Have you ever felt like no matter what you do, someone will always do it better? It’s easy to get caught up in the negativity and doubt that surrounds us every day. We are constantly bombarded with images and messages about how worthless we are, how we don’t measure up, or how we are not good enough.
It is important to remember that no matter what you do or how hard you try, there will always be someone who can do it better than you. This is especially true when it comes to our self-worth.
We all have an innate sense of self-worth. Your self-worth is not based on your job title, financial status, income level or any other external factors that society says should define who you are as an individual. You have an internal sense of worth that cannot be defined by anyone else but yourself.
When someone judges or criticizes you because they see something different than they expected or think they deserve more than what they have been given; remind yourself that their opinion of yourself does not reflect your true value!
Remember: You have limitless potential and infinite possibilities ahead of you! Here is a collection of always remember your worth quotes that will make you stay positive and never forget your self-worth.
Always Remember Your Worth Quotes
Always remember your worth, as you are unique and special. You have something to offer this world that no one else can give. Never forget who you are and where you come from. Remember to always be kind, caring and loving.
1. Always remember your worth. You are valuable and worthy of happiness, love, and success.
2. Always remember your worth. You are a precious being and you deserve to live your life unapologetically. You deserve to feel joy, love, and happiness every day. Embrace who you are, and find your truth.
3. You are strong and powerful, confident and beautiful. You are worth so much more than you could imagine. Know that there is nothing you cannot do and be who you truly are. Always remember your worth.
4. Always remember your worth. No matter what challenges you face, be proud of yourself for the person that you have become.
5. Remember your worth, no matter what anyone says. It’s your life, and you live it as you choose.
6. It’s easy to forget your worth when you’re busy, but nothing is more important than remembering that you are meant to live a full and happy life.
7. Your worth is not determined by the amount of money you have in the bank. It is solely determined by your character, the way you treat others and how you live your life. Always remember your worth.
8. Whether you’re facing a setback or celebrating a win, don’t forget to squeeze in some self-care before you start each day and continue throughout. Always remember your worth.
9. Self-worth and self-love are not the same things. We all have values we believe in, but sometimes those values become the order of our lives. Always remember your worth.
10. Always remember your worth. Love yourself like you deserve to be loved. Because you do, and you matter more than any other person in the world.
11. You are a shining light in this world. You are loved by many and cared for by all. Always remember that you deserve to be loved, cared for, and above all else—respected.
12. Always remember your worth, and always cherish your relationship with the people that mean the most to you.
13. You are a child of God. Your birth is your best gift. You are the centre of your universe, the top priority in your life. You matter because you were born into this world, and it is your turn to live now.
14. Remember the value you bring to the world. Remember that your worth cannot be lost, your essence is deep inside your soul. You are beautiful in all ways and this world soars with joy because it has been graced with your presence.
15. Always remember your worth. You are perfect as you are. You are unique and remind yourself every day of this fact to accept your flaws, forgive, and give love freely.
16. You are enough just as you are. Know your worth, and don’t apologize for it.
17. You are worth more than you could ever imagine. When you feel like nobody wants you, remember this: You are not defined by the negative people in your life. You are not lost, because there is still so much more to live for. You are not invisible and your worth matters.
18. Sometimes it’s easy to get lost in the world, and forget just how amazing you are. But at the end of each day, remember that you’re worth more than all of them.
19. You are always worth the time and effort spent on you. Always remember your worth.
20. Being your own best friend will keep you on the right path and help you avoid making bad decisions.
21. We all have moments of doubt and fear, but don’t let them take over. Always remember your worth.
22. You can’t discount the importance of self-worth. Treat yourself to nice things. You deserve nothing but the best.
23. You are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for. Always remember your worth.
24. We all deserve to live a life that feels good. Always remember your worth.
25. Never let anyone take away your self-worth, no matter what. Always remember to be grateful for all you have and the amazing life you are building.
26. You are more than your mistakes, embrace your imperfections and don’t let them define you. Love yourself, be selfless, and never give up Don’t be so hard on yourself.
27. Your self-worth is not defined by what you do, but by who you are. Always remember your worth.
28. Always remember your worth and what you deserve. Never settle for less. You are stronger than you think, stronger than your circumstances, and stronger than that situation.
29. Always remember your worth and what you deserve. Work hard on yourself, keep things simple, enjoy life, and never forget to smile.
