Being abandoned by friends is one of the worse things that could ever happen to anyone. It can cause you to feel sad, lonely and depressed. You may even start to question your own self-worth and wonder what you did wrong.
Being abandoned by friends is something that usually happens when people grow apart or have different interests from one another. When this happens, it’s important for both parties to remain civil and not allow the situation to get out of hand.
It’s also important to remember that no one is perfect, including you and your friends. All people make mistakes at some point in their lives, so don’t take it personally if someone decides they need some space from you and your group of friends.
If a friend decides they want to distance themselves from you, don’t take it personally because there are likely other factors involved besides just you being annoying or annoying them. Sometimes people just need time alone and if they’re with you all the time then they won’t get any peace and quiet!
These abandoned by friends quotes are the best and most relatable for persons who’s felt the pain of abandonment.
Abandoned by Friends Quotes
One may be abandoned by friends, family, or even a spouse. When you have lost everyone and everything else in the world, the only thing you’ll still have is yourself. Do not abandon yourself says one of the favourite quotes of athletes. You can overcome the worst times. You were made to deal with anything that comes your way.
1. Those who left you weren’t meant to be in your life anyways. When people leave, let them go. It makes you stronger. God will never abandon you. Even if friends fail you, God will not. Receive strength and comfort from Him.
2. Somewhere in the world, there’s always someone who has it tougher than you. Find your strength within and use that to push yourself. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. You may be abandoned by friends, but you will surely get over it. You were built for the worst moments of your life.
3. It can be hard to trust someone with something as important as your heart. However, if you have ever been abandoned by friends, then you would realize that no one can be fully reliable. Those who hurt us are only doing us a favour, so we can let go of those who don’t deserve us and instead believe in friendships where we are appreciated for who we are.
4. You have the strength, courage and persistence to withstand even the worst situations. Getting left out by people who used to be close to you can actually help you build yourself up and become a better person.
5. Even if you are abandoned by friends, God will never abandon you. He comforts us in our pain and gives us the strength to persevere. It is a well-known fact that you cannot rely on people’s behaviour. If you fully understand this, then you would realize that no one can be fully reliable.
6. If you continue to believe in yourself and trust your judgment, you will be able to survive the toughest times and seize any opportunity with both hands. There may be times when you feel alone, but never lose hope because, at the end of the day, you are the only one who will always be there for yourself.
7. When you feel alone and abandoned. When it seems no one wants to come near you, then it’s time to seek strength inwards for there comes your power. You’ve lost your friends, but you’re stronger than you think.
8. The events of your life may be painful, but they make you stronger. Trust your instincts and don’t let the past keep you from happiness. People that left me are not meant to be in my life. I am not bothered when abandoned by friends.
9. When your friends abandon you, life is telling you to build yourself up until your friends come back, needing your help. Life always has plenty of surprises in store for you. You can sink or swim, but the choice is yours.
10. Have you ever been abandoned by friends? It can be a painful experience. But there are ways to get over it. Do not expect all people to stay loyal to you. Some friends will turn their backs on you. Some will always be there, though.
11. You don’t need to be friendly with everyone. Only if you are strong will you have the right people back in your life. There is no need to feel alone. Life sometimes can be a mess but it is your decision to demand the best from it.
12. Sometimes being abandoned by your friends allows you to find someone who will stand by you and believe in you. Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. The moment you push yourself to the number one priority, you’ll be amazed by how many doors will open for you.
13. Sometimes life can be a mess. You don’t have to understand every single thing all the time — but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive to make the best of every situation.
14. If you’re suffering right now, it’s probably because you’re in a great trial. If you want to be happy and inspired, then be successful. Learn why other people are successful. You’ll get there, too.
15. You have so much power over your life. Only you know what’s best for you and no one can take that away. If you could learn to be anything, what would you want to learn? Don’t give in to the enticement of seeking validation from others. Be aware that all you have is yourself.
16. No matter how difficult the daily grind is and how daunting life’s challenges may be, don’t forget that the best resource exists within you. The power to overcome any obstacle and move forward lies within yourself.
17. You are in the perfect spot. This page will help you to unlock your potential, write your own rules, and change the world. Life’s not a straight road, it’s a journey. You may have to adjust your course and change your direction along the way.
18. There are many things that define us, but it’s up to us to take control of our individual destinies. We must find strength within ourselves; we’re the masters of our own unique journey.
19. When you conquer your inner struggles and build yourself up, people who had abandoned you will come back to you as they need your support.
20. When you are abandoned by your friends, life is telling you to build yourself up so that they can come back running to you for help. Cut your reliance on people. Everyone betrays you at the end of the day.
21. When you rebuild yourself after a setback, you’ll find that future problems don’t seem so difficult. You are in charge of your life. The most influential person you can be is yourself. You hold the key to your destiny.
22. You can be betrayed and abandoned in life and yet still self-actualize. Using the power of visualization and mindfulness, you can transform even the roughest of seasons into a time of personal growth.
23. It is important to persevere in life, as success does not come to those who give up. You are your greatest asset in this life, as having friends and others do not define you. Only self-love will make you successful in the long run.
24. You can’t grow and evolve as a person if you stay around the same people. Instead, look at this as an opportunity to walk your own path and do what is good for you – even if it’s hard.
25. I refuse to be impacted by people who come and go in my life. I know my value. And if people leave me behind, it’s their loss. You may be abandoned by friends, but never abandon yourself because you are all you have in the end.
