Life is not easy, and sometimes it doesn’t seem fair to us. Even the most optimistic people can feel anger at themselves from time to time. Frustration, anger — there are so many words that can describe people when they get angry at themselves. However, not many people know what those feelings are like.
Being angry at yourself is one of the worst feelings ever. It’s as if you’re stuck in a bad relationship with yourself that you can’t get out of. You’ll know when you’ve reached this point – it’s the point where you can’t even stand the thought of being near yourself (or rather, your mistakes).
When you’re angry and frustrated with yourself, you need a place to talk. You need to be able to vent and say the things you would never, ever say to anyone else. This quote compilation is full of the best angry at myself quotes, so you can put them up on your wall and see them every time you feel like beating yourself up or breaking down over your failures.
Angry at Myself Quotes
I’m so sick and tired of the bad things that I do. My mind is playing tricks on me, saying I did it for you. But I know I didn’t, and soon you’ll be gone. I just don’t know why I keep doing this to myself. I’m so angry at myself.
1. I’m so angry at myself right now. I need answers.
2. When I get angry at myself, I like to go for a brisk walk or do 10 burps.
3. I’m really angry at myself for not talking to you earlier. I wish I could talk to you again.
4. I’m angry for not talking to you earlier. I wish I could talk to you again
5. I’m really angry at myself for not talking to you earlier. I want to talk to you again.
6. I’m so angry at myself for not talking to you sooner. I wish I could tell you how I felt.
7. I’m so angry at myself for not talking to you earlier. I need to talk to you.
8. I am furious at myself for not talking to you sooner. I hate regretting a decision like that and wish I could take it back.
9. I’m sorry. I wish I could talk to you again.
10. If only I hadn’t put off talking to you earlier, I would have given you my heart a long time ago.
11. I’m so angry at myself for not reaching out. I hope one day we can reconnect and talk again.
12. I feel like I’m losing my mind over this. I wish you’d just talk to me.
13. I am angry. I have to talk to you. I miss my mommy and daddy.
14. I’m kinda angry at myself for not being in bed yet.
15. When you get angry at yourself, it’s because you are mad at the person you were yesterday.
16. Shouldn’t you be happy with the person you were yesterday? You shouldn’t be angry at yourself.
17. That’s it. You’re angry with yourself because of the things you did and said yesterday, aren’t you?
18. Anger directed at yourself is resentment towards who you used to be.
19. Don’t be angry with yourself. It won’t make things better. You’re only saying I’m stupid and I’m bad. Don’t judge yourself like that, don’t put yourself down.
20. You don’t need to be angry with yourself because nothing is permanent except change.
21. So you screwed up yesterday. And now, you’re left with the consequences and the pain of realizing that you did something to sabotage yourself.
22. Being angry at yourself is just not worth it.
24. Forget what you did yesterday. Today is a new day, and today can be the start of something amazing.
25. I don’t want to be this way. Why am I this way? I don’t want to feel this angry.
26. Trying to be positive, but it’s really hard when I hate myself so much.
27. I’m disappointed in myself. I’m so angry at myself. I didn’t do the best I could.
28. I’m angry at myself for being angry at myself.
28. I have a problem with anger, but I also have a problem with being angry at myself.
29. I’m furious at myself. I look better when I’m angry.
30. I’m so mad at myself. I’m tired of feeling like this. I’m tired of letting my insecurities control me. It’s time to grow up and be happy with the real me.
31. I’m working on being kinder to myself.
32. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that if you don’t want to cry anymore then stop making excuses, and let yourself be sad.
33. I’m angry at myself for not doing what I’m supposed to do.
34. You should be angry at me for not doing what I’m supposed to do.
35. I’m angry with myself for not doing what I said I would do.
36. I’m angry at myself for not following through on my commitments.
37. I’m upset because I can’t get myself to work on my homework.
38. The anger is eating me up. I have to get things done.
39. I hate myself. I feel so angry that I shouldn’t have to put up with this.
40. Sometimes my anger is so strong that I feel like I am doing something stupid.
41. Anger boiled in my veins. When I’m angry at myself, I find it helps to remember that my mistakes are my gaffes and not evidence of my cosmic inadequacy as a human being.
