As a child, you always looked up to your mother. She was the one you ran to when something was wrong or when you wanted a hug. She was your best friend, confidante and someone who believed in you. She is not just a person who loves and cares for you and has done endless things to make sure you are okay. She is the woman who has been there at your worst, who wiped away your tears when you thought you had lost the race of your life.
She was always there by your side when everyone else had given up on you — she believed in you. Words cannot express how much she means to you. Telling your mom that you will always love her is one of the greatest things in the world. It is one of the nicest and kindest messages she will hear. The best part is she gets to hear it every time you call, text, or email her in any way.
Your mom is the person who will be there for you when no one else is, and it’s important to show her how grateful you are for her love and support. If you love your mom, then at some point you’ll probably tell her that you love her.
These always love you mom quotes are just a few of the emotional quotes that might help. They are great to use to let her know how much you care.
Always Love You Mom Quotes
I will always love you, mom. You have been my biggest supporter and an example of kindness, compassion, and unconditional love. I am honoured to be your son, and the best gift you have given me is your legacy of love.
1. I will always love you, mom. You raised us with love and always loved us. Thank you for everything.
2. I will always love you, mom. You have taught me so much over the years. Thank you for always believing in me and standing by my side, especially when I didn’t believe in myself.
3. I will always love you, mom. You have given me so many memories that I will never forget. You have never stopped being there for me, helping me out when I needed you.
4. I’ll always love you, mom. You were such a good example and helped me see there’s so much more to life than school, work, and myself. I thought I knew who you were until I became an adult, now I know that I only scratched the surface. The world needs more women like you who have a kind spirit and true compassion for others.
5. I will always love you. No matter what, no matter how far we are from each other, no matter how many miles separate us, I will always love you.
6. To my mom, I always want you to know that I love you very much and I appreciate all the sacrifices you have made for me.
7. I will always love you, mom. A mother’s love is a very strong thing, and it can make anyone’s life better. You have done that, and continue to do so every day. Thank you, mom.
8. I will always love you, mom, for all that you do. I love you for your patience and for the joy you bring to my life.
9. You are the person that I admire most in my life, who understands my thoughts at all times, and who will listen to me even when I don’t say anything. I can go on and on.
10. You are the most important person in my life. I will always love you and appreciate everything you have done for me.
11. Mom — I don’t know how to say this, so I’ll just say it: I love you, and whatever happens next, please know that.
12. My heart is so full of love for you, mom. You have been there since day 1 and I don’t what to think about where I would be in life if it wasn’t for you.
13. When the going gets tough, I think of you and remember that you have always been there for me. You are the best mother in the world, and I will always love you.
14. I will always love you, mom. You were always there for me and you encouraged me to follow my dreams. I hope that I can make you proud by accomplishing all of my goals and living life to the fullest. I love you.
15. I will always love you, mom. You were my first friend and the first person who believed in me. You stood by me when the going got tough and supported me through every moment. I am so grateful for the sacrifices you made for my happiness and success – and for our shared laughter over a good cup of coffee.
16. Mom, you’re not just my mom. You’re my best friend, my biggest fan, and one of the most amazing women I’m ever going to meet. I hope you know how much I love you, and how grateful I am for everything you’ve done for me. You’ve made me who I am today.
17. I love you because you are the one who taught me how to be a good person. You inspire and encourage me every day, especially when I’m feeling like giving up.
18. I will always love you, mom. You’ve been the biggest influence on my life, and I’ll be forever grateful for that. Thanks for everything.
19. I will always love you, mom. It’s not like my love for you ever fades, changes, or diminishes. I’m sure you know — because it’s obvious to me — That it is the same as the day I was born.
20. I will always love you, mom. You have been a guiding light in my life, and I will forever be grateful for all of the lessons that you have taught me.
21. I will always love you, mom. You’ve taught me so much, both good and bad. I know it’s been difficult at times to love and support me unconditionally, so sometimes I am uncertain how to respond when you push me out of my comfort zone.
22. I love you so much, mom. You are my inspiration, my compass, and the light of my life. I will always love you with all of my heart.
23. Mom, you’re the reason I smile, you’re the reason I am who I am, today. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me and the sacrifices that you made so I can achieve this. I love you.
