Amazing Courage Messages for Everyday Inspiration
Challenges are almost impossible to surmount especially when they are massive and hurtful. Most people have given up at the sight of a little challenge because the word Courage was missing.
You have all it takes to overcome any challenges, you just have to be courageous enough to face it and live through it.
Here are some courageous messages to keep you going at your down moments.
Contents on this Page:
Cowardice is a great limitation to success. You need the right collection of words to build your courage. Here are Amazing Best Courage Messages and Quotes you can use and send to loved ones.
1. When you have a pure heart, you will have the physical capacity to push through no matter how trying the circumstances might be.
2. Courage in place of fear, it gives you strength for the moment and hopes to face such fear if ever they bring their ugly head again.
3. Have the courage to shed tears for those who hurt you. Not tears of regret, but that of acceptance and letting go. Courage is all you need to make this true.
4. When you don't have strength to fight for yourself, let go and watch things unfold. It might sound unreasonable, but you have to be courageous enough to give it a try.
5. Find the courage to kill your fears, they are not as strong as you are.
6. It isn't enough to have the courage to help others through their challenges, how courageous are you to look into the mirror and confront your own challenges? Think about this.
7. Keep breathing, keep living, keep smiling, be happy, that's the definition of courage in the face of hurt.
8. Going on when others are letting go, that's courage. Keep up with the Spirit.
9. It's all right to look into the past, but if your reflection of the past makes you frail, be bold enough to trash the thought of what your past could or couldn't have been.
10. Courage is knowing when to let go and boldly say 'I can take the next thing that comes'.
11. It's okay to err, but be courageous enough to know when to let go and forgive yourself.
12. No matter how strong you are, know that you have not felt the whole world pain and let it prepare your heart to be of courage to others.
13. Build your mind to have the courage to face any storm and challenges of life.
14. Circumstances have a way of breaking strong people, but courage keeps them standing strong. How courageous are you in life's tides?
15. Some challenges have left stronger people at the cracks. One thing is to be strong and the other to be courageous enough to pick every piece and not be left at the cracks
16. In moments of love, we become vulnerable, but it takes the courageous to understand the precepts of love and work to make it effective.
17. Finding the odds around you even when everyone else sees you as unreasonable, that's strength to make the World better even if you have to do it alone.
18. Standing firm despite all odds takes more than a physical strength. You have to fix your courage guard through it all.
19. You have to change your concentration from hurting things to things that give you peace of mind.
20. There is always a place of victory for those who have the courage to face every stage in life with joy.
21. Though your fear seems great, know there is always a way of escape when you approach it with a courageous mind.
22. To look fear in the eye is more like looking death in the eye, but look it in the eye anyway and tell it 'you have the courage to overcome it'.
23. Your voice and your thoughts have a role to play in making you courageous.
24. Every day of your life must start with a little courage and a lot of hope. That is one of the secrets to keep going in life.
25. When others are saying negative, courage speaks optimism even when it doesn't look like it.
26. You can keep everything together and avoid hurt if you see the inner workings of peace in you.
27. They have hurt you and broken you and they have moved on, why not be courageous enough to let go. Life is beautiful when you let go of every hurt no matter how pathetic it is.
28. The strength to keep everything together when the world seems to be falling apart is true courage in play.
29. Their words are meant to make you grow if only you can see the other side of it.
30. You might be feeling low and broken, but the moment you rise above what you feel, you will realize how strong you are.
31. You are only given the obstacles in life that you can handle, have the courage to tackle each one squarely.
32. Grave obstacles are all around you, but it takes a courageous mind to tackle it.
33. Do not see your challenges as grim, you have all it takes to surmount it.
34. Challenges always seem bleak, but you have the courage to lighten it up.
35. When you are calm enough in the midst of obstacles, you will realize your greatest fear are nothing compared to your strength.
36. The greatest hurt always finds a way to become a thing of joy when you are courageous through it all.
37. When you place a limit on your ability, that's lack of courage. Explore gloriously and see the beauty in you.
38. When a limit is put on what you can and can’t do, that's the beginning of failure. Challenge your limits with courage to achieve beyond it.
39. The sign of victory comes only when you keep pushing without giving up.
40. When you stretch out your plans, have it in mind to succeed, not just to be the first to complete such plans.
41. Courage isn’t always about striving to come first. It is about starting, persevering and never giving up.
42. Even when it seems it's over, courage says 'take the next turn and if it doesn't end well, there will always be a way out'
43. Those that are weak will always find fault, but the courageous will always see a difference.
44. Learn to forgive, even those who have cost you so much beyond forgiveness.
45. Courage isn't about strength alone, it is finding answers where others see a question.
46. Those that who are courageous are yielded enough to find a way to give forgiveness.
47. We can make mention of so many attributes, but when courage is missing, everything else is absent.
48. You may ask what the attributes of a sound life are. It entails courage to confront any challenges.
49. Courage makes you take a move even when you don't feel like it.
50. I hope that you are willing to always get better by being courageous when the need arises.
51. Find the courage to unite those who are divided. They will always remember and appreciate you for your brave move.
52. You find courage in unity, and it makes you effective. Make wherever you are a place knitted in unity.
53. Courage is a virtue on its own, obtain it.
54. Without courage, life will always seem difficult. Thread that path of courage to tackle life's hurdles and see a change in your actions.
