We all love being at home, but it’s good to be here when you put down your things and relax for a minute. When I walked through the door today, my mind was already made up that I would kick off my shoes, sprawl on the couch and bask in the glory of having nothing to do for the next hour or so.
But as soon as I was done with that, I knew a few things were on the agenda. It had been a long day, and two words were rocking my world. It is so exciting to be home once again. Each day in our adventure seems like another milestone or a checkpoint to mark our path.
The truth is that every day we were on the road provided valuable information and happy memories to carry with us in the long run. Being away from home is the worst thing ever. No one enjoys being away from their families for extended periods. These beautiful and famous happy to be home quotes will help you share your thoughts with friends, family and loved ones.
So Happy to Be Home Quotes
We have many reasons to be so happy when coming home after a long trip. But the best reason is that we can have a great time with our loved ones and friends in the cosiest place. We can find them and share some moments.
1. I’m happy to be home. It’s been too long since I saw my family, friends and pets.
2. I’m so happy to be home and sleep in my own bed. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s adventure!
3. I can picture my family—the way they laugh, the way they love, the way they’re always together. I’m so happy to be home.
4. I’m home. I’m so happy to be here, to have a chance to go back and see the people that I love that I haven’t been able to see in a while.
5. Home is where the heart is. And I miss you all so much. Thank you for letting me be home again, for letting me relax, for giving me space—for letting me be with family and friends.
6. I’m so happy to be home. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I’ve got a big ole cake waiting for me.
7. I’m so glad to be home. I love how my heart feels when I think about it–like lava and chocolate melting together in one place, even though I’ve been away for a long time.
8. I’m so thankful to be home. It’s been a long day, but I am happy to be here.
9. I’m so glad to be home. Home is where the heart is.
10. Life is too short for sadness. It’s just the time when we remember how to be happy.
11. It’s a great feeling to be home and surrounded by the people you love.
12. Happy to be home. These words soothe my soul and bring me joy when I think of the comfort and security of home.
13. I’m so happy to be home. I can’t wait to see my friends and family.
14. The best way to show you’re happy to be home is to act like you always do when you’re here.
15. It’s not how much we have, but how we use it. It’s not what we do but who we are that matters. We’re happy to be home!
16. I’m so happy to be home. Because I can sleep in my pyjamas, I can cook for myself, and it’s just nice to breathe fresh air after all the travel.
17. I’m so grateful to be back home, surrounded by my family, friends and colleagues. The best part is that I get to see you all again.
18. Being at home is a state of mind. It’s where I belong and where I feel most at peace.
19. The best part about getting home is being together with family again.
20. Home is where you make it. You can’t force a home, but the people who live there are your family.
21. The best way to start the day is with a good night’s sleep. It’s like you’re saying, ‘Happy to be home.’
22. Home is where we belong, and it’s where we’ll make the memories that last. Happy to be home!
23. Happy to be home, life is good when you’re on the move, and it’s even better when you get to hang with your best friends
24. Let us make it a point to be happy to be home because when you are happy at home, the entire world becomes your home.
25. Home, sweet home. The greatest joy in all the world is where you belong. Start creating your happiness, and don’t forget to be grateful for all you already have.
26. It’s nice to be home. It’s even better when you’re with family and friends who love, support and understand you.
27. I’m happy to be home. I’m so glad to be in bed and snuggled up with a hot cup of coffee.
28. It’s so nice to be home. I can’t wait to spend more time with my friends and family.
29. Happy to be home, happy to see you, happy to see you smile. I’m so grateful to be back in your arms.
30. Happy to be home, where I’m reminded of why I love living here. I’m so glad; it feels like heaven on Earth.
31. Home is where the heart is. And home is where you come to be happy again.
32. I am happy to be home. Nothing feels better than coming home after a long day at work.
33. I’m so thankful for this feeling, to be happy and in love with my family. I am happy to be home.
34. We’ve been on the road for a while now, but thankfully we have you to come home to.
35. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. And as long as I believe in myself, I will never be without a place to call home.
36. Every minute in this place is a gift. Every moment spent with you is an honour. I’m so happy to be home with you.
37. I’m happy to be home. I missed the view from the window of my car, my coffee and my couch.
38. Home is where the heart is, and we’re thrilled to be back.
39. We’re home. We’ve been away for a while, but we’re back and ready to party.
40. It’s the sweetest feeling to come home after a long trip and be surrounded by my favourite things.
41. There have been many homes and places, but this is where I belong. Happy to be back home.
42. It’s been a long time, and I’m happy to be back home with the people I love.
43. Thankful to be home. I love being here with my family, friends and dog.
44. Our favourite part about being home is with our families, friends and loved ones.
45. It’s hard to stay positive when I’m at work. But as soon as I get home, the whole world stops for me. It’s such a special feeling.
46. I am happy to be home. This is my favourite place on Earth, and I’m so glad to be here.
47. I don’t need a reason to feel good. I’m just glad to be home.
48. I’m so happy to be home. The country air, the smell of grass and trees, and best of all – my bed.
49. Home is where my heart is; thank God for you and your blessing.
50. Today is the day you start living your life as it should be. Be happy to be home.
51. Happy to be home. Thank you for joining me on this day as we celebrate the harmony of global cultures through food. Until next time, keep cooking.