26. Happy is the soul that rests in the Lord, for it comes from within. People who leave me are not meant to be in my life. I’m not bothered when abandoned by friends. People who leave me are not meant to be in my life.
27. You are not alone. Life sometimes can be a mess but it is your duty to demand the best from it. Even in your darkest hours–times of betrayal, abandonment, and loss–you are still capable of great things.
28. You are the product of a long line of survivors, so rise up and face the challenges in your life. Life often makes us feel abandoned, but it’s teaching us how to be stronger so that we can be there for ourselves and those who need our help.
29. Abandoned by friends? You are not alone. Life sometimes can be a mess but it is your duty to demand the best from it. Abandonment can be difficult to cope with. It may seem like your life is falling apart, but if you look closely, you have the ability to change your life. Look around and take in everything that you have been blessed with.
30. People that don’t want to hang around with me are not meant to be in my life. It’s a natural way of the universe pruning the connections that I have with unproductive people.
31. If you have been abandoned by friends, then you would realize that no one can be fully reliable; however, this is not a weakness but a strength. You can rise above failure and assess your situation from a pragmatic perspective.
32. Life is difficult. The best way to live your life is to demand the best from yourself. The rest will follow. When all around you is falling, never look down. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. No matter what happens in life, always remember to be your own best friend.
33. The problem with relying on another human being is that you will never be completely happy. If you believe that someone else can make you happy, then you are wrong. You are the only one that can make yourself happy. It’s time to stop relying on anyone else and become your own best friend.
34. The most successful people in the world are typically introverts, who go out into the world and build themselves up to the point where they don’t need anyone. You can do it too.
35. If you’ve ever been rejected or felt unwanted, it’s important to remember you don’t need anyone else. You are enough on your own. When it comes to life, you should always be prepared for change. It’s the only thing that is constant and can never be relied on, not friends.
36. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Stay strong even when it seems like life has hit you with everything it’s got. You have the skill and smarts to bounce back, come back stronger than ever, and thrive.
37. It’s not uncommon to find yourself alone. Families fill up quickly and there isn’t enough room for all the love you have to offer. You are here because you are seeking the meaning of life. And for that, we congratulate you. You are not alone anymore.
38. If you have ever been abandoned by friends, then you would realize that no one can be fully reliable. Learn to cut reliance on people. The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
39. You need to own your own destiny. The utmost praise you can give yourself is knowing that you fought hard enough and kept going through good and bad, which ultimately made you stronger. You may lose people, but you’re always going to have yourself. If you don’t love yourself, it will be impossible to love someone else.
40. Have you ever felt alone? Have you ever felt insecure? It is essential to realize that you are not alone. You are a mighty being here to do great things. Sometimes, you need to step back and look inwards so you can reconnect with your true self.
41. If you are facing depression, helplessness, or any other challenges in your life, never forget that you are the only one who can keep yourself going. Remember to hang on to the hope. The mind suffers when it is folded in, but expands and flowers with the unlimited horizons of the spirit.
42. Don’t worry about things that you can’t control. Learn to accept the fact that you can’t please everyone. When we’re betrayed, we may feel as though our world has been turned upside down. But these are just temporary moments in life. You can move past these moments through hard work and empathy.
43. There is still hope even when you are abandoned by friends. You are the only one that can keep yourself on the ground. You came here to overcome what has happened. You’ve got the power and skills to overcome any situation because you had it in you all along. I believe in you and I’m going to help you through it.
44. Abandoned by friends? You are not alone. It is a strange feeling when someone walks away from you, even stranger if they walk away from you after accepting your friendship and company. You begin to cast doubt on whether or not they’re coming back, even though you know that they are never going to come back again.
45. Even if you are abandoned by friends, God will never abandon you. So, receive strength and comfort. A true leader is someone who is willing to share their experience with others, so they can achieve similar success. I am grateful for people struggling with me. It is this struggle that gives life meaning.
46. Relationships are meant to be. We are always being tested in this life but must remember not to give up on our dreams and goals. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Sometimes life can get rough, but you have the strength to overcome it all.
47. Finding the inner source to empower you, finding your true essence. This is the most important, valuable and powerful step of all. A wise man once said that all things are temporary. So if you’re feeling abandoned, know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Ever been betrayed and abandoned? Don’t let it overwhelm you. You are built for rugged times.
48. Sometimes when we learn who we can trust and who we can’t, people walk out of our lives. Let them go. When you feel alone, it’s easy to convince yourself that no one could understand your pain. When you’re tempted to give up, remember this: you are stronger than you think.
49. Human beings are fickle. We can never fully rely on people. It’s important to take control of your feelings of abandonment and project a positive image. Life is a journey filled with highs and lows. Wherever you are on your adventure, no matter what challenges you face, never forget that you are never alone, you’ll definitely meet someone worthwhile.
50. Are you struggling to get by? You are not alone. We provide tips and information to help you improve your life. God said, “I would never leave you. I will always be with you wherever you are.” Thus, fill your life with courage and respect; and build a strong faith that nothing can break it.
A good way to sum up these quotes is by saying that during our darkest hours, we need to hold on to the truth about life. Those closest to us may turn out not to be there for us when we need it the most. It is painful but true.
Therefore, we should not completely rely on our friends; they make mistakes much like we do. The words of these abandoned by friends quotes should give you relief if you have been through it.