55. Courage voids today of its worry and it makes tomorrow relaxing.
56. What you do with a courageous step always become a victorious end.
57. Brooding over today does not lead to a tomorrow void of worry. Only those who take necessary measures will have a worry free tomorrow.
58. Hope with a courageous mind to face any storm is the only thing that leads to a better tomorrow.
59. Your beauty can leave you useless if you don't see what you have aside beauty. Get intentional about what you want from life.
60. Do you want to be strong? Always remember to encourage yourself even when nobody does.
61. We have many people waiting for who to encourage them and in the end, they get disappointed because nobody really cares. Always learn to encourage yourself and live a happy life.
62. Fear only rule your life when you let it. Shed off every weight of fear daily.
63. What you permit to scare you will eventually become your greatest fear. Leave aside every fear.
64. Courage chases out every fear, but you have to make a move to overcome it.
No matter what happens, you should know that I will love you forever.
65. When you're all by yourself, that's the right time to stand strong to overcome every obstacle.
66. You can live beyond any negative judgment if you have the courage to prove them wrong with your right actions.
67. Everyone has their own burdens. Be courageous and face yours squarely to success.
68. When the tides are bad and nothing seems to make sense, see the hope in another new day and breathe.
69. No matter how dark it feels, you will find the sunlight inside of yourself.
70. Others are making it big? Don't be too sorry to start where you are. You will get there too.
71. Beat down every challenge that weighs you down on your way to success, it's a good way to live every phase of life.
72. You can be a failure or you be a success, the former lies in fear, while the latter lies in courage. Choose courage!
73. You can hide, you can imagine how and you can fear, but the joy of your success is in taking action courageously.
74. Beat down every obstacle head on. You have what it takes!
75. To look into circumstances and see hope, you need to be courageous.
76. Difficult times can make you cringe, but at this point, stretch with courage that you can live another day.
77. Sometimes you feel your difficult time is caused by something you're doing wrong. It might not always be true. See it as a phase of life you must overcome.
78. People will abandon you at some point, but it's left to you to keep moving.
79. You will surely have moments of doubt, but don't let it linger on. There's still much more success ahead for you.
80. You have fought many life battles before. Be courageous and confront this with a determined spirit too.
81. Never waver in your aspirations. You have the courage to make it real. Make a positive move to it.
82. Unfettered hope comes from a courageous heart that sees challenges as a leap forward.
83. A strong and determined heart enjoy a lasting peace that makes them calm come what may.
84. Feeble attempts, faint-hearted, unsure of what step to take, summon courage in your inner being and press on. Your desire is just a step ahead of your fear.
85. Are you afraid and alone? Neglected by friends and all because they see you as a failure? Get intentional and stretch to get your desire.
86. It's a tough world, but you can still conquer when you take courage by the horn and utilize it.
87. To be brave and fearless, have the courage to face every challenge.
88. Your heart might be weak within you. But you can find strength from your down moments by seeing the light at the end of the tunnel even when it's yet to beam.
89. Every winner you see today as at a time thought of giving up, but courage made them persevere until their dreams came true. Do likewise too.
90. At your wit's end and ready to give up? Hold on even if it's just a day longer. You will find courage in the place of despair.
91. Make a move even if that is all your courage can push you to do, it is better than sitting idly.
92. Courage to persist births perseverance to succeed.
93. Make sure you don't have a negative mind and claim to be courageous, it leads nowhere good.
94. You have the strength to face every adversity. Receive the courage to do what is needful.
95. In the midst of life's fierce battle, it's okay to cower, but don't settle at that. Pick yourself up and fight to finish.
96. When you are surrounded by pessimism, it makes you think the negative side is all there is to life. There is something more beautiful on the optimist side, be courageous and grab it!
97. When on all sides you feel crushed and alone, know that in that lonely state is a strength that can make the difference. Arise and go for it.
98. There's always somewhere to look up to at all times; it is the place of courage through every situation.
99. People might have been bitter towards you, but know that you don't have to take it in, you have a sweet aura within you that can emit through courage.
100. You have potentials of greatness lying dormant in you. Encourage yourself to build each potential up and make something good of it.
101. You receive the courage to break free when you set your gaze above the challenge.
102. Shine your way through with courage, you deserve it!
103. You feel secure with your actions when they are carried out with courage and a positive spirit.
104. You gain new ground when you trail confidently knowing that it could only get better.
105. You won't stumble and when you slip, have the courage to pull yourself together and stand firm. You have all it takes.
Written By Aaron Fikayomi.