A mom’s love is something that no one can explain, It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain, It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may For nothing can destroy it or take that love away . . . It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, And it never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking.
The bond between a mother and her child is so strong that not even death can break it, even when it comes to a male child, there is this endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
However, A son’s love is unconditional. A son will love his mother regardless of her faults and he will honour her each day just because she gave him life. A son feels like he owes his mother more than she owes him. A son feels that he cannot repay his mother for all the sacrifices she made for him, no matter what he does in life.
Again, A son’s obligation to his mother is to love her and protect her, for as long as she lives. He must honour her by making a commitment not to hurt the ones she loves or the ones who have helped to raise him. A son must always have a good relationship with his mother so he can have a good relationship with his wife and children.
Also, A strong mother-son relationship can have a positive influence on the child’s life and help him to grow into a well-adjusted adult, while a negative relationship can be damaging and affect his development.
The love between a mother and son is something special, but it can also be very difficult to put into words. If you want to show your mom or son how much you care, consider some of these a son love for his mother quotes below.
I Love You Mom Quotes From Son
I am proud to be your son. I am so glad to tell everyone that you are my Mom! You have always been there for me and I love you for it. You give me the courage to face anything in life. I love you, mom!
1. Mama, I’m so pleased to be yours. I love how you showed me how to live, how to give and just the way you love me. You’re the best role model a son could have, I hope I can make you proud.
2. Mama, I’m happy to be yours. I love the way you show me how to live. You are such a great role model, always so kind and caring. I always knew you’re the best mom in the world, now everyone else knows this too.
3. Mama, you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me! You showed me how to live life to its fullest and I couldn’t be any luckier! I’m so lucky to be your son.
4. I’ll always be yours, and you will always be mine. I love every minute we’re together, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
5. Dear mom, from the first moment I met you, I have always admired your willingness and dedicated attitude. There is nothing in this world that can stop me from giving up on you.
6. Dear mother, Thank you for being my number one role model and inspiration. I can only hope that one day I will marry a woman that will be just as loving and caring as you are with me.
7. I love you, Mama. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are my life and my love. My heart is filled with all the love I have for you. You will always be in my thoughts, in my mind, in my heart and on my lips. Love you forever and always.
8. Thank you for all the love and care, thank you for all the wisdom, guiding me on my first steps and for never leaving my side.
9. Dear mum, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate everything that you do. You are such a wonderful person and have always been there for me. Thank you for all your support and love. I love you so much!
10. You are my best friend and confidant. You gave me the wings to fly and I am forever grateful. I love you, mom.
11. A mother’s love is patient, a mother’s love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
12. I love you, mommy! Thank you so very much for being my mother. You have given me everything I could have asked for and more. You’ve made my life so wonderful with nothing but your love.
13. I will always be there for you when you need me, just as you’ve always been there for me. You’re the best mom I could ever ask for. I love you very much!
14. The love of my life, the person I trust and admire the most. No matter what happens in life I want you to know I will always be here for you. You are my mother and it makes me so happy that I am your son. I love you so much.
15. Mom, you are the strongest woman I know. I love how you take charge and control of situations. You are very caring and loving. You have a big heart and everyone loves you!. Love, your son
16. The days go by so fast, and I feel like just yesterday you were carrying me around the house on your back. As I’ve grown older I’ve been able to learn more about who you are as a person.
17. You have always been there for me, and I really don’t know where I would be without you. You taught me right from wrong, and have given me a lot of valuable lessons that will help me with anything in my future. I love you, Mommy!
18. I cannot express in words how much I love you. You have been my rock, my inspiration, and my hero. I know we don’t always see eye to eye, but deep down I know you love me. Know that no matter what happens I will always be there for you. I love you so very much.
19. I love you more than life itself. I am so unbelievably proud of you that it makes my heart explode! You are the most beautiful, smartest, funniest and sweetest woman in the world and I love you forever and always.
20. Mom, your love is what makes me strong. You are the person I can always depend on and I know you will be there when I need you the most. You have truly made an impact in my life that time could never erase. I love you so much!
21. I love you, mom. You raised me to be a good person and taught me to always do my best. I want you to know that no matter what happens or how far away we are, I will always love you.
