When it comes to our beloved aunts, we always want to shower them with love and appreciation. Being an aunty is not an easy task. They sacrifice their entire lives to make their nieces and nephews happy. They would go through anything for their siblings’ children, which is commendable in every way. So, if you have got one of those, you are lucky, and you should be proud of her.
Not only should you be proud, but you should also be thankful. Frankly, everyone who has the privilege of having a great aunty should always appreciate how she acts when she’s around.
We should always tell her how grateful we are and how much we love her because one day, she may not be there anymore to hold us and tell us that everything will be okay. These appreciation quotes for aunty are important and up for grab.
Appreciation Quotes for Aunty
Thank you for being an awesome aunty. I love when we chat and get our nails painted every couple of months. I also appreciate how much you love my kids. It’s always such a treat to spend time with you and get our nails painted. You always bring your cheery attitude to our family.
1. Thanks for being such an amazing aunt. I look forward to my catch-ups with you and our nail painting sessions. And I appreciate your love for my kids.
2. Thank you for being such a great Aunt. I love every time we hang out and have our nails done! Your love for my girls inspires me every single day.
3. Hi, aunty! Thank you for being one of the greatest people in my life and always taking your role as an aunt very seriously and consistently. I hope we can get our nails done soon.
4. I am so grateful for our relationship. I look forward to all of our moments together, and I love how much you care about me and my family.
5. You are an amazing person, and I appreciate how caring you are. You’re such a great listener and always let me know that my kids are the most well-adjusted humans!
6. Thank you for always being there for my family. Your help means so much to me, and I can’t wait to see you again. It’s always a great time when you’re here!
7. I love spending time with you. It fills my heart when you look after my kids and spend quality time together doing fun activities.
8. When you invite me to tea, I feel like a little girl again. Thank you for all the fun we’ve had. I look forward to more festivities in the future!
9. Thank you for being the best aunt a nephew could ask for. You’ve always been there when I needed you, cheering me up and cheering me on. As I grow older and hopefully wiser, I realize just how lucky I am to have aunty like you.
10. Thank you for being such a great aunt. I enjoy our weekly dinners and then going to the movies or shopping. They’re always a lot of fun, and I’m grateful that you do them with me.
11. Thank you for teaching me too early that I could do anything I put my mind to. When I look back at one of the best grades in school, I remember how you told me that I was smart, and I believed you. Thank you for always being there for me.
12. Thank you for being my loving aunt and friend. I remember the camping and hiking adventures as kids with your family. Even though we live far away, we always stay in touch.
13. Thank you for being so supportive and almost like a mother to me. That is quite meaningful because I don’t even have a relationship with my mother. You have been the best aunt ever, even though you might not realize that.
14. Thank you also for all the fun we had while you were here. We laughed a lot, and I still think of how much energy you had even at your old age.
15. Thank you for all the care you have given me. I love spending time with you, and it means a lot to me. Your advice comes in very handy. I appreciate your guidance and trust your judgment.
16. I wanted to tell you that I appreciate the many things you do for me. You are always there for me when I need someone to talk to or a warm hug. You have always been a very wise and strong influence in my life. Thank you so much!
17. Thank you for all of your help. Your advice and kind heart have always positively influenced my life. I can’t wait to see what we do next.
18. Thank you for always being supportive of my career path. Even though you are younger than me, I always feel like I can tell you anything without judgement. Friends should be like that with each other.
19. Thank you for being such a good friend to me. I was driving home after work, and it was stormy outside when your phone call came through. It made me feel so much better to share my problems with you because you were able to help me understand how I could fix those problems.
20. Thank you for always taking me to the movies and letting me spend time with your family when I visit. You are the best–I appreciate you so much.
21. Thank you for all you do. I don’t think many people would do what you do. You are so kind, and your hugs always make me feel better. I’m lucky to have such a wonderful aunt in my life.
22. Thank you for the wonderful advice you gave me. You were so nice and thoughtful. It is like how my mother would’ve been if she were still alive. I’m so grateful I have an aunt like you in my life, whom I can talk to without worrying.
23. Thank you for being so supportive! You have always been there when I needed advice or looking for a shoulder to cry on. The times I spent with you and the rest of the family are great memories. Keep being awesome!
24. Thank you for coming by and being there for us today. You were a wonderful help when my uncle was at the hospital. Your presence lifted my spirits and reminded me to be strong. I will always be thankful for your love and support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
25. Thank you for being like a mother to me. You have always been so kind, funny, understanding and loving towards me. I wish you could see how much of an impact your family has had on my life. Thank you!
26. Thank you for always being so supportive. When I am having a bad day, you always tell me how well I’m doing, and when I’m disappointed, you tell me how awesome it will be once I get there. I love that you are like that and want to follow in your footsteps because it makes me feel supported and loved.
27. Thank you for being such a loving and caring relative. I am so lucky that I have you like family and that you are always there for me.
