Have you ever noticed how powerful and effective words are? Everything around us is created from spoken words. Words can create what you want.
Self-talk plays a significant role in your outlook on life. Often, when people talk to themselves, they send messages that are critical and shaming. They might say that their lives are difficult, they aren’t worthy of love or success, or that they can’t do anything right.
The more you do this, the more likely it is that those messages will become true. This is because our thoughts attract the world we live in.”
Your words speak your mind, which is reflected by your actions. If you wish to improve yourself and acquire new skills, then these speak things into existence quotes are for you.
Speak Things Into Existence Quotes
All you need is just a single word to create the life you’ve always wanted. Everything around us is already created from words. That’s how strong the power of words is. Make it your faith and focus, and see for yourself the manifestation of spoken words!
1. If you speak it into existence, your words are the bright blue sky. If you pray it into existence, your thoughts are the clouds. Whatever you want, speak or pray it into existence.
2. Your words are the multiset manifestation: the manifestation of your thoughts, the expression of your feelings, and the channel to your desires.
3. What you speak, creates your reality. Words are the most powerful form of magic. If you want to see positive change take place in your life, start speaking words of possibility and hope.
4. Find your voice and speak with it. Use the power of your words to create the life you’ve always wanted. Your words have extraordinary power. Use that power to create a life you love.
5. Self-Talk is part of the law of attraction in which you attract what you speak into existence. When you develop a deep, positive, and confident inner talk—self-talk—you are more likely to achieve success and live life with joy and happiness.
6. By creating a life filled with words that resonate with what you want most, you can achieve almost anything. Always speak something positive into your life.
7. Creating and maintaining the life you want is all about words. That’s because your words create your reality. Speak positive things into your life
8. The universe is waiting for your command. The next time you talk, believe that you are saying something so powerful that it can change someone’s life for the better.
9. The essence of prayer is manifestation. It’s the perfect creative force that can be used to manifest the life envisioned. When you pray, always speak something positive into your life.
10. Self-talk is part of the Law of Attraction which states that whatever you think, speak, and breathe into existence. Self-talk is a powerful tool to get what you want out of life.
11. The power of positive and confident inner talk. Developing a strong self-image and positive self-talk will help you generate more success in your life.
12. Self-talk is a powerful tool in achieving success. By learning to develop positive self-talk, you can become better at controlling your emotions and changing negative thoughts on your own accord.
13. Your attitude is a very important factor in your success. It can make a difference in turning a bad day into a good day, and it can help you achieve your goals. Speak something positive into your life.
14. Prayer is the key to changing your life. It’s like a spell you cast on the Universe, and all that you desire will appear.
15. As the ultimate manifestation, words have the power to alter our reality. Choose your words with care. Your words carry absolute power. Use them or watch your greatest dreams slip through your fingers.
16. Your words have amazing power. Use them to create the life you want! You are the author of your life. Make sure that you write a bestseller by verbalizing the words you want to see happen today…, each day.
17. What you say is what you get. Think carefully about the words you choose. The right words can change your life. It’s no secret-your words have a massive impact on your life. Think positive and positive things happen because of it.
18. Your words are really powerful. There is a direct correlation between what you say and how you act, so don’t let a bad combo ruin your life.
19. You are the words you speak. You are the thoughts you think. You are what you say. You are equipped with a limitless imagination that constantly manifests thoughts and ideas. Use it!
20. You attract what you are. If you are positive and radiate confidence, you’ll attract positivity. If you exude enthusiasm, people will feed off your energy. Whatever you put out is what you get back.
21. The Law of Attraction can be explained in a simple phrase: like attracts like. What we put out into the universe returns to us, so be careful what you put out there.
22. Creating your destiny is a matter of putting positive thoughts out. The universe is so powerful, it will give you everything you desire. Society has lost its value for a positive mental attitude.
23. Your words have the power to help or hurt, and the power to create or destroy. Speak what you want into existence and watch your life start to change.
