Always keep smiling and be happy, no matter what happens. If you are having a bad day, force yourself to smile and even laugh at something funny. If you can’t find anything funny, then try making a joke out of it for yourself. You will feel better about yourself and about life in general if you are able to make light of your problems instead of letting them bring you down further into depression or anxiety.
It is true that sometimes it is not easy or even possible to smile when things are going wrong around us or when we’re feeling down about something or someone else’s actions towards us. But forcing ourselves to smile can help lift our moods up again after we’ve been frustrated by something or someone else’s behaviour towards us – whether it be family members, friends, workmates or strangers on the street! It might seem silly at first but it really does help!
Smiling also reduces stress levels in your body as well as your mind. When we smile, we produce endorphins which are chemicals that reduce stress levels in our bodies by making us feel better physically and mentally by releasing positive energy into the atmosphere around us. Also, when we smile, it makes others around us feel comfortable too because when people see someone smiling at them, they automatically tend to smile back which creates a positive energy chain reaction between people who are around each other which helps create a more positive environment for everyone involved!
Here I have gathered together always keep smiling and be happy quotes for your inspiration through whatever it is you are going through.
Always Keep Smiling and Be Happy Quotes
Always be happy and spread joy to others, smile and make others smile. Life is what you make it. Always stay happy, spread joy to everyone, and smile whenever you are with someone. Keep smiling because the world uses beautiful quotes for those that smile often.
1. You don’t need to change the world, just your own world. Always remember that you are special. You can be happy and also inspire others to be happy. Always smile and be happy.
2. Enjoy each day of your life and make it even better than yesterday. Embrace every experience as you move through life. Every day is another chance to be the best you can be. Try new things, embrace all of life’s goodness and always smile.
3. Smile always, and spread joy. Be positive, and motivate others. Stay motivated, be positive and spread joy! Infuse positivity in yourself and others and spread joy wherever you go. Smile always and make a wish!
4. When you smile, everyone’s day becomes brighter. Be happy and spread happiness to everyone! Enjoy every moment, forget about the negative things and spread happiness!
5. Smiling is contagious. It keeps you happy and it spreads joy to those around you. Be positive. Stay motivated and confident.
6. Life isn’t only about material things, take time every day to be positive and spread love to those around you. Always keep up your spirits and be positive.
7. Whatever your goal may be, you can achieve it. While there will be difficulties and obstacles in the way, you must always remain positive. Always keep smiling and be happy.
8. Take it one day at a time. Don’t get bogged down by your problems. There are a million reasons to be positive. Start by having faith in yourself and your abilities. Remember to always smile and be happy.
9. Success requires sacrifice and hard work. Be enthusiastic, follow your dreams, and never give up. There is no easy way to get there. Success will require sacrifice and hard work. You need to be enthusiastic and inspire those around you. Never give up and always follow your dreams. Smile always.
10. With the best attitude, and a positive life, you will climb to the highest places. You have to work hard to succeed in life. A little sacrifice goes a long way. If you love what you do, the obstacles won’t matter.
11. You will face many challenges in life but don’t let that stop you from trying. There are lessons to be learned from everyone, and they can all lead to success.
12. Dedicate your life to making a difference, and you’ll never work a day in your life. Do what excites and fulfils you, and you’ll be more successful than you ever imagined.
13. There are hard days ahead, but you have the strength to tackle them. Follow your dreams, surround yourself with people who believe in you and do what needs to be done.
14. There’s never a good reason to stop smiling. Stay positive and keep your head up. Good things will happen if you stay hopeful. So smile, it will make you happier!
15. There’s never a bad reason to smile. Keep your head held high, your troubles will soon be over. Good things are coming if you just keep hoping for them!
16. Life is full of ups and downs. Don’t let the downs get you down. There are better things ahead so keep up the good fight! Always smile and be happy.
17. As the world continues to crumble, be a light in the darkness. Stay positive about the future and look for opportunities every day. When you’re having a bad day, think of all the great things you have to be happy about. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
18. With a smiling attitude, problems become less problematic. Embrace the power of positivity by looking at your obstacles not as a roadblock but instead as a lesson in how to accomplish anything you put your mind to.
19. Life isn’t about what happens to you. It’s about what you do with what happens to you. It’s always a good time to stay positive. A smile goes a very long way. Smiling will also motivate you to do more, so keep your head up and keep smiling.
20. It’s always a good time to stay positive. A smile goes a long way. Keep your chin up and wear a smile. Your positivity will motivate you to achieve your goals faster.
21. Stay positive and smile. There is always a second chance to make a first impression. A smile will motivate you to do more, so keep your head up, and keep smiling.
