When someone gets into a romantic relationship, it’s exciting. Getting to enjoy intimacy with another human who you’ll love as much as yourself and having an assurance that you’ll be loved as much in return. However, there are times when it’s time to say goodbye. It could be because one partner is at fault or both realized they are no longer right for each other. There are times when what most people in relationships fear has to happen is a breakup!
What to say during a breakup could also be hard to come up with. It definitely can’t be easy stringing up these words, as one will try to say what they want while also considering that their words will determine what happens after the breakup. We have compiled the best 8 years relationship break up quotes to use during a relationship breakup.
Now, let’s dive in and see these interesting and thoughtful 8 years relationship break up quotes.
8 Years Relationship Break up Quotes
You are an amazing person. I’m glad I’ve shared my life with you for eight years. I’m happy about the memories we have made together, and I hope that our lives after this breakup will be filled with many more special moments. Our relationship needs to end for our good, and you know why. You are always welcome in my home. Love you forever!
1. We had some great times together, and it saddens me that I can’t be with you anymore. Life is strange like that sometimes. But I’m sure we will remain friends and that our friendship will be good for us. Well, best of luck in everything, my friend. I have many good memories from our eight years together.
2. I know that our relationship is not working for you anymore, and I will not try to change your mind. I wish you your dream life. These eight years with you were beautiful ones.
3. I don’t want to hold us back from bigger and better things, so I hope you understand this breakup is the best thing for both of us. You are amazing and beautiful inside and out; that’s why I fell in love with you eight years ago. Keep being strong. I’ll always be here for you. I love you more than the moon and stars above.
4. You will forever be in my heart. I wish you the beautiful things you deserve and more. If I let you down, I’m sorry, and I’m also sorry that it couldn’t last forever. I hope we can still be friends. Thanks for the eight years.
5. We have to break up. I need to move from where I am, and I feel like our relationship is holding me back. You were a great boyfriend. I enjoyed my eight years with you, and I will miss you. Good luck with your future, wherever it leads you!
6. This isn’t easy for me to do, but I feel like I have no choice. We’re breaking up, and I’m leaving because I know that it’s what’s best for both of us. Thanks for these eight years. I love you madly, but this is something I need to do.
7. I’ll always love you, but I think we should break up because we are growing in different directions. Thank you for loving me madly and for spending eight years with me. You gave me a sweet relationship, and I will be eternally grateful for that.
8. There’s no easy way to say these things and make them sound better than they are. I don’t love you anymore. I care about you deeply and think you are a great person, but as lovers, we have failed each other for too long. Our relationship has to end. Thanks for the eight years.
9. I just wanted to say that I am forever grateful for your love and companionship over the past eight years. I miss you already. It’s hard to imagine living without you, but I guess that’s my life now. Take care always and be happy!
10. We’ve loved ourselves for eight years, and I hope that we will both find a love that will be better and last forever. You’re an amazing woman, and I’m lucky to have known you.
11. I am so thankful for the eight years we had together. You were and always will be special to me, but I feel like I need to move on. You were my best friend, but things just aren’t working out, and I feel like I’ll be cheating myself if I remain with someone who I’m not happy with, who isn’t making me happy.
12. It’s sad our relationship is ending after eight years. I love you and want the best for you always, but I know it’s time we go our separate ways. Have a wonderful life, and know I will always care about you deeply.
13. As much as I love you, I’m not in love with you anymore. It hurts to have to do this, but l feel that it’s the right thing to do. I will always love you and care about you, no matter what. Thanks for the eight years.
14. I have loved you, heart and soul, since the day I first laid eyes on you. You were the love of my life. You were the one I wanted to grow old with. But it’s not enough anymore. Our relationship is too unhealthy for us. It makes me sad, but it’s for the best. We have had ourselves for eight years, and I’m thankful for that.
15. I would like to thank you a million times over for every single amazing memory I have of us together. For your friendship, support, and guidance. We had moments so amazing that I will remember forever! You made my life better, and I wish you the best. It’s sweet to know that I had you to myself for eight years. I hope we can always be friends in the future!
16. You’ve been such a big part of my life for so long that I can’t imagine not having you in it anymore. Even though we’ve grown apart, I still love you and care about you very much. I still want the best for you and hope that you find what makes you happy. Thanks for being with me these eight years.
17. We can’t be together anymore. We had good times, and I will never forget and always cherish memories of them. You’re an amazing person who I’ll never forget. Thanks for making eight years of my life beautiful.
18. It’s eight years since you said yes to me, but it’s also clear that we’re at the end of this road. You are a good friend, and I hope we can stay that way. I love you, and you will always have a place in my heart, but this isn’t meant to be.
19. After eight years of being together, I still think that you are fantastic. You deserve to be happy, and I only wish the best for you. If I could make the things that affected our relationship disappear, I would. But all I can do is wish you the best.
20. There is nothing left to say. You’ll find someone new, and so will I. We fell in love eight years ago, but it’s time for us to let go and face the truth. Thank you for these eight lovely years. I wish you all the best. Goodbye and good luck!
21. Hello, amazing woman. It’s sad breaking up with you. I value the 8 years of great friendship and love. I was one of the luckiest men on earth because you were mine. I will continue to be your friend forever. Best regards!
22. Our eight-year-old relationship is no longer good for us, so we have to break up. I will always think of you with a smile. You’re such a nice girl. You were my first love, and I will have memories of you forever. It was our love that made me the man I am today. Just know that you will always be in my heart.
23. Thank you for the eight years of happiness. We enjoyed ourselves, we did our best, and I hope we can still be friends. I wish you a sweeter future.
24. I’m not going to deceive myself that our relationship will improve. I know it won’t. But then we’ll get past this breakup and hopefully even laugh about it in the future. The eight years we shared were amazing. They were some of the best in my life.
