Relationship breakups are miserable and will never be fun. Generally, it’s said that there are three important elements that all relationships follow as a cycle. First is the honeymoon phase, where everything seems to be perfect. Then comes the puppy love phase, where both parties feel so ecstatic that they’re in love, and things seemingly can’t get any better (believe me, this phase is wonderful). Next, reality sets in phase, when most of the drama begins to surface. This can go on for a while or happen suddenly.
Relationship breakups are a common experience, especially in the first or second year of that relationship. A relationship break up can occur at any stage and has the potential to hurt even though you may have decades of life yet to live. The three most important things to bear when going through a 2 years breakup or letting go of a soul mate are that time heals all wounds, people change, and priorities change.
When a relationship breaks up, most people tend to look into the reasons why it failed. The truth is, there are almost always signs of a relationship fading away long before the breakup occurs. These 2 years relationship break up quotes will help you to see where things went wrong and build a better relationship in the future.
2 Years Relationship Break up Quotes
Breakups can be just as hard on the person who’s left. A 2 years relationship breakup can be one of the most difficult things to deal with. Especially if you’ve been together for a while, it can feel like a loss of identity and security.
1. The most important thing you should know about a 2 years relationship breakup is that it’s not your fault. And you’re absolutely beautiful.
2. If your relationship ended after two years, I want you to know it’s not your fault. It takes a lot of courage to be open with another human being and share the parts of yourself you’ve kept secret.
3. We broke up our 2 years relationship, and you’re absolutely fine. So start your new and fabulous new life without him and focus on becoming more confident about yourself to attract someone who will love you for who you are.
4. You’re single again–which sucks. But you have nothing wrong, so stop beating up on yourself up. You can be strong again because the 2 years relationship breakup wasn’t yours.
5. It can be difficult to say goodbye to a relationship that lasted 2 years. You may feel sad, empty, or just lost.
6. When it comes to a 2 years relationship breakup, the hard part isn’t just letting go of the other person. It’s also focusing on what’s best for you.
7. Love can be very powerful, and it is great when love exists between two people. But breakups are known to be depressing moments.
8. The end of a 2 years relationship is always difficult, but there are many things to keep in mind.
9. It’s never easy to say goodbye—especially if you’ve been together for 2 years. But it’s important to know when to call it quits.
10. I still think about you every day, even after our 2 years relationship breakup. When we were together, I was happy, and you were my sunshine.
11. I still think about you every day, even after our relationship broke up. It’s hard not to miss you (even though you were supposed to be gone forever).
12. Every day, I still think about you. Even after our 2 years break up, I can’t stop thinking about all the memories we shared and how it will be so great to be with you again someday.
13. You are on my mind every day, even after our 2 years of break up. I want you to know that.
14. You were the one I was thinking of every day, even after our 2 years relationship broke up.
15. Today is the last day I see you after our 2 years relationship break up. Today is the last day my heart aches; today is the last day I’ll tell you how much I love you and want to be with you.
16. If a 2 years relationship ends in heartbreak, remember to be kind. And be the better version of yourself after a breakup.
17. If you’ve broken your heart after 2 years of relationship, remember to be kind. Be kind to yourself. Love well. And find joy in life after a breakup.
18. In times of heartbreak, especially a 2 years relationship breakup, remember to surround yourself with friends and loved ones. And take time to heal after a breakup.
19. After a 2 years relationship ends, it can be tempting to be cruel or vicious, but you’re better than that.
20. Time is a valuable thing. Use it to become a better version of yourself: more compassionate, understanding, and less stressed, rather than wallow in self-pity from a 2 years relationship breakup.
21. A 2 years relationship heart-breaking breakup is going to make you feel miserable. But time is a precious and valuable asset that can be used to better yourself.
22. If you’ve experienced a 2 years relationship break up, remember this: You are not alone. There are a lot of people who have been through this, and it sucks, but you’ll be okay. Do something nice for yourself and invest time in yourself.
