Many relationships never end. They result in beautiful friendships, marriages and partnerships even in old age. But, not all relationships get to go like this. Some meet an end.
A breakup isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It can even be as beautiful as a relationship that lasted forever, depending on how those involved in the breakup see it, irrespective of what led to it or the reason behind it. And people can stay friends and still reach out to themselves after a breakup.
What do you send to your ex-partner on a breakup anniversary? If this is a question you have, this page has the answers. Scroll through, and you’ll find many beautiful, interesting and thoughtful quotes for the anniversary of a breakup.
Also, have at the back of your mind that even though these quotes are written for the two-year anniversary of a breakup, you can use them for any anniversary, as long as you just edit them a little.
Now, you can dig into these 2-year anniversary breakup quotes and send your favourite to that person you were once in love with.
2 Year Anniversary Breakup Quotes
Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup. I hope that you are enjoying life just as much as I am. Despite our breakup, I have never doubted your love for me. I truly believe you did whatever was in your power to be a good partner. And I’m very proud that we walked away so peacefully. You are the best ex I could ever ask for! Good luck in all future endeavours!
1. Happy two years anniversary of our breakup. We were friends first, and I will always treasure that. Thank you for being kind and always making me laugh. I love that we can still be there for each other after all this time. Wish you the very best wish life has to offer.
2. Two years later, I still care about you. You taught me so much about myself. Although our relationship didn’t last forever, I want you to know that I never stopped caring about you and wishing you the best. Happy two years breakup anniversary.
3. We were inseparable. It was a special relationship, but somehow we grew apart. I wish you all the happiness in the world as a friend. I still love you greatly, and I will never forget the great times we had together! Good luck in our new separate journeys! Happy two years breakup anniversary.
4. You are one of the most wonderful and amazing people I have ever met in my life. I’m proud I got to know you and was your girlfriend, but things didn’t work out, and our relationship didn’t last forever. I can’t forget all the great times we’ve had together. I miss you very much. Even though we aren’t together anymore, you are always in my heart. Happy two years breakup anniversary.
5. I just wanted to say that I really miss you and all the fun times we used to have. Where did we go wrong? You’ll always be my first true love. I hope one day we’ll hang out again, and I wish you all the love in the world and more. Happy two years breakup anniversary.
6. I miss you so much. Even though the relationship didn’t work out, I’ll never forget the time we spent together. It was a lot of fun! I still have a strong love for you and cherish our memories. Thank you for all that you did for me. I wish you the best! Happy two years breakup anniversary.
7. Happy two years breakup anniversary. I just wanted to let you know that I still think about you. I hope you’re doing well and that life is good. If you ever need some quick help, please do not hesitate to call me. I will always be around to listen and offer support.
8. Happy two years breakup anniversary. Thank you for the years we had and for the memories we made. I never meant to hurt you, and I am sorry that things ended differently than we hoped. I still love you. I still remember our time and our love. Best of luck to you in your future, wherever it may take you.
9. Happy two years breakup anniversary. Thank you for some of the sweetest years of my life. I thank God that I met you. You opened my eyes to a special kind of love. To my heart, you’ll always be special.
10. Happy breakup anniversary. I miss you and the way you laughed at my stupid jokes, smiled at me, kissed me. My heart aches when I think of us together. I wanted us to last forever, but we had to move on. Remember me fondly because I will never forget you.
11. Happy second breakup anniversary. I just wanted to say that I wish you the best. I hope that you find happiness, peace, and love where ever you go. I won’t ever forget our time together and the fun things we did. I hope that the next time I see you are less angry and hurt and more at peace with what happened. Good luck with everything.
12. Happy two years break up anniversary to us. Thank you for a wonderful relationship. You are just about the nicest person I know, and it’s a shame we couldn’t make things work. I can’t say enough thanks for the things you did for me. We are better people for having met and been friends.
13. I will always cherish our memories. I know you still care about me and love me too. You still have a special place in my heart, and I can’t replace what we had. Let’s stay friends! Hugs! Happy two years break up anniversary to us.
