Acceptance and surrendering are two words that are often used together. Acceptance is a process. It is allowing yourself to feel what you are feeling, accepting what is happening in your life as it is, and choosing to move forward with your life. Surrendering is letting go of resistance. Surrendering means taking the decision to stop fighting and start accepting whatever happens in your life.
Acceptance and surrendering are different from giving up or giving in, because giving up or giving in means giving up on yourself, your dreams or your goals without even trying to make them happen. The difference between acceptance and surrendering is that accepting something doesn’t mean you have to like it – but it means you can create a new reality by accepting that the current reality isn’t working for you anymore.
Also, to surrender is not necessary to give up. It means accepting the things you cannot change, and knowing that everything will be okay in the end. It’s to make peace with your innermost self. So, check out these acceptance and surrender quotes of all time as listed below.
Acceptance and Surrender Quotes
When you allow yourself to simply be, you unleash a sense of peace. For peace of mind and peace among people, acceptance and surrender are two key priorities. Acceptance is a necessary first step in order to let go. Oftentimes, letting go means allowing yourself to relax into acceptance and surrendering.
1. Acceptance and surrendering are two of the most powerful tools in your arsenal to defeat stress. When you’re stressed, it’s easy to get caught up in thinking about how bad things are and what you should do about them.
2. Life is full of ups and downs. Surrender to that reality. Accept your circumstances as they are. Let it go and keep moving forward.
3. It’s a world of wonder, but we can get sucked into the mundane quicker than a black hole. Take a breath and open your heart to the new experiences that life has to offer you.
4. You can’t control what happens. But you can always decide how to respond to it. If you want to go further in life, you can’t be hung up on every obstacle that crosses your path. Sometimes, it’s better just to roll with the punches.
5. Whether you’re in need of a simple, effective stress reducer or an overall remedy for anxiety and depression, surrendering to what is, accepting that it’s all out of your control, and focusing on the present moment is the only way to find peace of mind.
6. Surrender and acceptance are two of the many responses to life’s challenges, but their effects on a person’s well-being often depend on how much control we have.
7. Less arguing, more fun! Fewer delays, more time to travel. Give in a little more, and enjoy it a lot more. Learning to surrender and accept can be a healthy process. It’s good to let go of the desire to control things and instead let them flow naturally.
8. Learning and knowledge is a never-ending process. Keep moving forward and never look back. When we forge ahead in life, but also know how to surrender, we’re masters of our own destiny.
9. The standard pace may not be fast enough to accomplish everything you want to do. In this process, you have to accept that you won’t get it right every time and focus on progress rather than perfection. There is always a new challenge waiting for you.
10. The speed at which you conquer your territory is largely dependent on how fast you learn to accept and surrender to some things.
11. When life throws lemons your way, make lemonade. There are two basic rules to life: accept what you cannot change and surrender to the rest.
12. Accept what you can’t change and surrender to what you must understand, instead of fighting it. Don’t worry about things you don’t understand. Just accept them and move forward. You’ll avoid arguments and save time that way.
13. As we learn to let go and give in, our world expands. We begin to see the beauty around us Acceptance Is a process, not a destination.
14. Don’t try to understand everything immediately. Let go of your fear, scepticism and pessimism. One of the most important things to learn on your path to success is that a lack of knowledge is an asset.
15. Creating your empire depends on how you embrace learning and change. Life has its ups and downs. Sometimes things go wrong, but sometimes they go right. That’s what living is all about–embracing the good and the bad.
16. Take in all that you have learned and give yourself a pat on the back. You are doing your best and that is all you can do. You can’t always control what happens, but you can decide to respond positively.
17. Everyone struggles. You don’t have to go it alone. Here’s a community that will give you the support you need to face every obstacle life throws your way.
18. We will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and resources to become the leader you were born to be. When we think about health, it is useful to focus on the present moment and to realize that finding peace and balance is a journey and that you might enjoy the journey more when you don’t expect too much.
19. Take a deep breath. Life changes every moment. When you understand this, you can choose your battles wisely. Peace is the result of acceptance, tolerance and a willingness to surrender.
20. One of the keys to achieving happiness is accepting that the world is out of your control. Easier said than done, but when you realize that it doesn’t matter how many times you fail or how many “mistakes” you make, then and only then will you be on your way to greatness.
21. There’s no shame in admitting you don’t know everything. Nobody does. The sooner you accept it, the easier life becomes. Life is good. After all, everything changes. So, don’t fight it.
22. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Be kind to yourself and let go of what’s holding you back. In order to feel at ease and to help others, it’s important to be calm and resigned. The seasons change and so does life. Let the upcoming season unfold and see what happens next.
23. If you can’t change what’s happening to you, try changing your point of view about it. You can learn to accept the difficult things about life rather than fight against them.
24. Nothing is worth your peace of mind. No matter how stressful your life may seem, there’s always a way out. It’s ok to feel defeated. It’s a part of the process and soon you will be ready to try again. Give yourself a break when you need it.
25. Letting go is often the hardest part of life. Many times, we’re just not ready to let go. Sometimes letting go means allowing yourself to relax into acceptance.
26. There are always new things to learn, new skills to practice, and new jobs to experience. Life is amazing when you’re able to let go of stress and enjoy the present moment.
27. Acceptance and surrender to the things you don’t know are the keys to success. Relaxation is an art. It helps when you let go of your worries and embrace surrender.
28. It’s ok that you don’t know what you’re doing. Remember, even the best of us have crashed and burned a few times. Life can be hectic. It’s okay to let your guard down and allow yourself a moment to relax in the moment.
29. Surrender to the year’s change and let the next season unfold. It’s life, you can’t really stop it. Accept uncertainty. Surrender to the things you can’t control. The more you surrender, the more power you gain.
30. Surrender to the new year. Feel it in your heart, feel the energy of change and rebirth. Accept what you cannot change and surrender to what you need to understand instead of fighting.
31. The technique of surrender is an easy way to increase your peace of mind, especially in cases of extreme adversity. Over the course of your life, you will begin accepting things about yourself and the world around you.
32. We all make choices in life. Some things we choose; others we don’t. But some choices are more important than others.
33. Success comes when you accept and surrender to everything you cannot control. By learning to let go, you will find your path again. By pausing to take life in, you will see the world for what it is.
34. Finding acceptance and surrender in life’s hectic pace is a growing challenge that we face every day. Accept what you cannot change. Surrender to what you must understand, rather than fight it.
35. Let the year change around you, accept and give up to the forces of nature. Life is like a process we can’t always control. Every moment changes the situation, so choose your battles wisely.
36. If you want to learn to rely on yourself, your emotional control, and your self-discipline, there’s no better place than the yoga mat.
37. Your life is your own. The choice is yours. Live a little. Accept life, and accept the choices you make in this life. Acceptance and surrender are two sources of spiritual healing, which help you to find peace within yourself and with others.
38. Relax. Don’t worry, be happy. Let go. Whatever we do, life’s a beach and then you die. If something is out of your control, sometimes you have to relax about it. Relaxation is the opposite of stress, and stress is a very powerful emotion. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed or tense about something that’s beyond your control.
39. Accept what you can’t change, fully appreciate all that you have in your life and surrender to what you need to understand. Learn how to say cheers to life with less anxiety and more inner calm.
40. Life isn’t about finding the way…it’s about creating it. Travelling that road is your adventure. Mastering the art of acceptance and surrender is one of the most important things you can ever do for your peace of mind, in order to move forward.
41. Be patient with yourself, dear friend. Acceptance is a journey and not a destination. The key to success is accepting control when it comes to your life. We can’t always control what happens to us or when. You have to be flexible and let go of what you cannot change.
42. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. If you can’t change it, don’t sweat it. If you want to understand what’s really going on, the first thing to do is to stop fighting.
43. Acceptance isn’t a word you can just say. It’s not something that happens overnight. It takes time. Acceptance takes work. You can’t always control what happens, but you can decide how to respond to it.
44. Doing nothing from time to time is a good thing. It helps you to be more accepting of uncertainty. Stress can block out the best aspects of life. By accepting and surrendering, you’ll find peace in yourself, and with others.
45. Taking on a new position or managing a company is, in many ways, all about the things that you embrace and let roll off your back
46. While some might say it’s better to live in denial, the truth is that you can’t control everything. Take a deep breath, give yourself a break, and be kind towards yourself
47. Don’t try so hard. Let go and accept your flaws. Surrender to the unknown and do your best, instead of trying to control everything all the time.
48. Slow down. Don’t worry. Things will work out, sooner or later. Everything comes in due time. Take a breather and try to be more patient with the things you’re unsure about.
49. To be successful, you must accept your own imperfection. You can’t control everything in life, but success comes as you sit back and embrace it.
50. All of us are capable of more than we know. Your potential is unlimited. Don’t worry, you’re already where you need to be. For peace of mind and peace among people, acceptance and surrender are two basics that must be fulfilled.
