Almost home is a phrase that can mean many things. It could mean arriving at your destination after a long flight or the end of a long, hard road. Home is where we begin and end each day. It’s a place of safety, comfort and peace. It’s a sanctuary where we gather to laugh, love and share our experiences with one another.
Home is where we start: our roots are there: our branches grow outwards from them, taking colour from them as they reach away into the light or lose brightness when they turn their backs upon the sun.
The best place to find a helping hand is at home, the best place to find unconditional love is at home, and the best place to build memories that will last a lifetime is at home. Whether you have not been home for a period of time or you have been on a journey for a long time, it is a normal feeling to be curious and happy at the same time when returning home. There is a tendency for curiosity increases when you are almost home. Hence, these almost home quotes will help you express your happiness and curiosity. Feel free to make use of them.
Almost Home Quotes
When you are almost home, you feel relieved because you know that soon you will be in the safety and comfort of your own home. You can relax, knowing that you are close to the end of your journey and will soon be able to rest.
1. I’m almost home. I feel like I’ve been gone forever, but it’s only been a day.
2. You’re almost home. The last mile is the hardest, but it’s worth it.
3. It’s almost home. The excitement is building. I can’t wait to see what the next chapter holds for me.
4. I’m almost home. Home is a place of joy where you can let your hair down and be yourself.
5. I’m almost home, in the sweetest place. Home. It’s where you find comfort, peace and a place to unwind.
6. Almost home’ is almost there; it’s that thing you want and can’t put your finger on. It doesn’t mean anything.
7. When the sun sets on the horizon, it’s almost home.
8. You can’t go home again, but you can always return to your favourite comfort zone.
9. Almost home, the night is mine, don’t be afraid of the dark. Come with me, and you will never be alone again. It’s just an hour away; I promise you won’t regret it.
10. When you have almost home, and your heart is full, sometimes you don’t need to go anywhere else.
11. I’m almost home. I just need to get through this completely frozen treat first.
12. So close to home, I can almost smell the pine and hear the crickets.
13. This house is almost mine. Just need to move in and put the finishing touches on.
14. You’re almost home. Sleep easy knowing your pet is safe and sound in our home-like environment, the perfect place for them to do their business.
15. Almost Home I am happy about that. The hassle and hustle of urban living are finally behind me. The quiet, the solitude, and the clean air are all calling out to me. I feel free at last!
16. We walk in beauty, dancing the night away. We find our way home by simply walking.
17. This is a quote about when you are almost home, home is where the heart is, and your home is your heart.
18. Almost home is the place where all your stories end up.
19. You’re almost home. Enjoy the journey. I am happy that I can be at home with my family now.
20. I’m almost home. It’s not a start or an end, just a place to refuel and gather strength before this journey’s next leg.
21. It’s almost home, but we’re not quite there yet. I am glad that we are almost home. I can’t wait to see you again!
22. The feeling that you are almost home, back in the arms of your loved one.
23. It’s almost Home in the city. The sun is out, the sky is blue, and I feel good.
24. Thank God we are almost home. I am so ready for a relaxing weekend.
25. Thank God we are almost home. This weekend, we will let loose, have some good food and drinks and enjoy the beautiful weather.
26. Thank God we are almost home. The last few miles have been the hardest, but we made it. Time to celebrate!
27. Thank God we are almost home, I can’t wait to go and see my family.
28. We’re almost home. All systems are going, and we hope you will have a wonderful time at our place this week.
29. No matter how many miles we still have to go, we are almost home.
30. It’s almost home, and I can’t wait to see my family and friends.
31. Thank God we are almost home. We will be arriving soon and your batteries should be fully recharged.
32. We’re almost home. The sun is shining, our plane will be landing soon, and we can’t wait to see you.
33. The closer we get to home, the closer we are to everything we have been dreaming of. I am almost home.
34. Home! Sweet home. We’ve made it! Almost home. If life were a highway, the journey would be coming to an end. You can see all the light from your home sweet home.
35. It’s been a long, hard road, but we’re almost home. I am at home with my family, my friends and myself.
36. We’ve been pushing ourselves all week. It’s time to unwind and get home.
37. Last stop before the holidays; thank God we are almost home.
38. Thank God we’re almost home. It’s been a good trip.
39. Thank God it’s almost time to go home. I am almost home when I feel loved for who I am, not for what I have, do, or say.
40. We are getting close to home again. We are almost home.
41. This is it, the end of a long day. We are almost back home. I am home when I can be myself without fear of judgment or criticism from others.
42. We’re almost home, and even though there’s still a long road ahead, this is the start of something great.
43. It’s been a long day; thank God I am almost home. I can’t wait to take off my shoes and relax with a good movie about the beach.
44. Thank god I am almost home. The day was long but well-spent!
45. I’m almost home. It’s been a long day, but it was so worth it. I am home when everything is quiet, still and peace within me.
46. The sun is setting. The stars are coming out. I am almost home…
47. I can’t believe how much work I have today. I am almost home; here goes the last bit.
48. I’m on my way home. I’ve had a long day, but I’m happy it’s almost over!
49. My day was long, but I’m almost home. Soon I’ll be resting and catching up on my sleep.
50. I am so happy that I am almost home. I have been away for eight years, and it feels like I’ve been gone forever.
51. I am so happy that I am almost home. The trip has been interesting, but I have learned a lot and feel like I have grown.
52. I am so happy that I am almost home. But I’m also sad because I don’t know what will happen next.
53. I’m almost home. It’s been a long day, and I can’t wait to see my family and friends.
I hope you enjoyed and selected the best from these almost home quotes. Feel free to make use of them, and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.