Life sometimes puts us in situations that are unpleasant, which can make it difficult to move on, like losing a loved one, being disappointed, failing in any examination and lots more, and it may be difficult to move on from a bad situation.
But feeling sorry for yourself is actually not the solution because many people have gone through or are going through what you are in right now, and it’s not the end of the world. So, stop feeling sorry for yourself! You can choose to cry out aloud or do express yourself in whatever form.
But, no matter what happens, you can’t change it. Accepting this fact is an important step in moving on. But how do you move on? Below are a few inspiring, accept it and move on quotes to help progress from the stagnation of the negative situation.
Just Accept it and Move on Quotes
You may not like what is going on in your life today, but I want you to know that there are better plans for you. So, just accept this and move on. Be yourself, stay true to who you are, and everything else will fall into place.
1. Accept the situation. You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
2. Sometimes, it’s the best thing to do. Just let things be, accept what is, and move forward.
3. Suffering is the same as not accepting something and hoping it will disappear. Accept it, and it disappears.
4. Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
5. Life is too short to wake up with regret. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about those who don’t. Accept them for who they are and move on.
6. Accepting people for who they are is the best way to let go of regretting their attitudes. Don’t wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right and forget about those who don’t.
7. Sometimes, your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
8. Accept the situation you are in, the problems you face, and everything that comes with it. Don’t just accept it but face it head-on and solve it in the best way.
9. Everything happens for a reason. Let go of the past and move into what the future has for you.
10. Just accept it and move on. You cannot control everything that happens in your life. Trying to do so can be very stressful and, sometimes, even just an excuse to put off the inevitable so you don’t have to deal with it now.
11. Sometimes, you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Just accept the memory of the past and move on.
12. You don’t have to like it. You have to accept it. Sometimes things are what they are. Acceptance is the first step on the road to achieving your dreams and not letting life push you around. All you can do is just let it go!
13. Whatever you do, don’t stress anything in your life. Accept every situation as it is and move on.
14. It’s funny about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you often get it.
15. When things don’t go your way, don’t get down and out. Just accept it and move on.
16. You can’t always get what you want, but sometimes you must trust in the process, accept it and move on.
17. Life is hard, but it’s always easier when you just accept it and move on.
18. Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
19. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. Accept the situation and move. There is always a chance for a better tomorrow if you keep believing.
20. Accept an already difficult situation and try to enjoy life. It’s what you make and how you choose to make it.
21. I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.
22. The decisions we make in life affect us all. Regret nothing, and choose to love those who love you back.
23. We all have them. Let’s be real. We all have regrets. Regretting the people who let us down and the opportunities you let pass by, so just accept it and move on.
24. No stress, no worries. Just accept the situation and move on. After all, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
25. You can only fight for what you want if the person who matters most wants you to have it. Accept what can’t be changed. That’s all.
26. It’s not about you. If someone reneges on you, let them go and focus on the people who matter most to you.
27. You have to accept certain things about yourself, and it’s better to just get over it and move ahead.
28. Don’t let anything ruin your day. It only takes a minute to be happy. Just say no to negativity and don’t let life bring you down, and keep moving forward. We are stronger when we just accept it and move on!
29. Nothing is perfect, and moving on from something is okay. Just accept it and move on from the situation.
30. Let’s face it, life is a full-speed-ahead race. The only way to catch up is to accept that and move on with your day.
31. Sometimes, our expectations aren’t met, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be happy with where things stand.
32. It’s okay not to be okay. Sometimes, things happen outside of our control, and it’s up to us to decide if we’ll let them define us. One day, you’ll laugh about this. I promise.
33. Don’t let the past define the future. Don’t let what happened to stop you from moving forward.
34. If you don’t like your job, change it. If you’re tired of people, change them. If you don’t think you’re good enough, try getting better.
35. Whenever you feel overwhelmed, ask yourself if you’re making things more complicated than they need to be.
36. Sometimes, you must realize that you can’t change certain things in life and that the only way is ahead. Don’t dwell on what has happened, what could happen, or what might have been. Accept your situation and move on.
37. Accept that the world has its ups and downs, but keep moving forward.
38. You can’t change the past, but you can create your future. You must learn from the past, but know that moving forward matters most.
39. Just accept it and move on. Life is not always going to be perfect. We should try to make this world a better place, and if you can’t do that in your relationships, then just accept it and move on.
40. Just accept it and move on. You can’t change what’s happened, but you can change how you react.
41. Moving on is the best thing you can do for your future. Instead of running from your mistakes, accept that they happened to you and learn from them.
42. Sometimes, you have to accept the things that are out of your control. It means giving up what you want for a moment and moving on to something new.
43. Sometimes, the lessons of our lives lie just beyond our reach, but we can’t let go until we accept the truth about where we are and what we must do.
44. You can’t let a bad situation ruin your mood. You just have to accept it and move on.
45. It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. Let go of the people who don’t want to see you succeed. Don’t waste your time on the ones who would bring you down.
46. Life is short. Embrace the power of positivity, find happiness in your things, and don’t dwell on what you don’t have. But be positive and happy with whatever you have right now.
47. You can’t change the past, but you can learn from it. Learn from it how to be happier in the future.
48. Life happens, so learn how to deal with the challenge and move on with your life.
49. Just accept it and move on. You’re not going to change what happened yesterday, so let it go and be happy with today.
