The term army couple refers to any two people serving in the military or other armed forces, who are both in a romantic relationship with each other. If you are in a relationship with another person who is serving in the military, then you are also an army couple!
Though, being an army couple can be hard and requires much work and extra effort because of residency requirements, deployment schedules, and other factors, which can make it difficult for army couples to plan their lives together. Also, it’s said in some military quarters that being in romantic relationships can hurt the morale and overall performance of the officers.
Yet, the power of love has made some army officers defy the odds and dared to explore and express their love towards each other despite the seeming circumstances. Being in the military is probably one of the most challenging jobs, but as stressful and dangerous as it can be, it has helped some couples fall in love with each other more than ever.
A romantic relationship between army officers is all about love, trust, and sacrifice. When it comes to love, you can’t help who you fall for and there’s no better way to express your feelings towards each other than with these army couple quotes. So, whether you’re dating, courting, newlywed or you’ve been married for years, the quotes are specially compiled for people just like you.
Army Couple Quotes
When you love someone in the army, making things work can be an uphill battle and you’ll miss them every day of your life. But if you’re committed to it, there are ways to deal with the distance and keep your relationship happy, healthy, and fun.
1. Though military life can be hard and can put a strain on relationships, couples must have a strong commitment to each other and build a solid foundation together in order to overcome the inevitable tribulations of serving in the armed forces.
2. Nothing has brought them closer than serving their country together. The years of deployments, training, and hardships of everyday life have only made the bond between army couples stronger.
3. Being in a relationship with someone in the armed forces means having to be away from each other for long periods of time, but it’s not without unique challenges and benefits.
4. As an army couple, each deployment will test the strength of your lifelong commitment to each other. Make sure you show up to remind each other that you’re still there in their heart.
5. Becoming an army couple may be rare and not always easy but when it works, you know that it’s rewarding.
6. A military marriage is one of the strongest and longest-lasting bonds anyone can share. You’re dedicated to protecting each other and fighting for your country.
7. Couples in the military are a unique breed. They’re used to being separated and spending long periods of time apart. But as a couple, they’re always there for each other no matter what.
8. Love in the military is not for the faint-hearted. It’s a journey that can be both rewarding and challenging, but one that will undoubtedly fill your life with many happy memories.
9. My love for you is stronger than any ocean, deeper than any sea. I know I have to be in the military, but if things get rough, just know my love will never be far away.
10. When military duty calls, your partner might be left behind. Even if they’re lonely, they will never be bored because you’ve written them a heartfelt letter.
11. When you and your spouse are serving together in the military, your life becomes so much more in a way that cannot be explained. It’s empowering, beautiful, and an honor.
12. The military may be challenging, but it is also rewarding. It has brought couples together and made them love each other more than ever before.
13. The challenges and benefits of being in a relationship with someone in the armed forces require you to spend extended periods of time apart, but there’s no denying that it can be difficult.
14. Army couples have to be strong and supportive, especially when a partner is deployed. But it’s not just the military that makes couples strong; it’s also the love they share that keeps them together.
15. There’s just something about a military marriage that has that staying power. Whether you’re in the Army, Navy, or Air Force, you’ll always be committed to your spouse and to protecting the country.
16. A military marriage means more than just having a spouse. It’s a lifelong commitment to your loved one, as well as a commitment to serving your country.
17. While dating a special forces member, it is hard to be away from them for long periods of time, but it can be rewarding in the end.
18. Love is what makes the world go round, whether you’re a member of the military stationed in a foreign land or just living in your hometown. You’ll always be committed to your spouse and to protecting our country.
19. Getting through a long deployment is hard, but having the right person waiting for you can make all the difference.
20. Military life can take a toll on relationships. For army couples, the bond needs to be strong enough to hold them together during tough times and strengthen their commitment to each other. When love is involved, it’s never easy to say goodbye.
21. When you’re in a military relationship, both parties must adjust and change as your role as partner changes. But it’s not all bad. Being in a relationship with someone in the military can be one of the most exciting adventures that two people can go on.
22. For army couples, the bond needs to be strong enough to hold them together during tough times and strengthen their commitment to each other. Love is such a beautiful thing.
23. Army couples have to be ready for anything. They have to be flexible and understanding and be able to adapt and make adjustments so that they can stay together.
24. Being in the armed forces is tough. You spend months apart, but your love can never be broken.
25. If you’ve been through it, you know how tough and rewarding military relationships can be. When your career is a part of your relationship, the joy, the sacrifices, and the challenges are all different from a typical civilian couple.
