Pain is an inescapable part of life. We can’t choose or avoid our pain, but we can choose how much we allow it to disrupt our lives and the lives of those around us. By accepting pain as a natural aspect of life, we open ourselves up to a more positive existence.
There are many things to accept in life and as tough as this may sound, we should accept the fact that pain is inevitable. It’s part of life and it’s what makes us stronger. A life that is free of pain and full of happiness is boring.
We will never be able to achieve our goals or growth if we deny pain and live in a false environment where everything is perfect.
It’s never easy to accept pain, especially when it unexpectedly comes knocking on your door. Quotes about accepting pain will help you in difficult times.
These motivational accept pain quotes about overcoming obstacles, however small, can support you on the hurtful road to healing.
Quotes about Accepting Pain
Accepting pain is a very hard thing to do. It can be hard to accept that you must suffer if you want something. If you’re able to accept the pain and hardships, then it’s possible that you won’t have anything left to lose and will be able to push harder.
1. You’ll survive the troubles and grow from the pain. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
2. Pain is excruciating, but enduring it teaches you to endure other things as well. So, endure it and face better opportunities in life.
3. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
4. Be proud of any scars that you have. They show that you have been strong enough to overcome whatever pain has come your way, and they are a reminder of where you’ve been when looking forward to where you want to go.
5. There comes a time when you realize that everything is a design. So, why not think like a designer and make the life you want?
6. Pain is just a sensation that tells you it’s time to change.
7. Don’t let your pain make you hate. Don’t let your wall build up so high that no one can climb it. Don’t let your past hold you back from the future.
8. You can’t control the pain but you can control how you react to it. You can choose to let it burden you or release it and allow yourself to heal.
9. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that that situation is over, you cannot move forward.
10. Pain teaches us valuable lessons and allows us to grow into our full potential
11. There is no pain that has no end. Believe that the pain you feel now is just the beginning of something beautiful to come.
12. We all go through pain. It’s how we deal with it, how we overcome it that makes us who we are.
13. It’s hard to be positive when you’re surrounded by negativity. But give yourself a chance: start every day with positivity and end every day with positivity.
14. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known to suffer, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.
15. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
16. You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best you have to give.
17. Find your passion and feed it with new adventures every day. Doors will open and when they do, dive in and pursue them.
18. Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.
19. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. live life.
20. The journey was an incredible adventure. You lived life. You made memories. You grew as a person. Now it’s time to move on and make more memories.
21. Bad things become good things when you find a way through them.
22. Taking in the moment is easier said than done. Have patience, it will come back to you eventually. I can only live my life, no one else’s.
23. Just because things don’t go according to plan doesn’t mean your life isn’t going to end up. Okay?
24. When life gets you down and you don’t know what to do, write it down. Focus on the things that make your heart sing. Think about who you want to be and what you want to achieve.
25. Think about who you want to be and what you want to achieve. Focus on your goals and the steps to get there.
26. Accepting the pain does not mean you want it. It means you accept it as a reality and work on improving the situation in whatever way you can.
27. Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself. It’s not about condoning what happened in the past or forgetting it. It’s about freeing your heart and mind from all that pain.
28. Life is full of ups and downs. The dark times won’t last forever; just hold on, keep going and things will get better.
29. Life goes on and pain in life is inevitable but you hold your head high and move on.
30. You cannot cross the ocean merely by standing and staring at the water. You must deliberately make efforts to cross it.
31. It’s never too late to forge ahead and start a new path. But the hardest part is finding the courage to let go of what you thought was holding you back.
32. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.
33. Some people are only in your life to make you hurt, they make it their mission to break your heart and ruin your soul. Ignore them and move on because they will face their own hurt sooner or later.
34. It is okay to ask for help and lean on one another. There is no crime in that as long as we all reach our goals.
35. Forgiveness isn’t always a gift you give yourself, sometimes it’s a regret that is best left behind.
36. If you are pained by external things, it is not they that disturb you, but your judgment of them. And it is in your power to wipe out that judgment now.
37. It is better to get through the pain now than to spend your whole life hurting.
38. It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward.
39. You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.
40. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
41. There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds but bearing it and looking away makes the pain go away in no time.
42. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
43. Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.
44. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
45. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
46. Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future.
47. The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favour wish that he might have done you a greater one.
48. I may not be able to prevent the storm that is facing me, but I can always choose to learn how to dance in the rain.
49. A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.
50. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
51. Accept the pain, cherish the joys, resolve the regrets; then can come the best of benedictions.
52. You will begin to heal when you let go of past hurts. Forgive those who have wronged you and learn to forgive yourself for your mistakes. Once you do this, your burden will become lighter.
53. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
54. You are the only one who can change anything in your life, no one else has that power or authority.
In the end, it’s all up to you. You need to decide how you can accept the pain that a loved one caused you. But the process doesn’t have to be complicated. Ultimately, it just needs to be something that works for you. I hope you were motivated by these accept pain quotes above. Do not forget to share this post with your friends, You might be doing them a great favour. Thank you.