22. When you smile, you can light up a room! People love to be around happy people. When you are optimistic and smiling, you are automatically seen as more attractive.
23. A smile can have a big impact on others. If you are smiling, you make others around you feel at ease and this makes them happy too. This cheerful feeling attracts people to you and makes them want to talk to you.
24. It doesn’t matter what kind of expressions you use or how often you crack jokes. What matters is that you show other people that you’re happy – especially because smiling gives you a more positive outlook and cheerful vibe.
25. Smile! It’s a surefire way to cheer others up and boost your own mood. Show off your pearly whites, gain friends and influence people. Wearing a SMILE today. Just for you.
26. No one likes a Negative Nancy. So stick with the positive, even when things aren’t going your way. It’s contagious! Smile. It may not vanquish all of your troubles, but it can help make the world a better place. And it might make some poor person’s day.
27. Above all, be kind. Smile, and it may not vanquish all of your troubles, but it can help make the world a better place. And it might make some poor person’s day.
28. Smile. It may not make all your troubles go away, but there is always someone who will appreciate it. And I’m happy you did. Smile. It’s free, and it may change someone else’s life for the better.
29. Let your smile shine! It might not solve all of your problems, but it’s a great way to inspire optimism. Smile. It’s free. It might brighten someone else’s day, and it’ll make you feel better too.
30. Life is short, so what’s your excuse for not being happy? A positive attitude will take you far in life. Keep smiling and you will have better chances at success than those who frown.
31. Life is short. What’s your excuse for not being happy? Be positive and achieve your goals. Life is short. Life’s too short to stay sad. Get out of that funk and get excited about life. You can do anything if you set your mind to it!
32. You’ve got one shot at this life and none of us knows how long we’re going to last. Make the most of every single day by living with a great attitude. Attitude determines your altitude so keep your head high, have a smile on your face, and get to work.
33. Remember, life isn’t all about loss and failure. Shed the negative, grumpy attitude and find reasons to be happy. Don’t let another day go by before you pursue what you love. Smile when you wake up, laugh when it hurts, and dance when no one else is around.
34. Leave a good impression on others. There’s always room for improvement, so be open to learning and growing every day. Fake it until you make it!
35. As you walk down the hall, people will look at you and feel content by seeing you smile. The more you smile, the more likely you are to keep on smiling. A smile will also keep you motivated to do your homework and not procrastinate.
36. Smile! It makes life so much better. A positive attitude will build you up and a smile will bring you places. A positive outlook on life can improve your prospects in many ways, don’t let negativity into your life.
37. Smile, the world smiles with you! A smile is contagious. When you pose for a photo, don’t forget to smile! Share your photos and make the world smile with you.
38. Smile, there are people out there who are less fortunate than you! Smile, because it spreads happiness! Smile more and be happier, it’s not that hard.
39. Live a life filled with more happiness and friends! Be the leader you always wanted to be! Succeed today! Whether the issue is large or small, look on the bright side and be positive. Look at the positives and everything will be okay.
40. Stay positive no matter what! The world is a wonderful place. Never lose hope, and always look on the bright side. The sun shines on us all. It’s time to start smiling, no matter what’s going on. Things are never as bad when we have hope.
41. The sun shines on all of us. Even when things seem bad and you’re at your lowest, there is always hope. Always. The sun will always rise and set. No matter what happens in life, we should always have a reason to feel optimistic about tomorrow.
42. Keep your chin up. Look at the glass half full. There’s a good outlook on every situation. No matter what, don’t complain; just smile and be happy. Life can give us beautiful days, but only we can make them beautiful.
43. Smiles are contagious. There are no problems, just opportunities. When you face adversity and feel like quitting, take a step back, assess the situation, and find a solution.
44. When you smile, you reduce the enormity of a problem. No matter how many times you fail, dust yourself off, and keep moving forward. When life gives you, lemons squeeze out all the juice and make lemonade.
45. Just when you think it’s over whatever’s been haunting you will disappear. We don’t win because we are lucky or smart. We win simply because we never give up. Always be happy and keep smiling.
46. Do not give up – use every occasion to practice, and never cease doing what you believe to be good. The world is always beautiful and wonderful. There are times when you stumble across obstacles, but these obstacles should not hinder your happiness. See the good side of everything, and you will be truly grateful for what you have.
47. You should open your eyes to the world again and pay witness to all the wonders hidden in plain sight. Even if there are troubles, they can be overcome. The world is a wonderful place. You just have to find what makes you happy.
48. It’s hard to stay positive sometimes. In fact, it can even be painful. But if you look for the good in things and try to appreciate what you have, you’ll find that it’s not so hard after all.
