Adversity is hard. As cliché as it sounds, you really do grow from the inside out. In life, we all go through something. Within us, there is always a choice. We can either let one situation make us bitter… or better. No matter what happens, choose to become better at being you.
Life is composed of light and shadows, sorrow and joy, fun and hardship; it requires us to be brave and stand against negativity and enjoy the blissful moments. But every person can’t go through every phase of life without being affected by the negative ones.
Adversity makes us stronger than it does weaken us. By overcoming these adversities, we learn many things about ourselves and the world around us.
We often encounter problems and challenges in our lives, but instead of making it easier, sometimes, they make us feel out of control. You might be facing an unpleasant situation right now or may have experienced it before.
You may be feeling angry or disappointed, but some people can help you, and you should keep fighting for your dreams. When a situation is not in your favour, it is best to see new opportunities for action instead of resorting to negative thinking. This way, you will experience new adventures, opportunities, and changes in your life. Your attitude makes all the difference.
Here are some adversity makes you stronger quotes that will help you through those hard times.
Out of Adversity Comes Opportunity Quotes
Adversity can be a tumultuous experience, but it always makes you stronger and better. Adversity always strengthens you, bringing out the best of you and from you and even creating more opportunities for you. Trust me, when you overcome, your words are taken as quotes.
1. Sometimes, when you’re neck-deep in it, the only thing you can see is despair. But adversity always makes you stronger. It always gives you the chance to grow and become a better version of yourself.
2. Even though adversity can get the better of you, it’s a learning experience. Life’s going to throw some things at you. In those things are some other things called opportunities. Get back up. It makes you stronger, smarter, and better.
3. Difficult experiences make you stronger and more resilient. They build your mental strength to help you persevere in difficult situations. It’s important to go through difficult experiences. It helps you prepare for the future and become a better person.
4. Believe it or not, adversities bring out opportunities. Experiences challenge you and teach you to negotiate obstacles. The experience of adversity makes you stronger, more resilient, and more powerful.
5. You learn to deal with tough situations because they help you grow. Being resilient means, you can handle any circumstances thrown your way. You may overcome your hardship and come out of it a better person because new opportunities are created in adversities.
6. When things seem darkest, you’ll discover the most important parts of yourself and your values. Hard times can bring out the very best in people. Everyone has a struggle, whether academic, social, or personal. But with the right mindset and action, you can make it through anything.
7. You have to be broken before you can break through. When you observe closely, out of adversities actually comes opportunities. These challenges make you stronger, wiser, and more prepared for life ahead.
8. When things get ugly, it’s time to get going. It’s time to look within and take the first step toward change. You’ve gone through hard times. You’re better now. You’ve changed, and you’re happy. You are a new person now, and your past is in the past.
9. It is always an opportunity to become a better person. Although it’s hard to believe, every sunny day gets its start in dark, gloomy clouds. Everyone has faced adversity, but it doesn’t make us stronger. How do we identify, process, and move on from the setbacks that always seem to occur? It is seeing opportunities in every adversity.
10. Everybody experiences some form of adversity. Failure is inevitable, mistakes will be made, and life can deal a bad hand. The next time you’re struggling, look at the positive side!
11. Studies have shown that the more obstacles you encounter, the stronger you become. It is an inevitable process that many people have already undergone. You are stronger than your weaknesses if you see your weaknesses as opportunities.
12. No matter how much you learn from success, nothing beats the lessons learned from failure. Though we cannot always choose what life throws at us, we can learn to use our experiences as opportunities for personal growth and as a reminder that things could always be worse. (great take away)
13. It’s better to try something great and fail than to do nothing and succeed. When you see adversities as opportunities, you begin a growth process. Failure is a part of growth. And if we’re not failing a little, we’re probably doing something wrong. Make the conscious choice to do something great and fail.
14. The first step on the path to greatness is always the hardest. Rather than playing it safe, we choose to do things better.
15. Every day, we seek out new ways to improve our world and the way we work. We look for new ideas and old-fashioned values that have stood the test of time. We think big and act small. And we believe that no challenge is too big – or too small – for us to tackle. That’s the opportunities in adversities.
16. Be daring and accomplish something you’re proud of, rather than settling for something you weren’t excited about. It’s OK to fail. It’s not about never failing, but about learning from failure and using that knowledge to find your way to success faster.
17. Don’t run away from the adversities in your life. Instead, face them head-on, and you will realize that they are the best teachers. They are avenues for opportunities.
18. Life is full of adversities, but that should not stop you from pursuing your dreams. Life is meant to be enjoyed as well as to be endured. You may not enjoy all the challenges life presents, but you will find joy in overcoming them.
19. Sometimes, the only way to gain true knowledge is through enduring hardship. Once you have overcome the challenges that life throws your way, you will find that you are a stronger and better human being.
