All of us, at some point in time, reach a point where we question our abilities and the work we do. As artists we all have those moments where we feel like our work isn’t good enough and that we should give up. We look at our peers, the ones who have it easier than us, who don’t struggle but make stellar work without putting in much effort at all.
It’s easy to get frustrated when you’re an artist. How many times have you stayed up all night trying to create something great and yet every time you look at your work you’re filled with disappointment?
Quitting seems like the only way out but what you don’t realise is that quitting would be giving in to your fears. You fear failure so much you’re willing to stop seeing something through. This is how many people feel, but it isn’t the way to stay motivated.
Therefore, as an inspiration to all artists we’ve gathered some artist encouragement quotes that every true artist needs to hear in times of doubt.
Artist Encouragement Quotes
Come on, you can do it! Make a beautiful work of art that everyone is going to love. You are the artist who creates memories. Just like the best artists in history, you create a masterpiece that people will talk about for ages.
1. Inside of you is something amazing. You can’t settle for anything less than greatness. Your creativity isn’t just a gift; It’s your life force.
2. Don’t give up. If you don’t give up then you will find yourself in a more creative and inspired position.
3. Don’t give up. Don’t let your situation determine your outcome. All it takes is the right mindset to create your reality.
4. As an artist, you have what it takes to create something incredible. Do it today.
5. As an artist, you can create something out of nothing. All you need is passion, guts, and self-belief.
6. Stop thinking about giving up. You can do anything you set your mind to, and that includes becoming a great artist.
7. Don’t give up on your dreams. Pursue your dream harder than ever before.
8. You need to take advantage of your passion. Be the artist you’ve always wanted to become. Do what you want to do. Create art that expresses your soul.
9. The world needs your art, so don’t ever want to shrink into irrelevancy.
10. In a world where so much negativity surrounds us, you can use your artistic nature to create something positive. It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece just something that brings out the best in you and inspires others to do great things.
11. Art prompts new insights and discoveries. Don’t stop creating.
12. As an artist, your soul is your most powerful tool. Use your drive, passion, and soul to create something amazing today.
13. Why stop now? It’s all just beginning. There’s no time like the present to pick your art back up. Don’t lose hope. Your dreams will come true.
14. Artists are passionate and talented. Your drive and passion, coupled with your talent and skill will allow you to create something amazing today.
15. Keep going. The more you work towards your goals, the more exciting opportunities will come your way.
16. Do the impossible. Stretch your limits. Challenge the world around you. Constantly improving yourself will help you improve the world around you.
17. Hold yourself accountable. Keep going. If you’re having a bad day, get back up and create something beautiful.
18. As an artist share your unique vision with the world. Be bold and leave a lasting mark that will be revisited for years to come.
19. There’s nothing tougher than being an artist. It takes time, commitment, and persistence to create something truly special. Don’t give up on your dreams keep going!
20. All artists have these moments where we feel like giving up. But when you think about what’s waiting for you once you create a masterpiece, I bet you’re going to want to hang in there!
21. As an artist, you can influence others. Use your drive, passion, and soul to change others’ perspectives and inspire your audience through your work.
22. Use your passion and drive to create the art you want. Make today the day you leave your mark.
23. Reach your potential and create the life you’ve always dreamed of, one beautiful creation at a time.
24. Be inspired. Be creative. Stay positive. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Laugh a lot. Learn from those who inspire you to be better than you are today. Learn to reach for the stars, but keep your feet on the ground.
25. As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire others. Your work has the potential to change lives. Start making a difference today.
26. There are times when it feels like we will never achieve our goals. But the thought of our future masterpiece, and what that could mean to people all over the world, keeps us going.
27. Don’t give up on your art. Keep in mind that you’re still just a beginner.
28. When you run into obstacles, try harder. Because every time you persevere, your creative abilities grow stronger. You will be inspired to think of new ideas and solutions that have never occurred to anyone before.
29. You have a talent, a passion and a dream. That’s why you need to create art. You’re made to be creative.
30. Artists have the power to create masterpieces that have a lasting impact. Inspire generations with your vision.
31. You’ve got this. You’re going to make it big, no matter what happens. Don’t quit now. The world wants to see your artwork.
32. As an artist, you have a gift to share with the world. Let your creative talent come alive today.
33. Never before has it been more important for artists to stand up and change the world around them. Your work can bring light to communities that need it most.
34. Don’t let your passion fade. Keep going, and you will succeed.
35. We all want to be great at what we do and we all have to take the first step. Be great today and remember, you’re an artist, make something beautiful!
36. Own your creative power. Unleash your ideas. Create tomorrow, today.
37. You need to create art. Not because it improves your life, but because you were created to create it.
38. Never settle. There’s no such thing as good enough. Keep creating, keep improving, and keep learning.
39. You can have a masterpiece. All you need to do is take that leap of faith, and keep going! Just ask the great artists of our time. They never gave up.
40. Persistence is key. If you keep going at it, then soon you will experience creative inspiration.
41. You need to create art. It will improve your life and the lives of others. Get out there and create!
42. If you create beautiful art, you can use it to help people. Share your gift with the world today.
43. As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire your audience. Connect with people through your work and stand for something meaningful.
44. If you think you’ll succeed, you will. It’s only a matter of time. So stay positive and don’t quit. Press on and make a creative comeback.
45. Time and time again, I’ve seen artists like you give up on their art because of one bad experience. Don’t do it! You’re so close to creating something amazing. And I know you can create something great!
46. As a talented artist, you have what it takes to create something unique. If you want to make your mark, now is the time.
47. You can make a difference. Let your gift be a force for change in the world.
48. Imagine what the world would be like without art. You have everything you need to create a masterpiece. So get started!
49. Don’t give up on your art. You’ll be famous one day. Don’t give up. Your genius is on its way to greatness!
50. It’s time to stop holding back and let your creativity run free.
51. As an artist, your soul is your most powerful tool. Your talent goes beyond technique and ability. To truly create something amazing, you must use your passion and drive to produce work that will move the world.
52. Create something out of nothing. As an artist, you can offer more to the world than most people imagine possible.
53. Every artist knows that inside every one of us is something greater. That’s why you need to put your heart and soul into whatever you create.
54. You know the world is waiting for you to hit your stride, so bust out your talents, show them what you got, and leave them breathless.
55. If you want to do better, and you’re determined to win at whatever you’re doing, you’ve got to keep going.
56. Refuse to quit. When life knocks you down, brush yourself off and make something great.
57. Don’t give up on your art. It’s just the beginning, and it’ll get easier as you get better at it.
58. Don’t give up. If you can keep going, you will be propelled forward to a creative and magical place.
59. Art isn’t easy. It takes countless hours of practice and dedication. But no matter how tough it gets, don’t give up. Success is in your future, so hang in there!
60. Mastering your art is within reach. Take the first step toward incredible success and you’ll find yourself well on your way to making something beautiful.
61. You have all you need to create, inside of you. All that’s required is the courage to just begin.
62. You are smart, unique, and talented. You are part of something bigger. We need you to make the world a better place. Don’t give up now! Keep going!
63. Every artist knows that true greatness comes from deep inside of you. Put your heart and soul into everything you do to get the greatness within you out.
64. Artists like you deserve to be seen and heard. Now is the time to thrust yourself into the spotlight.
65. When you create art, you come alive. You find meaning, purpose and a secret connection to others.
66. Creating art is how you leave your mark on the world. Even though it can be hard at times, you always rise to the challenge and create something incredible.
Anybody who creates for a living can benefit from some words of encouragement, especially when there are days you feel like giving up. Share these artist encouragement quotes and inspire artists of any medium or genre.