51. Relax, go with the flow, and let life surprise you. Things will get done if you accept that sometimes you just don’t know what’s going on. Do not worry about getting to the end, just keep going and you will get there.
52. Surrender to the present and accept the fact that you can’t change the past. Surrender. Allow life to flow and unfold. The real you is in this moment, a new fresh reality is blossoming right now.
53. The key to getting through the day is taking your time. Take in each moment at a slower pace and you can alter the way you feel about the world.
54. For peace of mind and peace among people, acceptance and surrender are two basics that must be fulfilled. Be easy and calm. Enjoy the moment. Everything will be okay. Don’t be so aggressive. Just go with the flow and stay focused.
55. Life is like a game of golf. You can either take the shot, or you can be distracted by the surroundings. Life changes every moment. When you understand this, you will be able to choose your battles wisely.
56. Just by believing that we are still far from the goal, we stick to securing our future and making sure it is sustainable. The most exciting part is to keep in mind that there are still more things to know.
57. To live happily and peacefully, you must learn to let go. Accept and give up that there is so much you don’t know and you’ll discover ways to avoid unnecessary problems and fighting on the way.
58. Life is all about changes and how we choose to adapt to them. Learn to accept change, relax, and focus on what matters. Go with the flow. Don’t fight change.
59. Successful people have a concept of life that allows them to adapt, adjust, or surrender their ideas in order to succeed. Let’s try to focus on the process in our lives and not the destination. When you do this, you are able to enjoy the journey immensely.
60. Admitting what you don’t know, and seeking new opportunities will lead to a more fulfilling life. Accept this change, the next season will soon be here. Life continues on.
61. Be chill. Take it easy. It’s all good. No worries, brah. Don’t let things bother you. Be cool with all that’s happening in the world. Don’t worry about what ‘could be’ or ‘should be’. Be mindful. Be in the moment.
62. Allow yourself to be at peace and grow wise through acceptance. Relax into acceptance and let go – it’s all part of the process. Enjoy the things you can’t or don’t want to change. You will find peace and relaxation along the way.
63. Life has a way of coming at you. Just go with it, and let the next chapter of your life begin. We are the only ones responsible for our own happiness. Accept what you cannot change and surrender to what you need to understand instead of fighting.
64. Life is full of ups and downs. When in doubt, laugh it off. It’s ok to not be perfect. All you have to do is relax, and enjoy the ride. Making the choice to be calm and successful on your own terms is life-changing. It’s just a matter of mindset.
65. Focus on what you can control instead of what you can’t, it will put you in a much better frame of mind. Surrendering is part of the process. Acceptance is a necessary first step in order to let go. Sometimes letting go means allowing yourself to relax into acceptance.
66. Everybody is living their own life and each person chooses how they want to live it. Some people are ready to give up without even trying as they feel that what they’re doing is pointless, while others try to improve their lives by making the right choices.
67. Take it easy. Very little is known about what you don’t know. This will help you avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and delays. Acceptance and surrender to the things you don’t know will help you to avoid unnecessary squabbles and delay en route.
68. Many of us struggle with the idea of self-acceptance. It’s hard to see ourselves for who we are, and not automatically judge what we see. The better you are at accepting some things, the easier your journey will be.
69. There’s a lot to stress about in life. Halting that stress requires surrender and acceptance. Realize that change is happening every moment. When you understand this, you will be able to choose your battles wisely.
70. It’s just a day in life. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you learn. Life is a little hectic these days, you don’t really need to be in a rush. Take your time and let things happen organically.
71. Sometimes it’s not enough to cope with life and challenges. When you can accept things, let go of the things you can’t control, and move forward without stress, your whole world opens up. Slow down and take a moment to breathe. Life is simply what it is, it doesn’t need to be complicated.
72. Sometimes, surrendering is the first step. Learn to let go and allow the process. Sometimes letting go means allowing yourself to relax into acceptance. Yeah, things happen. It sucks. But instead of wasting your time feeling bad, use it to get better.
73. The basics of acceptance, surrender and people are the basics for peace. Learning to accept that you don’t know everything is the path to inner peace. Try not to get caught up in the controversy and drama of things you don’t control.
74. Accept the things you can’t change and surrender to what you need to understand instead of fighting. Now, the year is almost over and we’re welcoming a new season. Life goes on and you just have to go with it. In your acceptance, learn to let go. In your surrender, learn to overlook.
75. Surrender your troubles to a higher power. You’ll find peace when you learn how to let go and overlook the things that don’t really matter anyway. Some things you conquer quickly, while others take a bit longer. Be patient and trust the process.
