Sometimes it’s easy to take for granted the things we have and not be thankful for them. Thankfulness is one of the hallmarks of a good person. We should always be thankful for what we have, instead of dwelling on the lack of things we don’t have.
It is unwise to dwell on what we don’t have in life. There are many things we take for granted or don’t value because they are always around us. Life is short and it is important to live every day to its fullest.
Life can get quite chaotic. Everyone is doing his or her best to get through it. With all the things that come up, we shouldn’t lose sight of what we have. We should make sure to take time out to appreciate life as we know it.
Appreciate our kids, family, friends, and life when we have it. It’s easy to let a day go by without telling someone how much they mean to us and never regret it. If we don’t appreciate what we have, then it’s time to change our mindset.
Here are inspiring always appreciate what you have quotes to get started. You could use them personally or for other persons around who need this kind of inspiration.
Always Be Grateful for What You Have Quotes
Always be grateful for what you have; it leads to having more to come. If you live on what you don’t have, you will never have enough. Be mindful and be thankful. Be positive and be true.
1. It’s easy to complain about what we don’t have. We should always be thankful for what we do have because it takes so much less energy.
2. You may not have much, but what is important to you should always be appreciated more than anything.
3. Always look up to the sky. Always thank the stars above for all that you have.
4. Stay Present. Life is beautiful. Have gratitude for what you have and what you don’t, there’s always something to be grateful for.
5. Life is better shared with those around you. Be thankful for those who are in your life and always appreciate the moments that you share together.
6. Don’t wait for opportunities. Make them. Never let life pass you by. Appreciate every little thing you have.
7. Living in the moment, being grateful for all the blessings in your life. When you do that, it helps you to realize that success is just a feeling.
8. Be grateful for the things that you have and treat them with respect. They are what you truly have.
9. Always remember to be thankful for what you have now. That’s the key to total happiness.
10. Don’t forget to be thankful and remember what you already have. Appreciate every moment, big and small, in your life.
11. We have to be grateful for what we have, even though it might not be much.
12. Life is can be beautiful when you focus on the important, capture the good moments and be grateful for what you have.
13. Start each day with a grateful heart. Appreciate every single thing you know how to do.
14. Gratitude is the best medicine. It heals your mind, your soul and your body. So, be grateful for what you have.
15. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. Be grateful for the little you have.
16. Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart. You should appreciate every little thing you have.
17. Always appreciate what you have, never take it for granted. Always reminisce about the good times with your friends and family. Things will eventually change and this is something we must all be aware of.
18. Every day, every moment, remind yourself to be appreciative of what you have, not what you don’t.
19. A big part of being present is acknowledging and appreciating what you have right now.
20. Never take anyone or anything for granted. Live your life as if it’s a blessing because that is exactly what it is.
21. Appreciation is not just the greatest of virtues, but the mother of all others. Be grateful for all you have.
22. Always appreciate the people who love you and love the life you live.
23. Always remember how blessed you are for what you have and be grateful.
24. Never let the things you want make you forget to appreciate the things you have.
25. Feel blessed and show gratitude for all the beautiful things in your life. It’s a good way to open doors for other good things.
26. Focus on the blessings in your life, appreciate them and the struggles won’t seem so bad.
27. You’ve got to appreciate what you have before it becomes what you had.
28. Always find time to appreciate the things that make you feel happy to be alive.
29. Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining – it bores everybody else, does no good and doesn’t solve any problems.
30. Be grateful and happy with what you have while working for what you want.
31. When we focus on what we want, we invite anxiety into our lives. When we focus on what we have, we feel contentment.
32. If you are able to wake up in the morning, take a deep breath, be grateful and exhale, you still have another chance.
33. Always appreciate what you have, because you never know when you’ll lose it.
34. Gratitude can change a day, even a life. You should be grateful for everything you own.
35. Appreciate all you have, it is a golden rule to getting more.
36. When you appreciate what you have, the energy of gratitude flows through you and attracts more things to be grateful for.
37. Appreciate every moment in life because time never stops for anyone or anything.
38. Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.
39. Don’t complain about what you don’t have, be grateful for what you have.
40. Be grateful for what you have, enjoy the little things, because one day, you may go down memory lane and realize they were actually the big things.
Always Be Thankful for Everything You Have
Be grateful and live life to the fullest. Those who appreciate what they have on this earth are often the luckiest ones in the world. Always be thankful for everything you have.
41. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.
42. Gratitude is the fairest blossom that springs from the soul. Be thankful for everything you have.
43. Don’t forget to always appreciate what you have, because you never know when it’ll be gone.
44. If you appreciate everything you have, you’d realize that you have more than enough.
45. No matter how much we possess, we’re continuously grateful for what we have and who we share it with.
46. Be thankful for the people in your life and what you have, because when you’re alone in a big world, it’s easy to lose touch with yourself.
