How many times have you heard, “You can’t live the rest of your life like a child?!” Well, some new research suggests that living like a kid may lead to a longer life.
Who says you shouldn’t act like a kid? Being a kid is about having fun and being carefree. So why not bring some of those qualities into your daily life? After all, we can learn a lot from kids.
You should let your inner child out to play. It’s time to let your imagination run free as you fuel creativity, build new ideas, and learn ways to leave behind the mundane routines of your daily life.
These act like a kid quotes and sayings is your opportunity to be a kid again and have some beautiful moments that will have you feeling like a kid again. By acting like a child, you will see the world through fresh eyes and overcome any challenges with ease. You will also see opportunities that you might not have seen before, new ideas, and feel a sense of rejuvenation.
Below is a list of Act like a kid quotes and sayings:
Be Like a Child Quotes
Wherever you go and whatever you do, you’re forced to conform to a lifestyle your parents no doubt set forth for you. But it’s ok to make your life more like a kid, just do what seems fun and play hard. When you do, just make sure that it’s something that doesn’t hurt anyone else.
1. No matter how old you are, there’s no harm in acting like a kid now and then. Let’s embrace our inner child and have some fun!
2. Growing up doesn’t mean you have to grow out of things. When you feel like an adult, act like a kid. When you act like a kid, think like an adult.
3. Acting as a kid appeals to a common trait in all of us. Whether you’re 9 or 99, there’s no harm in releasing your inner child.
4. Forget about your worries and responsibilities for a day. You deserve to be carefree and playful. Though you are an adult, you are not too old for a day of fun.
5. In a world of grown-ups, it’s good to remember how to be a kid. When in doubt, take a break. Play with someone younger. You may learn something.
6. Be a kid again. Be curious about life and the world around you. Look at things from a child’s perspective, and appreciate them as if you’ve never seen them before.
7. Because I’m always thinking like a kid, I tend to see the world with a childlike sense of wonder. Let your inner child out and enjoy the wings.
8. No matter how old you get, it’s nice to see the world through a child’s eyes. All of us love being a kid again every once in a while. You know, play in the rain, try to catch fireflies, and hunt for ghosts.
9. When life gets you down, go back to the root of fun. Act like a kid, think like a billionaire. “Sing like no one’s listening, dance like no one’s watching, and live every day like it’s your birthday.”
10. Think like a kid. Be creative, be free, play. Nothing can stop you then. Live like a kid. Life’s better when you act like a kid.
11. Be silly, laugh loudly, and love deeply. After all, you only get to be a kid once. Let your inner child shine and act like a kid. Be more playful, explore a little, and live like your childhood self.
12. Forget being cool. Kids are the new cool. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. Doing what you’re afraid to do can be a powerful way to use your creative energy. The most valuable experiences are often the ones that scare you the most.
13. Your fears are nothing more than thoughts that you believe to be true. The purpose of your life is to prove yourself wrong. There is nothing to hold you back except you. The greatest pleasure of life is doing what people say you cannot.
14. Wake up, get out of bed and feel like a kid again. Live life with passion and adventure. It’s not all work and no play after all. Forget those rules. Forget those limitations. For once, do something the way you want to. And I bet it’ll be incredible.
15. Be a kid again. Take away all the stresses of your adult world and immerse yourself in something that brings you sheer joy. Don’t let the world stress you out. Act like a kid and enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
16. Our childhood is a precious part of our lives. Let our childhood guide you through the hardest parts of life. Take your intelligence back, and put your imagination to work…
17. You can choose to be a kid again. With the right perspective, you can live in a world where anything is possible, where any dream can come true, and where happiness reigns.
18. On the other hand, playing is a great way to relieve stress and put back a dose of childhood joy into your life. Think like a kid. Do anything like a kid does.
19. Don’t lose your childhood. Do anything that you did before and do it better than anyone else. And most importantly make sure to think like a kid before you act like one.
20. Think like a kid. Don’t act like an old man. The man who is enjoying life the most right now is the same person who was having the most fun as a kid.
21. Sure, we all have a lot of things to do. But when you let your imagination run free and think like a kid, you will learn to see things from a new perspective.
22. It’s important to think like a kid. It’s essential to creativity. If you never forget that there are no rules, you won’t limit what you create.