24. I will always love you, mom. I could never say how much. The way you love us makes us feel glad and secure. You are a loving mother who deserves the best in life.
25. You have always been there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on or just to listen to. You held my hand when I was going through difficult phases in life and stood by me when no one else did; I promise to be the same when it is your turn. And if you ever need anything that I can help with, don’t hesitate to ask because I am here for you. I will always love you, mom.
26. Mom, I love you and I will always love you. Thank you for everything you’ve given me, that’s all I can ever hope for. I never knew someone could love a person as I love you.
27. I love you more than the stars in the sky and more than happy hours spent together. Mom, you’ve always been there for me, and I will never forget all of your love and support.
28. Mom, you showed me how to work hard. You showed me that I can always be better, even though it can be hard. But you have always been with me and have given me a lot of love.
29. I will always love you, mom. It’s been five years since your passing, but the love in my heart has only grown stronger. I wish we could see each other again so I could tell you just how much I appreciate all the days you spent with your children, loving us unconditionally and making us feel as if every day was a new beginning.
30. I will always love you, mom. For you are the most unique person that I ever met. You’re truly a special woman and I appreciate how hard you work to keep our family strong and whole.
31. Since the day I was born, you cherished every moment we shared — everything from story time to walks in the park and backyard BBQs. Everything about my childhood was full of love and joy that gave me the confidence to dream big. I will always love you, mom.
32. I will always love you, mom. I know how much you have loved, cared for, and respected me throughout my journey in life. You have always been a guiding force in my life, and I want to thank you for all that you do.
33. I will always love you, mom – whether we are together or apart. I am so lucky to have such a great mother in my life.
34. To my mom, I will always love you. You are the biggest influence in my life and every day I learn from your strength and wisdom. Thank you for being true to yourself and always believing in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself.
35. I know I haven’t been the best daughter and have given you a lot of worry and pain in your life. But I’m not alone anymore and I don’t need to rely on you anymore. You taught me how to love and how to care for others, and how important it is to be strong and work hard. And so today, I want to say thank you. Because no matter what happened in the past, we are still together right now, and that means the world to me. I will always love you, mom.
36. I will always love you, mom. I miss you so much. You were an amazing woman, who showed me strength in everything you did.
37. My mom has the sweetest heart, and I always look to her for advice. She is always looking out for me. I will always love you, mom.
38. I am so lucky to have you as a mother. You’ve always been there for me, and I will always love you.
39. I will always love you, mom. Through your strength, faith, and perseverance, you have given me the greatest gift of all – life.
40. I love you, mom. Although we may not always be the best at showing it or telling you how much we care, it is true. You are my hero, and I thank God every day for giving me such a wonderful mother.
41. To my mom, thank you so much for being there for me all the time. I love you and appreciate everything that you’ve done for me.
42. You can make me laugh, hug me tightly, and give me kisses. I love to wake up in the morning and see your face light up when you see me, this is why I will always love you, mom.
43. Mom, you are the most special person in the world to me. You have always been there when I needed advice, a shoulder to cry on, or just unconditional love. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I will always love you from the bottom of my heart.
44. I will always love you, mom. You have been a terrific mother and I know I can’t find one better than you.
45. I will always love you, mom. Your love is unconditional, even when I made mistakes in life. I’m saying thank you to the best mom in the world while making sure my future daughter knows how much we love her.
46. I will always love you, mom. No matter how far apart we are, my love for you is eternal. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good person, mother, and friend.
47. The best part of me is you, mom. I will always love you and miss your loving presence.
48. You are the reason I am here. I exist because of you, and I will always love you with all my heart. You have been there for me during some of the most difficult times in my life, and no matter what happens I will never lose sight of how blessed I am to have you as a mother.
49. I will always love you, mom. You taught me so much in life, not the least of which was to love others unconditionally. You are the best mom a girl could wish for.
50. I will always love you and be grateful for all that you’ve done to make me what I am. I couldn’t do anything without your support. Each day, my love for you grows deeper and wider because of your selflessness, generosity, and sacrifice.
Thank you for going through the collection of always love you mom quotes up there. I hope you found value. Kindly do well to drop your comment, and share the post with others. Thank you.