Makeup – the application of cosmetics to enhance physical features is a big no for some people. There will be times when you might feel somewhere between under-dressed and overdressed. Whether at an important job interview or your social media photo is being compared with others at school, there will always be doubts about how you look (always). But you know what? You don’t have to wear makeup to feel beautiful.
There’s no shame in not wearing makeup or anti-makeup. It can be freeing once you realize the power of not wearing makeup. True beauty is a state of mind; no one can say they are more beautiful just by putting on their favourite lipstick or eye shadow colour. When you feel good about yourself, you’ll look good too.
The idea that women must wear makeup to be beautiful is relatively new. Although applying powder and lipstick can be traced back thousands of years, the idea that one has to wear it to “feel pretty” seems to be a more modern preoccupation. These anti makeup quotes say more, check them out and pick your favourites.
Anti Makeup Quotes
Never wear makeup if you don’t want to be made up. Let’s get rid of makeup once and for all. Remind yourself that you’re enough. You’re beautiful. You don’t need to wear makeup to be seen, so stop hating yourself for not wearing makeup! We should all be anti-makeup.
1. Don’t let your makeup define you. You are more than what you wear in the mirror. Don’t get caught up in the makeup hype. Beauty comes in all forms. You don’t need a lot of makeup to look pretty. You need to feel pretty. You don’t have to be anti-makeup before you believe in yourself.
2. Beauty doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s ok not to be perfect. The only person who needs to look good is you. Don’t let anyone tell you to get a fake tan. If you want to be anti-makeup, then it’s ok.
3. You are perfect just the way you are. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. There’s nothing wrong with the natural state of your skin. You should be free to share your anti-makeup feelings.
4. We are not afraid to be bare. We are free to be a human who doesn’t need to look like something she wasn’t born to be, a beautiful person in her skin. Makeup is a fad. You don’t need it. Don’t be afraid to be anti-makeup.
5. Don’t be cowed into wearing makeup when you are anti-makeup. It’s so simple to be beautiful without makeup. Just being yourself is enough. Here’s to feeling pretty without makeup. Let’s ditch the makeup and embrace being you without it.
6. You don’t need makeup to be beautiful or feel confident. We choose not to wear makeup because we want to be in the moment, not stuck inside a mirror. The best feeling in the world is waking up with no makeup on. Be anti-makeup with boldness.
7. Don’t be afraid to go bare in public. Be confident to pull off a no-makeup look because your natural beauty is more than enough. When you’re done with all your makeup, it’s time to go outside and have fun.
8. If you are anti-makeup, then believe in your natural beauty. Your beauty should be seen in the mirror, not some covering. So, if you’re like us and don’t wear makeup, take this opportunity to make a statement.
9. You don’t need makeup to be beautiful. You need to be you- you are anti-makeup. You always wear makeup when thinking about your appearance and what others think of you.
10. No makeup, no fear; anti-makeup is not a crime. Life is beautiful as is. No need to apologize for your imperfections. They make you unique, they make you beautiful, and they make you interesting. You only need a little makeup to look polished, but it’s up to you if you want to add more.
11. Beauty doesn’t have to be fake. Beauty is real. Beauty is pain. There is no such thing as “perfect.” You’re beautiful just the way you are! The world needs more people who are anti makeup
12. Don’t be afraid to let your natural beauty shine through. Your skin has never looked better when you are anti-makeup. You can be free from makeup and still look beautiful. Say yes to glowing skin and vibrant lips. Say no to makeup.
13. You only need to wear makeup on the outside because your inner beauty is all that matters. Makeup isn’t for everybody. Some people prefer to leave their natural look on all day long, and that’s fine! It’s fine t be anti-makeup.
14. Don’t be afraid to take off your makeup and embrace the real you. Embrace your true self; no longer will you be caught up in feeling self-conscious about your imperfections.
15. No matter how good you look, no one can tell you’re wearing makeup. It’s a secret world of beautiful things. You are beautiful being anti-makeup.
16. Beauty doesn’t have to be complicated; being anti-makeup is freedom. It’s not about how much or what kind of makeup you wear; it’s about how you’re feeling and loving life.
17. The only way to be truly beautiful is to be comfortable in your skin. Beauty is something you feel when you don’t have it. Let your face breathe and show the world who you are. Be proud of who you are- anti-makeup personality.
18. Life is short. Don’t let the haters bring you down. You are anti makeup and that is fine. Let’s be real for a second and admit that we all want to go makeup free once in our lives. We are not saying that makeup is bad, but it doesn’t have to be your best feature.
19. You don’t need makeup to be beautiful. You need to realize how beautiful you already are. There’s nothing like a good reminder that beauty is natural, no makeup is required for those who are anti-makeup; they are naturally beautiful.