23. Enjoy life, remember every moment as a kid. It’s okay to act like a kid every once in a while. Have some fun, let your inner child take over.
24. Basically, acting like a kid is a good thing. If you’re not doing it now, you’re missing out on the simple pleasures in life. If you can’t be a child, act like one. Never grow up.
25. How fun to be a kid. Live your life like a kid. Be yourself and live out loud. Be playful and spontaneous, as life is too short for seriousness.
26. Growing up doesn’t mean you have to grow out of things. When you feel like an adult, act like a kid. When you act like a kid, think like an adult.
27. Don’t let age stop you from acting like a kid; laugh, play, and bring colour to your life. Get to anything you want in life by acting like a kid.
28. We all have a bit of a child inside of us. Be curious like a kid, and look around you with new eyes. You will always see something you have never seen before.
29. Always be curious, like a child. Mirror the untainted eyes of an infant, and see the world as you have never seen it before. You will always find something new to learn about the world around you.
30. Be a kid again. Be curious about life and the world around you. Look at things from a child’s perspective, and appreciate them as if you’ve never seen them before.
Quotes About Acting Like a Child
Fun is the only thing that everyone wants. When we were young, fun was what made us laugh, smile, and play all day long. Fun is exactly what you need in your daily life to enjoy a good laugh and smile throughout the whole day and live with more carefree moments among friends. Acting like a kid is a surefire way to recapture that carefree, playful happiness you know and love.
31. Be curious, act like a kid, always seek out new experiences because life’s an exciting adventure and you have everything to gain…
32. Curiosity, imagination, and enthusiasm show you life in all its facets. With a child’s inquisitive, wide-eyed wonder, you’ll re-discover the world around you.
33. Life’s too short to not act like a kid sometimes. Play in the leaves, paint your nails pink, and dance around to your favourite song. We’re meant to enjoy this ride called life, so do it up!
34. Life’s too short to not act like a kid sometimes. Leave the worries behind, step outside, and enjoy yourself for a bit. You only live once, so stop worrying and take the time to enjoy life. We’re meant to have fun!
35. People who act like kids sometimes are the ones who make this world a better place. Shake off some of your worries and dance around to your favourite song, paint your nails pink, or play with a puppy.
36. We all have a child-like spirit within us, embrace it with fun. Acting like a child is all about playing and finding joy in simple things.
37. You should never be afraid to act like a child. Fun, adventure, and joy are waiting for you. Acting like a kid can make the world a happier place. So don’t be afraid to be playful.
38. Embrace your inner child and feel the excitement and wonder of living. Live life to the fullest and make memories.
39. We all want to recapture our sense of wonder. Kids don’t schedule fun, they take spontaneous delight in the things around them. Be a kid again by acting like one today.
40. Act like a kid, think like a grown-up. Be yourself, but be the best version of yourself. Be playful and be happy, but remain ambitious and serious. Live in the moment but dream big.
41. Life is a journey to be enjoyed, not a contest to prove your worth. Be curious and adventurous. Be generous and kind. Be yourself, but be the best version of yourself.
42. Be inspired. Do things you never thought you could, feel emotions you never knew you were capable of, and find happiness in things that used to bring you down.
43. Acting like a kid means embracing your curiosity, spontaneity, and imagination. It means thinking creatively and taking the initiative to make things happen.
44. Acting as a kid means never having to take life too seriously. Being a kid is about being curious and open to new experiences. It’s about following your imagination.
45. Learning how to be a kid again means letting yourself be creative, having fun, and making the most of every opportunity. It means taking chances and doing things that take you out of your comfort zone.
46. Letting your inner child back out to play grants you an opportunity to revitalize your perspective and have a little fun. There are no rules to child’s play. Have fun!
47. We all need a little fun in our lives. Child’s play is the opportunity to reinvent and revitalize yourself, no matter your age. Break free of whatever rules and pressures may be holding you back and just have some fun for a change.
48. Play is the universal language of children and adults. Play invites us to let our inner child back out to play. If we can free ourselves of our adult rules, we might do some very creative things.
49. If you let your inner child out to play, you will increase your creativity and open the doors to innovation. It’s a great opportunity to stretch your imagination, refuel your creativity, get amazing ideas, and feel rejuvenated.
