Last Updated on
In the midst of the hustles and bustles of the world, there comes a point when you feel like throwing in the towel.
At such point, you definitely need some encouraging words to assure you that the best days are still ahead and not behind.
Do you have a friend in need of such words now? Below are some encouraging quotes that will lift his or her spirit.
Please feel free to like and share.
Words of Encouragement for Friends
Here are best of all encouraging quotes for friends. Make your loved ones feel relieved with these words of encouragement for friends.
1. Hey! Don’t wait to experience a change, work at the change you desire.
2. Life is a race, only committed runners win the prize. Stay committed!
3. Some temptations come to all men, all temptations come to idle men; therefore, maximize your time wisely.
4. The extra effort you put into that ordinary goal makes it an extraordinary success.
5. The strength to wait is in the weight of your faith. have faith, dear friend.
6. Refuse to allow anyone determine your sparkle – Keep shining.
7. Don’t crumble in the face of struggles, be a strong wall that doesn’t fall flat despite the scorching heat of the sun.
8. Stand strongly, identify your weakness smartly and seek help bravely.
9. There is something positive in each day, just look for it hopefully and if you can’t see it, look again.
10. Despite the setback, you can have an amazing comeback.
11. It is a beautiful day! Rise up, dress up, show up and show off!
12. Don’t let a ruined 5mins rob you of the remaining beautiful 1,435mins in a day.
13. It is not enough to be patient, it must be with the right attitude.
14. Never underestimate the power of the tongue; as you say it, so you will see it.
15. Your thoughts project your actions. Think positively, my friend.
16. See that project to the end, don’t break at a bend.
17. See the beauty of the present, accept the ugliness of the past and be hopeful of the future.
18. Be a coconut- hard on the outside and sweet on the inside.
19. If you don’t like the result, change the approach.
20. Appreciate friends who hear your silence.
21. If they are trying to bring you down, they are obviously beneath you; so just stay focused.
22. That rejection could be a projection in the right direction.
23. Don’t just pass through that negative situation, learn through it and grow through it.
24. Plant it in your heart and it will grow in your hands.
25. Flowers blossom after the storm, stay hopeful.
26. If you fall down, pick a gold while getting up.
27. Don’t be afraid to be a risk- taker, let go of the good and go for the better.
28. Hold on to that positive thought, even if it’s just a handful.
29. Wrong work wearies people not hard work.
30. Don’t run away from it, run through it to beat it.
31. There is an opportunity wrapped within every difficulty.
32. In the midst of the storm, just keep
your gaze on the shore, then you are certain of a smooth sail.
33. You cannot appreciate light until you have experienced darkness.
34. If it is worthy, it is worth the wait.
35. Ignore your mockers, appreciate your critics and celebrate your supporters.
36. Sacrifice is the scar of every star.
37. If someone decides to leave you, let him/her go; the right person will come and stay.
38. It is possible doesn’t mean it is easy. Keep at it.
39. Your present unsatisfactory position is another person’s desire, appreciate what you have.
40. You just discovered you are travelling on the wrong road, make the next available U-turn.
41. The roads may be rough, but the destination is the ultimate.
42. It is never too late to begin again.
43. Delay doesn’t necessarily mean no; it could mean wait for the best.
44. A mistake is a proof that you tried to take something and missed instead of not taking anything.
45. You are an inspiration to someone, please stay strong.
46. Be proud of your accomplishments and be hopeful about your aspirations.
47. That situation won’t drag on except you allow it.
48. Your strength is determined by your fight/struggle.
49. You can’t make a move until you know your destination.
50. If you don’t want it, don’t watch it.
51. Don’t wait for things to happen, make things happen.
52. Be the change you want to see. Be the change now!
53. Don’t cry over spilt milk, just refill the cup slowly.
54. Be determined to win next time even if you don’t win now.
55. Friend, live your life, not someone else’s.
56. A bend might look like an end till you reach the corner, forge ahead friend.
57. Don’t be shaken by what happens to you, be determined to do something with it.
58. It is only impossible when you have not attempted it.
59. Failure is not as regretful as not attempting at all.
60. In the end, it all amounts to your thoughts, think positively.
61. You are your best cheerleader, be self-encouraged.
62. You might have had a rough start, be determined to end well.
63. While you are learning that skill, be experienced at it.
64. Do more than taking what life has to offer, give back to life.
65. Your presence shouldn’t just be seen, it must be felt.
66. Beyond existing, live.
67. It’s time to decide to deliver your desire.
68. Setbacks can set you back but they cannot set you off. Remain on course.
69. If you can imagine it, you can make it a reality.
70. It’s okay to be buffeted, but, refuse to be defeated. Fight back!
71. If it’s worth it, stick to it; even if it is not easy.
72. You lose your chance when you stop taking it.
73. There is a possibility in every impossibility.
74. Do you want to be loved? Love yourself!
75. You are beautiful as you are. I’m blessed to be your friend.
76. Don’t stop aiming high, the peak is nigh.
77. If you sow the best seed, you will reap the best fruit.
78. Now isn’t the time to give up, you have come too far from where you started from.
79. Yes! You can do it, circumstances notwithstanding.
80. I believe in you, so believe in yourself.
81. Life is not a competition, stay on your track and maintain your pace.
82. The easy way out of your struggles is hard work. Strive on!
83. Where you are right now is someone’s prayer point, be thankful.
84. You can do more than you think. Go for it!
85. You can still pick a piece from that shattered dream and move on.
86. If you can’t fly, run; if you can’t run, walk; if you can’t walk, crawl; at any rate, keep moving.
87. Don’t let people’s perception affect your ambition.
88. If it isn’t adding any value to you, please let it go.
89. The most important thing is getting there, your pace notwithstanding.
90. Be your best self always.
91. You have enough time to still bring out the best version of you and make it.
92. There is an opportunity in each day, reach out for it.
93. Your best days are ahead, leave the past in the past.
94. Never allow yourself to be identified with your struggles, rather, be identified with always rising above your struggles.
95. You are an inspiration to many people. Don’t disappoint them.
96. Be determined to take that bitter pill of life and turn out better.
97. When you are kicked from behind, it means you are ahead of your attacker.
98. Have faith in yourself, no one can do that for you.
99. Fight to the end, even if it takes your last breath.
100. Determine to not just finish, but to finish strong.