76. Don’t try so hard. The key to acceptance is believing that there is still more ground to cover and more things to know. With life comes the choice between accepting or surrendering. A single choice can make all the difference.
77. It’s ok to feel lost sometimes, it just means that you’re growing outside of your comfort zone. Things happen. You have to let go and let it happen. Taking a chill pill is inevitable. You can’t always control what happens, but you can decide how to respond to it. You don’t have to let it control you.
78. Allow yourself to be okay with not knowing the answer now. Surrender what you can’t fix and move forward. Peace is the miracle of everyday life, something you can find when you focus on small details.
79. Life is always changing. The good, the bad, and even the ugly are out of your control. But, you choose how to react to situations. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. While there are times when it may be helpful to worry, mostly you’ll find that worrying takes you away from the solutions you seek.
80. Embracing who we are and the life we’ve been given is a journey. When you learn to let go, you’ll find peace and happiness. Sometimes change isn’t easy, but you know it’s the right one. Admit you don’t know something, be cool with it and keep going.
81. The fastest way to achieve success is by accepting the things you don’t know. It’s important to remember that everyone makes mistakes. It’s all about how you learn and grow from those mistakes that make the difference in your personal growth.
82. Take a little time out and relax. Take a deep breath. Just enjoy the little things. They are often the most important ones. You can’t do anything about the past, but if you understand that the present is all you have, you’ll be happier and more relaxed throughout your life.
83. Peace of mind and peace among people can be achieved by practising acceptance and surrender. Relax and know you will get there in time if you accept some things.
84. The truth is that life is constantly in flux. It changes when you least expect it. When you understand this, you can let go of the things that don’t serve you and face new challenges with grace and strength.
85. If you want to find peace of mind, the first thing you have to do is stop fighting. To find peace of mind, you need to learn to accept life and let go.
86. It’s okay if you don’t know everything that’s going on. And it’s not the end of the world if you get into disagreements over details. Just roll with what comes your way and learn to adjust.
87. We can’t always control our situations, but we can choose how to respond. There’s never a bad choice in life. Have a little fun! For a life of peace, acceptance and compassion.
88. The key to becoming a better person is learning from all that’s happened in your life. Learn from your mistakes so you can keep growing and become the person you were meant to be.
89. It’s time to get chilled. Accept what you cannot know and waste less time bickering about meaningless details. The best thing you can do is just jump in, enjoy the ride, and let it overtake you once in a while.
90. Take a deep breath and admit you don’t know everything. Acceptance and surrender will set you free, allowing you to become the person you’re meant to become. One of life’s oldest mantras is that you only live once.
91. Surrender is a powerful way to move through life’s challenges. Once you let go of your resistance, you can move forward and let what is meant for you come. Let life happen. Let the next season happen, you can’t stop it. Accept what is about to come.
92. Accept that you can’t achieve everything you don’t know. It’s good. It keeps things simple. Life doesn’t always happen the way you expect. Instead of getting upset, try to figure out how to make the best of your situation.
93. You can’t always control what happens, but you can choose how to respond. Sometimes the best way to feel better is to let go of all the things you cannot control. Without judgment or fear, let life come to you exactly as it is.
94. It may seem pretty gloomy right now, but remember that you have the power to change your outlook.
95. Letting go means allowing yourself to relax into acceptance. Sometimes surrender is part of the process. Acceptance is a necessary first step in order to let go.
96. Life is about knowing when to hold on, and when to let go. Letting go is scary sometimes. Maybe you’re holding onto a dream or an expectation that’s just not feasible. It’s okay to have expectations, but accepting the reality is just as important.
97. In your surrender, learn to let go. If you can not, then there is no way you can make the best of it.
98. It’s easy. Let life suck the air from your lungs, let it drain you of joy, let it make you wonder what’s the point of living. Let it eat away at your bones until they’re brittle with cynicism or tired and heavy with apathy. Or let it motivate you to do something. Anything. Make a change; the only way to do that is to start within yourself.
99. It’s ok to surrender and let things happen. You realize that you’re not in control of everything, which may feel scary at first. But letting go is the first step towards healing and acceptance.
100. Go with the flow. Be more accepting of what you don’t know. It will help avoid unnecessary squabbles and delays. To be able to forge ahead in life you must master the art of accepting and surrendering.
Whether you are struggling with a particular issue or wondering if it could be time to let go of something that you have been holding on to; meditate on these acceptance and surrender quotes.