50. It’s time to break free of whatever rules and pressures may be holding you back. Whether you need a vacation, want to explore new hobbies, or just want to try something different, acting like a kid lets you do so guilt-free.
51. Acting like a kid will help you to stimulate your imagination, unleash your creativity and be free of rules and pressure. It’s the opportunity to take a mini-vacation away from the daily stress of life and just have some fun!
52. Life is hard; find a little joy. Do something completely different from your normal routine. Act like a kid, relax and have some fun!
53. Acting like a kid is a playground of the imagination – where you can effortlessly move between reality and fantasy. It’s a place to fully embrace all that makes you…you!
54. Let’s take a moment to reflect on the lighter side of life. We all need to leave adulting behind at times and have some fun and we’re here to help.
55. When you let your imagination soar, you will find new ways to innovate and be smarter. Unleash the child inside of you and discover a new way to keep your business ahead of the competition.
56. When you’re having fun you learn new ideas and increase your creativity. It’s time to play and discover new ways to be smarter.
57. Life is so boring these days, we all need to let our inner child back out to play and reconnect with the joy that makes us happy
58. The canvas to a child is not just created out of imagination and creativity, but also out of love. To find it again, and to embrace it as an adult we need only look around and remember. Play creates magic that can make our lives filled with warmth and joy. An invitation is waiting for each of us to be liberated once again.
59. Some people say that children are the ultimate examples of what we should all be. Play is the language that they have developed to get us through life’s more difficult tasks.
60. When we let go and find a way to laugh at ourselves, we find that childlike sense of wonder. We can look at this world with an open heart. Deep down, we all need something to remind us that it is okay to enjoy life and to take play seriously.
Best Quotes About Act Like a Kid
Dear you, be that child for a moment. Let go of your inhibitions, throw away your doubts, and indulge yourself in fantasy. You will be amazed at how many new ideas you come up with when you can think of the precursor to innovation. Acting like a kid is a key to staying healthy, young, stress-free, and productive.
61. Acting like a kid is never childish. It’s a novelty we should all embrace as we get older. Acting like a kid is not just the secret to being happy, but also the secret to living longer.
62. The benefits of being a child at heart may not be limited just to your happiness. People who act like kids are also happier and more fulfilled.
63. Laughter and playfulness are amazing medicines. They help people live longer and they fight illness. Imagine how great it would be to act like to always laugh out loud like you are a kid.
64. The formula to living a long and happy life is simple: be as close to a child as possible. Childhood laughter may be the secret to a long, healthy life.
65. A childlike heart knows no limits. It’s an endless source of joy, wonder, and imagination. A childlike heart is a fountain of happiness.
66. The joy of a child is a constant reminder that the important things in life are free. Singing, laughing, and sharing with friends.
67. Childlike imagination is one of the most powerful forces in life. A great life starts with a heart full of hope and optimism.
68. Life is too short to be ordinary. And this world is a place that’s meant for the extraordinary. You can have the joy of a child. The cost is free!
69. A child’s joy is timeless, everlasting, and real. A brief moment in time that you can return to at any point with a simple refrain of a song or the look on their face when they laugh.
70. Discovering nature, having new experiences, and trying something new are the joys that money can’t buy. Childhood is a time of wonder, filled with adventure and imagination.
71. Acting like a child to think like a kid: It may be silly, but science says it’s good for your brain. You can’t be an old head if you don’t behave like a child.
72. Making your next move with the attitude of a kid gives you the freedom to make things better. Just be yourself. Life should be merrier and more fun. It is a pursuit of happiness. Wishing you a day with lots of laughter!
73. Good things come to those who stay curious and playful. Life is too short to stress! Enjoy every moment, whether it’s playing with friends, having a snowball fight, or having popsicles on the stoop! Don’t take life so seriously. Have fun, enjoy each moment.
74. To be a true old head, one must always maintain a youthful and playful outlook. No matter your age, live like you’re 10 years younger than you are.
75. Age is nothing but a number, don’t age your mind. Be young at heart. Be curious about life. Be a kid again. Be yourself. Always. Because you never know where your honey lies.
76. Don’t be afraid to lose your way, because at the end of the day it could lead you to a destination, unlike any other.