22. Mom, you are the most amazing woman I know. I don’t say it often enough. You are my best friend. I love how you laugh and tease me. I love how we sit and talk day after day. I love how you listen and understand me.
23. Thank you for being my mother. You have given me so much happiness, so much joy and laughter that I could never repay you for creating such an amazing family.
24. Mom, I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything. All my life I never knew what love was until I met you. You’re always there for me and are truly my best friend in the world. I love you with all my heart!
25. I am so lucky to have you as my mother. You are a wonderful, kind, loving woman that always goes above and beyond. I don’t know what I would do without you. Your friendship means the world to me and I never want to lose it.
26. You are the best mother anyone could have asked for. That’s why I’m sending you this. The three words I say more than any other are I love you. When I tell you how much I love you, please remember these words are true. I embrace every last bit of you and am thrilled you’re a part of my life!
27. Mommy, I can’t put into words how much I love you. You are my inspiration and my angel. You’ve done so much for me and I don’t think I could’ve made it this far without your love, care and wisdom.
28. You make me smile whenever I think of your beautiful smile, but I only wish we saw each other more often. Every time you hug me I feel love in your embrace. We are the best mom and son in the world!
29. You are the most beautiful person in the world and inside and out. You deserve so much love because you gave me life. You have always been there for me. You have been my biggest supporter and my rock ever since I was born. I don’t know what I would do without you. I love you, mom!
30. I don’t tell you enough that I love you, but know that I do. We have been through a lot together, good and bad. I always want you to remember how important you are to me. You mean so much to me. Remember that you are my world!
31. Mom, I just want you to know how much I love you. Every time we talk on the phone, I’m reminded of how incredible of a mother you are; how loving and supportive. You bring me such joy! You make me laugh every single day, and you have a heart of gold! I can’t imagine my life without you!
32. Mom you are the most wonderful, beautiful and selfless person I have ever met. You have been there for me for everything. I love you so much and will always be by your side through it all.
33. I love you, mom! It’s been a long hard year for both of us, but we made it through. You are my best friend and I look up to you all the time. To me you’re perfect and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you here on Earth, but in heaven with my Savior, Jesus Christ!
34. Mom, I hope that you know how grateful I am for your love and guidance through all the years. You are my inspiration in life and the one person who has been there for me unconditionally. I love you, mom!
35. Mom, I just want you to know how much I love you. You may not realize it but you are my hero. You have always been there for me and I am so blessed to have you as my mom!
36. Mom, I don’t say it enough but you mean the world to me. You are such a strong, powerful woman and I admire that. I love you so much.
37. You are the most amazing woman in the whole world. When I was younger you were my hero, a woman whom I wanted to try and impress every day. Then you became more than just a mom to me. You became my friend.
38. The only person who really understands me and knows what makes me happy. You always were there for me when I needed a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, or even just an arm to hold me up when I feel like nothing can go right. I love you so much, mom!
39. Words can’t express how much I love you. If I tried to use them all, we’d be here forever! Every part of me loves every piece of you! I miss you so much, and my heart aches when we are apart.
40. Your kindness and tenderness have carried me through the roughest times, and your strength has pulled me up when I thought there was no hope for me. Thank you for being my Mom; thank you for shaping everything good inside me.
41. I love my mother so much. There is nothing she could do that would change the way I feel about her. She is the best mom any son could ask for.
42. Dear Mom, you are truly the most amazing mother. Your love and support shine through in all that you do. I couldn’t ask for a better mom to be there for me and my family. I am so thankful for the legacy you have left for me to follow. I love you!!
43. Dear Mother, I want you to know that I appreciate all the sacrifices you have made, the hardships you have endured and the obstacles you have overcome.
44. Dear Mom, I just want you to know that I love you very much. You’re a great mom, and I will always love you. All I want is for you to be happy!
45. You will always be a mother to me, and I want to tell you that I love you. I miss you. We’ll be together again someday, I know it.
46. Mom, I love you very much. Everything about you is perfect to me- your beautiful smile, your warm hugs, your caring heart. I’m so lucky to have such a great mom like you! You really are the best!
47. Mom – I just want you to know how much I appreciate you and how much you mean to me. You are one of the most amazing people I know, you inspire me every day to be the best that I can be. It has been a great life, with lots of ups and downs, but I couldn’t have gotten through it all without you there by my side.