49. No matter what happens, keep a positive attitude. Have faith that there’s a solution in sight, or even better, is already within reach.
50. Life is full of unpleasant and sad moments. We fail, we lose things we love, and we lose people. But that’s the story of everyone. On the other hand, there are small pleasures in our lives that make us happy. These are real treasures you should cherish in your everyday life.
51. Aim high, work hard, and God will surely prosper you. People say it’s impossible. We say it’s possible, and we’re going to prove it. Think positively. Attitude reflects success, if you have a positive attitude you are more likely to achieve the goals set in life. Make the right choices and always chase your dreams
52. Make a conscious effort to be happy. Your life will benefit, and so will those around you. Do something good for yourself and the world around you. Make a conscious effort to be happy today.
53. Be happy and make others happy as well. It is contagious and creates a positive environment that promotes productivity. Being happy is the key to a successful life. If you aren’t happy, are you successful? Doubtful. Put yourself first.
54. Make a goal to wake up each morning with a smile on your face. Dreams will become reality, you can excel at what you love to do, and anything is possible.
55. If you are feeling like you’re in a rut, you need to re-focus and refocus on your goals. Keep positive. It’s never too late to recharge and find joy in what you do and who you care about the most.
56. It’s never too late to recharge. Keep positive and find joy. Your new year is about to begin. Now is the time for you to start anew and make this a year you look back on and smile. Make more time for your friends and family and find joy in what you do.
57. When things seem the darkest, just remember… Tomorrow will be brighter. Let the sunshine in, it’s a new day. Do what you love and create a better tomorrow.
58. Limiting beliefs leave you with a feeling of low self-esteem and endless anxiety. Whether you’re stuck in the past or worrying about what is yet to come, negative thoughts will keep you from living the life you deserve. It’s time for your life to be the way you want it to be. Work with our professionals and change will happen fast for you.
59. What good is inspiration if you don’t see it through? Stay motivated. There’s no time like the present to make positive changes to your life. Always keep smiling and be happy.
60. You can gain a new perspective. You can start fresh. Make tomorrow brighter. Always remember that things will only get better if you keep your head up and smile.
61. You only get out of life what you put into it. You’re not alone in this – even the smallest effort makes a big difference. Everything starts with your attitude. Be grateful and stay motivated. The world is changing every day, so let’s make tomorrow brighter together.
62. Don’t be afraid to take risks. Take it one day at a time and keep your head up – tomorrow will be better. Let go of the past, and strive towards a promising future. Always remember that there will always be sunshine after the rain.
63. When life seems at its darkest moments, remember that the future will soon be brighter and everything will get better. You have a bright future ahead of you. Keep yourself motivated and be proud of what you achieve; never dwell on what you lack.
64. At the end of the day, no matter if you win or lose, success or failure, there’s always a reason why you can smile.
65. Keep your chin up and always look at the bright side. Bad things happen. Life throws curve balls. Good times come and go. It’s important to remember that life is full of ups and downs and it will all even out in the end.
66. Yes it’s true that there are some things you cannot control, but you should never let that stop you from living your life fully. Some of the greatest moments in my life were when I was so busy looking forward to something good, that I didn’t even notice being happy about what I had right here at that moment. So what if things aren’t perfect? Smile anyway and be grateful for those things.
67. Smile. Life is good. What matters most is how you feel about yourself. Smile. It’s contagious. Life doesn’t always have to be a struggle. Sometimes, it’s enough just to enjoy ourselves.
68. Be happy, positive, and thankful. Keep smiling, it makes you look good. Always smile more, laugh more, and remember that what’s important in life is to be happy.
69. Smile more, laugh more and appreciate the little things in life. If you want to be happy, be happy.
70. Smile, laugh, and have the courage to follow your dreams. Being happy is what’s most important in life. The journey itself is the reward.
71. Life is too short to be anything but happy. And like you, we believe that happiness comes from sharing ‘life’s simple joys’ with those you love.
72. Find reasons to be cheerful, pleasant and positive in every situation. Don’t lose hope, back down from a challenge, or run from your problems; keep going no matter what life throws at you. We’ll always have those we love to hold on to.
73. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away. Whether you like it or not, tomorrow is another day, so look on the bright side of life and keep on smiling.
74. Tomorrow is another day, so don’t let your struggles get you down. SMILE! Don’t let the challenges you face get you down. Every new day is an opportunity for you to try again, and glowing at our beaming face will help keep things in perspective.
