Are you thinking that a brave person is a person that is indifferent and shows no emotion? That is not who a brave person is. A brave person will always have the courage to be authentic.
Bravery is being strong enough to go after your goals and what you want, despite your doubts and insecurities. The brave man knows that he holds the wheel of his own life, which means he calls the shot.
If you aspire to become a brave person, it has everything to do with being secure with yourself. A brave person faces problems and disappointments, he doesn’t just quit, especially if he knows is close to achieving what he wants.
Remember that you are brave when you are strong enough to do whatever scares you the most. Believe that you are braver and you must know that your fears are not valid and dwelling on these fears will impact you negatively. Below are some awesome always remember you are braver than you believe quotes you can use to get more boldness.
Always Remember You Are Braver Quotes
Always remember that you are braver than you imagine. Always reach what you intend on achieving, even if you are filled with various doubts and fears. Bravery is knowing that you deserve so much more than you think you do, and refusing to settle less than what you deserve.
1. Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined. Now go out there and rock this!
2. Always remember you are special, loved, and needed. You’re braver than you think, stronger than you seem, smarter than you believe, and twice as beautiful as you imagine.
3. You’re stronger than you think, smarter than you realize, and prettier than you imagine.
4. Always remember that no matter what life may bring, you are stronger than you think, braver than you believe, and smarter than you think.
5. Life will knock you around, but it won’t knock you down. You’re stronger than you think, braver than you believe, and smarter than you think.
6. No matter what life throws at you, remember: You’re stronger than you think; braver than you believe, and smarter than you think.
7. We all have those times when life doesn’t make sense and we feel lost. You can get through any struggle with enough strength, bravery, and smartness.
8. Be brave my friend, believe in yourself, and follow your heart.
9. Accept that the process to success is full of challenges, mistakes, and failures. The pain and hardships you experience today are paving the roads to tomorrow. Be brave.
10. You are really awesome! Don’t be afraid of what other people say or think. You have a lot to offer the world. Be brave.
11. Always remember that nothing is impossible. You can achieve anything you set your mind to. You can do anything you put your mind to when you’re brave.
12. We work hard to make this world a better place with our innovations. You are more than you believe, you’ve got a lot more power within you, and you are capable of so much more than you think. Your natural beauty is almost unbelievable.
13. Everyone deserves a sassy reminder that they are confident, brave, and fabulous. So, tell them. Because if you don’t… who will?
14. Always remember to always stay brave, always be strong and never doubt your own intelligence.
15. Remember, you’re braver than you believe, smarter than you think, and always as beautiful as you allow yourself to be.
16. You deserve to be happy and brave. You are beautiful inside and out. Remember this; never lose sight of it.
17. You are so much braver than you realize, don’t forget to see it. You may have been hurt, abandoned or perhaps beaten by life. Trust in the universe, you will be healed and loved once more.
18. Always remember that you are absolutely unique and brave. Just like everyone else.
19. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
20. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
21. You are brave. You are talented. You are capable. It’s true. You are more driven than you think, smarter than you know, and capable of becoming anything you want to be.
22. You are as smart as you have ever been and as capable as you have ever been. You can do whatever you put your mind to.
23. You look down on yourself because you’re not where you want to be. But don’t get discouraged. You’re stronger and braver than you realize.
24. You may find this difficult to believe, but a huge part of your success is directly tied to the words you use on a regular basis. Be brave.
25. You can do anything you put your mind to, you just have to set the wheels in motion. When your world feels like it’s falling apart, all you have to do is be brave and believe in yourself.
26. You CAN do anything you put your mind to. You will learn invaluable life lessons while developing new skills in your first year of college. Be brave.
27. It’s not about how hard you fall, it’s about how brave and fast you get up when you do: Getting up after a failure is often harder than getting up after a success.
28. You are braver than you believe. We could all use a little reminder that we’re brave. Remember to be fearless.
29. We all need a little reminder that we’re brave. Everyone needs a reminder that they’re brave once in a while. Don’t forget to be brave.
30. Here is a beautiful, understated reminder that you’re brave. A little reminder that we’re all brave. Let’s remind each other to be fearless.
31. Make every Friday your fearless day. Give someone a quick mental boost with a reminder that everything is going to be alright. Put on your best outfit. Smile at a stranger. Go to a party. Chat with a lonely person. All these things are easy when you’re brave.
32. Mondays are the worst, right? You don’t have to face your problems alone. Spread a little courage with the world and share your message.
33. You are braver than you know, stronger than you think, and smarter than you believe. Be you. Do your thing. Don’t care if they like it.
34. You can do this. Push through. You are stronger than life’s setbacks. You’re strong enough to tackle any setback that life throws your way.
35. Just when you think life is about to break you, you find your inner strength. You can do this.
36. Do this. Make it happen. You’re stronger than you know. You are stronger than you think.
37. You’ve come so far. Let this be a reminder of how strong you are.
38. You have what it takes to be happy. You can turn anything around. Don’t give up on yourself.
39. You can do it. Stay focused. It may not be easy, but you will make it. Never give up, you are a winner.
40. Life is full of twists and turns. Remember, you have what it takes to get back on track. You’ve already done the hard work in reaching your goals, growing as a person, and setting out to achieve your dreams. Keep going!