28. Thank you for always making me feel welcome at your house and inviting me over. The desserts you made were outstanding, and it was fun to spend time with my cousins out in the garden, looking at the stars.
29. Thank you for all of your help with my baby. I know many people in my life are probably asking you questions, but I’m trying to make sure everyone feels comfortable with the job they have taken on. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done and continue to do.
30. Thank you for always supporting me and having my back. I can always count on you to help me move or dog-sit while I travel. I appreciate all you do.
31. Thank you for always helping me with my homework and giving me the answers when I’m stuck. You’ve helped me do well in all my exams, and I appreciate it.
32. Thank you for being such a good aunty. You always take care of me, and I know that you expect many more hugs from me even though I am already grown up.
33. Thank you for your generosity on my birthday. You are like an aunt to me, and I have had lots of fun with you. Many people have told me the birthday party was very nice and that it was because of you.
34. Thank you for always taking me shopping and buying me things. I will not need them, but they make me happy, and that is enough for me.
35. Thank you for always being there to listen to me. You have been a great mom, friend and mentor. I feel very lucky to have you in my life.
36. Thank you for your help and support. Your infectious energy makes me want to do more. I think of you when I need a boost of energy that only you can give me.
37. Thank you for always coming to my events and showing your excitement! It is always so nice to see you, dear aunt.
38. Thank you for all the memories we’ve made throughout this year. I’m really glad to have you in my life, dear aunt, and I will miss you when we move. Keep being awesome!
39. Thank you for being my “mommy” when mom got sick. It couldn’t have been easy to take us in like that and raise us. Though we are not your blood relatives, I hope you know that you are our family and we love you very much.
40. Thank you for all of the thoughtful gifts and cards and for bringing food over when I’m sick. I appreciate it so much!
41. Thank you for taking the time to show me around when I visit. It helps a lot, and you have such a wealth of knowledge that you seem to share with everyone willingly.
42. Thank you for advising me on different things I’ve been struggling with. You have helped me grow personally and professionally. Thank you for being willing to listen to me rant and helping me see a brighter future ahead.
43. You are my Aunty, and you are a dynamic woman who is always there for me. You are supportive and caring. Thank you!
44. Thank you so much for the beautiful gift. You are always the best aunt to me and my sister in the world. I’m grateful to see your Friday nights. You always help with my homework and make dinner for us when mum works late at the office. You always show your unconditional love for all of us, and I am glad to have such an amazing aunt!
45. Thank you for being so kind to me. I don’t tell you enough how much your positive energy and support mean to me. I feel very fortunate to have you in my life.
46. Thank you for the wedding present you gifted my sister and her husband. It is beautiful, and we cannot wait to put it up in their new home. I hope you can make it to the ceremony this time!
47. Thank you for always supporting me. I don’t tell you how thankful I am that our families became close when I moved away from my hometown. It makes my life easier knowing you are there to support me, especially in times of uncertainty.
48. Thank you for always being there when I call. You always make me feel better, even if you have the stuff to do. I appreciate it.
49. Thank you for always helping me. I love that even if I call you too late at night or on your day off, you are there to help me fix a problem. And thank you for being my best friend!
50. Thank you for the advice and everything you do for me. I wish I knew you when I was a little girl. I appreciate everything, aunty.
51. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I need someone. I know that there are times when it is difficult for you to tell me about things in your life, but you are always willing to talk to me and share yourself with me. Thank you for giving me an ear when I need it most.
52. Thank you for always giving me advice. You have been there for me since I was little, and almost every time I had a problem, you were there to listen. Thank you for being such a great aunty.
53. Thank you for coming on a trip with us. We needed someone to be silly with, and you are always so much fun. I’m glad I have that lively aunty on my side!
54. Thank you for being helpful and cheerful. I know I can count on you if I need help with something. You have a kind heart and are always willing to lend an ear when I have messy feelings.
55. Thank you for always coming over to visit us and making me laugh with your funny jokes. I enjoy our time together very much. I’m so glad you are there for me when I need someone to talk to. I appreciate you, aunty.
56. Thank you for inviting me over to dinner. Your cooking is always great, and your presence is even better. Thank you, aunty.
57. Thank you for always taking me hiking. I know how busy you are, so I appreciate that you take time out of your day to hike with me.
58. Thank you for being my aunty. You are important to me, and I appreciate having you in my life. I’m so glad we can spend time together, and I’m looking forward to doing this more often.
59. Thank you for always making me laugh. When I’m with you, I feel better about things, and whenever I’m feeling down, I know that you will be there to help me figure out life. You are the best aunty ever!
60. Thank you for being such a caring and supportive aunty. You are always there when we need you, whether a layer of moral support or just driving us to the airport. I was scared to go away, but you gave me that push of confidence I needed. Thanks!
61. Thank you for being my aunty. I’m so happy we were born so close to each other.
62. I appreciate you for being my aunty. I hope you have a great day, and I pray we can continue in love and respect for each other.