26. Those who have served as a military couple got to understand each other and live life better because of it. Although some couples don’t make it, for those who do, the experience has brought them closer together, showing how strong their love is.
27. With a military spouse, you get the best of both worlds: a partner in life and a true soulmate who understands your commitment to serving your country.
28. A military relationship is a symbol of love and dedication. Being in a military relationship means standing by your partner throughout all the ups and downs that life throws at you with no questions asked.
29. Being in a relationship with a man or woman in the military is no different than any other kind of relationship, it’s all based on love and trust.
30. Army life is so hard, but you make it easy. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I love that you are mine.
31. Being in a relationship in the military is one of the toughest but most beautiful things there is. You learn what love, partnership, and commitment really mean.
32. Truer words have never been spoken. Even though we differ in our skills and talents, being in love with a soldier has definitely changed my life for the best.
33. You’ll be apart for long periods of time when your partner is away on duty. It can be incredibly difficult, but you’ll get through it.
34. Love knows no limits. A military relationship is an example of the powerful bonds of true love.
35. We’re a couple of brave soldiers. We stand together, and we belong together. You’re important to us and we’ll fight for you.
36. There’s a new kind of love. It’s called military love. Soldiers show their spouses how much they love them by protecting them from all kinds of danger, including disaster and death.
37. The soldier’s life can be alienating and lonely. Thank you babe for showing me what it means to love unconditionally.
38. As hard as military life can be, you have your partner by your side through it all. As travel companions, friends, and family to each other, you are in the perfect place for the love of your life.
39. Love is a battlefield, and when you’re in a relationship with someone in the army, you have to be prepared for both love and war.
40. Long-distance relationships in the military come with unique challenges and benefits that can enrich and strengthen your relationship.
41. Military relationships are about changing your life for the better and experiencing the passion of falling in love with someone who’s strong, brave, and reliable.
42. Army couples face unique challenges as they navigate the often-difficult road to marriage. The love between them makes them press on despite the hurdles.
43. The Army has a lot of benefits, but one of the biggest is the opportunity to meet your soul mate.
44. If you’ve found your person in the military, you know what it’s like to have a partner who understands the challenges of military life and is willing to work through them together.
45. The Army is a great place for couples to meet their future spouse. It’s a military tradition dating back centuries.
46. When the bombs start falling and there’s only one place left to stand, it’s by her side. Because there’s no other place we’d rather be together.
47. Our soldiers are incredibly brave, they travel all over the world and put others before themselves, but as partners and lovers they have to equally share the burden of time apart.
48. Love in the military is not for the faint-hearted. On the one hand, you have responsibilities that put others’ lives ahead of your own, but on the other hand, you get to travel and experience the world side by side with your partner.
49. In the military, love is not for those without hearts. On the one hand, you have responsibilities that put others’ safety above your own. On the other hand, you can travel and experience the world with your partner.
50. As an army couple, the only place we’d rather be is on the battlefield together, but that’s not our home.
51. There are challenges and benefits to being in a relationship with someone in the armed forces, you may spend extended periods of time apart, but your love will remain strong.
52. Army life can be challenging, but together, we are up to the task. I love you, and I want to be with you always.
53. There is nothing greater and more beautiful than the love an army couple has for each other. Their love for each other would be stronger than ever and will last till their last breath.
54. Army life has its ups and downs, but through it all, we’re so thankful to be a part of the greatest love story ever told. Thanks for sticking with me through this last deployment.
55. Love in the military is about new experiences and adventures. Travel the world with your partner and see places you’ve never seen before. Be together and work together to keep each other safe.
56. Time apart can be difficult. Relationships in the armed forces can take a toll on your heart, but there’s no denying that having someone waiting for you at home is an incredibly rewarding experience.
57. They say that love is a battlefield, but for us, it’s so much more than that. We’re so lucky to be standing in the same trenches and facing the same enemies together as an army couple.
58. Without a doubt, the most difficult thing about being in a relationship with someone who is in the military is the time apart and the uncertainty about when you’ll see each other again. At times it can feel like you’re living different lives.
59. The Army has indeed changed me. It’s made me a better man, husband, father, and leader. But it can never change what you mean to me. You’re forever mine. I love you, babe.
60. Being in a relationship with a man or woman in the armed services means you have to be patient, faithful and understanding, but there’s no doubt that they will always love you as much as you love them.
61. Sometimes you have to let go so that you can see with a clearer eye. I’m grateful I had the opportunity to show you my army wife what it means to be loved.
62. We left our hometown, family, and friends to serve our country. The only thing that keeps us going is each other.
63. Your soldier is away fighting for the freedom & rights of all women, be grateful to him and his brothers in arms and thank them for what they do.