41. You are empowered with strength and resilience. What got you here won’t get you there. It’s one thing to be a winner. But to win like this…requires special skills like braveness which you already have.
42. Just because you’re struggling doesn’t mean you’re failing. Every great success requires some kind of struggle and braveness to get there.
43. Tomorrow is a new day. Always remember, you are braver than you believe, and remember why you started.
44. We’re not perfect, but life doesn’t have to be. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Be brave.
45. Nobody controls all the events that happen in life. You will keep moving towards your goal boldly no matter what happens.
46. When things are going wrong and you want to give up, remember that you were built for this. While you can’t control everything that happens in your life, you can control how you respond to it. Be brave.
47. When something bad happens, you’re in control of how it affects you. You can boldly define your challenges instead of letting them define you.
48. You can still live a full and rewarding life, even if you encounter bumps along the way. Be brave.
49. So, you can have a healthy and wealthy future for yourself, stop being a victim of your circumstances: be fearless, passionate, and unstoppable.
50. Life gives us a lot of unexpected twists, but we always have a choice: We can make the most of a tough situation or let it bring us down.
51. Whatever life throws your way, remember that you always have a choice and you’re braver than you believe.
52. But in the end, it’s your memory and braveness that will stay with you, long after your days are over. You can decide to be whatever you want in life. Be the hunter or be the prey. It’s up to you.
53. No matter what you are going through, don’t give up. Keep fighting, and be strong. There will always be light at the end. Be brave.
54. We are all facing big problems in our lives, but we should not forget that we have the power to act bravely. Keep on heading forward. Cheers!
55. In our lives, we all have a lot of problems. We should not forget that we have the ability to act brave and move forward.
56. We all have big problems in our lives. Many of us complain that we don’t have the power to act bravely and change it. However, we should never forget that we are the ones who can change it. It’s up to us. We are the leaders of our own lives. Cheers!
57. It’s easy to get distracted by the big problems we all face, but don’t forget you have the power to act boldly and head toward a brighter future. Cheers!
58. We must not forget that there is no disguise that can hide the bad and ugly parts of life. But there is always something ahead of us.
59. Stay positive and work towards your goals. Work hard and you will make it. It may seem impossible, but I know you can do it. It won’t be easy, but I know that you are strong enough to use your courage and find a solution.
60. It’s time to get up and do something about your situation. Don’t be afraid of the upside-down rock you are under, because you are braver than you believe and smarter than you think. Now, let’s go out there and make a difference in this messed-up world. Cheers!
61. The world is tough, but if you keep fighting, you will win. You have everything you need to do it, congratulations.
62. Great changes start with the will to act. Keep moving forward, and remember that you are the source of change. The world is waiting for you.
63. From your first steps, you were an adventurer. That never changed. So look back at the path you’ve taken, and remember how brave you are.
64. You explored new places, tried new things, and moved forward all the time. Now you need to look back at the path you’ve taken and remember how brave you are.
65. Whatever the adventure, you’ve trusted yourself to reach the goal. It’s who you are. So look back at all the steps you’ve taken so far and be proud of how brave you are.
66. So look back at the path you’ve taken and all the things you’ve experienced. We’re celebrating your bravery, wherever you are right now.
67. You grew up to be an adventurer like your dad. You can thank him for giving you courage and adventure every step of the way.
68. You’re here. And you’re as confident, daring, and fearless as ever.
69. You’ve survived some of the toughest challenges known to man. Looking back, you can see that clearly now. You’re a survivor.
70. You may have stumbled along the way, but you never gave up no matter how hard it got. When others were quitting, you were picking yourself up off the ground, brushing the dust off your knees, and keeping going.
71. Now that you’ve made it through alive and well, I won’t be surprised if you end up starting something that changes the world.
72. As you reflect on your past trials, you realize that the character you gained has brought you to this point in your life. You’ve come a long way and survived some of the toughest challenges known to man. When others were quitting, you were picking yourself up off the ground, brushing the dust off your knees, and pushing forward.
73. We’re proud to have you here. You’ve made it through some of the toughest challenges, and we want to celebrate you and all that you’ve overcome.
74. You’ve come so far and fought through many tough challenges. You always keep at it. No matter how hard things got, you didn’t give up – you just kept getting back up. When you look back now, you can see that all those obstacles turned out to be worth it.
75. No problem is too big or small. You don’t let challenges deter you, and you never give up no matter how hard the going gets.
76. You don’t run from challenges. You own it. In the face of obstacles, you remain persistent. You are a survivor.
77. You’re compassionate, loyal, and a great friend. You make me laugh when I feel sad and encourage me to make decisions that are in my own best interest. You’re brave.
78. You made it. You’re here and you’ve come so very far from where you started.
79. You’ve survived some of the toughest challenges known to man. Here’s to getting through them, turning lemons into lemonade, and making it out alive.
