Life is about connections, family, friends, or even people you meet online. We all want to belong to someone or with people; that makes our lives whole and fulfilling. Whatever we have, it doesn’t feel as great if we don’t have people.
It’s one thing to build relationships, it’s another thing to have authentic, open, and honest relationships that seemingly stand the test of time. Even if a relationship doesn’t last forever, it feels good for it to be authentic. I am sure that to a reasonable extent, almost everybody cares about the realness of relationships.
An authentic relationship is not a fantasy. It’s very real and only possible when we’re willing to be our authentic selves, listen without forgetting what we want and see each other through the eyes of love and understanding. Here are some of the best quotes about authentic relationships to inspire you and endear your significant other.
Everyone deserves a real and genuine relationship in life, and these persuasive authentic relationship quotes would bless your heart and make you find and keep good friends.
Authentic Relationship Quotes
Whatever you do, never settle for a relationship that is not authentic. You may not see it at first, but when you do, try to make it real. If it’s not working, don’t hesitate to leave, especially if you care about building a real, long-lasting relationship with the people around you.
1. An authentic relationship might be hard to find, but it’s out there; you have to keep looking until you discover or you can build the right people for you.
2. It takes a lot to build an authentic relationship, especially in a world where people are comfortable with pretence.
3. No relationship is perfect, but an authentic relationship is the next best thing to perfection. All the cards are laid on the table.
4. I crave authentic relationships not just because it’s the real deal but because everyone deserves connections that stand the test of time.
5. If you want an authentic relationship, you’re going to have to open your mind to love, forgiveness, and deep connection.
6. Nothing makes me happier than creating an authentic relationship with the people around me because it brings some form of comfort.
7. An authentic relationship never fades away despite the time that has passed and the distance that has been created.
8. Most times, you can’t help whom you meet, but whatever you do, make sure it leads to creating an authentic relationship.
9. An authentic relationship takes a lot of work to build and maintain. This goes both ways for everyone involved.
10. The thing about an authentic relationship is that you never have to worry if it’s real or not; you feel it in your heart.
11. You will never have room to doubt an authentic relationship, and even when you do, it won’t be for long.
12. If there’s anything I have learnt so far in my life, authentic relationships exist; you have to find them.
13. Nothing makes a heart happier than an authentic relationship that can be relied on.
14. If the relationship is authentic, it will always find a way to flourish, no matter the amount of time.
15. We are here to build authentic relationships that will last us a lifetime.
16. You may already know this, but an authentic relationship makes your life better and happier.
17. There is no manual to creating an authentic relationship because it’s so natural that it flows.
18. An authentic relationship still needs work; it’s not all sunshine and sunflowers. Everyone still needs to put in the work.
19. An authentic relationship requires you to be real with yourself first and foremost.
20. Remember that you are not looking for something or someone perfect; you’re looking for an authentic relationship.
21. An authentic relationship will still have flaws; how you both handle it is what matters the most.
22. If a relationship is true, real and authentic, it might just be the one for you. It would help if you took that leap of faith.
23. In your lifetime, you will have some authentic relationships. Make sure to hold on to as many as you can.
24. An authentic relationship does not fall from the sky; it is built brick by brick by people who want to make their relationship work.
25. You deserve an authentic relationship where you are allowed to be your authentic self without fear.
26. Unfortunately, some authentic relationships will still come to an end. This does not mean that it wasn’t real.
27. Everyone deserves to experience at least one authentic relationship in their lifetime.
28. An authentic relationship means that the people in your life show your genuine love, kindness and compassion as and when due.
29. Authentic relationships also have ups and downs; the difference is in the intentions behind the situations.
30. An authentic relationship is difficult to find and even more difficult to maintain, but it’s worth every effort.
31. You can’t have an authentic relationship if you don’t know how to be the real you.
32. An authentic relationship is like a journey; the destination is something that feels like paradise.
33. It’s never too late to seek an authentic relationship with the people you love. You have to start all over again if you have to.
34. I believe that authentic relationships exist because that’s what I intend to have.
35. An authentic relationship often means that you will put someone’s need above yours.
36. An authentic relationship may be right around the corner; you won’t know until you have to open your heart to love.
37. You can’t have an authentic relationship without love. That’s the first thing that comes into play.
38. Make no mistake, some authentic relationships will end, but this does not make them less authentic.
39. You are encouraged to foster authentic relationships in your life, whether platonic or romantic.
40. Our time together may be over, but this relationship was still beautiful and authentic.
41. I want nothing more than to share my life with someone who will have an authentic relationship with me.
42. Today, I am choosing to focus on building an authentic relationship with my family and friends.
43. An authentic relationship should be able to withstand a fallout. Things might get rocky, but they eventually turn around for the better.
44. It takes a real person to have an authentic relationship with someone else.
45. You can’t pull out an authentic relationship from thin air; it comes from within and from your decision to make things work.
