Poverty or wealth are two extremes that can make a person decide to always have money on the ground. This is usually how addiction starts, and addiction to money, for a poor person, is bad, for a rich person is even worse.
The rush of getting money regularly, and never having to worry about money again is worth the misery that goes with it. This is the theory that backs up money addictions, in most cases.
Being addicted to money can leave you emotionally and physically attached. There may be no way out. You suffer from this disease if you don’t discover how true happiness is not related to material things.
Since money can be used to purchase any number of things that provide instant pleasure, it should come as no surprise that people have a hard time spending it responsibly and maintaining control over their spending.
I have put together some of the best addicted to money quotes to give you an insight into how others feel about making and spending money. By reading these addicted to money quotes, you will be able to have more insight and understanding and inspiration to be free from it.
Addicted to Money Quotes
Money makes the world go around. Your money, my money; our money. Money is what we’re all addicted to. We all want it, chase it, enjoy it and complain about it. And the more you have, the more you want. It seems like a never-ending cycle.
1. You want to know what’s more addictive than drugs? Money.
2. I’m addicted to money. I’d do anything for money. Sell my soul, if I had one.
3. I love money. If I had a soul, I would sell it for the right price.
4. I pray for money each night. I dream of money, and how to stack it in piles. Money is my best friend, I would do anything for money.
5. I’ll do anything for money. Sign me up for more. I’m on the money train.
6. I can’t stop thinking about money. I’m addicted to it. It’s keeping my mind off everything else.
7. When you’re addicted to money, the constant struggle for more can quickly take over your life. You’ll do anything or lie to anyone just to get it.
8. My addiction to money and power has driven me to wreak havoc in the lives of many. Because I just need one more fix; one more score.
9. The moment I hold a wad of money, I become so preoccupied with counting it that I don’t hear what anyone’s saying.
10. I love to hustle. Whether it’s real estate, making deals, or starting new businesses, I love the thrill of the game and making money—lots and lots of money.
11. I’m not addicted to money, I’m addicted to hustle.
12. The only thing more addictive than money is power, but with money, you can buy power.
13. What’s more addictive than money? Is it power? Money is highly addictive, but power can also trigger addiction. But with money, you can buy power and therefore become addicted to both.
14. Money is more addictive than the taste of chocolate. But guess what? With the money, you can buy chocolate.
15. Many people believe that money is the best addiction, but power can be more dangerous. With money, you can buy power and many are addicted to it.
16. Money is the most addictive thing in the world, but with it, you can buy anything.
17. Money is a drug that offers the ultimate high. The more money you have, the more power you will have and that’s addictive.
18. Money is the ultimate tool to gain power, but when it comes to addiction and exciting things, nothing can beat money.
19. With money, you have the power to buy everything you could imagine. But with power, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
20. Money is a thrilling, dangerous addiction. It can destroy lives and ruin careers.
21. Liking money is good. Loving money is better.
22. You think you love money, but you’ll NEVER love it more than I do!
23. It’s not just about liking money. It’s about loving it. You know the feeling when you first look at a $100 bill your heart starts pounding and you get short of breath.
24. We are passionate about money. We obsess over money.
25. What is the goal in life? Money, of course! If you don’t love money, you’re never going to get very far in life.
26. The thought of money brings a smile to your face. Making money gives you a high like no other. You’re addicted to the thrill of making money, and you’ll do what it takes to make more of it.
27. You love the thrill of earning money; cashing paychecks, writing checks, and watching your checking account grow.
28. Money is like a drug, and not only is it addictive but it’s also highly rewarding.
29. I’m madly in love with money. I love everything about it. I bought a bank, so naturally, I love banks.
30. I have spent my money as though I had borrowed it from someone.
31. Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a Jet Ski.
32. I am so cashed out I can’t even come up with the right words to rhyme.
33. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it does pay for luxury experiences that bring us joy.
34. We’re not addicted to money. We’re addicted to making money. –Having said that, we could always use a little more money.
35. I’m addicted to money. Not the 100-dollar bills of course, but the credit card ones.
36. Money is a drug, and I want to get hooked.
37. I am addicted to my money. I can’t get enough of it!
388. A money addict is an effective salesman of products or ideas that have no value to a person’s well-being.
39. All you need is money, or are you just addicted to spending it?
40. When I get out of work, the first thing I do is spend money. The second thing I do is spend money—it’s an addiction.
41. I shop addictively. Once I get home from work, the first thing I do is buy things online. When my packages arrive from Amazon, that’s the first thing I do. I’m addicted to buying things.
42. As I was saying, I’m an addict and my addiction is making money.
43. I’m so addicted to money, the only thing that gets me high is dollar bills.
44. I’m addicted to money. You can make the same amount of money, but it’s not the same thing.
45. I get a rush just by checking my bank account. I’ll do anything to top up my balance, even if it means lying to your face or driving you to bankruptcy.
46. I love buying money, I have no problem with my money, the more money I buy, the better.
47. I can’t stop spending money. I’m addicted to cash and credit cards.
48. I’m addicted to the money, the power, and the glory. And I’m not ashamed.
49. Money addiction is a disease and it should not be taken lightly.
50. Money is like a drug, spend it on yourself and you get high, but spend it on others and you’ll be happy for days.
Hey there. I hope you find the addicted to money quotes I have here helpful. Please feel free to leave your comments so I can know how you feel about the post. Thank you.