20. Your skin eventually gets used to makeup, just like your mood gets used to happy hour. Yes, we’re talking about you. The next time someone asks you to wear makeup, tell them it’s on your schedule, but not today.
21. Makeup can’t hide your skin. Makeup can’t cover the ugly parts of our souls. Makeup can’t change who we really are or what’s inside. You can only change yourself, which is the most beautiful thing. Everyone should be anti-makeup.
22. You don’t need to be a beauty queen; you have to be beautiful. you can be beautiful while you are anti-makeup. It’s no secret that we’re all about the bare-faced look these days. Be one of the many who love their natural, unadorned skincare:
23. The most beautiful thing about a woman is not just her face but her smile. let your smile be your makeup while you are anti-makeup. There’s nothing wrong with being a little bare-faced. The world is a beautiful place. You shouldn’t fear it, and you shouldn’t hide.
24. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we believe a woman can be beautiful being anti-makeup. You are the only one that can make you feel bad about yourself. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
25. It’s not real life unless you put on some makeup. The best makeup tip you’ll ever hear is no makeup. If you’re not wearing makeup, then you are anti makeup and that is fine.
26. You don’t need makeup to be beautiful; you need to believe in yourself being anti-makeup. Makeup is a way of saying I am not very confident in myself. It says, let’s hide some defects. Makeup makes you feel like someone else.
27. Are you anti-makeup? No problem. The more makeup you wear, the less you are yourself. You don’t need makeup, but can you go without sunscreen?
28. You don’t need makeup to be a strong woman. You need to be you and wear what makes you feel good. Being a woman doesn’t mean you need to look like a woman.
29. Don’t let anyone tell you that you must wear makeup to be beautiful. You’re already amazing without all the extra stuff. Be proud of your anti-makeup stance.
30. You can have your makeup and still be an ugly person too. You don’t have to wear it at all. You don’t have to wear any makeup at all.
31. You don’t need makeup to be pretty. You don’t need makeup to feel confident. Get out there and be you! Remind yourself that you’re slaying much harder without the help of concealer.
32. When you don’t feel like putting on makeup, do it anyway. Wear your scars proudly and without apology. Makeup is a form of self-expression; hence, use only it when you feel like it.
33. Makeup is a tool. But it’s also an art form, which is how we think of it. Let your creativity shine through the most beautiful way possible — without using a single drop.
34. The universe doesn’t owe you a makeover. It just wants you to feel more attractive. No makeup. No filter. Let’s go for a walk in the woods. The key to looking good is knowing how much effort it takes not to.
35. The beauty of the world is that everyone is different. If you have no eyebrows, you don’t need a pencil. If you have full lips, it’s a waste of time to fill them in. The most beautiful things about us are purely organic and natural—just like our personality and looks are naturally evolving.
36. Your face is the only one you have, so treat it like a precious gem. Let’s be real: most of us are anti-makeup (and we’re not alone). Let’s talk about why what it’s like for us and how you can also embrace your natural beauty.
37. If you want to be successful, get rid of makeup. If you’re not wearing makeup, you’re not doing anything. Let’s face it, makeup is fun and awesome, but sometimes it’s nice to step back and be free from the illusion of perfection.
38. We love that we don’t need makeup to feel beautiful. It is all about how you feel inside. We’ve been makeup-free for over two years now! We’re happy and healthy without it. We don’t need it to be a certain way or to look a certain way. Who has the right to tell us what’s best for me?
39. Makeup is the art of hiding a world of scars, freckles and wrinkles? Who knew? A world without makeup is a world we could live in. However, you’d have to share your face with the person sitting next to you.
40. One of the most beautiful moments of a woman’s life when she stands in front of a mirror without lipstick, mascara and blush! Beauty is in the skin you’re in, so get outside.
41. You are enough. You are gorgeous no matter what you do or don’t do, with or without makeup. Your beauty is already inside you—and so is your amazing, healthy and happy self.
42. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Be brave enough to be imperfect; it’s the beauty mark of an individual. You can always be a little more present.
43. You do not have to wear makeup, but don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t. It’s the freedom of choice. Let’s face it. Sometimes we don’t need makeup to feel pretty.
44. When you finally realize that you’re beautiful without makeup, it feels like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
45. What’s your makeup routine? You do not need it, for you cannot fake beauty. It comes from within.
46. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do or how to do it. Be bold, be brave, and most importantly: be beautiful.
47. The moment you stop being afraid of your skin is the moment you’ll be free to enjoy it. The moment you realize that you are anti-makeup is the moment you are truly free.
48. Let the beauty of you shine through. When you avoid makeup, then you will begin to see the beauty inherent in you.
49. The only way to blend in is to stand out. You can be beautiful being anti-makeup.
50. Being anti makeup does not mean you are anti-looking good.
I hope you liked these anti makeup quotes knowing full well that they are important for all generations, as beauty norms change and fluctuate. You can express your views below in the comment box.