50. Just accept it and move on. It’s not easy to be a calm person, but it is worth it in the end.
51. Don’t spend any more time beating yourself up over the past. Just accept it and move on.
52. People assume that time heals all wounds. But time itself is the source of our biggest wounds and difficulties. Time creates distance between people. It changes how you feel about things, how you remember things, and how people act towards you. Accept what happened, mourn what’s lost, and move on with your life.
53. Move past the feeling that you missed out on something, and just accept that it’s in the past.
54. Move on from the negative mindset and accept that you must work hard for what you want.
55. Life isn’t always perfect, but that’s not a reason to settle for anything less than you deserve.
56. Don’t allow your anxiety to keep you from doing things you love. Accept that and move on.
57. It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to be unsure. You have a long way to go, and you will get there. Just accept it and move on!
58. You can’t change what happened in the past, but you can let it change your future.
59. okay, I get it. Life is tough. But life goes on. You need to deal with it and move on. I know it’s hard, but remember that this shall pass.
60. Just accept that it happened and move on. You have no control over what people say or think of you. Life is too short, and there’s so much time left to do the things you want.
61. Just accept that it’s okay to be a little different. It’s okay to move on.
62. Don’t let other people’s opinions of you determine your life. You don’t have to change everything about your life; just accept it and move on.
63. Every bad experience is an opportunity to grow and become a better person. So, when you’re struggling, just accept it and move on. You’ve got this!
64. We all have things to conquer, and there’s nothing wrong with that. You can’t change what you don’t accept, so just accept it and move on.
65. Get over it and move on because life is too short to dwell in the past.
66. When something doesn’t go your way, accept it, let it go, and then take the lesson and move on. Don’t keep complaining and despising, or you will never be happy.
67. You don’t have to be a big fish in a small pond. Just accept that it’s not all about you and that there are bigger things for you to do.
68. It’s easy to get stuck in our ways, but change is a constant. And if you can’t accept it, embrace it, or work with it, at least come to peace with it. It is just what it is.
69. Getting over a breakup might not be as easy as you thought. But you must develop the strength to make the most of the lessons and move on.
70. This is not the end of your story. This is just the beginning. You’re going to be okay. Just accept it and move on.
71. No matter how bad things get, just accept it and move on. You’re never stuck in a moment. Move forward with purpose.
72. You have to break the cycle of pain to get to the feeling of freedom and peace. Accept your situation, don’t judge yourself or others, and ask for help. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up; it’s about moving on with what you have.
73. Sooner or later, we all must grow up and admit it. The only thing we can do about it is move on!
74. Life is too short to wait for things to happen. You can’t make anyone else happy. You can’t control anything in life except your own reaction to it. So just accept it, move on, and enjoy the ride!
75. So, you didn’t get that job. You’ll find something even better. It means you should keep your head up and look for opportunities ahead.
76. Everything happens for a reason, and sometimes it is our job to discover what that reason is.
77. There comes a time when the world gets quiet, and the only thing left is your own heart. Don’t be afraid to follow it.
78. Accept it and move on. You’re free now. Your freedom is worth it all. Enjoy the joy of being free again.
79. Sometimes, the things you want most don’t happen. And sometimes, things you never expect to happen. Just accept it and move on.
80. We will all experience pain and suffering at some point. Just don’t take it too seriously. Instead, focus on the positive things you have going for you and accept that things will be okay in the end.
81. You can’t change what has already been done. It’s all about moving forward, improving and looking ahead.
82. If you accept that something isn’t going to work out the way you thought it would, you’ll save yourself much unnecessary stress.
83. Holding onto something good for, you know, maybe the reason you don’t have something better.
84. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that opened for us.
85. There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
86. In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
87. Just accept it and move on. It’s hard, but you have to move forward, not backward.
88. Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
89. There’s no need to suffer or worry. You are perfect exactly as you are and don’t need to change anything about yourself. Just accept it, move on, and live your life.
90. Accept it and move on when life gets you down. You’ll be more grateful for what you have when you stop looking behind you.
91. It looks like you’ve already accepted it and moved on. Who says you need to be sad about it? I mean, this heartbreak is a lesson to all of us that love is a funny, crazy thing, and we just have to accept whatever comes our way, deal with it, and move on.
92. Some things are just not meant to be. You need to move on and accept this fact because you can’t let it keep you down.
93. Life is full of hard times, but you can’t be afraid to go on when you’re down. Just accept it, let it go and move on!
94. Life is too short to keep regretting what might have been. The time to accept things as they are and move on is now.
95. Either you’re a go-getter, or you’re not. You can’t be half a go-getter. Accept that and move on.
96. It’s time to let go of the past and live the present. If you can’t do that, just accept it and move on!
97. You’ve made your decision. You’re stuck with it. And now, you can’t let it get to you. It would be best if you learned how to move on.
98. You never know what you are capable of until you try. It’s not always easy, but sometimes it is. You have to just accept that and move on.
99. Sometimes, we just have to accept the reality of a situation, move on, and embrace what lies ahead.
100. It’s easy to stay stuck in the past. But it’s important that you let go of what is no longer serving your growth and move forward with positivity.
101. The future is calling for you. Don’t waste your time dwelling on the past when you could be embracing the future.
Sometimes you have to accept that nothing is going to change that situation you are in, and it may not always be pleasant, but it’s always right to accept the situation and forge ahead.
I am sure you have gotten one out of these accept it and move on quotes that best resonate with you from this collection. Go ahead and inspire your loved ones.