80. For as far back as you can remember, you’ve endured some of the worst conditions known to man. However, looking back on it, you can definitely see that you’re a survivor.
81. You’ve suffered through some tough times. Luckily, you’re a survivor, which life has rewarded with a positive attitude.
82. You’ve survived a life full of challenges. As you look back on it, you can see how your hard work helped you get to where you are now.
83. Looking back, the situation seemed unimaginably bleak. But you’re still here, aren’t you? You survived, and now you’re ready to start something new.
84. Though you’ve had your share of challenges through the years, you’re stronger than ever.
85. You have been in some rough situations, but you’ve always found a way out of them.
86. You’ve had some tough times, but you’re still here and you’re a lot stronger than you were before. We can help.
87. You’ve had quite the life; a childhood of abuse, two tours in Iraq, and a string of failed marriages. You’ve completely lost count of the number of times your heart has been broken, but no matter how bad things get, you always end up getting back up for one more fight.
88. Everyone knows that you’ve been through tough times. But when adversity strikes, you choose to face it head-on instead of being a victim of your circumstances. Your hunger for success propels you past obstacles, and every battle won makes you stronger and more committed to your goals.
89. With your experience, you’re an expert at handling whatever life throws your way. You’re truly brave.
90. No matter what life has thrown at you, you’ve fought through it, and you’re stronger for it. You’re awesome!
91. Even after experiencing all combats you still survive. You have risen from the ashes to create a life that you are proud of.
92. You’ve faced down more than one giant. You’re a survivor. You’ve overcome challenges that lesser people would have crumbled under. But you didn’t give up. You just had to be creative. After all, you’re a survivor.
93. You’ve made it through some tough times. You’re a smart, capable person who refuses to give up. Good for you!
94. You’re an intelligent, brave, and competent person who doesn’t give up. That deserves respect!
95. Congrats. You’re a survivor. You’re smart and capable–the kind of person who never gives up.
96. You’ve come so far, and you’re still holding strong. You deserve a break, don’t you think?
97. You know how to persevere and keep a positive attitude. It takes a lot of strength and courage to come back from a setback. We applaud your success.
98. It takes a lot of strength and courage to come back from a setback but you’ve done it and that’s amazing. We congratulate you on your accomplishment. We love to celebrate your success.
99. We know how hard you work to overcome challenges. We respect the perseverance it takes to triumph and we honour your accomplishments.
100. You’ve shown true grit and I know that you can handle anything life throws at you.
101. You’re a rock star –and we’re lucky to have you on the team. We know you’ll be around for a long time. You’ve made your mark on the world. Your dedication to excellence is brave and I know you’ll continue to succeed in the future.
102. Your bravery has paid off. You put in the hard work and it has come to fruition. All that’s left to do is feeling proud of your accomplishments.
103. I know that you’re going to have a positive attitude. If someone tells you no, you don’t give up. For making it this far, you deserve a toast! You rock! No matter what happens, know that you’re strong. And in time you’ll have a new perspective on your old problems.
104. No matter what you’re going through now, remember that you are strong and capable. You can make it through! You deserve to enjoy your life. You’ve won some, you’ve lost some. You’ve had to work hard for everything you’ve got and it’s made you stronger. You are a Survivor.
105. You had to overcome a lot in life. But you’re still here. And now you have the chance to reach for something way bigger. In the most challenging times, you never stopped. You didn’t give up. You’re a survivor.
106. You always loved to discover uncharted territory. And you’re not about to stop now. You’re brave.
107. You love the thrill of exploring, discovering, and doing things you’ve never done before. And you won’t stop until you do it all. You’re curious. You know a good thing when you see it. And you want to dive headfirst into your uncharted territory. You’re braver than you think.
108. You are a wondrous creation—a mystery that is unfolding moment to moment. Treat yourself well. No matter how deep you fall, you are never out of reach. And no matter how high you climb, you can never run away. You’re so brave.
109. Don’t be afraid to be the smartest person in the room, but don’t be afraid to smile either. A toast to the small moments of bravery that fill your life.
110. Here’s to all the tiny acts of bravery that add up to big ones. It’s the simple things that bring us joy — like sharing a laugh with friends or trying something new.
111. Whether they come on the big stage or in a small moment with friends, here’s to your little acts of bravery.
112. It’s the moments of bravery that make life worthwhile. A toast to you for all those small acts of courage that add up to something big. Cheers to the adventure!
You have to remember that you are braver than you believe. Instead of waiting for that big moment, take the first step, and let’s make every day a little braver. Congratulations on this milestone! I am here to celebrate the brave choices you’ve made. Bravery was never about having absolutely no fear. It’s a reminder to take the leap and have the courage to follow a dream. You’ve got this.
In reality, bravery is facing so many fears, but having the courage to face each one. Despite your fear of failures, you have to embrace your mistakes so you can learn from them. Despite your fear of disappointment, you have to take the risk anyway. Do you want to be braver than you expected? Feel free to meditate on and use any of the texts above.