52. I’m happy to be home, sitting in the sun and watching my kids play.
53. We love being home. It’s a place of tranquillity, relaxation, and renewal.
54. I’m home, and I’m happy to be here. Now I can relax, unwind, and enjoy my space.
55. Home is where my heart is, and you’re no exception. You’re the reason I love this place. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile, for giving me a reason to be happy.
56. Home is where the heart is, and it feels good to be back in my place.
57. The best way to cheer you up is to remind you how great it is to be back home.
58. When you get home, there is no place you want to be more than in your own bed.
59. Home is a feeling that I have never gotten used to. I am so glad to be home.
60. I am happy to be home. I am happy to be with my family and friends again.
61. I am happy to be home. Sometimes, it’s just hard to leave the comfort of your own bed for a trip in the car.
62. I am home. I am happy to be home. But more importantly, I am excited about the adventures and new experiences awaiting me here.
63. I am so happy to be home. It feels like I’m floating on air.
64. I am happy to be home. It’s nice to be able to smell the flowers, walk in nature and breathe fresh air again.
65. I’m home. My bed is bigger than my closet, my coffee is better than sleep, and I have to pee every half hour. It’s okay; I’m happy to be home.
66. I love being home. There is nothing better than coming back to a familiar place, all sweat and smiles, ready to cook something good. I’m so glad I have you here with me!
67. I am so grateful to be in my own home backyard, where I can see the stars at night and sit on my front porch.
68. I am happy to be home. I was away for a while, but these days have flown by.
69. I am happy to be at home because I have a family that loves me. I am happy to be here. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
70. You’ve finally made it home. What a long busy day today has been. You’re just glad to be settled into your comfy chair. Feeling relaxed, you gaze out the window.
71. I am thankful to be back with my family and friends. I am grateful to be home.
72. I am grateful for everything I have, including this crazy life. I am home and well rested.
73. I am happy to be home. My friends and family are here, and I can’t wait to meet you all.
74. I’m glad to be home because I miss my family. This is where I belong.
75. I’m so glad to be home with you. I am at peace. I am safe. I am grateful for the love in my life.
76. I’m so glad to be home. I haven’t been this happy since I was a kid and didn’t have to worry about the consequences of my actions.
77. I am happy to be home. I used to love returning from school and feel like being there was my real home.
78. I am happy to be home! I’m so glad to see my friends, family and the comforts of home.
79. I am happy to be home, even if I must wear a coat and tie. Just because you’re home doesn’t mean you can’t be happy.
80. Being home feels like coming into the light after a long, dark tunnel. I am so grateful for every day spent at home with my family.
81. It’s a great feeling to be home. This is the place where we are happy, carefree and fulfilled.
82. I am happy to be home. It’s my favourite place in the whole world.
83. I am happy to be home. Home is now where I get to spend time with you.
84. I am happy to be home. The only place I want to be is in your arms, by your side and forever on your mind.
85. I am happy to be home because I have something to look forward to—the weekend.
86. I love it when I am home. I love it when I am in bed, snuggled under the covers, and my dog sleeps on my chest. It’s heaven.
87. It’s a great feeling to be home after a long, hard day, but it’s even better when you can rest your head on someone who loves you.
88. I’m so glad to be home. I love being where there are family and friends, good food and drinks, and even better memories.
89. Home is where the heart is. Home is the place where the heart is. Home is where the heart is.
90. We do not inherit the world; we borrow it from our children. Happy to be at home.
91. Being home is the best place to be. It’s where I’m happy and I’m safe. Being home is all about making memories and sharing laughter with family, loved ones and friends.
92. Home is where your heart is; no matter how far away it appears, it’s always close.
93. Home is where the heart is. When I open my house this weekend, it will be slightly sweeter than usual. Thank you for all your love and support all year! See you soon.
94. I’m home. I’m glad to be home. The world has been a little crazy lately, but I’m ready to get back into routine and pick up my life where I left it.
95. I’m so happy to be home, in the warmth of my bed and with a smile on my face.
96. I’m glad to be home. It’s not just the smell of the rain or the sound of raindrops on the roof. Home is where my family is; now that I’m home, I feel like everything else falls into place.
97. Home is where your loved ones are; this time of year, I am reminded of that every day—happy Thanksgiving to all my friends, family and customers.
98. Be happy to be home. Be glad for the people you love. Be content with your life and the things that make it great.
99. Home is where the heart is. Happy to be home and celebrate the season with you all!
100. I’m so glad to be home. I miss my friends and family, but it feels better than the feeling of being away.
These happy to be home Quotes are not merely words of comfort and assurance in a time of need. That’s because they speak to something much more significant. For us, being at home isn’t just a place; it’s also a state of being. And with these quotes, we want to express that sentiment perfectly. Whether you’re coming home late at night as the sun sets over the horizon or returning home after an extended vacation on a tropical island you’ve always dreamed about visiting. These quotes will help welcome you into that state of happiness by simply being at home again.