Everyone needs a source of encouragement. Everyone needs someone to tell them that they can make their dreams come true. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
Life can be challenging at times. Life is full of twists and turns. You win some, you lose some, but you live on. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savouring the journey. And while the saying “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” is true to a certain extent, there are some days when it’s just hard.
Hence, whether you’re looking for an inspirational quote to give strength to yourself and others or words of wisdom to help get through a difficult time, these Inspirational quotes to give strength will help you move forward with your life and be able to a accomplish awesome things even during hard times.
Inspirational Quotes to Give Strength
You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it. The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
1. You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
2. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
3. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. Be strong. You never know whom you are inspiring.
4. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.
5. Don’t pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
6. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.
7. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
8. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
9. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.
10. The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
11. If you are going through hell, keep going
12. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts that matter.
13. Strength shows, not only in the ability to persist but the ability to start over.
14. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
15. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
16. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.
17. If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
18. When it rains look for rainbows, when it is dark look for stars.
19. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
20. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
21. Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is ‘timing’ it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.
22. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
23. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
24. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
25. Focus on your dreams. Match your desires with action and you will experience success in different aspects of your life.
27. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
28. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
29. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
30. Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can.
31. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
32. If opportunity doesn’t knock build a door.
33. Life isn’t about getting and having; it’s about giving
34. We acquire the strength we have overcome.
35. The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong in broken places.
36. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.
37. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
38. A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.
39. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
40. There are two ways of spreading light, to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
41. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
42. No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
43. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall.
44. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by living with the results of other people’s thinking.
45. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
46. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope
47. If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
48. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
49. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
50. It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
51. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
52. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
53. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.
54. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
55. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
56. The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.
57. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
58. Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
59. You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.
60. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
61. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
62. Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
63. You’re going to go through tough times that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.
64. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.
65. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
You are not alone with your fears, your anxieties, and your struggles there is someone who understands. An easy way to find this strength is through inspirational quotes.
That is why we have here amazing inspirational quotes to give strength. Please like, share and leave your comment in the comment section.