46. Having an authentic relationship means being honest with yourself and your partner; there’s no other way around it.
47. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t aim for an authentic relationship, especially when it makes things less complicated in your life.
48. It may feel like you have been waiting for an authentic relationship for a while now but be patient; it will come to you eventually.
49. I wanted the most authentic relationship, which I found with you.
50. I don’t take the beautiful and authentic relationship we share for granted. It feels good to know that what we have is real and right.
51. An authentic relationship is one of the best things anyone can have in this life.
52. The best kind of relationship is authentic to the core without deceit or pretence.
53. I have been lucky enough to have a couple of authentic relationships in my life, and I don’t take any of them for granted.
54. True love is an extension of creating authentic relationships wherever you find yourself.
55. Every once in a while, you get lucky enough to find a relationship as authentic as it gets.
56. Friends who are real will give you some of the most authentic relationships you will ever experience.
57. It’s a gift to have an authentic relationship with someone.
58. It takes a lot to make a relationship work, but it has to be authentic.
59. You cannot find an authentic relationship with a deceitful person. You cannot look for something authentic if there’s no honesty.
60. I always have to remind myself that I deserve an authentic relationship.
61. Don’t confuse an authentic relationship for a perfect relationship. Authenticity isn’t perfection.
62. In an authentic relationship, you will be able to open up yourself to your partner so they can see you for who you truly are.
63. Still, there’s no guarantee that an authentic relationship will last forever.
64. An authentic relationship is seeing someone’s flaws and loving them despite what their past may have looked like.
65. We all have a chance to have authentic relationships if we choose to be honest with the people around us.
66. Authentic relationships are also flawed, but their realness makes them something worth having and experiencing.
67. The ball is always in your court; you get to decide if you want an authentic relationship or not.
68. I never knew what it meant to have an authentic relationship until I met you. You are a gem, and I love you.
69. Thank you for continually showing me what it means to have an authentic relationship with someone who cares about you.
70. The best part of my life is sharing an authentic relationship with your every day. It means so much to me to have you here with me.
71. Love yourself enough to want an authentic relationship for yourself; you won’t ever settle for less.
72. You deserve nothing less than someone who will have an authentic relationship with you regardless of where and when.
73. One of the greatest things about authentic relationships is that it feels real enough that you’ll never have to doubt if you feel loved.
74. There’s nothing more I want than to create meaningful and authentic relationships with people in my life.
75. It’s not true love if you both can’t commit to an authentic relationship.
76. It’s reassuring to know that you have an authentic relationship with your partner.
77. An authentic relationship doesn’t make everything perfect; it makes it easier.
78. It’s beautiful to be yourself around the people you love. You can’t claim to love someone if the relationship is not authentic.
79. You can’t find a perfect relationship, but you can have an authentic one.
80. You have a lifetime to create authentic connections with people, take every chance you can, and be better off for it.
81. An authentic relationship isn’t accepting a person’s flaws; it’s seeing beyond the flaws and helping them be better.
82. Authentic relationships don’t need the best version of you, it needs the honest version of you at all times.
83. It takes commitment from two people to build an authentic relationship, and it takes continuous work to maintain the relationship.
84. If you truly love someone, you will give them nothing less than an authentic relationship. They deserve the real you, and so do you.
85. Am authentic relationship will bring you clarity and happiness in ways you couldn’t even imagine.
86. If a relationship is authentic, you will feel it in your heart, no questions asked.
87. An authentic relationship isn’t convenient; it means telling the truth even if it’s hard; it means being real with yourself even when you don’t feel like it.
88. To have an authentic relationship, first, you have to open up your heart to what’s real and true.
89. Authentic relationships do not tolerate lies and fake love.
90. It feels good to know that you can be your real self around someone, and that’s what an authentic relationship sounds like.
91. An authentic relationship happens when two people are willing, to be honest, and open with each other.
92. An authentic relationship is loving people through their imperfections and showing up every day with an honest heart.
93. I can’t tell you how amazing it feels to have this authentic relationship with you; it’s everything I ever needed.
94. I’m glad that I met you, and I’m glad that what we share is authentic. Regardless of everything that has happened, your love has remained the same.
95. If you have an honest heart, you are on your way to building an authentic relationship with the people in your life.
96. A relationship doesn’t have to be intimate to be authentic. An authentic relationship is for everyone and anyone you encounter.
97. One of these days, you will miss how authentic our relationship was, and I will be long gone.
98. If you are lucky to have authentic relationships in your life, please don’t mess them up.
99. An authentic relationship may be rare, but it’s out there, one of these days, you will find yours, and it will be worth the wait.
100. I cherish the authentic relationships I have been able to build in my life. They are not perfect but real, and that’s all I need.
It warms my heart that you made it to this point.
An authentic relationship doesn’t come so easy, but it is beautiful to behold and experience when it does. I hope this collection of authentic relationship quotes reaffirms your belief in authentic connections and helps you appreciate the ones you already have.
You can share all of these quotes on social media, so go ahead and share your favourites and don’t forget to comment.