48. Always and with all my heart MOM! I love you; you mean the world to me and you have always been there when I needed some good advice or a shoulder to cry on. I am so lucky to have such an amazing mother.
49. There are so many things that have happened to me in my life, and whenever I think of them all I wish I had someone there to hold me. So when your birthday comes around, I just want you to know how much you mean to me and how important you are in my life.
50. I love you, mom! My day is always brightened by the sound of your voice. Every hair colour, outfit and accessory you wear is so stylish, always catching my eye.
Love Between Mother and Son Quotes
You are the son I have always wanted. The time we spend together is precious and irreplaceable, for I am so proud to be your mother because you’ve brought joy to my life. The love between us is so strong that I miss you when you are away from home.
51. I love you, Mom. Our memories are secure in my heart and I am so happy we shared this time together. I wish we had more time together but know that you will be with me always. I Love You.
52. Dear son, you have been the best son anyone could ever have. You are growing up to be an amazing man and I couldn’t be more proud of you. I love you so much with all my heart.
53. You are my love and inspiration, you’ve taught me so much and I am the person I am today because of your love. Thank you for always being there for me, you are the best son a mother could ask for.
54. A mother’s love is one of the most amazing things in the world. You are the child I have always wanted and when you finally came I was so happy. I will love you forever!
55. Dear Sunshine, I Love You! I love that you are my oldest child. I remember the day you were born, the bright eyes and sweet smile. You are an amazing woman who is beautiful on the inside and out. I love your positive attitude and caring heart.
56. I love you! Always have, always will. You make my life worth living. I am so proud of the man you have become – all because of your big heart and kind soul. You are truly amazing and I love you forever!
57. You are the one I can always count on, the one that keeps me going when everything goes wrong. I love you very much and am so glad to have someone like you to turn to. I couldn’t ask for a better son.
58. I am so glad that you are in my life. I love you with all my heart and am so thankful every day you were born. The joy you bring me is beyond explanation and I hope that you know how special you are, my son!
59. We have had our trials, we have experienced our share of sorrow. But, we have persevered and I think that is why we are so close. I love you more than words could ever express and I will always be there for you.
60. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat. You have shown me what it means to love unconditionally. I am proud to be your mother, and I will always protect you with all my might.
61. You are the greatest gift I could ever receive. You make my life worthwhile. You are my joy, my happiness, and my everything. I am sending you love and hugs!
62. I love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know. Love, Mom
63. We both love you very much. We want you to be happy no matter what you choose in life. If you should ever need anything, just say the word. You are strong, courageous and smart.
64. Even when I am no longer there to guide you, I will always love you. Let your heart be filled with happiness and peace. I love you, forever and always.
65. As I grow older, I grow more in love with you. I will do everything in my power to make sure you are happy and healthy. I feel your love every day and thank God for it every night.
66. I don’t tell you enough how grateful I am that you were born. I love you to the moon and back.
67. Last night I was looking through some old photos and saw one of us taken long ago. You were so young, and yet you had your arm wrapped around me as if to say “I love you.” It made me think of how much you’ve grown, how fortunate I am that God gave me such a wonderful son, and how blessed I am to have you in my life.
68. You are a good person who works hard and never gives up. I always knew I wanted to be just like you when I grew up and that hasn’t changed one bit!
69. Dear mom, I know you’ve heard it from the kids from time to time, But I really mean it, please don’t ever leave us. You are so special… From a son that loves his mom
70. Dear Mom, I want to thank you for being the best mother anyone could ask for. You’ve always been there when I needed you, and you’ve taught me everything good in my life.
71. I’m not as strong a man as you’ve made me out to be – but thanks to you, my lovely mother. I have every ability and resource needed to become that man. With love, Son
72. I love you Mom more than words can say. You are the best mother a kid could ask for. I never once doubted that I’m the luckiest son in the whole wide world. I am so proud to be your son! Happy Mother’s Day!
73. Mom, you’re the most amazing person I have ever met. I love you so much! I don’t tell you nearly enough how much you mean to me. Thank you for being such a great mother. There is no one like you in this entire world.
74. Mom, you are the greatest woman I know. You have raised me and my brothers up to be the men we are today. We all love you so much and we don’t think we could have anyone better in our lives.