14. Time is a healer, and time has certainly made me a believer in that philosophy. I think about you and have even wondered what life would have been like if we were together. It’s hard to believe it’s been two years since we broke up. I hope you are doing as well as you deserve.
15. It’s our second breakup anniversary. I want you to know that I wish that things had turned out differently. I wish that the physical distance between us hadn’t grown into an emotional gap, but it did. You deserve a load of good things, and I wish you that.
16. Thank you for being around when I need you, even after our breakup, thank you. It has been two wonderful years, and I will always remember the great times we had together. I appreciate all the ways you’ve helped me.
17. I just want you to know that I forgive you, and I love you. You were a good person, and we had some fun times together. We couldn’t be together, and that’s fine. Happy second breakup anniversary.
18. You are a good friend, and I hope that you know that. I want only the best for you, wherever your life takes you. I will not ask about your new relationship, but I’ll wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours.
19. I just wanted to wish you a happy breakup anniversary. You are still in my thoughts every day, and I hold onto the moments that we had together. I am glad to have met you and that I shared certain moments with you. It was a pleasure being your roommate and friend!
20. I was so glad to have had that special time in my life with you. It was memorable and wonderfully romantic. Although we couldn’t make it work, I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your life. I know one day you will find a wonderful man who can make you happier than I did. Happy second breakup anniversary.
21. I hope this finds you well. Two years have gone by awfully fast, and not a lot has changed. I still have some memories of our time together. I wish we could have made things work and created a beautiful life together. You will always be special to me. Guess what? It’s our breakup anniversary.
22. Happy two years breakup anniversary. Most people grow apart over the years and lose touch once they break up, but you have stayed my best friend through it all. I just want you to know how much I care about you. People tell me that we should have never been together, but we know better. I’m happy that we found each other. Stay as sweet as you are, and take care of yourself.
23. I remember the day we met. And I’ll always remember our walks along the beach and watching our favourite movies together. I’ll always hold the memories we made close to my heart. You shone your light on me, and it was bright! Happy breakup anniversary.
24. We may have broken up two years ago, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care immensely for you. Our relationship ended, and we both moved on with our lives. I know you are doing amazingly well in grad school right now, and that makes me happy. I hope one day you will find more love and joy in life.
25. Hey, so happy anniversary! I hope it’s going well for you. How have you been? I’ve been doing fantastic; things could not be better. I got a job and a girlfriend. I’m doing well in school, too, so everything is going great! I know you’ve been doing great too. Wanna tell me about it?
Two Year Breakup Anniversary Quotes
You were my first love, and it’s hard to forget you. Although we went our separate ways, I want you to know that I don’t regret any of our time together. You helped me become a better person. And although it’s over now, I want you to know that I still care about you. Happy two years breakup anniversary.
26. Hey! I hope you are doing well. I can still remember all the happy memories we had together. I just wanted to say happy second breakup anniversary to you and send my love across.
27. I really miss you, my friend. You are still an important part of my life. It’s now two years since we broke up. You should know that I am here for you if you need me. Please hit me up when you need help with things you can’t handle. Stay cool and awesome!
28. Happy two years breakup anniversary. You are a big part of my life and always will be. I think of you often and am so grateful for the time we shared. You are my friend, and that means the world to me. I wish you health, happiness and joy in all you do.
29. Happy second anniversary of our breakup. I just wanted to say that I’ve missed you a lot and I hope I can see you again soon. You are one of my favourite people, and I miss your laughter, sweet voice and amazing smile.
30. Happy 2 years anniversary of our breakup! Ours was a short-lived story, but I will always remember you with much fondness. Thankfully we are still friends. Please know that you will always be someone special in my life!
31. To my ex-girlfriend, I haven’t forgotten you. We had something special that I still hold tightly to my heart. Two years have gone by, and you’re still one of my favourite people. Happy second anniversary of our breakup.