30. You are worth more than you realize. Be confident in who you are, and always remember your worth.
31. You deserve everything you want in life. Be strong and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You are important, beautiful, and special.. and most importantly, you matter.
32. You are worth more than a bunch of money in the bank, but you have to start telling yourself that.
33. Even when you feel insignificant, remember that you’re not. You don’t need to compare yourself to others. You don’t need to feel inferior or superior. You simply are, and that is enough.
34. Always remember your worth. You are the most important person in your life, not someone else.
35. Always remember your worth. You are not defined by the circumstances of your life, but rather by your response to those circumstances.
36. You are brilliant, beautiful, and brave. Let me remind you of your worth. Always remember your worth.
37. You are more than a number. You are a person, with feelings, opinions l, and character. Never forget that you have worth as a person, even if you don’t believe it right now.
38. Remember that no one is perfect, but that you are beautiful and special in your way.
39. Be confident in your skin, don’t let people make you feel like you are less than yourself. Always remember your worth.
40. There’s a reason why you shine. And it’s going to be one bright future, no matter what you do. Always remember your worth.
41. Remember your worth and always be kind to others. You are beautiful, wonderful, and unique just the way you are.
42. Your worth is more than you will ever know. You have a purpose, a plan, and a reason for being. Your love is infinite and it radiates through you when you are filled with gratitude. Always remember your worth.
43. What people think about you does not matter as much as how high you can set the bar for your value by raising your standards of yourself and stepping into your power.
44. You are worth more than your outer appearance. You are equipped with a beautiful mind and heart, and the ability to contribute to this world. Never forget your worth.
45. It’s time to remind yourself that you deserve great things in your life. This is a reminder to always stay humble and grateful, but also to hold yourself accountable for your actions.
46. Your worth isn’t determined by your value to others. You are worthy of the best and deserve to shine.
47. Up, up, and away. Remember that you are worth the most and don’t let anyone take that away from you.
48. Remember that you are valuable, and you deserve to be treated with respect.
49. You are incredible, powerful, and beautiful. You have potential and worth beyond measure.
50. Always remember your worth. Never let anyone make you feel like you’re less than them or put you down for not being their status quo. You are incredible, and I know that one day your dreams will come true because the world needs more girls like you out there.
51. Always remember your worth and stop comparing yourself to others. Your worth is not based on how much money you make or how long you have been in the workforce, or even in what field you work. Your worth has nothing to do with these things, but only with who you are.
52. You are worth more than the world knows. You are by far, the most special and beautiful person to ever be created. You are a gift to the universe and it is our mission to remind you of this every single day.
53. You are the most amazing woman I know. You are beautiful, intelligent, kind, and wonderful. I am so lucky to have you.
54. Be confident about how you feel. You’re the only person who can decide how your life will play out and what kind of person you want to be.
55. Worth is a state of mind. You need to remember your worth by reminding yourself every day why you should be here and why you deserve to be on this earth.
56. You are so much more than what you think you are. You have inherent worth and value that cannot be measured by anyone but yourself. You are a beautiful soul, inside and out. So remember, you are worth the fight.
57. Never forget your self-worth. You are not defined by others’ opinions of you, but rather your own beliefs about yourself.
58. Keep in mind the fact that you are beautiful and strong, worth the fight, and never give up. But remember no one can change your life but you. There’s always a reason to be happy.
59. Worth reminds us that we are all valuable as humans, no matter what anyone says or does. Always remember your worth.
60. Always remember your worth. You are smart, beautiful, and capable. You have value, and it should never be compromised by anyone.
61. You are worth standing up for. You deserve to be respected and valued. No matter what anyone says or does, always remember that you have value, it’s in your hands and no one else can take it away.
62. Start every day knowing you are loved because you are. You deserve to be treated well, like the superhero that you are.
63. You are so worth more than you give yourself credit for. Always remember that.
64. As a woman, you are capable of doing more than you could ever imagine. Do not sell yourself short. You are irreplaceable.
65. You are always worth more than what you think. Make sure to surround yourself with positive people and hold your head high. Know that you are making great strides and that your future is bright.
66. Always remember your worth. This is not about getting a raise or that big promotion. It’s about your worth as a person. And no matter what is going on around you, it’s always there. You were born perfect and you will always be perfect, no matter how many wrinkles you get or how many grey hairs pop up.
67. Always remember that you are worth it, and no one is better than you. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, so don’t ever settle for anything less. Your time is valuable.