77. Sometimes all it takes to start something is one little nudge in the right direction. Let your inner child come out!
78. When you’re ready to let your inner child out and start something new, don’t be afraid to take a different approach than the rest.
79. Just click on your dreams, and the journey begins. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. Mistakes can make you stronger and better. You can’t learn something until you try it. You can’t have an adventure without getting a little dirty!
80. The best adventures are the ones that you discover on your own. Don’t be afraid to explore and create. Act like a kid, have fun, and be cheerful.
81. Don’t lose the child inside. Act like a kid again and enjoy the simple things in life. Laugh like a kid, play like a kid, be a kid. Running around with friends and meeting new people. The beach is the perfect place to act like a child and feel like a kid again.
82. Do not act your age—behave like a kid because you are still one in the heart and mind. Smile. Laugh. Life is short and it’s okay to act like a kid from time to time.
83. Take a day to do the things you used to love as a child. Play with your friends, go sledging, build a snowman, or read a book. It’s time to get back in touch with your inner child!
84. Discover your inner child again. Let loose and laugh till your stomach hurts. We’re here to help you make the most of it. Live like a kid again and enjoy the most irresistible things in life.
85. Bring out the child in you and have some fun! Don’t waste precious time worrying about silly things like wrinkles and weight loss. Instead, bring joy to your life by playing a few games that kids enjoy.
86. It’s never too late to be a kid again. It’s time to be childlike, it’s time to enjoy life like you used to. Finding fun and adventure isn’t hard. It’s all around us, you just have to know where to look.
87. Your inner child needs some attention. Take today to remember the things that made you happy as a kid. Venture outside and play in the snow, have a snowball fight with your friends, build a snowman, or read a book. You’ll be amazed at how good it feels to reconnect with your childlike nature.
88. It’s time to take a day to do what you love again! Go out with old friends and do the things you used to love, like sledging down a hill or building snowmen. To get in touch with yourself, take an afternoon to catch up with an old friend. Whatever it is, spend time doing the things you love!
89. Try to relive your childhood. Do something you used to enjoy doing when you were a kid. It’s time to get in touch with your inner child. This is your moment to escape the pressures of everyday life, remember what it feels like to be a kid again, and do the things you love.
90. Take a break! Use this time to reconnect with your inner child and rediscover the things that make you happy.
91. Don’t lose the child inside. Protect your inner self, stay positive, and find happiness in small things. Enjoy the simple things in life.
92. Let’s face it, life is rushing by and the only constant thing is change. If a harmless activity gives you rest, why not do it? Even grown-ups love to play and let loose sometimes.
93. Act like a kid, think like a kid, and be happy like a kid. Whatever life situation you are in and whatever you are doing— Act like a kid. To keep yourself happy and positive, from time to time, act like a child.
94. Life is short. Get off your bikes and act like kids. Embrace the freedom of not being responsible for a million things at the same time. Kids don’t care about being cool or popular. They only care about being themselves and laughing a lot.
95. Here’s a secret: adults don’t know anything. Get back to being a kid. Embrace it. Everyone has an inner child. Let yours shine!
96. Everyone has an inner child. Let yours shine! Kid yourself not—you’ve still got a reason to smile. These are the moments that matter. Choose happily.
97. Being a kid is all about discovery, the discovery of yourself and the world around you. Don’t grow up too fast. Make today special by acting like a kid again. Jump around, dance in the middle of the street, sing loud and off-key. Find out what you’re made of, what you’re capable of!
98. You don’t have to be a kid to relive your childhood. You are never too old for some fun. Spend the day being a kid: Think of your friends, think of new things to do, go out and have fun.
99. It doesn’t matter what your age is. You can bring back all the memories and fun of your childhood. The world would be a lot better if we just loosened up and let ourselves have some fun.
100. The world would be a lot better if we just loosened up and let ourselves have some fun. Treat yourself to the happiness of life before adulthood, remember all the fun of childhood.
In our modern world, many adults seek to regain the joys of childhood. They like to laugh, play and enjoy life. People remember their childhood as joyous times filled with wonder, imagination, and laughter.
Act like a kid quote is an attempt to bring back childhood into our adult lives, to appreciate life as it is, in all its original glory. You can’t find the best quotes without finding them at a special place. Here is your place to get the best quotes about acting like a kid. Whatever you do here, you will find it interesting.