63. Thank you for being my aunty. Not only are you a part of my family, but you are one of my closest friends.
64. You’re more than an aunty to me. You’re my best friend, and I’m so glad we’re family.
65. Thank you for being such a loving and supportive aunty! I’m so glad we have each other.
66. I love being your nephew. You seem like a real family member to me. Thank you, aunty.
67. I’m so happy to be your niece. It’s so cool that we’re related.
68. Thanks for being the person I can always count on. I love having you as an aunty, and friend.
69. I have never been more grateful for a person in my life. Thank you for existing, aunty.
70. Thank you for being in my life. It’s been a pleasure growing up with you. I cherish the moments we have spent together. I appreciate you, aunty.
71. I appreciate you being my best friend. I have never been so happy to be related to someone so much like me. Thank you so much, aunty.
72. Thank you for being so caring. Even on the days when we argue, you keep an open mind and make an effort to listen and understand my point of view. Your kindness always brings me comfort. Thank you, aunty.
73. Thank you for coming to my birthday party. You’re the first of the family to come, and it has been good talking to you. I appreciate you, aunty.
74. Thank you for always being there for me when I need someone. You are a good listener, and I appreciate your help very much. I appreciate you, aunty.
75. Thank you for allowing me to wear your big t-shirt when I was little and had no clothes. We went swimming every other day, which instilled my love of water. Thank you for being a great friend throughout the years, aunty.
76. Thank you for all the times you pick me up when I get stressed out or feel like I can’t handle doing something. You are always there to help and float me an encouraging word. Knowing that I have someone willing to listen to me and give their opinion makes a big difference.
77. Thank you for teaching me soccer skills when I was a kid. I learned so many things from you and still remember them today! I can’t believe we only see each other at family events. I appreciate and love you, aunty.
78. Thank you for helping me move. I couldn’t have done it without you. I appreciate you, aunty.
79. Thank you so much for being a good friend and listening to me when I tell my stories. I’m always glad to have you around, and I’m proud of you and your relentless pursuit of success. I appreciate you, aunty.
80. Thank you for coming to my graduation party. I know distance is hard on our family, and it has been years since I have heard your voice or seen you, but that day was special to me. I am always thinking about you, and I hope you are doing well. I love you very much, aunty.
81. Thank you for being my best friend. Having you as an aunty is amazing since I can talk to you about anything and get great advice!
82. Thank you for always being so open and friendly with me. I appreciate it a lot. It means a lot that you talk to me about what is going on in your life.
83. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your wedding celebration. I’m so happy to share this day with you, and I can’t wait to see you again! I appreciate you, aunty.
84. Thank you for being there during my difficult time. I am so glad that everything worked out and that I can still spend time with you. I appreciate you, aunty.
85. Thank you for coming to visit me. I am very grateful that we have such a close relationship and that you would go out of your way to come to see me. I appreciate you, aunty.
86. Thank you for being there for me through the tragic events in our family. I know how hard it was for you to stay strong without breaking down. Thank you for being so strong and helping me through my sadness. I appreciate you, aunty.
87. Thank you for always having fun during our weekend visits. I enjoy your sense of humour, whether we’re watching a movie or riding in a race car, and spending time with you always makes me smile. I appreciate you, aunty.
88. Thank you for taking me out to lunch, aunty. We don’t get much time to hang out, so I appreciate it. I was so glad to see you and hear about your new job.
89. Thank you for all the conversations we have over the phone just ranting about anything. As I go away to college and am so busy, sometimes I forget my problems when we talk. That is special to me.
90. Thank you for always laughing at my jokes and helping me find the stupidest, most ridiculous pictures on the internet. Thanks for everything, aunty.
91. Thank you for being so helpful, aunty. I don’t know how I would have done this on my own. I felt safe with you, and nothing could shake your confidence that we would get through everything.
92. You have been the most supportive person in my life in so many ways. I am so grateful for you, dear aunty.
93. You continue to prove that you are the greatest aunty in the world. Thank you so much.
94. There is no reason to deny that you had been the most supportive in so many ways since I knew you. I appreciate you, aunty.
95. There is no one in the world I would rather have to be my aunty apart from you. Thank you so much.
96. You have always been the light of my world. I love how you are never afraid to show up even in the most difficult situations. Thank you.
97. I will always respect, love and appreciate you for how far you have come with me, and how well you are willing to travel with me. Thank you so much, aunty.
98. The greatest gift in the world to me is you, and I will always say this to everyone that cares to listen. I appreciate you, aunty.
99. I hope that I can repay you in the future for all the love and support that you have continued to show me. Thank you so much, aunty.
100. You are the most gracious human being I know. I am so lucky to be at the receiving end of your kindness. Thank you so much, aunty.
You shouldn’t shy away from using these appreciation quotes for aunty especially if the universe has blessed you with one of the best in the world.