75. You are strong, you are beautiful and you always know what to say when we need a little help. Thank you for everything that you do for us mom and even though it’s mother’s day, I just want to say that I love you…you’re the best.
I Love My Mother Quotes From Son
The most beautiful woman in the world, my mother. I can’t imagine what life would be like without you in it. You are always there for me during the good times and bad; until the end. Much love from your son!
76. Life would be so much less without you! I look up to you for every aspect of my life. I admire your strength and perseverance. Your faith and dedication to God are an inspiration and you are a role model for me. I love you so much, mom.
77. I love you, mom. You are truly the most wonderful person I know. Your love is unconditional and your spirit is contagious. You are my biggest inspiration and I wouldn’t be where I am without your constant support. I wish we could talk every day and hope that you know how much I appreciate you in my life!
78. Mom, I am grateful to have you in my life. When I was young you took care of me, making sure I grew upright. Now that I am older it is more and more apparent how amazing you are.
79. You take on so much responsibility each day to keep our family running smoothly, taking on everything from laundry to bills. I thank God every day for having a mother as nice and loving as you. I love you so much, mom! Love Alex
80. To my mother, whom I will love forever. The words are flowing from me at a rapid pace but there are no words that can describe all the times you’ve been there for me or all the sacrifices you’ve made for me.
81. Your unconditional love for me has always made me feel safe. My life would have been completely different without you in it. I’m so glad that God decided to bless me with such an amazing mother. I LOVE YOU!
82. Mom, I just have to say that without you in my life I wouldn’t be half the person I am today. You have always been there for me and taught me everything I know. No matter what, you’ve always been so supportive of everything! You are simply amazing and I love you so much!
83. Mom, I thank you for always being at my side. For always trying to make me feel better no matter what. For allowing me to have parties in the house as long as I cleaned up. Just for being a great mom! I love you.
84. Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you for being my best friend and biggest supporter, a shoulder to cry on and go to when I need support or help.
85. Thank you for helping me get through the hardships of life, from losing my father and brother to good times like the birth of my kids and grandkids. Thank you for always making me smile and laugh. I love you, Mom!
86. I LOVE YOU, MOM! I don’t say it enough because I’m not always a good son, but you are the best mom in the world. You give me everything even when you didn’t have much yourself. You raised me with such care, sacrifice and love. I love you more than words can ever say!
87. You are the best mom in the world. You give me everything even when you didn’t have much yourself. You raised me with such care, sacrifice, and love. I love you so much!
88. Dear Mom, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. Thank you for raising me with such care sacrifice and love even when you didn’t have much yourself. I love you more than words can ever say!
89. Let me tell you why you’re great. You’re thoughtful, generous, and kind. You always go out of your way for others without expecting anything in return. You taught me to be kind and to pursue my interests no matter how crazy they seemed. I love you, mom!
90. I also want to thank my mom for all her love and support. Mom, I love you. I couldn’t have asked for a better mother than you – you’ve always been there when I need you.
91. “Dear Mom, Thank you for all that you do to make my life better. You are amazing! Thanks for always being there for me.”
92. I always felt loved as a child, and I always knew that my parents would do anything to make me happy.
93. I love you, Mom. I don’t know what I would do without you, or what I would have become if you hadn’t sacrificed everything for me.
94. Mom, you are my sunshine in this cold and dreary world. You have told me time and time again that I am your shining star, but I don’t think I have ever told you this.
95. You are a very caring and loving mother. I love you, Mom!
96. Mom, I just want to take this time to let you know that I love you so much. You mean so much to me and I wouldn’t trade you for anything. I love you to the moon and back.
97. There is so much I could say about you, but I’ll try and keep it short. Mom, you are my best friend. I love being able to tell you how I feel and how my day went.
98. I love you so much. You are everything to me, you have taught me so much about life that if I didn’t have you by my side I would be absolutely nothing.
99. I love you so much. You mean the world to me and I couldn’t imagine my life without you by my side!
100. Thankful for all that you have done for me. Without a mom like you, I wouldn’t be anywhere near where I am today. I love you more than you know.
The next time you feel like expressing your love for your mom, try some of these son love for his mother quotes above.
The feeling you express will be so much deeper and the words so much more special if you take a few moments to find the ones that fit her the best.