20. Be assured that difficulties are stepping stones to success. They show that you’re pushing yourself and challenging your abilities.
Through Adversity Comes Strength Quotes
Always face adversity head-on, for it is the ultimate teacher. Accepting the challenge will set you free and give you the strength to become better. With this, you can speak in public and encourage those coming behind with the quotes from your experience because through adversity comes strength.
21. Face challenges head-on, for, with each setback, you’re one step closer to success. Don’t run away from adversity and challenges. Instead, face them head-on, and you will realize that they are the best sources of strength.
22. Don’t run away from the adversities in your life. Face them head-on, and they will become your greatest teacher. It is much more fulfilling and meaningful to learn from struggles than just living your life without conflict. Your strength lies hidden in these adversities.
23. Problems, as well as mistakes, are inevitable in life. But that doesn’t mean you should run away from them. It’s better to face those things head-on because the truth is that once you do, you will realize that problems and mistakes are actually the best teachers who can help you become a stronger person.
24. When you realize that adversity could be the wellspring of your strength, you face it with a lot more optimism. Once that happens, you will feel much more satisfied with your life because you have experienced many things that others haven’t.
25. With all you encounter in your daily life, you can either run away or face them. It’s your choice. But don’t be surprised when difficulties come around and smack you in the face again. So, get your strength from each hard time.
26. Don’t avoid failure after a mistake. Instead, embrace it as a learning experience, and you will succeed. Adversities in life make you stronger and more successful when handled correctly.
27. Don’t be afraid to tackle any difficulties that come your way because the results are worth it. Don’t let the odds bring you down when the going gets tough. Build your strength from it.
28. Do you thrive on overcoming difficult moments? Make life’s problems your own and conquer them with a sound mind. Face your challenges head-on, and learn from them as much as possible.
29. We face adversity head-on because we think it’s the best way to grow. We don’t back down in tough challenges. We embrace them with vigour and strength.
30. When life throws you challenges, remember there’s no better instructor than adversity. No matter what happens, face the problem head-on. It will make you stronger in more ways than you can imagine.
31. So what are you afraid of? You can’t learn if you don’t take the risk. Success comes to those who dare and act. It rarely goes to the timid who are ever afraid of challenges. Adversity can be an avenue for strength for you.
32. Be bold. Be courageous. Dare and act. We dare you to act. If you’re thinking of doing something but afraid that it may not be the right moment, then you need to understand that adversity brings strength if you do not falter.
33. If you want to reach for the stars but are petrified of failure, well, that’s just silly. Enthusiasm and hard work rewards are boundless if you aren’t afraid to take a chance. Out of adversity comes your strength.
34. Do you dare to dream big? Set a new course for your future? Don’t forget – courage is contagious. The more we practice it, the easier it gets to seize the moments that life brings us.
35. If you have a healthy dose of ‘go for it, who knows, you could be the next celebrity in your society or country. If you are too afraid to do it, chances are you’re not ready. Remember, the rewards of doing great things far outweigh any negativity. Remember, if your heart is in it, you will get there.
36. It’s a mindset, a way of looking at life. It’s about seeing opportunities, seizing the day, and giving it all you got. It’s time to put an end to the self-doubt and the excuses. Let the adversities in your life produce your needed strength.
37. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying no one should ever complain. I am saying that you don’t want to be the person who goes around and complains all the time. You need to realize that every bit of adversity you go through has a purpose.
38. Everyone faces challenges at one point or another in their lives. But how you overcome these challenges makes you stronger, wiser, and happier. Out of these adversities comes the strength to achieve all the benefits.
39. We understand that your life is not easy, but you can be strengthened through every adversity in your life. When you are fearless and unafraid, we are always here for you.
40. No matter what life throws your way, you can be sure that you’re up against a force you will overcome. One in which you can put faith in and get strength from every bit of it.
Quotes About Adversity Making You Stronger
Whether you are losing your job, battling in the streets, or going through a divorce, we have the tools to get you back up on your feet and keep you fighting. These quotes on adversity are designed to help you understand that you become stronger in making the best of it.
41. Adversity has no choice but to make you stronger. It will build character, make you stronger and wiser, and it’s also an opportunity for a situation to improve drastically by looking at things in a different light.
42. Life is full of ups and downs, but that doesn’t mean you should let them throw you off your game. Keep working hard, pushing forward, and always pick yourself up when times are tough! You should bounce back stronger.
43. If you love a good challenge and enjoy pushing your limits, then adventuring is for you. It’s true, and you have to learn to adapt and create your opportunity in life. You can be better than ever by seeking out imperfections.
44. When you face a challenge, you realize the world is bigger than your view. There is the strength behind every adversity you face in life.