64. My love for you is like the ocean. Between deployments, I know my heart is safe with you and our love will guide me back to your open arms.
65. I love my soldier, no matter what I’m going through I know that he’ll always be there. He can’t always be there physically but I know he is present in some ways.
66. As soldiers, we all know what it’s like to be away from our homes and loved ones. There is nothing like being able to give your family a surprise gift and tell them that you love them.
67. Though I love serving my country, when I’m away from you, every minute feels like a day. But when I’m with you, every hour feels like a minute.
68. Being in the military isn’t easy, but nothing will keep me from you. I’ll see you soon.
69. To love a soldier you must understand how alien and lonely your life can become. Thank you for showing me what it means to love unconditionally.
70. Thank you for standing by my side through thick and thin. I don’t know if I would have survived these years without your love, affection, and support. I am honored to be called your wife, and I can’t wait to see where we go from here.
71. You’re probably aware of my troubles as a soldier but I’m very thankful for loving you and looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
72. If you love someone who is in the armed forces, you’ll love them from afar, but you’ll never be able to separate them from your life.
73. When dating someone special, it can be tough to be apart sometimes. But being able to stay in touch always is a powerful thing.
74. I may not be the best soldier, but I promise to do my very best to fight for you. I love you and will support your goals, ambitions, and dreams. It’s you and me against this world for better or worse.
75. I love you more than words can say. You have changed my life and given me so much happiness. Thank you for loving this soldier and showing me what it means to be in love.
76. Love makes the world go ’round. Life can be a constant battle, so the strength of love is what helps us make it through as an army couple.
77. Loving someone in the military is tough but it’s not impossible. One day you’ll be united again.
78. When duty calls, some get stuck with a long deployment. Your wife or girlfriend can miss you, but they’ll never be bored because of your letters.
79. I know what war means, and I am ready to take risks. If you’re here, I’ll be with you every step of the way.
80. It takes strength to be a special forces member. When you know that your love will always be there for you you can brave through anything.
81. As a soldier, when you’re away from home, it’s the thoughtful little things that alleviate the pain of being away from your loved one.
82. If you’ve never dated a special forces member, it can be hard to understand their desire to serve. However, the rewards of love can make any sacrifice worth it
83. Nothing compares to you, so I’ll keep fighting for one more day to see you.
84. Whether they’re far away or just down the street, appreciate your loved ones serving in the military. Be grateful for their service.
85. I may not always be the perfect soldier, but I’ll always have your back.
86. The greatest challenge and reward in your life can be found in the arms of a soldier.
87. Even though being away from a special forces member might be difficult, there are rewards and this knowledge will help you have an emotionally rewarding connection.
88. Whether you are dating a special forces member or not, it can be an emotional roller coaster. You need to stay strong for yourself and for your partner.
89. Love has no boundaries, even if you’re dating someone in the military.
90. When you choose to be with someone in the military, you are making them your first love. You are choosing to trust that they will always be there for you even when they are not.
91. Military life can be challenging, even in the best of times. There’s really no way to predict how the military will change someone else over time, but we know that everyone changes when they join the military.
92. Sure, you’ll miss them when they’re gone. But being in a military relationship is just as rewarding as it is challenging.
93. The love of your life is in the military. There will be many challenges ahead. But with love, you can overcome anything!
94. It’s not about you. You’re in a relationship with a soldier, which means you always come second. You need to learn to be selfless and not worry about whether or not your relationship is “normal”.
95. When your spouse leaves for the military, you may feel pain. But the pride you get from knowing a soldier is protecting our country is indescribable.
96. A military relationship is all about love and sacrifice. Being in a military relationship means being there for each other through the good and bad, no matter the circumstances.
97. Love is your destination. If a partner is actively serving in the military, love is the only way they’ll make it through. To be a good military spouse, one must embrace those unpredictable situations and be there to encourage their partner through the joyous and sad times.
98. A military relationship can be hard, but it’s all worth it. Your love will be bigger and better than ever when you are together again. No matter what happens, you’ll know that you have someone in your life who will always have your back and vice versa.
99. All the challenges and hardships of a military relationship are worth it! Love will conquer all. You’ll always have your best friend and honest companion with you in life, no matter what may come.
100. I know I’m not the most conventional woman in the galaxy or the most conventional soldier, but I’ll always be yours and you’re still my man.
Hope these army couple quotes have inspired you enough to know that no matter what you have to go through as an army couple, love will stay strong and help you through the hard times.
Do well to comment and share this post with as many out there who will bless you for doing just that.