Life is a relatively short time with a great many problems, difficulties, and tragedies. It is also full of unexpected good things — moments of happiness that come from nowhere. Whenever something bad happens to you, or whenever you lose something valuable, it is easy to be sad and upset for a long time, or even for your whole life.
Almost everyone goes through sad moments in their lives. Most of us know what it’s like to be sad. Sometimes you just feel down. Sometimes it feels like you’re thinking everything is terrible. But most of the time, you never know what set you off or how long it will last. Chances are, everyone around you has felt the same way at some point in their lives, and most people feel this way at least once in a while.
The grieving process isn’t what most people are referring to when they say that something isn’t ‘realistic.’ Grief is real and sad, but so much of what we feel is because of our own choices and behaviours. Sadness is a choice, too.
Being sad is a habit. Virtually everyone does it. The difference between unhappy people and those who aren’t is that unhappy people don’t know how to break their own bad habits. We have to learn to break it and choose never to be sad.
Therefore, to encourage yourself, loved ones or someone out there not to be sad, some motivational quotes have been written. You will find them in the compilation of never be sad quotes below. Don’t hesitate to go through them.
Never Be Sad Quotes
Never be sad. Life is full of ups, downs and in-betweens. But what we need to remember is that life is a journey, and we’re never truly lost. Keep your head up and keep moving forward in spite of the challenges that arise along the way.
1. Never be sad, never be blue. Always remember to smile, to live your life with a grin on your face.
2. Never be bad. Happiness is a choice. You can have anything you want in life if you’re willing to work for it.
3. Never be sad. Never feel sorry for yourself, even if the world is ending. You’re not responsible. Don’t be afraid of tomorrow; be grateful for today.
4. Never be sad. Never be sorry. Never let a day go by that you haven’t enjoyed, especially when it’s hard to enjoy each day.
5. Never be sad. Keep smiling, never let those clouds in your heart get too big. Don’t let the rain make you mad, it might be a good thing.
6. Never be sad. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need.
7. Never be sad. You can’t change the world. But you can change your own world, and that’s a good thing.
8. Never be sad. Your future is a promise, not a guarantee. Live the life you have imagined and never be sad.
9. Remember to never be sad, because if you take the time to smile it will brighten up your life and everyone around you.
10. Never be sad, never say goodbye. Always have a smile on your face and go with the flow of life.
11. Never be sad. No matter how dark things seem, it’s just a cloud passing.
12. Live life to the fullest, even if it’s difficult. Never be sad, always be a happy person. The best thing to do when you’re sad is smile.
13. Never be sad. Today is the day that you make it to the next level, life’s biggest challenges are only a few steps away.
14. They say you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. You don’t have to be sad or angry all the time. Life is too short for that.
15. Never be sad. Always keep your eyes open, always be learning, and always be growing. Life is a journey and you never know where it will take you. Seek opportunities for happiness and success.
16. We can’t change what’s happened in the past, but we can be thankful for our blessings and make the most of them. Never be sad.
17. Never be sad. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel small, don’t let anyone ever belittle your ideas, and don’t let any boring people get in the way of your dreams.
18. Never be sad. Life is full of adventure, movement, love and magic. Take the time to see what’s out there: pastures, flowers, and blue skies.
19. Never be sad. If you’ve got a dream, don’t ask anyone to help you make it happen. You gotta do it yourself.
19. Never be sad. If you want to succeed, be determined and enthusiastic. If you want to learn, work hard and keep studying. If you want to grow, focus on progress and always try to improve yourself.
20. Never be sad when you don’t have a reason to be. You will always find one, no matter how bleak things seem at the moment.
21. Don’t be sad, be happy. You never know how many people you have in your life until you lose them. Don’t shed tears for what is gone, but celebrate the memories you made with them.
22. Never be sad. When you find yourself feeling down, reach out for help. There is always someone who cares, even if it seems that way at the time.
23. When you’re sad, don’t cry. When you’re happy, don’t sing. Smile because that makes others smile too.
24. Never be sad. Don’t let the past destroy your future, because you have the choice to make. The best things in life are worth waiting for.
25. Never be sad. Don’t let anything you do today be small. Be big in everything you do, because the world sees more than you think it does.
26. Never be sad. Never feel sorry for yourself. You’re allowed to be happy and enjoy your life.
27. It is better to be happy than sad. It is better to laugh than cry. So go out and have some fun, because life is too short not to enjoy the little things.
28. There’s nothing wrong with being sad, but don’t let it conquer you. You’ll find strength in your sorrows and learn to cherish the best that life has to offer.
