Being independent means doing things for yourself. It means being in charge of your destiny and being your person, and having the courage to be yourself. Being your own person means facing challenges, taking risks, and making your own decisions and being independent means looking after yourself.
It means setting your own goals in life. Being independent means standing up for yourself. It means being in charge of your own life. It means being confident. It means being happy.
When you are young, independent, full of energy, and not afraid to earn a livable wage, it means you are independent. So, do you feel intimidated by others? Are you timid or assertive? Do you dare to be different in opinion or actions? Wonderful! Here are beautiful always be independent quotes to ginger you:
Always Be Independent Quotes
When you’re independent, nothing in the world can hold you back. You are free to do your own thing. You are your boss, strong, standing your ground, and proudly wearing your crown. Free yourself from the shackles of being heavily dependent on others. It’s a road that leads to nowhere but disappointment.
1. In life, all you will have constantly is you. No one can be there for you at all times except yourself. Always be independent.
2. Self-dependence is the key to self-preservation. There’s this satisfaction that comes from having your own back. You are enough.
3. The secret key to uninhibited rapid growth is self-reliance with a healthy dose of independence.
4. You can if you think you can, and the universe will align in your favour. ‘The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going’, Ralph Waldo Emerson. Be independent.
5. Never stop trying for yourself. Eventually, you are all you’ve got when no one shows up. When you fail, don’t give up. Life isn’t always easy, but it gets easier and better when you don’t quit.
6. The best way to let your dreams die is for you to rely on people. Be bold, confident and independent. That’s your strength.
7. Don’t give others power to dictate or eradicate your destiny by giving them control. It’s your dream, your life, so take charge and be independent. Others will fall in place.
8. Be independent, never settle for less, and always stand up for yourself. Don’t sit back and wait for someone to save you.
9. Never depend on anyone, especially someone close to you, because no one will always be there for you. Always be independent.
10. Independence is the greatest gift you can give yourself and those around you.
11. When you embrace independence, your life, plans, goals, and destiny are entirely in your hands. No one can play games with what’s dear to you without your permission. Always be independent.
12. True liberation in life is found in being independent. No one has a monopoly of control over you except you. No matter how many people tell you the same thing, if it doesn’t resonate with you, discard it. Set your standard and be always independent.
13. Always be independent, or you’ll never have a friend. Never let someone beat you down, or they’ll win every time.
14. Have a mind of your own. Always be independent. Live for yourself, not for society.
15. Nothing in life is truly free. Many free things come with hidden strings attached. Don’t allow your dreams to be short-changed. Always be independent and confident. You can get things done yourself with great help on the way.
16. Be independent isn’t about refusing help. Everyone needs help achieving goals. The only difference is you are in control. You take charge without leaving your life or plans dependent on the whims of others’ generosity.
17. Always be independent, and defend your right to feel in charge of your life and decisions.
18. Trust in yourself, always. Your life, happiness, and dreams are important. Don’t entrust it into the care of others. Don’t depend on anyone.
19. Be who you are, not who you want to be because of others.
20. Never be so free and trusting with anyone that you become dependent upon them.
21. Always remember to be independent because friends come and go, but in the end, all you’re left with is yourself.
22. Do not depend on anyone, be independent. Never let anyone take it away from you. Accomplish the things you want without seeking validation from others.
23. Always be independent; never let anyone alter your dreams. Never let them steal your happiness. Nurture your dreams, be independent, and stay strong and true.
24. Always be independent. Don’t rely on anyone; realise that you are your person. Alone or with friends, stay independent.
25. Always be independent, don’t follow the mob mentality. You’re uniquely special with a mind of your own. Don’t be afraid to try new things, and never let someone push you around.
26. Be independent. Be your own man or woman, strong, self-assured and independent. Love yourself and take pride in your little or giant strides. Live your life, and be true to yourself.
27. Be independent, don’t be afraid, stand tall and never rely on someone.
28. You can be anything you want to be if you are strong and independent
29. Never be ruled by others; always think for yourself. Be independent.
30. Always trust your own heart and instincts. Never follow the crowd like a mindless fellow. Never be a follower, but always be independent.
31. Don’t be a spectator in your own life. Take charge and be independent. Your life is whatever you make of it.
32. Don’t rely on others for happiness; flex your muscles and embrace a lifetime of happiness and bliss created for you by yourself.
33. You are the architect of your destiny; always be independent. Your life, your rule and your way. No one’s opinion matters but yours.
34. Never depend on anyone; the ground there is slippery and unsafe. Stay independent and strong. No price is worth your freedom.
35. Time and time, remember: don’t let anyone bring you down.
Never put yourself down.
36. Be independent, and find your path in life. Don’t follow others or toe the line. Find your dream, pursue and make it happen.
37. No matter what happens, always stand your ground and be independent. No one’s opinion counts except yours.
38. Never allow anyone’s opinion to come between you and your dreams. Never let anybody make you believe that you can’t do something. Never let the fear of failure keep you from doing what you love. Never compare yourself to someone else because, at the end of the day, the only person you should compare yourself to is yourself. Stay confident in what you do, and always stay true to yourself.
39. To be independent is not the same as being a loner. It means you’re responsible for yourself, decisions and actions.
40. Always be independent. Stay in your own lane and achieve your goals. Never be at the mercy of others’ help.
41. Always be independent; never let yourself be weak to allow others control over you. Always keep strong, and stand tall.
42. You can do this, only believe in yourself. Keep your head up. You are strong and smart. Embrace everything life throws at you and make the best of any situation. Never be afraid to stand up to anyone. Always be independent.
43. Always be independent. Never rely too heavily on another because when push comes to shove, others will leave you behind.
44. Be yourself, be smart and always be independent. To become independent, you must believe in yourself.
45. No one owes you a thing except yourself. Cut out the entitled mentality. Take the bull by its horns and be independent. The sky is never your limit.
46. Be independent. Always show dignity. Have faith in your ability to achieve your dreams without relying on others. Never depend on others.
47. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Never depend on anyone; always be independent.
48. Be independent and be yourself. Make the world a brighter place and fight through the struggles.
49. Never depend on anyone; always be independent.
50. Being independent doesn’t mean you can’t love someone; it means you love yourself more.
51. Our goal in life should be to be self-reliant. Independence is golden, a virtue for all. If more time is spent being dependent, you’ll lose yourself, value and essence.
52. Never depend on anybody, be independent. You’ll never feel lonely if you’re independent.
53. Never rely on anyone else; find your way out of your predicament. Get help if you need it but ultimately, be independent and strong.
54. Be independent and be yourself. Never let anybody control you. You are smart, with the world at your feet. Keep fighting and never give up.
55. Be independent, work hard and be determined to succeed. Keep your head up high; never look down. Remember, you’re the boss. Stay strong; giving up gets you nowhere.
These always be independent quotes are motivating and inspirational and gear towards reminding you always to stay independent. If you have independent-minded friends, family, colleagues and business associates on your social media handles, kindly share with them. I’ll welcome your comments, suggestions and questions.