24. Words are the ultimate manifestation. Your words become your reality. Through study, practice, and devotion, you can reach your highest potential and bring them into reality.
25. Your words are the only result you need to worry about. Just speak them into reality, and trust the Universe to guide you in the right direction!
26. Your words are powerful. Learn how to harness the power of self-talk to manifest your goals in life! What you speak becomes your reality. Use positive words to transform your life.
27. Everything you say creates your reality. Be deliberate in your choices, words, and actions. You will find yourself creating a future that reflects the life you desire.
28. Your words are powerful. Use them wisely. When you write down your goals, a whole new world of possibilities opens up to you. Your words have the power to help or hurt, and can create or destroy. Use your power wisely.
29. Words carry the power to change and affect. Speak positive words and everything around you will begin to shift. Watch your life improve by simply making a few small changes in how you speak to yourself and others.
30. Prayer is a creative force for manifesting the life you want. When people pray, they’re sending out positive energy and requesting that the universe send back what they need.
31. Prayer is a spoken intention or request for guidance or fulfilment. Prayer is an important tool for manifesting the life you desire. When people pray, they direct their thoughts toward positive energy and ask that the universe send them energy back.
32. Prayer is simply sending out positive energy to the universe and requesting it bring you back what you need. By sending this energy out, you are bringing in the things that will make your life whole.
33. A prayer is a powerful tool that helps align you with the universe. With prayer, you can ask for what you need to help you get closer to your goals.
34. Prayer is an amazing tool to get you what you want in your life. Prayer is strongly connected with thoughts and therefore it can be used as a positive force for receiving what you desire.
35. Prayer is the practice of directing thoughts and words to a higher power. It’s a way of drawing upon an innate creative force in the universe.
36. Prayer is a tool to connect you with the Divine, your own higher self, or that which created you. Through prayer, you can request or send energy for healing, guidance, or other assistance.
37. Studies show that praying helps you feel calmer and more optimistic – even as it works to help you get what you want out of life.
38. A spiritual discipline, prayer strengthens us and connects us with God. It’s a personal conversation with an ever-present divine power that gives us what we need at this moment and guides us to our greatest good.
39. Prayer is the spell you cast on the Universe to manifest what you want in your life. It’s the divine art that can lead you to prosperity and abundance.
40. Prayer is like magic. It’s a convenient and powerful method of bringing you the things you desire in life. As you go through your day, don’t forget to acknowledge what you possess!
41. As you go through your day, remember that as you think about positive things, those will come into existence. It’s not just a saying. It’s the path to a good life. At the end of your day, don’t forget to appreciate what you have! Life is great!
42. When you’re going through your day, think of positive things and those positive things will be in your life… at the end of your day don’t forget to appreciate what you have! Life is great!
43. The way you start your day is the way your day starts you. Visualize the beginning of your day and if you’re feeling happy, purposeful, and energetic – that’s what you will have after a great night of sleep too! And at the end of your day, don’t forget to be thankful for what you have!
44. Think of something wonderful at the start of your day, or two things if you’re feeling extra ambitious. And remember how lucky we are. Life is great.
45. When you’re feeling down, just remember that things don’t always go as planned. At the end of your day, remember to be grateful for what you have.
46. Remembering to think positive will bring you good things day after day. To finish on a high note, be grateful for all that is good in the world.
47. Life is beautiful. You are meant for so much more than what you have made yourself believe. Remembering to think positive will bring you good things day after day. To finish on a high note, be grateful for all that is good in the world.
48. Good things happen to those who are positive. Be grateful for all that is good in the world. Speak positive things onto existence and watch hour life change for the better.
49. If you want to get happier, first, think positively. Remember to think positive today and tomorrow and you will bring good things into your life. Speak positive things into your life.
50. Be grateful for all that you have and the good things in life will come to you. There is power in the tongue. Speak goods into your life.
51. When you recognize and accept that positive energy attracts positive energy, you’ll see how quickly good things start coming your way.