29. Never be sad. The things we remember most are the things that made us happiest. The memories are there to remind you of what will bring you happiness.
30. Never be sad. Remember that you’re a part of something much bigger than yourself. Always look for the best in every situation and be optimistic about life.
31. Life is too short to be sad, smile and laugh more. Life is too short to be angry, forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges, love and live life to the fullest.
32. Never be sad. No matter your circumstances, you can always find a reason to smile. Don’t let the bad things in life get you down. If you’re depressed, change your state of mind and instead think happy thoughts!
33. Never be sad. I never fail to be amazed by the power of a smile. It can change your day, it can change your life and it can even change the world.
34. Never be sad. Live a life with no regrets. Stop saying I should have, I could have and I wish I could have done this or that. And start saying “I’m glad that happened.”
35. Never be sad, or have a feeling that things aren’t going to work out. You’re always going to make it through. Never give up on your dreams and goals. Always believe in yourself.
36. Don’t ever be sad. Life is too short and there are too many beautiful things to see, smell, touch and taste… to be sad.
37. Don’t put too much on your plate, or try to be everything for everyone. Be one thing at a time and enjoy it. No matter what happens, don’t ever be sad.
38. Never be sad, if you don’t know what to do with your time. Life is full of twists and turns. Be the one who always stays positive, never be sad.
39. Don’t be sad. It’s just the season when things go a little wrong. It’s the time of year for new beginnings. And it’s the only time of year that you get to send someone on their way with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.
40. Never be sad. Sometimes it’s hard to see the good things that happen in life. So instead of looking back on what you’ve lost, focus on what you’ve gained.
41. Don’t ever be sad. Life is full of joy, happiness, and laughter. Enjoy it while you can!
42. Never be sad, always be awesome. Always remember that everyone has something good in his or her life. Be happy, don’t be sad. Be grateful and never forget the people who always care for you.
43. When you’re sad, don’t worry about the world. Things are not always going to be easy and sometimes people aren’t going to treat you like you want them to. But what’s most important is that you have the ability to change how you feel about something and make it better.
44. If you’re sad, know that it will pass. Don’t worry about a thing. Don’t let sorrows, troubles and worries stop you from being happy. Smile when your heart is full of grief and happiness.
45. Never be sad. You don’t have to be the best. In fact, you can’t be the best and fail at everything. You must choose carefully, choosing what matters most to you and becoming that person who is ready for anything.
46. Some people are born to be sad, but there are others who keep smiling through it all. Make a joyful life for yourself and never be sad.
47. Never be sad. You are a warrior. Always be strong, always be courageous. Never let anyone break you down.
48. Never be sad. The past is only history. The future is a mystery. Today is a gift–that’s why it’s called the present. It’s a wonderful time to start over and make a new future.
49. Don’t be sad when someone hurts you, instead smile and let that sadness motivate you to become a better person.
50. Never be sad. No matter what you do, whatever you’re going through, something can always be better. Always be the best you can be.
51. Never be sad. Life is tough. You will make mistakes, you will lose hope and faith and people will let you down. But it’s all part of the journey, so keep going.
52. Never be sad. Don’t let the past control your future. Always be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.
53. The saddest thing I know, is when you’re sad. Never be sad, never be sad. Put your smile back on, it’s time to shine!
54. Never be sad, always be thankful. Remember: The world has enough suffering, the world should be full of happiness and smiles.
55. Never be sad. Don’t let a single day go by that you aren’t grateful for. It’s never too late to change for the better…
56. Never be sad, there are people around you who care, who love you and would do anything for you.
57. Don’t let your sadness define you. You are way more than who you feel sad, angry or hurt.
58. Don’t let the bad things bother you. The only thing that can stop you from being happy is you. You can’t be sad forever. Life is too beautiful to stay sad for long.
59. Never be sad, never be blue. Never give up on your dreams, maybe they are too big to fail.
60. Life is too short to be sad. Having a good time is always more important than being right.
61. When you are sad, be happy. When you are angry, be kind. When you worry, pray. But when you fall down, pick yourself up and keep going because life is not a dress rehearsal, it’s a motion picture that will never end.
62. Be happy. Be positive. Be optimistic. Don’t let the bad things in life get you down and make you sad. Stay strong and keep fighting for what you’ve got until you reach success.
63. Never be sad, even if you’re sad. Never be angry, even if you are hurt. Never doubt, even if you are right. Be compassionate, by all means of yours.
64. Never be sad. Happiness is the best medicine. I’ve always been told that it helps to find something you love doing and do it every day.
65. Never be sad. Every day is a new opportunity to be nice, kind and generous. Light your candle, smile and be grateful. Tomorrow won’t always be better.
