You seem to me as someone generous, caring and willing to bear another’s burden most of the time. Maybe not just you, but someone you know too. Let me say you are in a circle of kindhearted people, always giving to others.
The fact of life is that when you lend help to someone in any form, you show forth the beauty that resides within your soul, kindling the glow in them. This is how love spreads. However, you must note that not all who receive are willing to give, so it’s better not to expect a return for your kind gesture.
On the other hand, it’s a natural law that givers never lack, and anything you give has a way of returning to you. So when you give, and your giving is being returned in cash or kind, it’s okay to receive. Giving brings smiles to the face of those who give and receive. So, do not always give and not receive. If you’re giving a thing in return for your kind heart, do well to receive.
These awesome always giving never receiving quotes will gear you to make up your mind to continue in your generosity whether others reciprocate or not. Enjoy.
Always Giving Never Receiving Quotes
Giving is an act of kindness and love. But sometimes, you may feel like you’re getting drained from giving, especially when you are always giving but never receiving. Nonetheless, giving and not receiving is a virtue that brings men together and inspires their noblest efforts.
1. You are always giving and never receiving. Giving is not at all interesting, but receiving is, there is no doubt about it.
2. Have friends, not for receiving, but giving. Be comfortable with always giving and never receiving.
3. In a nutshell, my friend, loving someone is always giving, not receiving.
4. The law of nature posits that love delights and glorifies in always giving, never receiving
5. The soul lives forever by giving, not receiving. This is a grand paradox. You get the most by giving the most. Conversely, by receiving much, you impoverish yourself. By selfish accumulation, you become bankrupt
6. Failure to be perfect does not mean you are not a success; giving your best helps you understand the joy of receiving. It is in giving, never receiving, that we become good.
7. Life is never about receiving. It is about giving, knowing that someone might learn, understand or grow that little bit from the experience
8. I have come to believe that always giving and never receiving is the capacity of a big heart
9. If you’re giving and never receiving love, you’re not in the right relationship. If you’re receiving it and not giving it, then you are taking advantage of the other person
10. God, most of the time, always gives us good gifts but never receives them from us in return.
11. Dogs teach us a lot of things but none more important than to love unconditionally. They are always giving and never receiving
12. Reality is very contradictory, so I try to write, perfecting what I see, what I read, and what I feel in a feel-thinking way. In all, I keep giving even when I’m not receiving
13. Happiest is he who expects no happiness from others. So learn to love and give without receiving, always
14. A man does not entreat for love. It is the irresistible impulse towards each other of two souls; it is not a union in which there is always giving and never receiving
15. Giving is more joyous than receiving, not because it is a deprivation, but because in the act of giving lies the expression of my aliveness. It’s ok when you’re always giving to a person and never receiving from them
16. Should not the giver be thankful that the receiver received it? Even if you’re giving and not receiving. Giving is key in a time of need, and receiving is an act of mercy.
17. What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs. They keep giving and never receiving
18. Always giving value and never receiving feedback from customers is not healthy for business
19. My wife, family, and friends have all taught me about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving
20. Presents are made for the pleasure of who is always giving them, not the merits of who is receiving them
21. I know what I have given you; I do not know what you have received. I feel good even if I’m always giving and never receiving
22. Envy, jealousy, ambition, and any kind of greed are passions; love is an action, the practice of human power, which can be practised only in always giving and never receiving.
23. Love is an activity, not a passive effect; it is a “standing in,” not a “falling for.” In the most general way, the active character of love can be described by stating that love is primarily always giving, not receiving.
24. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give, especially in giving and never receiving.
25. Bounty always receives part of its value from how it is bestowed—in giving and never receiving.
26. In necessary things, unity; in doubtful things, liberty; in all things, charity– always giving, never receiving
27. No one has ever become poor by giving and never receiving. If you find one, show me
28. Charity: giving without receiving brings to life again those who are spiritually dead.
29. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, weary not in giving and never receiving
30. As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled. So is the fate of he that gives and never receives in return
31. Charity begins at home but should not end there. Be well in giving without receiving
32. Are you always giving and never receiving? No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
33. Be charitable to everyone but yourself, always giving to others and not receiving
34. Blessed are you that is always giving and never receiving. We only have what we give.
35. Charity is to will and does what is just and right in every transaction. It is demonstrated in giving, never in receiving
36. Make yourself one who is always giving even when not receiving. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
37. The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others. Charity comes with giving and not receiving
38. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others—giving them when we are not receiving from them
39. Our true acquisitions lie only in our charities when we keep giving, never receiving. We get only as we give.
40. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. Continue giving regardless of not receiving
41. Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the candle’s life will not be shortened. You won’t burn out if you keep giving and never receiving
42. Always giving and not receiving makes no decrease in the property. Instead, it multiplies it.
43. Flatter not thyself in thy faith in God if thou hast not charity for thy neighbour. Be comfortable giving unto others despite never receiving from them
44. Be set to give and not receive. You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.
45. If you can’t feed a hundred people, feed just one. Always give to them from whom you are never receiving
46. The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and dreaming dreams but of active giving and never receiving
47. Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves. It is better to be giving to others than receive from others
48. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others –in giving without receiving
49. It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give and never receive. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.
50. Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. The bottom line is always giving up when you are not receiving
51. I encourage you to keep giving even when not receiving. Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven.
52. No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. He that is always giving and never receiving is an angel on earth
53. Our mind is enriched by what we receive, and our heart by what we give. Become the man that is always giving and never receiving
54. Think of always giving, not receiving; not as a duty but as a privilege.
55. Charity never humiliated him who profited from it nor ever bound him by the chains of gratitude since it was not to him but God that the gift was made. When you always give and never receive, God smiles
56. Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day by giving and never receiving
57. Wealth isn’t always measured in dollar signs. We each have time, talent, and creativity, all of which can be powerful forces for positive change. Share your blessings in whatever form they come and to whatever level you have been blessed. Keep giving even when you are never receiving
58. Remember to always give without receiving. Charity sees the need, not the cause.
59. I have found that giving and never receiving liberates the giver’s soul among its other benefits.
60. Charity is kind. It is not easily provoked. It thinks no evil, believes and hopes all things. It can keep giving and never receive back
61. The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. He is always giving when not receiving. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own.
62. Where there is charity and wisdom in giving and not receiving, there is neither fear nor ignorance.
63. The charitable give out at the door and never receives, and God puts in at the window.
64. Always help others without any reason and give without the expectation of receiving anything in return.
65. It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. This includes giving when not receiving
66. Giving is not just about making a donation but giving and never receiving. It is about making a difference.
67. Generosity consists not in the sum given but in how it is bestowed. It is not about giving and never receiving, but the state of the heart.
68. A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog when you are just as hungry as the dog, giving to others without receiving in return.
69. Charity must become a fundamental state of mind and heart that guides us in all we do. Be willing to continue giving when you’re not receiving
70. It is a part of life when you’re giving and never receiving. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
71. Charity should always be a constant. Giving to a friend and never receiving should not end
72. Every man goes down to his death bearing in his hands only that which he has given away. These words will keep you on the path of giving while you’re never receiving
73. If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent. Most of all always gave to and never received from the less privileged
74. Did universal charity prevail; the earth would be a heaven, and hell a fable. We can make it work if we will be giving even when we’re never receiving
75. If you are the type that is always giving and never receiving in return, let me tell you that the simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
76. The next time you want to withhold your help, your love, or your support for another for whatever reason, in giving without receiving, ask yourself a simple question: do the reasons you want to withhold it reflect more on them or do you? And which reasons do you want to define yourself forevermore?
77. Everyone has the potential to give something back, though few are willing to be on the side of giving and never receiving in return
78. Give, but keep giving when you’re never receiving until it hurts. It’s a higher life
79. Charity is a supreme virtue and the great channel through which the mercy of God is passed on to mankind. Giving and not receiving from others is the virtue that unites men and inspires their noblest efforts.
80. Compassion is the root of charity. It will inspire you to become a person who is always giving and never receiving anything back
81. Being a person who’s always giving and never receiving is a rare virtue. Love is a universal remedy against discord and a holy cement for mankind.
82. The proper aim of giving is to put the recipients in a state where they no longer need our gifts. However, you must be ready to be the one always giving and never receiving
83. If you combine all the spectral rays into a single beam, you get white light; and if you combine all the virtues into a single beam, you get clarity. You show real charity when you are giving and never receiving anything back
84. True love is found in giving and never receiving. He who has never denied himself for the sake of giving has but glanced at the joys of charity.
85. He who has no charity deserves no mercy. Being merciful in love is in giving and not receiving anything in return when you do so
86. You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. Keep giving without receiving. It’s an act of love
87. Beauty is not who you are on the outside; it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. When you show it by giving without receiving, that is beauty personified
88. What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other? How do we prove love if we’re not giving when we never receive?
89. Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or the darkness of destructive selfishness. A man who is yet to come to terms with giving but never receiving, is yet to attain the highest good
90. When we always give cheerfully without receiving our gift, everyone is blessed.
91. Despising to make up your mind to always keep giving and never receiving wraps you up in yourself. And a man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
92. The value of a man resides in what he gives. If you want to be a giant, ready to keep giving even when you’re not receiving
93. Sometimes, those who give the most have the least to spare. They are always giving and never receiving
94. The best recreation is to do good. Be so good to the point that your hands are always giving but never receiving
95. Our prayers for others flow more easily than those for ourselves. This shows we are made to live by charity. We are made to live by giving and never receiving
96. Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others by always giving and never receiving the stories they share about you.
97. We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others. Have we done enough of giving and never receiving?
98. As we work to create light for others by giving to them and never receiving anything as a reward, we naturally light our own way.
99. Charity and love are the same — with charity, you give love, so don’t just give money but reach out your hand instead. Always make a name for yourself by giving to others and never receiving
100. The only time to look down on your neighbour is when you’re bending over to help them when you’re giving them good things and not receiving a payback
Although you may not have been receiving from people who you have been generous to, you have come this far all the same as a kind person. So, don’t give up or relent as a generous giver, for your giving will return in good measure, and when it does, receive with your whole heart.
I hope you have been enlightened by these always giving never receiving quotes. Ensure to share them with your family and friends. Thanks.