You are the master of your destiny. You can make your world, and you are the architect of it. Time is always right when doing the right thing for yourself and others.
For example, if you want to do something great with your life, you go out and do it. Miracles happen when you take action in your life.
If you always do the right thing, then there is no way you won’t succeed at whatever you choose to do in your life. And that’s why time is always right when doing the right thing.
Life will throw you curveballs and make you feel like giving up. You’re going to be faced with seemingly impossible situations that bring you face-to-face with your weak points.
When you find yourself in a tough position, ask yourself: will doing the right thing make me happy? Will it make others happy? If so, then go for it! The world is counting on you. We all want to live in peace and harmony.
Don’t give up just because things are hard or scary. Go for the right thing and make the world a better place!
So here are some always do the right thing quotes. Enjoy!
It’s Always the Right Time to Do the Right Thing Quotes
When doing the right thing can make all the difference in the world, there is no reason not to do things right. It’s about putting in that little bit extra for each other and our communities, now and always. We don’t know what’s ahead of us today, but we do know who’s beside us. And that makes today perfect.
1. You will be more successful in reaching your goals if you always do the right thing. Hard work, time, and good planning are a sure way to success.
2. We have so many opportunities in life to grow and learn every day that we get up and live it. But not all of those learning experiences are easy; how we approach them can make all the difference! Even when it’s difficult, always do the right thing.
3. The choices you make have a profound impact on your life. The key is to choose wisely, and now there’s no better time to do it than right now.
4. When obstacles come in the way of achieving your goals, sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before you can bounce back up again. There is no better time than now to start working on your goals and dreams!
5. Always do the right thing. If you live your life doing the right thing, you will have no regrets in life.
6. Always try to do the right thing at the right time; it may just be little things, but usually, it makes the difference between winning and losing.
7. Time is never useless, even if it is wasted. Whenever a bad thing happens, we should think twice and reflect on what we have experienced. And make time for ourselves to improve our skills and knowledge.
8. Always do the right thing, even if it costs you. Because one day, you may need someone to do the same for you.
9. Do the right thing. That’s the way to live, breathe, and be. You’re only one person, but you can make all the difference in the world. By doing the right thing, you create a better tomorrow for all.
10. Always do the right thing. Even if your friends do not support you, love you for who you are, or stand by your side. You always have yourself. Do not allow other people to stoop you down to their level.
11. You can never do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
12. It’s not always easy to do the right thing. But when you do, it makes all the difference.
13. Make the world a better place. Do the right thing and make a difference in your community and the lives of others. We all have this opportunity every day.
14. Treat others how you want to be treated and stand up for what’s right whenever you have the opportunity. The world is a better place when we act with kindness, tolerance, and respect.
15. Gently, you can shake the world. Always do the right thing, although it may seem the wrong thing at the moment.
16. The right path is not always the easiest one, but it’s the best for us.
17. Do the right thing. Sometimes you’ll be rewarded for your good deeds, and other times your act of kindness will go unnoticed. But you’ll always sleep better at night knowing you did the right thing.
18. Being a good guy has never been trendy, but if you follow your conscience, the right thing always prevails—eventually.
19. If it comes to choosing between doing the right thing and gaining popularity, do the right thing and gain popularity.
20. Sometimes, the hardest and right things are the same. Never compromise who you are and what you believe in, just to fit in.
21. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. And the first to forget is the happiest.
22. By taking important steps toward your goal, you will create huge momentum in your life. There’s no better time than right now to start living your dreams.
23. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
24. We can all make a difference if we do the right thing. Do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
25. Be an inspiration to others and make a difference for the world and future generations. Make the right choice.
26. If you have time to complain, always choose to do the right thing.
27. Not everyone is always going to do the right thing. But you can. Always keep your integrity, and in time people will respect you.
28. You always have a choice. Being honest and doing the right thing is a matter of choice. You can always choose to stay true to your values, and you will gain credibility in the long run.
29. The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
30. If you only do what is easy, life will be hard. If you never give up, life will be easy. Always do the right thing.
31. Life is easy when you never give up. You can do it if you try. There is no limit if you always do what’s right.
32. The harder you work, the more luck you will have. Do not cheat and always do things the right way.
33. When you’re faced with a challenge, use it as an opportunity to make life easier. Never give up; you can do it!
34. Do the right thing, and life will be easy. Don’t give up, and you will succeed.
35. It’s easy to compromise when you have a family to feed or rent to pay, but success is never a compromise. Always stay true to yourself, and you will find that life is easy.
36. Life will be the way you want it to be if you make it the way you want. Just remember, there is always a solution to every problem and never a reason to give up.
37. If you do what is right and always persevere, happiness and success will follow.
38. A life of ease is not a life worth living. You can never give up.
39. Never stop pursuing what you love. Never give up. The obstacles in our path can only serve to inspire us.
40. Live the life you want by breaking the rules. Do what you enjoy and don’t listen to people saying, “that will never work.”
41. To succeed, we must first set our minds to the goal. The only thing that stops us from succeeding is us.
42. You can’t always do the right thing, but do the best thing you can. ·
43. When you put good out into the world, you get it back. Do the right thing, always.
44. Everything you do in life reflects who you are. Know that every good thing you give contributes to what comes back to you.
45. When you do the right thing, the universe will respond. A good deed has its reward.
46. Whenever you do good—for yourself, your family, your community, or the planet—you’ll be rewarded. You don’t need to be a saint. Just try to make the world a little better.
47. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
48. Being responsible, speaking respectfully, and doing the right thing are ways of showing that you have self-respect.
49. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
50. Life’s greatest pleasure is doing what people say you cannot do.
51. Do the right thing—no ifs and or buts about it. Always do the right thing and stand up for what’s right.
52. The right thing is often the most difficult. It often involves risks, costs, and sacrifice. Yet, in the end, it’s worth the price.
53. Don’t just avoid doing wrong – do the right thing. Take the moral high ground and do the right thing always.
54. No ifs, no buts: doing the right thing is always right. Stand up for what’s right and do the right thing.
55. Feel good. Do good. You can do anything when you do the right thing.
56. Instead of being bitter…be better. Always do the right thing.
57. We are always at our best—when we do the right thing.
58. The right thing often brings risks, costs, and sacrifice. But in the end, it’s worth the price.
59. Always do the right thing. Never abstain from helping someone even if the person doesn’t ask you to help.
60. Doing the right thing requires courage, commitment, and faith. It requires the willingness to take risks and sacrifices. Yet in the end, it is worth the price!
61. The right thing is often not the easiest. It can take a brave and determined person to do the right thing when sacrificing. But in the end, it is worth it.
62. The right thing isn’t always easy. But when we choose it, it changes everything.
63. The hardest thing is often the right thing – even if others don’t understand. You’ll pay a high price for your actions and sacrifices. But, what people respect is you do the right thing, regardless of your circumstances.
64. Not all risks are easy or comfortable to take. But sometimes, it’s the right thing to do.
65. Getting something done the right way is hard work. But it’s worth the effort because you reap the benefits in the end.
66. The first step on your journey is full of sacrifices, but the destination is worth it.
67. It’s not the mistakes that define our lives, but what we do with them.
68. You can’t hit a target you can’t see, so step up and be the light everyone is waiting for. Let your light shine bright by doing the right thing.
69. I promise you won’t regret it if you always do the right thing. Don’t let anyone ever tell you that it’s wrong to do what’s right.
70. Hold yourself accountable for the choices that you make. Do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do, not just because you fear the consequences.
71. Do what is right, not just because it’s right, but because you care enough to do it.
72. Don’t just do the right thing because it’s morally correct, but also because it could be disastrous for you if you don’t.
73. The time is always right to do the right thing, regardless of what others may think or say.
74. Be willing to stand for what’s right, even if you stand alone.
75. There is no single path to success. But one thing I can guarantee you: a life of shortcuts and easy roads leads to long-term failure. To achieve real success, you must be willing to live a disciplined and focused life.
76. It is never too late to do the right thing. Just do what’s right, no matter what people think.
77. Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.
78. What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right.
79. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy, but you won’t regret it. Outside our circle of friends, we have no enemies.
80. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy, but it’s what you do when it matters the most.
81. Some people may get ahead by doing something wrong and hurt others. But you don’t have to; you can choose to be different.
82. Not everyone will always agree with you, but the only way to make a meaningful difference is to stick to your values, learn from mistakes and move on.
83. Integrity is the foundation of all relationships. When you are honest and carry yourself with integrity, you can gather people around you. And in time, your influence will expand beyond your expectations.
84. What matters most is that you don’t lower your high standards. Hold yourself to a higher standard and be willing to stand up for what’s right, even if it means putting yourself out there.
85. If you don’t play by the rules, you don’t deserve to win. If you deal with dishonest people, you become unprincipled yourself.
86. There are people in this world that have lost their way. Others have become consumed by greed, pride, and lust. What makes them different from you is they’ve lost contact with their moral compass.
87. A decision to do something courageous and moral isn’t always easy, but it can be the best decision you make in your life.
88. One moment of integrity is worth more than a lifetime of no one knowing.
89. You know when you’re making the right decision. It’s simple: it feels right, and in your gut, you know this is what you’re meant to do.
90. There are times when we fear the consequences of our actions, but the great reward comes from taking a risk. Be someone who dares to do what’s right.
91. Do the right thing even when no one is looking because karma is always watching.
92. The only thing you should expect after doing the right thing is a peaceful mind.
93. Time waits for no one. And if we’re not enjoying life, we’ve only got ourselves to blame.
94. what is morally right can never be politically wrong, and what is morally wrong can never be politically right.
95. Sometimes, it’s the smallest decision that can change your life forever.
96. Wise people always keep a positive mindset to do the right thing and never assume anything.
97. Do what’s right and be strong. When you make a mistake, learn from it and move on. Don’t let your problems dictate your happiness.
98. Time is always right when doing the right thing if your heart is in it.
99. Time waits for no one, but only a fool would wait for time. Make the right decision now.
100. Never do anything because it is easy to do; always do what is right.
101. Time waits for no one. If you’re sitting on the fence and reading this, time is waiting for you to make a decision—don’t waste another moment.
102. You can’t change the past; you need to learn from it. And never regret anything because, at one time, it was what you wanted.
103. Determine what needs to be done and then do it. It will help you accomplish more work in less time, leaving you more time for what is important in your life.
104. When you know that what you are doing is right and you need to do it, the time will always be right.
105. In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.
So whenever you feel like procrastinating, remember that time is always right when doing the right thing. Because in the end, life is all about karma, and I believe you will get what you deserve.
So don’t be lazy, be productive. Open your mind to new possibilities and see how they can help you accomplish something amazing in life.
Just remember always to do the right thing, no matter how hard it may seem at first. You will succeed because we all need to remind ourselves to do the right thing every day.
Kindly drop a comment using the comment box if you love this post, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
More so, I will love you to share this great post with friends and loved ones. Thanks.