The definition of beauty is simple and complicated at the same time. Beauty is an appearance of a person or a thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit.
We are all beautiful in our own way, whether it’s the physical appearance, your personality, your voice, everything about you is beautiful, Though there will be times when you feel like you’re not good enough or that you are not beautiful but I want you to remember that you are beautiful and nothing can change that.
Loving yourself will attract those who love you and value you, and they will want to be with you. You may be surprised at how much your sweet, beautiful smile can help to improve your life. The simple act of smiling can make a real difference, not only in how you feel but also in how others see you. Make it a point to smile more often every day.
Although there will always be people out there who would try to bring you down, they would do anything just to ruin your self-esteem and confidence but never let them win, never let them affect how you see yourself because at the end of the day they don’t matter.
The problem is that most people fail to recognize that beauty for themselves, so they spend their lives trying to be something they are not. The following collection of always remember your beautiful quotes will help remind you just how truly beautiful you really are.
When it comes to the best quotes about beauty, we are not short of them. There are so many beautiful quotes that can help you win your day and change your mood. Here are some of the most beautiful quotes about life and love that will instantly light up your heart.
I hope the following always remember you’re beautiful quotes will remind you that no matter what comes your way or what happens, you are beautiful. Be it a bad day at work, a moment of insecurity, or an insult from someone. Know that you are amazing and unique and it’s the world who should be in awe of you!
Always Remember You’re Beautiful
We are all beautiful and unique, so remember that and be proud of who you are! There is no one else like you. Never change for anyone. You are who you are for a reason have faith in yourself and always try to do the best that you can.
1. Always remember that you are beautiful and that it’s okay to love yourself. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
2. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary and always remember that you are loved.
3. I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can’t bring me down. I am beautiful in every single way. Yes, words can’t bring me down.
4. Beautiful is a woman who has a distinctive personality; one who can laugh at anything, including themselves, and one who is especially kind and caring to others.
5. I’m not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me. It’s not about having a beautiful face or a perfect body. It’s about having a beautiful mind, a good heart and being beautiful on the inside.
6. You are beautiful just the way you are, don’t let anyone tell you differently, not even yourself. Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
7. Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset.
8. You don’t need to change a thing about who you are, how you look, your personality or anything else because you are beautiful just the way God made you!
9. You are beautiful in every way to everyone around you and if someone tells you differently don’t believe it for a second because they don’t know what true beauty is.
10. You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way.
11. It is beautiful to be yourself. It is enough to be yourself. Be peaceful with your own soul. Then the peace will spread to everyone
12. There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything she puts her mind to.
13. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by obstacles along the way.
14. If you want to be beautiful, just smile. A smile can make anyone feel confident and comfortable.
16. There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.
17. Beauty is more than skin deep, it’s in the heart and soul. Your beauty comes from your heart, and you can make others beautiful when you love them. Always remember that you are beautiful.
18. You have to work hard to be beautiful inside and out. It doesn’t happen overnight but it’s worth it in the end. You have to care about yourself if you want others to care about you too.
19. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am beautiful because I love myself and I will never let anyone tell me otherwise.
20. There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.
21. Always remember that you’re beautiful, but not everyone will be able to see it.
22. Stay strong and remember who you are and what you want from this world. You are beautiful. Remember that!
23. You’re beautiful. No matter what you’re told. No matter what they say. It doesn’t matter how you look. What do you think? What you do.
24. Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.
25. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
26. People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.
27. Take care of yourself. You are worth it! You deserve to feel good both inside and out! No one can do this for you but YOU!
28. The girl who is always beautiful, is the girl who smiles through her tears.
29. Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good.
30. Be beautiful. Be confident. Be healthy. Be unique. Be happy. Be you. You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
31. Don’t let your beauty be defined by others, your beauty is always within you, it’s not how the world sees you, but how you see yourself.
32. You are beautiful just the way you are, within and without, don’t ever believe those people who tell you otherwise because those people are not worth your tears, be happy with yourself and make sure that you know that no one can ever change that.