45. Brace yourself for the twists and turns of life with strength and courage. Do you get discouraged when life throws a hard challenge at you? Always know that adversities can make you stronger.
46. Our age is a time of great opportunity, as well as a time of great trouble. Perseverance is the key to success. Don’t be knocked out. Your adversity will make you stronger.
47. Though it is called hard work, perseverance and nerve are the most vital factors to the successful launch of a new business. The beginning may be tough, but it will make you stronger.
48. Before you succeed, you must have passed through adversities. Success requires perseverance. It’s not all talent, hard work, and dedication alone. You just have to learn how to do and how to be to get to the top.
49. If you want to succeed in your business, perseverance is required. Keep going, and you will find the answer. Be persistent.
50. No matter how impossible the odds, no matter how many times you might fail, don’t give up! Be persistent, and you will see yourself becoming stronger.
51. Consistency, dedication, and a little talent are all you need to succeed. By applying a lot of hard work and dedication, it is possible to overcome any obstacles you might encounter on your way.
52. Don’t give up. Everything will be worth it in the end. Work hard. Work harder than that. Work smarter than you ever have. And, if all else fails? Ask for help. You will become stronger.
53. Passion is important, but don’t lose sight of everything else. To achieve success, you need to be consistent and determined. I want you to be assured that adversity can make you stronger.
54. You’re not racing against time; you’re racing against yourself. Each push-up, each set of squats. Each meal that you cook. You have the power to change your own life. You can be stronger, healthier, smarter. And I’ll show you how!
55. Remember that every dark situation you face is a challenge to make you stronger, smarter, and wiser. You can use these challenges to help you succeed in life.
56. Every obstacle will strengthen you. You are a shooting star in your life. Your setbacks don’t determine how far you can go but how high you fly.
57. If you are struggling with a problem, take comfort knowing that you are not alone. We will help you tackle your problems head-on. You will become stronger in the end.
58. Overcoming an obstacle isn’t difficult, but it certainly takes effort. It shows that you’re willing to put in the work and overcome any obstacle thrown your way.
59. Don’t forget that the darkness you will experience in life is a part of your strengths. With every trial you conquer, you grow stronger than before.
60. In the end, it’s the struggles that make you a better person. Every obstacle you overcome is a strength that you build upon.
Through Adversity Comes Greatness
Every adversity, tiny or great, in life gives you experience and strength that beats doubts and failure. There is greatness ahead of you, but you must overcome the adversity just before it. Through adversity, great men are unveiled.
61. When a person suffers from trauma or loss, the universe tests the person’s strength and determination. If a person wants to succeed, he/she must be persistent.
62. Everyone can be great, but not everyone wants to pass through adversity. It is ready for you no matter what challenge life throws at you. Things keep adding up, and the result is not even close to where the journey ends.
63. You’re STRONGER because you HAD to face your ADVERSITIES, and now you realize that hard times can be overcome. You can be the great person you want to be.
64. Every little bit of darkness you experience in life is a part of your strengths. With every they conquer, they grow stronger than before.
65. Every moment of despair is a part of our endurance. With every challenge, they are stronger than ever.
66. Every time you overcome an obstacle, you become stronger and more capable than ever. For every obstacle you overcome, you get smarter and better.
67. There is greatness in every hard work, but you need to persevere in the face of adversity. Every time you overcome an obstacle, you become stronger than before. This is important if you want to succeed in life.
68. Most people’s greatness lies in their ability to overcome adversities, but they don’t hold on for that long. Each time you try something new, no matter how hard it seems at first, you learn how to handle it more and become stronger.
69. When you face challenges, you get better at meeting them. They become opportunities to learn and grow stronger. Your road to greatness is laden with adversities.
70. Take advantage of the dark, turbulent times as opportunities to grow into a better person. You are on your path to greatness when challenges start coming to you.
71. With every challenge you face, you get stronger. You learn new skills and find new ways to overcome obstacles. You understand your weaknesses and how to improve them. Then, you are sure to be on your way to greatness.
72. You’ve come a long way. You’re stronger because you have got through all your adversities. You made difficult decisions and stood up to your challenges. That’s your secret weapon to greatness.
73. You’re stronger today because you’ve confronted and conquered your adversities. Even after all those days of pain and suffering, you’re still here. You’re STRONGER because you’ve gone through your trials and tribulations.
74. You’ve pushed through some pretty tough stuff, and you’re stronger because of it! People who have faced adversities have overcome them faster than those who haven’t. And that makes you greater, so appreciate it.
75. There is greatness inside of every being; the only obstacle is perseverance over adversities. You’ve grown from your toughest moments. That’s why you are back stronger.