52. You’ve got this! Be grateful for all you have and it will be that much easier for you to succeed. Speak positive things into existence.
53. Learning to see the good in life is a skill that will improve your every day. Always be thankful for what you have and never take it for granted.
54. There’s always something to be thankful for. Remember to be grateful for what you have. Be optimistic, and continue moving toward your goals. Always be positive.
55. Life is great. Don’t forget to love the moment you have right now. Appreciate what you have. Gain clarity and focus to help you manifest your dreams and goals.
56. As the day wears on, keep the faith. It’s all going to work out just fine, you’ll see. And when it’s over. Stop and appreciate how far you’ve come. Always be positive.
57. The Golden Rule says we need to treat other people the way we want to be treated, right? It doesn’t get any simpler than that.
58. By making gratitude a part of your daily routine, you’ll soon find yourself reaping the benefits. Always speak positive things into your life.
59. Keep it up; the universe has your back. It’s not that we need bigger boats, but a positive attitude.
60. If you want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. Say positive things into existence.
61. A prayer is an act of faith and a means to make your intentions known. It’s not about religion at all. Prayer is a ritual that can be personalized to fit your needs and your beliefs. It’s an action tool for manifesting the life you want.
62. Prayer is the ultimate source of power for your thoughts. It’s a demonstration of deep belief in yourself, and it helps you find faith in what you want to achieve.
63. Prayer is an essential component of manifestation that allows you to connect with the Universe in a way that facilitates the creation of your dreams.
64. Prayer is a way of accessing a powerful source of good. In prayer, we speak to the Universe and use our creative power to bring ourselves good things.
65. By transforming our relationship to prayer and compelling us to forget the familiar, we can embrace the reinvention of modern spirituality.
66. Praying for things is a lot like creating art. It requires practice, intent, and persistence. Speak positive things into existence.
67. There’s something magical about wishing for something hard and then it comes true. What you speak with your mouth will determine how far you will go in life.
68. When we pray, we create. We use the most powerful force in the universe: Our thoughts. Pray and stay positive.
69. We bring your goals from the magical world of imagination into the very real world of expertise and action.
Plan and take action
70. A prayer is an act we undertake in the presence of God. At times simple and spontaneous, at other times elaborate and extended, our prayer can bear fruit in multiple areas of our lives.
71. Make your future happen by praying it into existence. Believe that if you pray, and if you wish hard enough, all your dreams will come true. Big things happen when you pray in faith.
72. There are no coincidences … Only God-Incidents. Keep your faith and keep moving forward, as you live your best life.
73. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference”. It is amazing what you can accomplish by being positive.
74. With faith, you are already something. You already have everything. Life is full of goodness; live it up! Great things can happen with Faith.
75. Be ready. Be positive. Be confident. This is the life you chose, and this is the life that chooses you. You were born to be real, not perfect. So go ahead, mess up. Mess up again. That’s how you’ll find your way.
76. Purposeful living: Strength amid struggle. Trusting what you can’t see. Embracing life’s path with courage, hope and,d gratitude.
77. The main purpose of life is to live a life. So if your dreams are not making you happy; then you need to change them.
78. Ultimately, it’s your life. So if you have dreams that aren’t bringing you happiness, it’s time to change them. If a small tweak won’t work, then you need to rethink the dream. Finally though, always remember what matters most: living a good life will make you happy.
79. The goal of life is to find happiness. If you’re not happy with your dreams, you need to change them.
80. There’s only one thing more important than the goal you want to achieve—and that’s the life you want to lead. So if your dreams aren’t making you happy, it might be time for a change… Be positive in your thoughts.
81. No matter what you do, be sure to keep your dreams alive. And never let the environment that you grow up in, change them. Life is full of challenges. It’s up to you to make your dreams come true. There is power in the tongue.
82. It is the purpose of life to live; not simply exist. If you are not happy with your life, it is time to make a change.