68. Your worth is not defined by what you do, but by who you are. Always remember your worth.
69. The most empowering message I can share with you is that you are worth it. You’re strong, smart, and capable of achieving whatever you set your mind to. The journey won’t be easy, but nothing worth having ever comes easy.
70. Always remember your worth, even during your lowest moments. Draw strength from the good and carry it with you through life’s challenges. Do not allow yourself to become burdened with regret of things that could have been or should have been. Be thankful for what you have because what you have is enough.
71. You’re important, no matter what anybody says. You’re beautiful and deserving of the absolute best life. Keep your head up, and know that you have the power to reach your goals and dreams.
72. You are more than enough. Your life has a purpose, and you are important. You are enough. Always remember your worth.
73. You are not a hobby. You are not an experiment. You are worth more than your weight in gold. If you keep allowing people to treat you like less, guess what? You will never be treated as more.
74. Keep your shoulders back and head high. Remember what you have done and what you are capable of doing. You’re so much more than people give you credit for. So don’t let others define who you are; define yourself.
75. You are a highly valued human being. Your uniqueness is what makes you beautiful, it’s what makes you special. People have done everything they can to bring you down and take advantage of your kindness, but do not let them win. Remember that you are valuable and deserving of the best.
76. When you feel like another day can’t be done and all of these obligations are getting to you, remember that you are not just this one insignificant person. You have a soul and a purpose. You matter. Don’t let anything or anyone convinces you otherwise.
77. The days of getting what you deserve, instead of what you want are over. Always remember your worth.
78. Never forget your worth, the value you bring to this world and the real privilege that it is to be you. You are loved and cherished, wholeheartedly and irrevocably accepted by us all. And remember when anyone tries to talk to you differently – speak up, speak out, and stand strong.
79. It’s important to remember that you are worth more than what they think of you.
80. Remember that you’re worth so much more than you know. Stay firm in your beliefs and be true to yourself. Do not compromise yourself for the sake of anyone else.
81. Never be measured by how much you weigh or the number of calories you eat. Be measured by the beauty and importance of what you give.
82. Always remember your worth. When you think of yourself as valuable, you’ll find that people will treat you like it too.
83. No matter what, always remember your worth. Value yourself, and keep moving.
84. You are worth more than just being beautiful, smarter than just being smart, and kinder than being pretty. You are an amazing individual full of love, passion, and courage. Don’t ever forget that because it is what makes you beautiful inside and out.
85. Don’t forget that you are special. Your taste, soul, and heart give your life meaning. When you spend your time and money on gifts for others, the fun of giving often becomes overshadowed by the pain of being poorly treated.
86. When it comes to self-esteem, you’re in charge. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. This is your time to shine and prove that you are great and beautiful. Don’t wait for anyone else to tell you what they see and appreciate about you because it’s not their job! That’s yours!
87. Always remember your worth. Reflect on the true worth you have to offer the world.
88. We cannot be what we want to be, but we can be what we are. Always remember your worth, and recognize the only way to win is to lose.
89. Always know your worth and stay true to yourself. You are priceless, don’t ever forget it.
90. The world may see you as someone to hide from, but you are someone to be seen, fierce, and unapologetic.
91. Remember your worth, because it’s something so beautifully unique to you. Remember your worth, because it makes you important. You may need reminding from time to time but just remember – you are valuable, in every way possible.
92. Never let anyone tell you that your time makes them better. Your worth is in realizing that every second of your life matters, and as much as you love others, don’t let them forget it either.
93. Be confident and proud of yourself. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t accomplish, because you’re so much more than they could ever be.
94. You’re more than just a number. You are capable of so much more than you know. Remember that every day, and become the very best version of yourself.
95. You are worth more than you realize. You have a purpose, and you should use what you were blessed with to make the world a better place. Be grateful because no matter how small or large your role in life is, it makes an impact.
96. Always remember your worth. Remember that we all walk our paths but we’re all connected by the same goal: we want to make each other’s lives better.
97. You are enough. You don’t need to be better, different, or other to be worthy of love in your life.
98. You are unique, beautiful, and intelligent. You are enough. Always remember your worth, as you do not have to apologize for your existence.
99. You are unique and beautiful, and you deserve to be treated like the precious human being that you are. Always remember your worth.
100. You are worth it. Each day, remember that you are precious and have the power to create a life you love.
Hey there. I hope the collection of always remember your worth quotes up there reminds you how much of a wonderful person you are. I’d love to hear from you, please drop a comment for me. Thank you.