33. Always remember that you are beautiful and strong, no matter what happens in life there will always be a reason to smile, find them, and appreciate them.
34. You are beautiful, you should know it. You have always been beautiful, from the day you were born to the day you are reading this and even beyond that. There is beauty in your heart and soul. There is a smiling face that looks so bright as if a thousand suns were glowing.
35. You are beautiful! Say it aloud and tell yourself every day. Appreciate yourself for your inner beauty and outer beauty. Tell yourself that you are pretty and no one can be like you.
36. I believe everyone is pretty, everyone is beautiful in their own way because there is beauty everywhere we just need to open our eyes and see it.
37. There are many beautiful things in this world, but nothing as beautiful as you. If you cannot see the beauty then look again and look deeper because there is a lot of beauty hidden in everything around us and in each one of us.
38. There is nothing more attractive than a person who knows how beautiful they are on the inside too.
39. I wish I knew how to make you understand what a beautiful person you are, inside and out. Don’t change anything about yourself, because there is nothing that needs changing. You’re perfect just the way you are.
40. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
41. People always say that beauty is only skin deep, but I think it’s more than that, because what’s inside always comes out on the outside eventually.
42. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
43. The most beautiful girls are those who don’t know they are. There’s nothing more attractive than a beautiful mind, and nothing more beautiful than a good heart.
44. You are beautiful. Your beauty, just like your capacity for life, happiness, and success, is immeasurable.
45. Remember that you are a precious gift to those around you. There is no one else in the world like you. Your personality, your mindset, your attitude, and your perceptions make you unique.
46. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.
47. You are beautiful, you are loved, you are precious. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
48. You are beautiful just the way you are. Beauty lies in your eyes and ears, it is up to you to see and hear it. Beauty is not just skin deep, it is something more than what our eyes can see. It lies in how we look at things, how we react to situations and how we treat others.
49. You are beautiful; just the way God created you to be. You were beautifully crafted for a purpose that only you can fulfil. So don’t let anyone make you feel inferior, for everyone was created differently for a reason.
50. You are beautiful for your personality and who you are inside your heart, mind, body and soul. Being beautiful means being yourself, not comparing yourself with others.
51. Always remember that you are beautiful in and out. Whether it is your smile, your eyes, your stance or the way you carry yourself, self-confidence and self-love is a must for a happy life.
52. You are beautiful, you are worth it and you’re stronger than you know
53. Your beauty should never be based on others’ opinions. You are beautiful in and out.
54. You’re beautiful from low to high. Inside and out. From the beginning to the end. And when you look in the mirror, remember: You are stunning.
55. You are beautiful, it’s the world that’s ugly. Don’t let them take your sparkle. Love yourself. You are beautiful and more than enough just the way you are
56. Beauty is about revealing your uniqueness to the world and it’s your imperfections that make you honestly beautiful.
57. Always remember that you are always beautiful in and out, you are amazing and stunning no matter what others say.
58. You are beautiful. You are intelligent. You are gorgeous. You are strong, and you can make it through this.
59. Even if you were to be the last person on a deserted planet, Always remember that you are one of a kind And that no matter what anyone tells you, You will always be loved, and you will never be forgotten.
60. Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.
61. There is nothing rarer, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.
62. Don’t forget to always know you are beautiful in someone’s eyes and in your own heart.
63. You’re beautiful. Never forget that.
64. No matter what anyone says, you are beautiful always and forever, just as beautiful as any star in the sky.
65. Beauty doesn’t have to be covered with makeup and hidden behind layers of clothing. It can be seen through a genuine smile and it isn’t based on your appearance. It comes from the inside out.
66. Make yourself a part of beautiful things — beautiful pictures, beautiful friendships, beautiful memories.
67. Amazing things can happen once you learn to see yourself the way the world does. Beautiful and elegant.
68. Always remember you are a beautiful soul, no matter what anyone says or thinks or what happens.
69. Always remember you are beautiful and smart and worthy of love, no matter who is thinking otherwise.
70. Remember that there is at least one person in this world who thinks that you’re incredibly beautiful, even if he/she is only yourself.
