebrate. You have to keep moving forward and make sure everyone else moves with you.
5. Setting your goals is the first step to achieving them. Change your story and start a new chapter in your life.
6. You are the reason I am where I am today. Thank you for pushing me to be a better version of myself, and thank you for being such an incredibly inspiring person.
7. It is a very good thing that you possess your own opinion, in everybody else’s opinion is merely a guide to what they think will be agreeable to you.
8. Practice makes perfect. Practice on the weekends, in your spare time, before and after work.
9. Starting a game it’s easy, finish is hard.
10. Start the game with confidence and try to score your goals. The best time to start a new chapter in life is never!
11. We start the game with nothing, and we need to keep going.
12. You can’t start the game if you don’t have the rules.
13. Remember, you start the game. You set the rules, so make them fair.
14. The only way to win in life is to play the game. How you start determines how good your ending will be.
15. The great thing about life is that it begins with a single step.
16. The first step towards your goals is to make a decision that the goal is worth going for.
17. You will never know what you can do until you try. So, start the game.
18. You start the game of life by making a decision. And the only way you can lose is if you quit.
19. We are always better than we think we are. We’re stronger than we think and bigger than we’ve ever imagined. When you believe in yourself, all things are possible. So, get out, kick ass and take names. You start the game!
20. When you start the game, no one is holding a gun to your head. You’re free to make the most of your life. Start the game now!
21. You start the game. You can be the king of your world, or you can be a pauper. It is entirely up to you, but don’t forget that without a game plan, you’ll lose this race before it’s even begun.
22. You’re never too old to set a new goal or dream. You are never too young to make a difference. Let’s go and make it happen.
23. You start the game, but you don’t control it. You’ve got to play hard and play smart, but most of all, have fun.
24. You start the game, but the adventure is always yours.
25. When you start the game, you’re given a single life. Make it count.
26. Make a game out of life. You just never know where it’s going to lead you or what adventures you’ll have along the way.
27. When you start the game, you don’t know how the end will look.
28. Start the game, and you’ll never know what will happen. It’s always exciting to see where we end up!
29. The only thing standing between you and your goal is you. So, get out of the way because it’s time to start playing.
30. Start the game by being who you are. If you’re not in touch with that, then you’re going to start making mistakes.
31. Everyone can do something. Start with the small things and work your way up.
32. The mind is the limit. You can do whatever you put your mind to. It’s not a sprint but a marathon.
33. Life is about the journey, not the destination. You start the game.
34. You just have to start the game. Nothing in this world stops you from achieving your goals as long as you put in the effort and work.
35. Life’s a game, and you’re the only one that can make it more fun.
36. There is no greater feeling than starting something you always dreamed of. You just need to set your mind to it and start the game.
37. The game is never over until you stop playing. Be a winner every day of your life.
38. Every game has its challenges, and every athlete must rise to the challenge.
39. You start the game, you decide the rules, and then you win.
40. You start the game. You play the game; you win or lose. But life is bigger than just the game. You’ve got to have fun while you’re playing and go on to something else when it’s over.
41. You start the game. You control the game, and you can end the game any time you want.
42. You start the game with your first step, not your last.
43. The game of life is like a race. You can’t win if you don’t start it.
44. You can’t win unless you play. The game is now on.
45. Don’t let anyone tell you where you are and what you’ve achieved. You start the game, and you win or lose it, your way.
46. You start the game with a single human creation. You win or lose as you play, not as others may play.
47. You start the game at the beginning, and you’re faced with choices from there. It’s how you play the game that makes it fun or not.
48. The only thing that matters is what you accomplish, not how long it takes. Start the game today!
49. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone or those of the people around you. You start the game and it’s up to you whether you finish the way you want.
50. You are the only person who can stop you from achieving your goals. Don’t let negative people, situations or circumstances hold you down. Start that game and win!
51. When you play the game, know that you are always playing with a purpose.
52. We all have something to prove. You start the game with a blank canvas and paint whatever you want.
53. Start something new. It wasn’t meant to be perfect. And don’t forget that it’s always nice to start something new.
54. I’m not the only one who can make a difference. You start the game, but you never know when it will be over.
55. There’s nothing more exciting than the start of a new season. Start the game with us!
56. Every beginning is hard. But if you trust that the game will get easier, you’ll always be able to hold your head up and keep going. The only thing you can’t control is how long it takes for your character to develop.
57. You start the game, and you’re always in control. But sometimes you need a helping hand.
58. You can’t always control what happens around you, but you can control your reaction to it. Stay strong, and keep moving forward.
59. They say you start the game with a good hand but never bet on winning it.
60. You start the game, and it ends when you’re done.
61. You have to start the game. It’s not over until you win.
62. In the game of life, it’s not enough to just show up. You have to do something extraordinary. You start the game with every breath and every move you make.
63. You can’t beat yourself up over mistakes—you just have to get back in the game and start again.
64. You start the game, and you win the game. You lose the game, and you learn how to play it again.
65. You start the game but can’t loosen your grip. You’re always going to be judged by what you do on the field, but as long as you play with passion and intensity, everything else will take care of itself.
66. Every game starts with a single player. That player is you. Nothing happens without you.
67. We start the game by stepping out of our comfort zones and challenging ourselves. We’re pushing each other forward; make sure you are too.
68. You have to start the game at some point. If not, you’re just wasting time.
69. Start the game. You already know how it works, so what’s the hold-up?
70. It’s time to level up, so let’s start the game and leave no room for excuses.
71. There’s no reason to wait. You just have to start.
72. You start the game. You’re the one who sets the tone. You can’t win them all, but you can win most of them, and that’s what matters.
73. If you don’t like the game, change it. If you can’t change it, change the rules. If you can’t change or create rules, then abide by them, but do so with an eye on changing things when you can!
74. You start the game, but you don’t win it. It’s all about the players.
75. If you start the game, you have to finish it.
76. You start the game, and I’ll set up the board.
77. You start the game. And sometimes, you’re just tired of losing.
78. I know what it’s like to start the game. Before you even think about it, I’ll be ready.
79. You start the game, and you are the referee—never forget that. The course of history is yours to shape.
80. You start the game, but you can’t win it without a partner.
81. You start the game, but you don’t control the end result.
82. You start the game, and you win it. You lose, and you start again.
83. You have to start the game with a smile.
84. The game begins with one shot. The rest is up to you.
85. When you start the game, you can choose your own rules. Don’t let anyone else tell you how to play.
86. The best way to get started is just to start. There’s no better time than the present.
87. You start the game, and it becomes your own.
88. You start the game, you win or lose, and then you move on. That’s life.
89. You start the game, and you take the first step with a plan and a goal. That’s what gets you moving forward, no matter what your dream is or how long it takes you to get there.
90. You have to start the game before you can play it.
91. You start the game: All eyes are on you, and you’re ready to show everyone what you can do.
92. When you play the game, you start the game. You’re not waiting around for anyone to give you a chance.
93. I always have to remember that you start a game. Not the other way around.
94. I’m going to start a new game, one where I win.
95. You don’t have to be great to start the game, but you have to start the game to be great.
96. When you start the game of life, you don’t get a book to tell you how to play.
97. If you wanna win the game, you gotta start the game.
98. Starts the game with a playable character
99. You start the game. You win and lose, you fall in love and break up your heart, and you laugh and cry. It’s all a part of being alive.
100. You start the game. You play it with your whole heart, with all your might and strength, for as long as you can. And then, one day, you realize that no matter how hard you try and how much passion you put into it, the game will end.
Guess you got the inspiration and the exact words needed to start the game from you start the game quotes written above.
Please feel free to drop your comments below.