25. Thank you for the eight years of love, laughter and friendship. I am a better person for having known you. Always know that my door will be open for you. I wish the best for you in all your endeavours!
26. It is best for us to break up. We are about ourselves, but we both want different things, and it’s unhealthy for us. You’ll never stop being special to me, though. The eight years with you were beautiful.
27. Thank you for the eight wonderful years. I want a life different from what you want, and I don’t see a way to we can be together. You are a sweetheart, but this just isn’t going to work out.
28. I was hoping that we could work things out, but after talking and talking, it seems as though we both want different things. I hope you get what you wish for, and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours. Thanks for the eight sweet years.
29. We have been together for 8 years, and I can’t think of anyone I would have rather spent those years with. But it’s time to move on. I love you and always will.
30. I have a lot of mixed feelings about this, but some things can’t be fixed. We’d been through so much in the past eight years, and even though it didn’t work out in the end, I loved every moment we shared together. You’ll always be a part of me, no matter where our lives take us.
31. You were a great friend and a source of love and happiness. I will always love you, but I am sorry that I have no choice but to end this relationship. It is hard to say goodbye, but it would be harder to stay. Thanks for making our eight years together beautiful.
32. I am really going to miss you. I will never regret meeting you and spending the last 8 years of my life with you. I hope that we will still be friends. Take care of yourself, and don’t forget to text me just to say hello. Good luck with your new adventures!
33. I will miss you dearly. You were my first love, and I always looked forward to the next time we saw. We’d have to put these behind us because a breakup is best for us now. At least we are still friends. Thanks for the eight years.
34. I’m really blessed to have had you in my life for eight years. I really do love you, but I’ve realized I would prefer to have a life free from a relationship. I’m sure it’s best we end this and move on.
35. Thanks for giving me your heart for eight years and for holding mine, but for now, this relationship is not good for us. Let us break up, but please let this not be a break up of our friendship.
36. I’m so sad to hear that you don’t want our love anymore. I will miss you a lot and smile when I think of the good times we spent together. You have been my best friend for eight years, and I am so grateful for that.
37. It’s hard to break up with you after eight years. You’re my closest friend, and I can’t imagine my life without you. I hope that you find what you are looking for, even if I’m not part of it. I hope that you find happiness.
38. This breakup is something we need. Even though our relationship did not work out, I will always love having you in my space. You were a big part of my life for eight years, and I will always cherish the memories we shared.
39. You’ve taught me so much these past eight years. I think we really made each other better people. It’s going to be hard not to have you in my life anymore, but I hope that we will keep communicating. Once a lover, always a friend.
40. We’ve shared our lives for almost a decade now. I’m so glad we got to grow up and journey through life together. But now it is time to let go and say goodbye. I will love to have you around as a friend if you don’t mind.
41. I hate to end things, but I feel like we’re not right for each other anymore. I’m sorry. The last 8 years together have been great, and I hope we will find partners who will make us happy. Please let me know if there’s anything that I can do to help you get out there. Better yet, let’s grab a drink sometime and toast to the good times we had!
42. I’ve always loved you. I loved you before we started dating and for the eight years that we dated. And I will always love you as a friend. I will miss you, your smile, and your heart.
43. I do care about you, but I can’t be in this relationship anymore. Love isn’t enough anymore. I’m sorry. Be happy, though. I will always love you. Maybe someday down the road, we can become friends again if you also want it. I don’t know what else to say right now. Thanks for the eight years.
44. I understand that we have to break up. I am sorry for all the times I disappointed you, no matter how small of a way, and for all the times I hurt your feelings. You deserve so much better than me, to find someone who can love you the way you deserve, who will show you they care every day. Thanks for blessing my life with eight years of your presence.
45. You’re such a wonderful person, a beautiful soul I will forever cherish. I’m sorry things fell apart and that our love wasn’t strong enough to hold us together. The eight years with you were beautiful. I hope you’ll be happy and smiling next time I see you.
46. We’ve grown apart over the years, and it’s best that we move on from each other. However, know that my love for you is never-ending. You will always have a special place in my heart! Thanks for the eight years.
47. I’m sorry it’s over. I know that doesn’t mean much, but it’s all I have to give you right now. You have been here with me for eight years, and I will miss you and cherish the memories forever.
48. I just wanted to let you know that your friendship has meant the world to me over the years. You have been a source of support and love. I’ll always care about you, but I don’t think we are quite right for each other romantically. Thanks for being in my life these eight years.
49. I’m sorry that it had to end this way. I know you were hurting too, and I don’t blame you for anything. Take care of yourself. I will always love you as a friend. Thanks for these beautiful eight years.
50. My heart will miss you. These eight years with you were great, but I just can’t do it anymore. Take care and always remember I love you.
51. This is tough. There are no right words to use right now. Today after eight years, I have to end our relationship. I hope we can make this amicable. I would love to be friends and stay in contact if you don’t mind.
52. I’m glad that we spent eight years together and made some great memories. I will always love you and be there for you if you need anything. You were a big part of my life, and I will never forget the person that you are or the time that we had together. The memories will stay with me forever.
53. It’s not you. It’s me. I can’t handle commitment right now. You are an amazing friend, and I will be forever grateful for your support throughout these eight years. You deserve the love that I cannot give you. I will miss you always but think of you often. Thank you for everything, and best wishes!
54. We can’t be together anymore. I want to keep being friends with you, though. You’re a great guy, and I wish you all the happiness in the world. But it’s time we both move on. Keep your head up and remember the eight great years we had together.
Now, you have the best 8 years relationship breakup quotes, use of them. Please, drop your comment and share them with your loved ones. Thanks.