75. SMILE! Life’s too short to get stuck in a bad mood. Grin and bear it … or use a FakeSmile! Keep your chin up, because even when times are tough, you can always turn things around.
76. No matter how dark your dreams seem, never lose hope. Believe in yourself and know that victory lies ahead! Life is short, so be positive. Whether you like it or not, tomorrow is another day. You can’t change the past but you can decide what to do with your future.
77. When things get tough, just breathe and remember that you’ve got this. Life is full of challenges. It doesn’t matter how hard it gets, keep a positive attitude. A positive mind leads to positive actions.
78. You have to keep moving forward. You can’t just sit there and feel sorry for yourself. You can still change your situation. Learn to love the journey and give thanks for each day.
79. Life offers opportunities to those willing to pursue their dreams. Work hard and don’t let setbacks destroy your faith in yourself. Always inspire yourself to keep smiling and be happy.
80. There are times in your life when you need a little inspiration. You’re feeling down on yourself and need some help. Other times, you’re doing fine with things just the way they are. All that changes when something fresh happens or someone special enters your life.
81. The power of smiling is in the hope it brings others. It improves the lives of both the one who gives and the one who receives.
82. Every time you smile, it changes the world for the better. It brightens someone else’s day and draws attention to the goodness in people.
83. Smiling is contagious. When you smile, it not only inspires others to smile but also fills you with positive energy. Smiling can boost energy and heart rate, and improve brain function and our overall mood.
84. Nothing good comes easy, but that shouldn’t stop you from smiling. Good luck! If you can’t smile when everything is going wrong, when else will you?
85. Smiling releases a chemical in the brain that generates positive feelings. When we choose to be genuinely happy for people, we build bridges and forge new relationships which can have a positive effect on our health, job satisfaction and even productivity.
86. Smile, it’s free. Always Keep Smiling. Keep smiling, no matter what happens. Life is too short to be in a bad mood. Make sure your day is full of smiles and laughter.
87. Regardless of what you do, success is determined by persistence and hard work. A smile always helps to lighten the mood. No matter how many obstacles you face in business and life, the key to success is always to stay focused on your goals. Smile and good things will come your way.
88. Get out there and work hard at whatever you do. Be positive and enjoy your life to the fullest. Make sure to laugh as much as possible. The only way to achieve success is through persistence and dedication. A little bit of positive thinking, every day will help you immensely.
89. Be persistent. Be hard-working. Be kind. The rest will take care of itself. You can do it! Your dreams are only limited by your imagination. No one knows where the road to success will lead. That’s why it’s so important to enjoy the ride.
90. Always keep smiling and be happy. Always stay positive, never lose hope and make others feel good too. Smile because you deserve to be happy! Say “yes” to life and everything it has to offer.
91. There are no reasons or occasions to be gloomy. It is your job to stay positive, keep smiling and make other people around you smile as well. Don’t harm anyone because of anger. Prioritize positive emotions and never let them go.
92. Don’t let anything slow you down, and always maintain a positive attitude. Even when things seem bleak, there’s room for growth and change. Make every day the best day of your life. Be positive and smile, let nothing get you down.
93. Every day is a chance to start over, to live better, eat healthier, and get excited about what’s possible. Smile and say yes to life!
94. Live life to the fullest and don’t be afraid to try something new. Smile and say yes to new opportunities. Stop saying no! Life is too short. Stop waiting, stop dreaming and start living.
95. Your life has a lot to offer. Accept it, be grateful and appreciate it. Be bold, be cheerful and be optimistic. It is always fun to smile, but it’s even better when you have something nice to smile about
96. Smiles are always important, but it’s what you are doing when you are smiling that truly matters. Smile. It lifts your energy, brightens your day, and improves the quality of your life. A smile can be contagious. It can warm hearts, strengthen relationships, and make the world a little brighter. So go ahead and exercise your facial muscles – and smile!
97. Showing a sincere smile can have a positive impact on your mood, and even on the people around you. It makes people feel good about themselves and encourages them to be kind to others. Make a conscious effort to smile more often.
98. Don’t go through life begrudgingly. Smile and be happy with what you have. Smile and change the world around you. Don’t let sadness get the best of you!
99. Don’t let sadness get the best of you. Look on the bright side, find out how to feel better and be productive! First, let’s address your situation. The key is to not allow sadness to dictate your actions.
100. Don’t let sadness get you down. We can help you. Always be upbeat and happy to be around, because you never know who you can inspire! Lean on us. We’re all in this together. Stay motivated and press on, despite the challenges.
I hope you found the best quotes from these always keep smiling and be happy quotes that will help to make your day better, make your soul more positive, and give you the ability to brighten up a gloomy day.