76. You’ve felt the pain and the heartbreak. But you’re stronger than before. Your experiences have made you wiser and more compassionate.
77. Although it’s not always easy, your ability to overcome challenges will make you a stronger person. When you’re faced with tough challenges, you can overcome anything. You just need to believe in yourself.
78. Every time you get knocked down, you have a chance to learn and grow stronger. Have you had a hard time at school? Tough break. Did you ever stop to think that it might have been the best thing that ever happened to you? Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. You’re stronger because of it.
79. The more you struggle, the braver you become. It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up. Recognizing your strengths and learning how to use them to your advantage is the only way you’ll succeed.
80. Experience is not free, but at least it’s something we can choose to think about proactively.
Out Of Adversity Comes Greatness
A message of hope in adversity -when we face adversity, God can bring us out of our struggles and help us overcome them all. We have a God who is with us through the good and bad times. That is how greatness comes.
81. Adversity happens in the best of families, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to cope. Develop strategies to handle adversity using intelligence, passion, and perseverance.
82. Everyone faces adversity at some point in their lives. Most of us will experience an unexpected and unwanted event, such as betrayal by a friend or colleague. However, we don’t have to be defined by adversity. There are concrete steps that help us emerge greater than before.
83. Whether the odds are stacked against you or things are not going just as planned, you can decide to improve your performance and confidence because greatness comes from adversity.
84. In a world full of change, it’s important to have a support system when obstacles arise. We hope to help those affected by tragedies and are struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
85. Out of every cloud comes a silver lining. Out of every adversity comes a path for greatness. Adversity makes you stronger. Learn from it and be grateful for it.
86. With obstacles in the way, the whole world against you, and the odds stacked heavily against you, some may feel that there is no hope left. But guess what? There is hope for init lies your greatness.
87. Anyone can feel down when times are rough. But it takes a resilient individual to thrive in the face of challenges. Success is a journey, not a destination, and you learn more about yourself along the way. This defines your path to greatness.
88. There’s no better time than now to reflect on the resilience that helped you overcome adversity and empowered you to rise from the challenges you’ve faced in the past. The challenges might have left some nasty scars on your skin, but they certainly didn’t leave marks on your heart. You are rising greater.
89. In times of adversity, it is important to remember that we all have to go through difficult situations in life. We must be strong enough to overcome difficulties and stand up as heroes, greater than before.
90. Good things don’t come easy. It only makes you stronger. Every person who’s faced a challenging situation has learned a valuable lesson. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
91. There are bumps along the way, and getting yourself back up, even if you feel like falling, is what makes you a star. It’s OK to fall, but you must learn to get yourself back up.
92. Of course, not every day is perfect, and there will be ups and downs throughout your life, but that’s what makes you different. No one reminds you to follow your heart as you do yourself; it means that no matter how hard you fall, you’ll always get back up and keep pushing forward because right ahead is your greatness.
93. There will be times when you feel like giving up. Every successful person has experienced this, and there is no way around it. You can learn to get back up when you fall, and that attitude will propel you towards success.
94. Don’t let rejection get you down; everyone has to start somewhere. It can feel like your entire world is crumbling when things aren’t going your way. You feel like you’re failing, but remember that there will always be another chance to try again tomorrow. If you persist, you will come out greater.
95. No matter how excited you are to start the new year, there will likely be moments where you feel overwhelmed. While it’s easy to get frustrated, remember that not every obstacle is a failure.
96. There’s no such thing as a perfect person, and there’s no such thing as a perfect life. But some lessons are learned only by experience. And while being in the spotlight can be difficult, dealing with the challenges it presents will make you stronger and more determined to achieve your goals.
97. The struggle you’re going through right now is not to be looked upon as a burden but an incredible opportunity for greatness. It takes great courage to face our problems and issues, but it also takes great wisdom to know which ones are worth fighting for.
98. Hardship makes a good man better and a bad man worse. I am not worried. If you can get through high school, you can get through college. Sometimes the thing that makes you so great is not the thing that happened to you when it was smooth.
99. It’s how you handle it. What happens when you are the victim of a crime, a disaster, or even a mistake? Do you become bitter? Or does it make you stronger? If it does, how can you be strong on the inside, even when confronted with the challenging and painful things in life?
100. When pain and sorrow strike, you start to play the victim when fear is all around. Remember, you were not made for a victim. There’s an entire world out there, in front of you, just waiting for you to conquer. Sometimes even the most challenging periods in our lives can be some of the most important.
In the end, life is full of both fun and challenges. Indeed, we often face hardships in our lives. Still, when we think carefully about how to deal with them and how they make us feel, we will find that adversity can make us stronger, and just like these adversity makes you stronger quotes would do to you; you should feel better and motivated. Please, share with your friends and family, you might be helping someone.