83. To live a life that reflects positively upon your surroundings, it may be time for you to consider changing your behaviour so you can pursue goals you’ve always wanted to achieve.
84. Don’t wait until you can do great things in life. Do great things! Focus on what you want in life instead of what you fear.
85. The first step toward getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are. It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
86. With the right communication, barriers dissipate and fears evaporate. Learn how to communicate with confidence. Communication is key to your relationships.
87. One effective way to build a relationship with your partner is to improve communication. Communication is the blood of any bond, and partners who can communicate on an equal basis without resentment tend to last longer.
88. You attract what you are. Speak it into existence and let it manifest itself in your life!
89. Say it. Do it. Make it so. Then let go and receive your good. Talk is cheap. Action speaks louder than words.
90. Results are not always immediate: Be patient, determined, and focused. Believe in the positive outcome you want to see.
91. There are many things you will do in life, so many far places you will go. Many opportunities you will come across. And as long as you remember who you are and stay true to that, there’s nothing that can’t be done.
92. The most beautiful thing about the universe is that it’s constantly expanding. Our dreams are the seedlings, our words are the water. Plant them together and you will grow your dreams into reality.
93. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. You attract what you are. Words create reality. Use them wisely.
94. You are your words. Speak it into existence…Start being the best version of yourself! Imagine yourself as a confident person who is attracting everything you need in life.
95. A prayer is an ancient approach to creating your best possible reality. It’s a spiritual practice in which people send out positive energy and request that the universe send back what they need.
96. You attract what you are. If you’re negative, you’ll attract negativity. If you’re happy, you’ll attract happiness. Whatever you put out is what you get back.
97. Your words are the ultimate manifestation. Speak them into existence and watch your life change!
98. If you have a vision for your life and a particular outcome, speaking with clarity and specificity will help you manifest it.
99. Your thoughts are like magnets. They either attract or repel. When you expect greatness, it will arrive. When you expect defeat, you’ll get it. If you believe in yourself and your abilities, you can achieve anything!
100. Speak your new year’s dreams into existence. Make this the best one yet. To go after your dreams, you have to speak them into existence, and one step closer to the true you.
101. You cannot change a situation by fighting reality, but only by changing yourself. The change will occur inside you. If you have a lot of dreams, you will have good luck.
102. The word is mightier than the sword. Words are powerful. They can make readers cry or laugh. When used with intent, they can inspire action or bring about change. It is the power of words that helps us get through the day.
103. Praying things into existence is magical, and it’s an art form. Prayer is like a spell you cast on the Universe. It’s the perfect creative force for manifesting the life you want.
104. Just begin speaking your heart. Start saying what you know to be true. Start living the life of your dreams and a new reality will find you.
105. Whatever you want, speak it into existence or pray it into existence. Whatever you want, go get it. Nothing can stop you as long as you believe and you have a positive mindset.
106. Whatever your heart’s desire, if you believe and focus on it, speak or pray it into existence. The sky is the limit. Use your words to get what you want, and believe in yourself.
107. Imagine you have a “magic wand” that can make anything you can imagine real. Everything comes to life in your mind, and as you speak or pray it, it manifests right before your eyes. Just picture yourself using this magic wand to manifest all the things that you hold dear, and know that you will succeed.
108. The power of your speech and thought is limitless. Whether you want to change the world or just your corner of it, words and thoughts give you the power to do it.
109. If you dream it, you will see it. If you believe in it, your mind creates it. Whatever your heart desires, the universe conspires to bring it to you.
110. We are what we say, so be careful how you speak. What you say is what you receive. Imagine every wish you’ve ever had coming true. Dream big and you’ll live a life beyond your wildest imagination.
The world is waiting for your voice. The power of our thoughts is so great. It’s time we start thinking, speaking, praying, and writing correctly all the time. These quotes about speaking things into existence will give you words that you can use and live by when it comes to speaking positive things into existence.
Did you find this post helpful? Please, share it with your loved ones and social network. You can also drop your comments in the comments section below. Thanks.