23. If you’ve been through a 2 years relationship breakup, take time to heal and reflect on the relationship. The experience will help better prepare you for any future relationships.
24. It’s important to allow yourself time to heal after a 2 years relationship breakup to move on with your life. Any future relationships will be more stable if you’ve done so.
25. Look back on your 2 years relationship and examine what didn’t work. Breaking up is hard but allows you to build resilience for future relationships.
26. After the breakup of your 2 years relationship, you should be strong to move. Life won’t stop for anyone; you need to know to be happy with yourself even if you have lost your loved one.
27. Overcome a 2 years relationship break up hurt and move on with your life. You don’t have to be miserable when you lose your loved one. Be strong and live with yourself because happiness doesn’t depend on other people but on your mind.
28. It’s important to allow yourself time to heal after a 2 years relationship breakup.
29. It’s important to allow yourself time to heal after a 2 years relationship breakup. It’ll take you a few months to even begin dating again, but the process will be much more enjoyable if you don’t rush into it.
30. It’s important to allow yourself time to heal after a 2 years relationship breakup. Give yourself some space, but don’t forget about each other.
31. It’s important to allow yourself time to heal after a 2 years relationship breakup. It might seem hard, but know it will be worth the wait.
32. It can be hard to heal after a breakup, but you’re worth it.
33. It’s always a good idea to take time to heal after a breakup. In the past 2 years, I’ve learned that it’s never too late to be happy.
34. Rest and reflecting after a 2 years relationship breakup is necessary to heal, but it’s also one of the best things you can do for yourself.
35. It’s time to take care of yourself when you’re hurting from a 2 years relationship break up. It’s the best thing you can do for your future relationships.
36. I know it’s going to be hard, but it just takes some time to heal after a 2 years relationship break up. It’s not going to be easy, and it might feel like the world is ending, but remember that you are still alive and a part of this earth.
37. The world is much better when you can move on from someone who’s no longer in it. 2 years is not too long to opt out.
38. Taking time to heal after a 2 years relationship breakup is the best thing you can do for yourself and your future.
39. It’s hard to break up a 2 years relationship with someone, but it’s even harder to pretend everything’s alright. That’s why you have to take time for yourself.
40. 2 years of relationship breakups are hard. They leave you raw, restless and in a cycle of self-reflection that can be extremely painful. Time heals all wounds, and allowing yourself time to heal is important so you can move on healthily.
41. It can be difficult to move on after a 2 years relationship breakup, but don’t make the mistake of allowing yourself to feel too much pain when you first start dating again. Instead, focus on getting healthy and strong before moving forward.
42. After 2 years of a relationship breakup, you will face many changes in your life. You’ll never know how to face that situation and how to be a happy single. That’s why you should think about how to find the best way.
43. Life is too short to wonder “what if?” after a 2 years relationship breakup from the one you love most. It’s time you start appreciating yourself.
44. No matter what happened or how your 2 years relationship ended, you should always be the better version of yourself. You don’t have to agree with every decision they’ve made—but you need to understand why they made it.
45. Shutting down your feelings after a 2 years relationship break will not help you in the long run. It will only leave you feeling more alone, which is the last thing you need.
46. If you’re going through your own transition, it’s never a bad time to take a break from a 2 years relationship. The world is much better when you can move on from someone who’s not in it anymore.
47. Time to get it on from that 2 years relationship. Moving on from someone not in your life is never easy, but you can do it in style.
48. One of the most powerful things we can do to improve our lives is to start paying attention to our happiness. We are so much better off when we learn to be alone; it’s time to opt out of that 2 years relationship break up.
49. After your 2 years relationship break up. Be the better version of yourself, a more compassionate and understanding person who demonstrates care for another person.
50. It’s never too late to start over. After two years of a relationship, let go of the past and embrace a new version of yourself who cares for another person. Be that “better version of you” who can find happiness in the present moment, not dwell on the past.
I hope this collection of 2 years relationship break up helped you think about matters from an alternative point of view. Share your thoughts on them in the comment section. Thanks.