32. I was angry at first when we broke up, but I’m not anymore. You see, I realized that there was nothing in this world that could keep us apart completely. I think of you every day, and your memory remains with me. Your gift of love will continue to be remembered. Happy second anniversary of our breakup.
33. I miss you. I miss the laughs, the talks, and everything we enjoyed. I wish things were different for us, but sometimes things do go according to our wishes. I will always care about you. We’ll be friends forever, right? Happy two years anniversary of our breakup.
34. I still think about the time we spent together, and it’s crazy how two years have gone by so fast. I still have mad love for you. I’m glad that we were able to remain friends and that I can lean on you. You are such a big part of me. You always will be! Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup.
35. I can’t ever forget the time we shared together. I know it was short, but it was one of the best times of my life. I remember all the long talks, all the laughs, and all the fun we had together. You were a great girlfriend and an even greater friend. Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup.
36. I really do miss you. I loved you madly, but we had grown apart, and it was time to move on. I love that we have remained close over the years, even though we are no longer together. Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup.
37. I miss you. You know that, right? And I still love you. No matter the distance between us or how many years have gone by, you will be a special friend to me. I will always be here for you. Call me whenever you need to talk about anything. Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup.
38. I can’t forget the memories we made. I’ll never forget our time together. I wish you the best, and I hope we still have more fun together in the future. Stay sweet as always, and remember that you are missed! Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup.
39. Happy anniversary of our breakup. Two years went by so fast, but I’ll always cherish the memories. Thank you for everything, Love you!
40. Happy 2nd anniversary of our breakup. It was definitely for the best because we are now both dating people who make us happier. Thanks for the memories!
41. Happy two years breakup anniversary. In case you are confused about what I want, I still want to be your friend for life.
42. It’s been two years now since we broke up, but it seems like it was just yesterday. We were such a good couple. Anyway, I still love you, and you always will be in my heart. Here’s to beautiful futures for us.
43. I can’t say I was the best boyfriend, but I know we both tried hard. I just couldn’t give you everything you wanted and needed. Maybe someday in the future, we can be friends again. Happy breakup anniversary.
44. Congratulations on making it to year two of our breakup! There is no marriage or kids for either of us, but I am still really happy for you and the life you have created for yourself. I hope you have an amazing day filled with friends and lots of love.
45. It’s been two years since we broke up, but I still can’t shake you from my thoughts. I don’t know how it’s been for you, but I am grateful for you and our relationship. You are a very amazing guy, and I was lucky to have your love. Thank you!
46. Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup. I hope we find the perfect person for each of us. I will always love you, and when I look back on my life, our time together is something that I will cherish forever.
47. I miss you. I miss us. I wish we still had the amazing relationship we had. I wish it wasn’t over, but now it is over, and I’m glad it ended with you still being my friend. Happy two years anniversary of our breakup.
48. It’s hard to believe that we’re through, but I guess we weren’t meant to last together forever. 2 years since we broke up, and it feels like it was only yesterday. I haven’t met many as special as you. Thank you for being awesome and special.
49. Happy two years break up anniversary to us. I think about you often and wonder how you are doing. I also miss you. You have a kind heart and a gentle soul. I love you strongly and wish that we could have worked. I hope you are happy and peaceful.
50. We’ve both singlehandedly come a long way! I’m so proud that we got our lives back together and accomplished so much on our own. Just remember to take care of yourself! Take care! Happy two-year breakup anniversary to us.
51. I miss you. I want you to never forget that no matter what happened or how long we’ve been apart, I still love you very much, and there is always a place in my heart for you. Happy two years anniversary of our breakup.
52. Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup. Even though we are not together anymore, I still want you to know that I love you. Thank you for the good times. Keep fighting for your dreams.
53. Happy two-year anniversary of our breakup. I am so thankful that we’re best friends, and that time has only made our friendship stronger. Even though I’m no longer in love with you, I will always be here for you.
I’m sure some of your friends will find this collection of 2 year anniversary breakup quotes helpful, so, please endeavour to share this wonderful quotes with them.