66. Never be sad. Keep moving forward. The past is already gone, and that’s all the more reason to make sure it doesn’t haunt you.
67. Never be sad. When you’re sad, it’s easy just to say “I’m sad.” But when you know that there’s a way out, then you will find the strength to keep going even when things look hopeless.
68. Never be sad. The secret to happiness is not in finding the right person, but in making the right person yourself.
69. Never be sad. When the going gets tough, remember that life is always better when you’re happy and having fun.
70. Never be sad. You can’t control life, but you can control your attitude. Stay positive and happy. Don’t let your small troubles make you small.
72. Never be sad, we all have bad days. However, your bad days will never beat the good memories you have.
73. Live your life to the fullest. Never be sad, never be blue you have so much to be thankful for, and we are blessed to live in a time in history when humans are progressing at such an amazing rate.
74. Don’t be sad and don’t ever let anyone make you feel like there’s a mountain to climb. You have nothing to prove to anyone, so just be happy and enjoy your life.
75. Never be sad. Best way to stay positive? Smile, laugh, love and always remember the good things in life.
76. Don’t be sad or envy the happy. Be grateful for all you have, and keep working to get what you want. You are the master of your own destiny.
77. Never be sad. Don’t be afraid to chase your dreams. The world is full of people who will tell you that it’s impossible. The only person who can stop you from doing something great is you.
78. No matter what happens stay strong and never be sad, remember you are a survivor. Don’t let your sad days drag you down. Simple things can make you smile again, like laughter or a painting from the past. Happiness is out there waiting for you when you’re ready it will find you.
79. Never be sad. Never let things bother you, or go on and on in your head when there is always someone else to help you.
80. Don’t let sad days make you sad. Make them happy days and good memories. Tomorrow is a new day and there are many ways to make it better.
81. Never be sad. At times you may feel like you are not enough. But when you think of all the things that make you special, it’s easy to forget those who don’t and feel great about yourself.
82. Never be sad. Even if you feel like it, just smile. I don’t know how but try to see the good in everything. Embrace every moment and never be sad.
83. Never be sad. Sometimes the best way to lighten up is to remember all the things that could’ve been and missed. And just be happy with what you have.
84. Never be sad. Don’t spend your time wishing away the bad things in life; use it to learn from them and make yourself better.
85. Never be sad. Tomorrow is another day and there are things to be done. You can never be sad if you have a smile on your face.
86. Never be sad. We are not defined by our past. We choose to be sad or happy because of what we do with our life now.
87. Never be sad. Life has been through so many changes for us, but we have a choice – to be joyful or sad. It is our own decisions that determine the outcome of our lives.
88. Never be sad. You are not your past. You are not your circumstances. You are the result of a choice, the result of a belief, and most importantly, the result of an attitude.
89. Don’t be sad. Don’t regret the past, but don’t live in it either. Sometimes it’s the smallest things that make you smile.
90. Never be sad. When things are hard, remember that there is always hope. No matter what happens, you will get through the situation and make it through the day.
91. Never be sad. Happiness is a choice, not something that just happens by chance. Don’t wait for the world to change to make it happen for you. Be happy today and every day.
92. Never be sad. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So embrace your imperfections, learn from them and become who you were always meant to be.
93. Never be sad. It’s not the things you didn’t do that got you down. It’s the things you did and still can’t change. Don’t give up, keep going. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
94. Never be sad. Nothing is lost in what you hope for, just adjust your focus accordingly. No matter how bad your day has been, don’t forget that it’s always darkest before dawn.
95. No matter how much you’ve lost, never be sad. Be grateful for what you have, and remember that even though you’ll have changes to look forward to, they’re good changes.
96. Never be sad. Don’t be sad, don’t be blue. Just smile! There’s always something good in the future; come on over and find it.
97. Never be sad. Never celebrate the sadness, but always remember why it happened and try to make it a learning experience.
98. Never be sad. Happiness is not about being in a good mood all of the time. It’s about learning how to live in the good ones when they come your way.
99. Never be sad. Don’t worry about what people say, worry about what you say. Always be positive in your own life and in the world around you.
100. Sometimes life only gives you what you can handle. So never be sad, just carry on and be happy in the future that awaits you.
The feeling of sadness is an emotion that most people have experienced at least once in their lives. Sadness can lead to depression, but there are ways to fight back against it. And one of them is getting encouraged and inspired by the never be sad quotes here.
Anyone can deal with negative emotions when they strike. The quotes were put together for this purpose. Kindly let me know if you got relieved or helped someone get relieved with any of the quotes here in the comment section below.