47. Always appreciate what you have and the opportunities you’re given because some people don’t know what it means to have any of that.
48. If you appreciate things by giving thanks for them, you will always have more of them.
49. Remember you always have something to be thankful for. Appreciate the little things.
50. You have everything you need if your gift is gratitude.
51. Live in gratitude. Appreciate everything that you have and be happy.
52. Appreciate the ordinary and everything, life loves you simplify.
53. Never forget what you have, always appreciate it.
54. If you appreciate what you have, if you value it, then you’re going to get more of what you need.
55. Don’t take what you have for granted. There are people that would kill to have just one day of your life. Be thankful for everything.
56. There is beauty in the ordinary. Live in gratitude for all that you have, and always appreciate those little moments that make life beautiful.
57. Enjoy the summer. Appreciate the sun, the beach, and the time you have with your friends. Be thankful for everything.
58. When you’re grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
59. Appreciate what you have, not just what you’re lacking. If you don’t appreciate what you have, you will never be content with what you get.
60. It’s not how much you have. It’s how much you appreciate what you have.
61. Even when times are tough, or you’re dealing with a hostile situation, appreciate what you have in life.
62. Look around and appreciate the people and things you have in your life. The darkest days always get better.
63. When you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror, you should see a winner and be thankful for everything you have.
64. Don’t take everything for granted. Appreciate what you get when you have it because one day you might wake up and find it no more.
65. Accept what you can’t change and always be thankful for everything.
66. When it seems nothing is going right and everything you’ve worked for is falling apart, take a minute to appreciate everything that you have, because whatever it is can always be worse.
67. Don’t complain about what you don’t have. Be thankful for everything you have and use what you’ve got.
68. Be grateful for everything you have even the little things that keep you going.
69. Always be grateful, not just for what you have, but also for what you don’t have. Be thankful for everything.
70. Don’t take everything for granted. Appreciate it, cherish it, savour it, treat it like the gift it is.
Be Grateful for What You Have Quotes
Appreciation is the key to getting more in life. Be grateful for what you have already even as you pursue your other targets. If you are not thankful for what you already have, you would not be happy with more.
71. Focus on the things you do have and work to be grateful for them.
72. We too often complain about our lot, instead of feeling gratitude for the good things that fill our lives.
73. There are two ways to be poor – one is being broke and the other is not being grateful for what you have.
74. If you start appreciating what you have, you will see you have a lot to be grateful for.
75. Don’t complain because you’re not where you want to be, live in the moment and appreciate where you are now.
76. If you’re thankful for what you have today, tomorrow will be more meaningful.
77. Don’t forget to always be thankful for what you have and a better person because of it.
78. Even when others don’t want what you have, be thankful.
79. Being thankful for what you have, creates humility and develops gratitude.
80. Life is full of beautiful things. Be thankful for all of them when you have them.
81. Being mindful of what you have, makes it easier to be grateful for the good things in life.
82. True gratitude is when you can appreciate what you have in the present moment, without comparing it to what you had in the past, or worrying about not having enough for tomorrow.
83. You have to be thankful for what you’ve got – even if it’s only love…
84. Be grateful for what you have, and spend time with those who love you.
85. See the beauty in unexpected moments, embrace the small things in life and recognize that you have been blessed. Be grateful for what you have!
86. Keep doing what makes you happy and never forget to be grateful for the things—big and small—that made your life.
87. Count your blessings and be grateful for what you have. All things are relative.
88. Living in this moment and being aware of what you have, brings a sense of gratitude. Realize how blessed you are and be thankful for it.
89. Focus on the good things in life on a daily basis and be grateful for those around you.
90. Gratitude is the key to happiness… Give thanks for everything you have.
91. Be grateful for what you have now, you will be surprised at the more things to be grateful for that will come back to you.
92. Don’t complain about what you don’t have. Be grateful for what you already have.
93. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
94. Happiness comes when we appreciate the things we already have.
95. What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
96. You may not be where you want to be, but don’t forget how far you’ve come! Always be thankful for everything you have.
97. Be grateful for what you have. Being happy is not just a future event, it’s an ongoing choice.
98. Be grateful for what you have. Be excited about what you are about to have. Believe that good things are on the way and live in joy as you wait for them.
99. Have gratitude for what you have, you’ll end up having more. Expect the best outcome, it will happen faster than you think.
100. Appreciate what you’ve got, a grateful heart is more than just a saying. Even if it seems like nothing amazing is happening in your life, appreciate each day for what it is without focusing on the negative.
We often complain about what we don’t have and become unappreciative of what we do have. I’ve always thought that this kind of mindset is poisonous, leading to a lot of problems. That’s why I’ve put together some of my favourite quotes about always appreciating what you have. I hope they are helpful to you.