71. You are like a rare gemstone; the most precious and valuable thing in the world. You may think that you’re not pretty enough, but it’s time to change your thinking – because beauty comes from within.
72. Whenever life gets you down, feeling lonely and sad, always remember you are beautiful. No matter what comes your way or what happens, you are beautiful.
73. When life gets you down, feeling lonely and sad, always remember you are beautiful. No matter what comes your way or what happens, you are beautiful.
74. When you’re feeling down, remember that you’re beautiful, and no matter what comes your way or what happens, you are beautiful.
75. Tell yourself that you are gorgeous, every day. When someone better than you insults you, ignore it and keep walking. Don’t let the words impact your life. You are always beautiful.
76. When life gets you down and lonely, always remember that in the eyes of others when you smile, they always want to be with you. Love your surrounding and love the things which you have. You look so beautiful. Be yourself!
77. You are beautiful, whether you’re wearing a dress or jeans, you are beautiful. No matter what your skin colour is, you are beautiful.
78. There will come a day when you will be glad that you are not popular, happy, or beautiful. You will treasure the time you spend alone.
79. Be yourself. Speak up for yourself. Live for yourself and be unapologetic about it. Always remember you are beautiful.
80. Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self
81. No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.
82. A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
83. You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can’t bring you down. So don’t you bring yourself down?
84. Remember that you’re beautiful but not everybody’s gonna be able to see that. The most beautiful thing is to be yourself, just remember to smile.
85. Always remember you are beautiful, no matter what comes your way or what happens. You are the best thing that ever happened to you and sometimes life will throw some things at you and they take away your beauty.
86. Always remember you are beautiful, no matter what comes your way or what happens. The heart and the brain are connected, so the more love you have, the smarter you will be.
87. Always remember you are beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. There will be many people in your life who will try to bring you down, but always remember that they suffer from insecurities and jealousy of your beauty.
88. To be beautiful is a gift, someone will come along to appreciate that gift, to treasure you and treat you like a queen; but it won’t happen until you realize that you are beautiful.
89. Life at times can seem so dark, like experiencing hard challenging moments. This is why always remember that you are beautiful no matter what happens or the circumstances.
90. You deserve to feel beautiful and wonderful every single day and every time you wake up in the morning. So, who said you are not beautiful? It is just a matter of your awareness of yourself.
91. There are a lot of things in life that can make you feel bad about yourself and your body, so you should always remember that you’re beautiful no matter what.
92. Always remember you’re beautiful, no matter how long it takes someone to realize it. Always remember you’re beautiful, no matter the words that are spoken to you. Always remember you’re beautiful, and there will always be someone thinking about you and loving everything about you.
93. You are beautiful the way you are.” This really means you should always remember you are beautiful in every single way no matter what the situation is whether good or bad.
94. The greatest beauty on earth is the beauty of the soul. So, if you have not learned how to be beautiful in your soul, you are not truly beautiful.
95. The finest beauty is the most difficult to capture. So if you have not learned how to capture your own soul, you are not truly beautiful.
96. The greatest beauty lies within your soul. So, if you learned not to be beautiful in your soul, you’re not truly beautiful
97. Being beautiful in our soul is more important than how we look on the outside. So, if you’re not as beautiful on the inside as you want to be, then it might be time for some soul work.
98. Most people are attracted to physical beauty. It’s what you see when you look at someone. The greatest beauty, however, is internal. Therefore, if you don’t practice beautiful behaviour, your external beauty does not reflect your external personality.
99. You are beautiful and you don’t need anyone to tell you that. You are your own biggest fan. Always remember you’re a winner, nothing can stop you from reaching the top like there is no other person who can love you better than you.
100. You should always remind yourself that you are beautiful and each one of us is just beautiful in our own ways. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise!
There is nothing more beautiful than the person you are. More specifically, there is nothing more inspiring, beautiful, and captivating than the light within you. Let it shine!
We hope you enjoyed these always remember you are beautiful quotes. Do you have any to add? Let us know in the comments! And don’t forget to share.