42. Sometimes it’s better to be angry at yourself than at others.
43. I’m not angry at you. I’m angry at myself because I know that I can do so much better.
44. I’m angry at myself right now, I shouldn’t have eaten that extra slice of pizza.
45. I’m mad at myself too, at least I’m working on getting better.
46. I’m so mad at myself that I didn’t do more to work out this summer.
47. I’m not real happy with myself right now, I’m just not playing well.
48. I’m angry at myself for not being able to get the job done like I used to.
49. Now I know I’m angry with myself for not being able to do the job like I used to, and it’s making me crazy.
50. I fell so far from where I used to be. And I’m mad at myself for not being able to get back on track.
51. I can not believe how incompetent I have become; it is simply outrageous that I am not able to carry out such a simple task.
51. I hope I’m getting more efficient in general because it’s a big enough problem to make me feel like all I end up doing is being frustrated and angry with myself.
52. I can’t believe you let me down like that, you always let me down. I’m so angry.
53. I am frustrated with myself and far from perfect. Why do I let myself down so much?
54. My patience is running thin. I’m so angry right now.
55. I’m angry at myself for not knowing how to cook and avoid the microwave.
56. I was angry at myself for forgetting that I had to take my car in to be checked out because it was low on oil.
57. I’m angry at myself for saying something stupid last night.
58. This is so stupid. I’m so angry at myself.
59. I’m simultaneously frustrated and angry today at myself.
60. Don’t let your anger consume you. If you do, it’ll consume you. There’s a time for everything, and the time for anger is when we’re not doing our job.
61. I hate how I am so sloppy and messy. I need to clean my studio up so that I can sell more things.
62. I was so angry when I found out I was still being paid the same as a senior employee. It was a total slap in the face.
63. I’m like, really angry at myself right now.
64. I’m angry at myself, but I will not lose hope.
65. I’m angry at myself for wasting so much time doubting my greatness.
66. I’m so angry at myself right now. Why can’t I figure this out?
67. I’m angry at myself when I remember all the times that I wasted time and energy trying to be someone I wasn’t.
68. I’m angry at myself. But I’m not mad at you. Because two wrongs don’t make a right.
69. I was so mad at myself yesterday. I should have done better. But today, I will do better. Tomorrow, even better.
70. Whenever I’m angry at myself, I remind myself how lucky I am.
71. Oh, hey. Me again. I’m still angry at myself for not going to the gym today.
72. I’m having an angry moment, and I am cool with that.
73. You don’t get angry at your toothbrush for not being a fork. Be kind to yourself, and embrace the fact that you’re doing the best that you can.
74. I am angry at myself. So incredibly angry at myself. I can feel my nostril hairs sing as they flare up in anger, and I’m not even exaggerating.
75. I’m mad at myself. I wish I was a better me.
76. I’m angry at myself for not writing a blog post for the last 5 months. I just feel like I’m getting lazy and unmotivated.
77. Anger is a good thing. It’s healthy. It’s human. But let it out in the right way.
78. I’m so angry at myself for not being able to do what I want.
79. I will never forget when I walked out of that business deal that I sold out for. I was so damn angry at myself. It’s done. It’s over!
80. Every time I miss a goal or don’t make my plan, I get angry at myself. But I know the way to calm down is to set new goals and work even harder than before.
81. It’s my fault, no one else’s. I need to grow up, get over it, and move on.
82. If only I did this instead of that, then I would be successful.
83. I could not get rid of some stupid mistakes, but I am trying to fix them as soon as possible.
84. I’m not a failure. I’m inexperienced and learning what not to do. And that takes time.
85. I’m really angry at myself for not being able to make up my mind.
86. I am angry at myself for being such a failure!
87. If you aren’t angry with yourself, you aren’t paying attention.
88. Sometimes, you have to get mad at yourself.
89. I’m mad at myself for being such a perfectionist.
90. I’m annoyed with myself. I’ll go run off this negative energy.
91. I shouldn’t have doubted myself. I should have known I could do it. I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.
92. I know I shouldn’t be mad at myself but I am.
93. To be honest, I’m really angry at myself for not eating better and exercising more. Someone throw me a carrot and an apple!
94. I’m not angry, I’m disappointed. Because of my low self-esteem, I feel that I’m a failure.
95. I hate that I just keep putting myself in the same situation over and over again.
96. I regret that my failure to plan led to me buying too much food – but I’m not mad at myself because I’ll eat it all.
97. I give up. What’s the point of trying? I’ve already messed up everything in my life.
98. I’m so angry at myself but I guess I’ll be even angrier if I don’t do something about it.
99. I’m angry at myself for being so weak.
100. When you’re angry at yourself, you’re angry at God for creating you to be so damn perfect.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of angry at myself quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comments section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.